Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
movagn
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue, 24 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby movagn » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 8:40 pm

Thank you for your feedback Boii18

Do you know anyone who ever had a PS with any of them before? Do you mind sharing it?

If I finally do it, I will post my result/feedback so at least people will benefit from it.

Cheers...


boii18 wrote:
movagn wrote:Hello Ladies,
I would like to ask your opinion/advice on dr. AMorn Poomee and Dr. Preecha.
Which one will you choose if you were to do breast reduction/lift?
I would like to do tummy tuck too, but it seems that it will take a much longer time to recoup if I were to do both at the same time...

Looking forward to hearing from you all....


both are good, dr preecha is the king of sex change and amorn is good for noses and breasts . u can check out thaivisa.com

good luck on ur op and if u actually do it, do update us abt the results. im considering yoskarn for further ( complex ) surgery such as browbone reduction, and most likely to taiwan for cheekbone/jaw op.

furly angel
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed, 09 Apr 2008

Postby furly angel » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 9:13 pm

any females visiting Dr nara for lipo at late sept? im looking for a company!
beauty is confidence

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby prido » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 9:19 pm

furly angel wrote:any females visiting Dr nara for lipo at late sept? im looking for a company!


dr nara does lipo..?
does he do lipo for face..? thanks ^^

furly angel
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed, 09 Apr 2008

Postby furly angel » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 9:25 pm

prido wrote:
furly angel wrote:any females visiting Dr nara for lipo at late sept? im looking for a company!


dr nara does lipo..?
does he do lipo for face..? thanks ^^


Nope, he does not do lipo on face. im planning to do liposuction on my body parts.
beauty is confidence

tomoya
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon, 07 Jul 2008

hatyai

Postby tomoya » Mon, 25 Aug 2008 1:09 am

iam gg to hatyai on 5 to 10 sept but my lipo will be on the 6 which is the day after my arrival. any1 can recommend where to shop as i had cal that the latest i reach my hotel to unpacked will be by 4pm, so can shop b4 day of op. wat time will it get dark in hatyai? roughly how long does dr nara do the lipo?tia :D

fin_ad070
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2008

Postby fin_ad070 » Mon, 25 Aug 2008 1:31 am

Hi,
i'm interested.Did you done any booking?Any ways to contact you so we can discuss more?like the dates etc..i wanna do lipo too.:)

furly angel wrote:any females visiting Dr nara for lipo at late sept? im looking for a company!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: hatyai

Postby aadvark » Mon, 25 Aug 2008 4:23 am

tomoya wrote:iam gg to hatyai on 5 to 10 sept but my lipo will be on the 6 which is the day after my arrival. any1 can recommend where to shop as i had cal that the latest i reach my hotel to unpacked will be by 4pm, so can shop b4 day of op. wat time will it get dark in hatyai? roughly how long does dr nara do the lipo?tia :D


if u staying at lee gardens plaza the first 6 floors is a mall. the buildings next to it all have shops, so u dun have to venture far :) hatyai is only 1 hr diff from sg and not too far from the equator, so the hrs are pretty much the same as sg. not too sure abt the lipo, frens did it with him, i didn;t
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

buttercookiebb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue, 29 Jul 2008

Postby buttercookiebb » Mon, 25 Aug 2008 4:05 pm

:?
Last edited by buttercookiebb on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

furly angel
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed, 09 Apr 2008

Postby furly angel » Mon, 25 Aug 2008 8:16 pm

fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,
i'm interested.Did you done any booking?Any ways to contact you so we can discuss more?like the dates etc..i wanna do lipo too.:)

furly angel wrote:any females visiting Dr nara for lipo at late sept? im looking for a company!


I heard Nara's fully booked on sept, i think of going first week of oct. I haven book yet but once i confirm a company i will cal for appt. fin_ad070 keen? pm me!
beauty is confidence

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

queries on bone shaving

Postby boicott » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 2:24 am

Hello,

Anyone heard of Dr Kim of Korea, apparently he own the large 15 storey cosmetic surgery clinic there.

Also anyone has done bone shaving with Dr Chung, can advise me? thanks..

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: queries on bone shaving

Postby aadvark » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 6:45 am

boicott wrote:Hello,

Anyone heard of Dr Kim of Korea, apparently he own the large 15 storey cosmetic surgery clinic there.

Also anyone has done bone shaving with Dr Chung, can advise me? thanks..


lol, i think you will get more answers from the other thread ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

allthatjazz
Member
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue, 03 Jun 2008

Postby allthatjazz » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:08 am

i'll be going to Dr. nara for my nose job on 15 Sept. going by grassland coach! think i will do only alarplasty.. i think my nose bridge is alright. don't feel too comfortable with a foreign object under my skin. alar alone should be alright right?

what should i take other than papaya and pineapple? anything else to bring or buy? =)

fin_ad070
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon, 18 Aug 2008

Postby fin_ad070 » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:32 pm

Hi,does anyone know if dr nara do Blepharoplasty?how long do we need to stay there?can we leave next day after procedures,like alar, lipo etc..?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 1:00 pm

fin_ad070 wrote:Hi,does anyone know if dr nara do Blepharoplasty?how long do we need to stay there?can we leave next day after procedures,like alar, lipo etc..?


as in eyebags? yes, he does, subjected to his approval of cos.
can leave next day, but advised not to. stay at least 2 days ba, wun be so tired and at least more stable, anything wrong also can find him first.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

venust
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

Postby venust » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 3:39 pm

:???: :???: :???:
Last edited by venust on Wed, 10 Dec 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests