Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

Postby heloise » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:56 pm

TwistedInsanity wrote:Heys.
I am currently reading this thread ...

Currently at page 40 right now ...
Another 160+ pages to go, but I hope I can ask a few questions here?

I am interested in doing Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty and Liposuction at the thighs area ...
And from what I read so far (40 pages), there is a big recommendation for Dr. Nara?

I stay in Malaysia currently.
Might head off to Dr.Nara next year, mid month.

Is there any preparation I have to get ready?
Especially for post-op?
I read that Dr.Nara does not provide some post-op medicine?
And we should bring along some medicine for ourselves, for healing?

For Blepharoplasty:
Will I be able to see at all? Because I am thinking of going alone ...
If I tear how? If some dust goes into my eye ... Haha...
And Liposuction at thigh area ...
1 area = 2 thighs or 1 thigh = 1 area...

Could I add someone to MSN to talk about this (>.<) ...
I am so sorry I am asking stupid questions (@_@).
I am quite new to this ... (T_T)"".

take ur time, it took me a while to finish the whole thread... :shock: but of cos its well worth...learnt quite alot abt PS :D

however, it'll be good if u could do some reasearch on ur own to find out wat u really wan...there're alot of info on the net...

some links which u may find helpful (hope moderators dun feel i'm spamming, pls remove if yes) :P

http://www.infoplasticsurgery.com/

http://www.beautysurg.com/index.html

http://www.plasticsurgeryinfo.com/

http://www.cosmeticsurgery.com/

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 1:28 am

TwistedInsanity wrote:Heys.
I am currently reading this thread ...

Currently at page 40 right now ...
Another 160+ pages to go, but I hope I can ask a few questions here?

I am interested in doing Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty and Liposuction at the thighs area ...
And from what I read so far (40 pages), there is a big recommendation for Dr. Nara?

I stay in Malaysia currently.
Might head off to Dr.Nara next year, mid month.

Is there any preparation I have to get ready?
Especially for post-op?
I read that Dr.Nara does not provide some post-op medicine?
And we should bring along some medicine for ourselves, for healing?

For Blepharoplasty:
Will I be able to see at all? Because I am thinking of going alone ...
If I tear how? If some dust goes into my eye ... Haha...
And Liposuction at thigh area ...
1 area = 2 thighs or 1 thigh = 1 area...

Could I add someone to MSN to talk about this (>.<) ...
I am so sorry I am asking stupid questions (@_@).
I am quite new to this ... (T_T)"".


pm-ed u my msn :)
Dr Nara provides antibiotics and painkillers after the op of cos,
but to play safe, better have ur own arsenal of supplements to speed up ur own healing and prevent infection
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

summer77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 15 Sep 2008

Postby summer77 » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:47 am

I am new!
Anyone done liposuction on thighs before? I am keen to do, but scare the cannule will leave scarring to my thigh… could someone advice and whether I should go ahead? How long is the recover, is it painful on the first three days after the op? I plan to see Dr Nara to redo my nose, recommend by my friend… and got to know that he is so well known in this forum… is he also good in liposuction? My main worries is I do not want to have scar after the operation. And I’m confuse after reading the thread, during the operation of rihnoplasty do he get LA or GA? I prefer to be knock out…
Sum

grewa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 14 Sep 2008

Just back from Tokai

Postby grewa » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 8:23 pm

Hi
I am just back from Tokai and had the following procedures done by Dr Pat

1) Aptos Face Lift
2) Eyebag removal
3) Dimple
4) Chin Lipo

Its been 4 days now and my face is still swollen and had to plaster the dimple as the dimple takes a few months to look totally natural.
Can any kind soul pm me Rachel's number so as to purchase SinEcch urgently. I need to get back to work soon!
Thanks




:( :(

Maverick21
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 30 Jun 2008

Postby Maverick21 » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 8:44 pm

Hi does anyone know the recovery time for taking out the nose implant? Just taking out and nothing else...

TwistedInsanity
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 13 Sep 2008

Postby TwistedInsanity » Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:20 pm

Hey thanks to everyone who replied me.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I am kind of new to these Cosmetic Surgery, so I might ask a lot of stupid questions, hope ... can tolerate with me abit ... :oops:
I might go to Dr.Nara next year, around June/July.

Hehe.
In Dr.Nara - For Blepharoplasty (Double Eyelid), does Dr.Nara perform it with conjunction of Epicanthoplasty or Lateral Canthoplasty (I mean depends on structure of the eye and etc, may need may not need)? Or does he do it separately with separate costs?

And the Liposuction at thigh area ... I read in the earlier pages about compression garments? Do I need that?

Oh, and Aadvark recommended me Sineech ..
So I just need to apply it to the eyelids?

So sorry for the stupid questions asked ... :oops:
Thank you so much for your time. :oops:
Sorry once again... :oops:

cpawl
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu, 06 Mar 2008
Location: canada

Postby cpawl » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 9:03 am

Hi, every one I posted question but in the wrong area so i will try again.

How do you book the Indra hotel. I cant seem to find a site on the net or do I have to phone them. I will be coming April 2009 for tummy lipo and eye bag removel. Im still a bit scared but reading all these pages have helped.

Cindy

heloise
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 12 Sep 2008

need a favour!!

Postby heloise » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 9:57 am

anyone going to hatyai or bkk soon can pls PM me, need a favour!!

thanks in advance...

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:02 am

TwistedInsanity wrote:Hey thanks to everyone who replied me.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I am kind of new to these Cosmetic Surgery, so I might ask a lot of stupid questions, hope ... can tolerate with me abit ... :oops:
I might go to Dr.Nara next year, around June/July.

Hehe.
In Dr.Nara - For Blepharoplasty (Double Eyelid), does Dr.Nara perform it with conjunction of Epicanthoplasty or Lateral Canthoplasty (I mean depends on structure of the eye and etc, may need may not need)? Or does he do it separately with separate costs?

And the Liposuction at thigh area ... I read in the earlier pages about compression garments? Do I need that?

Oh, and Aadvark recommended me Sineech ..
So I just need to apply it to the eyelids?

So sorry for the stupid questions asked ... :oops:
Thank you so much for your time. :oops:
Sorry once again... :oops:


Nara doesn;t do Epicanthoplasty or Lateral Canthoplasty. Thai PS seldom do it. yes, you should get compression garments for lipo. Sineech is to be eaten not applied.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Just back from Tokai

Postby aadvark » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:04 am

grewa wrote:Hi
I am just back from Tokai and had the following procedures done by Dr Pat

1) Aptos Face Lift
2) Eyebag removal
3) Dimple
4) Chin Lipo

Its been 4 days now and my face is still swollen and had to plaster the dimple as the dimple takes a few months to look totally natural.
Can any kind soul pm me Rachel's number so as to purchase SinEcch urgently. I need to get back to work soon!
Thanks

:( :(



Rachel told me before that sineech is effective when taken before and just after the op. I doubt it'd be of much use now that ur op is already over. think u shld try other supplements instead
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:15 am

Maverick21 wrote:Hi does anyone know the recovery time for taking out the nose implant? Just taking out and nothing else...


wah, u want to remove it already?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

grewa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 14 Sep 2008

Postby grewa » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 1:51 pm

Hi Aadvark

Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest any other supplements that can reduce the swelling on the face.
I understand that you also had your Chin Lipo done at Tokai.
I am still noticing a slight double chin after this procedure.
Is this normal? or could it take a while as it is still swelled up.
I have got my compression garment on most of my time.
Very Concerned :(
Thanks

TwistedInsanity
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 13 Sep 2008

Postby TwistedInsanity » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 5:08 pm

aadvark wrote:
Nara doesn;t do Epicanthoplasty or Lateral Canthoplasty. Thai PS seldom do it. yes, you should get compression garments for lipo. Sineech is to be eaten not applied.


Thank you so much for your help.
Mmm, Thai PS hardly do Epicanthoplasty or Lateral Canthoplasty?
But do you know any of reputable Thai PS Doctors that perform those?
Oh ... And Chemical Peel?

... Or else, I might have to go else where d.
If I want to either of those two
Bishh. :(

Sorry for the questions asked ...
:oops: :oops:

Maverick21
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 30 Jun 2008

Postby Maverick21 » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 6:18 pm

Hi all finally taken out my implant so relieved and happy to see my old nose... Ok today had day off so call Dr Hong and asked for price of removal... Price is reasonable so heck why not? I went down for consultation and doctor told me I got a strong nose that is pretty well done... But I told this new nose of mine does not really complement my features...

So went ahead with the surgery and I was put under LA not even asleep! Wa when he injected the LA needles into my nose it was soooo painful! Tears kept dripping and I asked why he don't want to put me to sleep? He told me its just a minor procedure and sedation is not required.. Which I realized after the op he is right... Took out the implant and it was actually very small only... Thickness only 3mm... And he commented wa your nose bridge so high already so put implant... We both laughed about it and I came to a conclusion that my natural bridge is already very nice... I was greedy for more and regretted it... Learnt my lesson by paying school fees... So anyone want to do rhino can ask me first... I will give you good advice... Don't take the wrong road like me... Waste time waste money...

But I'm not deterred by this episode... I had a long discussion with the doctor and we both came to a conclusion that I shld lenghten my tip and raise my alar to have a good looking nose... And leave the bridge alone...

summer77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 15 Sep 2008

Postby summer77 » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 9:08 pm

Hi, I posted a question about liposuction... but no one reply. I would like to know if there will be any scarring after liposuction? Is it painfully after the surgery? Where can I get the compression garment from Singapore?

I have book appointment with Dr Nara, so would like some advice before I visit him?

Thank you
Sum


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests