Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
fin_ad070
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2008

Postby fin_ad070 » Thu, 28 Aug 2008 2:37 pm

theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 2:42 am

fin_ad070 wrote:
theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?


he/she cannot go with u lei, nara dun do facial lipo
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

furly angel
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed, 09 Apr 2008

Postby furly angel » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 2:53 am

aadvark have u stayed at lee garden before? how is the hotel room? Is it clean and comfortable? Hope u can feedback me because im very particular about my environment, quite a clean freak. haha
beauty is confidence

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 4:06 am

furly angel wrote:aadvark have u stayed at lee garden before? how is the hotel room? Is it clean and comfortable? Hope u can feedback me because im very particular about my environment, quite a clean freak. haha


hmmm, i wun say super clean la, it's 3 star hotel only. but clean enuff la. clean sheets and towels lor. carpeted floor have old stains la, but they do clean on daily basis. but it's one of bigger hotels there already unless u stay novotel, which is easily twice the price.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

typical_gal89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 28 Aug 2008

Postby typical_gal89 » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 4:23 am

fin_ad070 wrote:
theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?


I'm so tempted to go together if i can get leave for my studies in oct. Do we have to declare? How much do you think of bringing cause i don't know how much should i bring for the surgery and accomadation.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 5:33 am

typical_gal89 wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:
theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?


I'm so tempted to go together if i can get leave for my studies in oct. Do we have to declare? How much do you think of bringing cause i don't know how much should i bring for the surgery and accommodation.


accommodation can be booked online, so you only need to bring the money for the surgery and 100-200 for food and shopping :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

fin_ad070
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2008

Postby fin_ad070 » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 3:17 pm

Thanks for the info againa,advark!:)

aadvark wrote:
typical_gal89 wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:
theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?


I'm so tempted to go together if i can get leave for my studies in oct. Do we have to declare? How much do you think of bringing cause i don't know how much should i bring for the surgery and accommodation.


accommodation can be booked online, so you only need to bring the money for the surgery and 100-200 for food and shopping :)

fin_ad070
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2008

Postby fin_ad070 » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 3:19 pm

No prob,just pm me as sonn as u can decide will do.:)
typical_gal89 wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:
theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?


I'm so tempted to go together if i can get leave for my studies in oct. Do we have to declare? How much do you think of bringing cause i don't know how much should i bring for the surgery and accomadation.

buttercookiebb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 29 Jul 2008

Postby buttercookiebb » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 5:43 pm

:?
Last edited by buttercookiebb on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 6:00 pm

buttercookiebb wrote:hihi, i plan to do face lipo in BKK after my ps with nara in hdy, may i know do i need any compression garment for face lipo? also where can i get them, and how much it cost? or any website to see the pic?
Thanks alot! :D


i did face lipo with tokai and compression garment was provided for, i believe it'd be the same for the other clinics as well, so no issue :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

typical_gal89
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu, 28 Aug 2008

Postby typical_gal89 » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 8:42 pm

fin_ad070 wrote:No prob,just pm me as sonn as u can decide will do.:)
typical_gal89 wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:
theface wrote:
fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,i would like to do lipo at dr nara's on sep or oct.Any1 going ard that time?


hi i wan to go on sep to do face lipo with dr nara or tokai ..u interested?

anybody know the downtime of face lipo or is it effective?

i have a breadman face..damn it is affecting meee

diet ? no use


keen to go together at mid oct?


I'm so tempted to go together if i can get leave for my studies in oct. Do we have to declare? How much do you think of bringing cause i don't know how much should i bring for the surgery and accomadation.


aiyo, i can't pm you sia T_T can you message me at grace-musicforlive@hotmail.com (^-^)

joycelynh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 29 Aug 2008

Postby joycelynh » Fri, 29 Aug 2008 9:28 pm

hey girls!

is Dr nara good at vaser?
i really wanna get rid of my fat thunder thighs! :mad:

anwayy, if he's good, im planning to go at the end of Nov!
who wants to buddy up with me? pm me alright!
:)
Loves! :)

misscheriebelle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun, 03 Aug 2008
Location: Singapore

Anybody going to Tokai?

Postby misscheriebelle » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:21 am

Peeps mi planning to go Tokai end nov for rhino wanna find ppl to go together....scary to go alone!! :D

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 6:48 am

joycelynh wrote:hey girls!

is Dr nara good at vaser?
i really wanna get rid of my fat thunder thighs! :mad:

anwayy, if he's good, im planning to go at the end of Nov!
who wants to buddy up with me? pm me alright!
:)


vaser is a patented technique, not many clinics offer it. Dr Nara does tumescent lipo. oh yes, and i'm not a girl, lol :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

joycelynh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 29 Aug 2008

Postby joycelynh » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:45 am

aadvark wrote:
joycelynh wrote:hey girls!

is Dr nara good at vaser?
i really wanna get rid of my fat thunder thighs! :mad:

anwayy, if he's good, im planning to go at the end of Nov!
who wants to buddy up with me? pm me alright!
:)


vaser is a patented technique, not many clinics offer it. Dr Nara does tumescent lipo. oh yes, and i'm not a girl, lol :D


so what's the difference between tumescent lipo and vaser? is tumescent lipo more to the traditional liposuction? haha. sorry for the questions! :???:
Loves! :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest