Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby prido » Sat, 23 Aug 2008 2:35 pm

purplevioletdoll wrote:
prido wrote:im looking for people to go with me too :)
most probably i want to go during off peak season..?
most probably coming january.
is that place safe now..? what if the hotel gets bombed? =X i dont wanna die there..


Firstly I would like to thank Aadvark for giving me the advice i seek. Thank you. :)

Prido, perhaps we could seek comfort in each other if we plan to get PS done in Thailand. Lol. It's so far away and I wouldn't wanna go there alone and feel all scared and worried. Having a friend by your side would do wonders in a situation like this. Especially when you're gonna go through a painful and dramatic surgery and as well as having to visit a foreign country. No offense, but Dr Nara's clinic location doesn't sound like a safe and pleasant place to visit alone especially when you're a young lady.


yea.. that place doesnt sound to safe to me either..
hopefully we can get more pple to join us.. im only 18 this year =X ( dont worry i can take care of myself, wont pose a burden on you haha)
but i need to first make sure if Dr nara can do the job i want, if not i may have to seek other surgeons.. there's so many complications =X


how long do i need to stay in thailand for recuperation before returning back to singapore..? because i do not intend to let my parents know bout it...

purplevioletdoll
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby purplevioletdoll » Sat, 23 Aug 2008 3:30 pm

prido wrote:
purplevioletdoll wrote:
prido wrote:im looking for people to go with me too :)
most probably i want to go during off peak season..?
most probably coming january.
is that place safe now..? what if the hotel gets bombed? =X i dont wanna die there..


Firstly I would like to thank Aadvark for giving me the advice i seek. Thank you. :)

Prido, perhaps we could seek comfort in each other if we plan to get PS done in Thailand. Lol. It's so far away and I wouldn't wanna go there alone and feel all scared and worried. Having a friend by your side would do wonders in a situation like this. Especially when you're gonna go through a painful and dramatic surgery and as well as having to visit a foreign country. No offense, but Dr Nara's clinic location doesn't sound like a safe and pleasant place to visit alone especially when you're a young lady.


yea.. that place doesnt sound to safe to me either..
hopefully we can get more pple to join us.. im only 18 this year =X ( dont worry i can take care of myself, wont pose a burden on you haha)
but i need to first make sure if Dr nara can do the job i want, if not i may have to seek other surgeons.. there's so many complications =X


how long do i need to stay in thailand for recuperation before returning back to singapore..? because i do not intend to let my parents know bout it...




Wow you're really young. I'm a few years older than u. ^ ^
To be honest, my bf and parents would go crazy if i ever mention my desire to get PS done. Haha. In the first place, I'm not sure if i really need it... but I'm really tempted to... just to look better and feel good about myself. :)

I have been doing a lot of homework regards to PS lately. I found out some really scary news about PS today. And i would like to share just in case u guys didn't come across the earlier posts.

One of the girls mentioned that she was totally awake and could feel the terrible pain when the doctor was in the midst of cutting her. Okay, that's beyond scary. I gotta admit that I stopped for a moment to reconsider PS.

I'm gonna post what Astrogirl wrote in one of the old posts. This is one of my most major concerns as well. Here goes:


Astrogirl wrote...

"Just my 2 cents worth and limited knowlege, I'll try to share briefly in layman terms:
PLEASE GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO....
GA, General Anesthesia has to be administered by a Medical Dr that is trained in anesthesia medicine, in Singapore it is by law. PS doctor unlikely to be the anesthesia dr. Usually an anesthesia dr is booked to do the GA. It is very expensive and the patient is temporary unconscious and will be brought back to consciousness after sugery. In the US, most plastic surgery is done with GA, like tv shows 'extreme makeover'.

LA, local anesthesia is just the area that is operated on, injected with drugs to block pain and sensation. Eg. nose or chin etc.

Most of the time in Asia, ps is done LA with deep sedation
LA - numbed area; not supposed to feel any pain and
Deep Sedation - gradually falling into a very, very deep sleep and waking up in 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on what and how much the dr inject you with. (most likely very strong sleeping pill type of meds, injected through your veins on the back of the hand, faster then taken orally)

It can get scary when you are seeing the instruments coming at you. If the dr is considerate, he is likely to wait for you to go into the deep sleep, then start. He should also calculate the time and give you the appropriate dose of sedation so you won't wake up and panic before he finishes.

If you have insomnia (already on sleeping pill) or are the light sleeper type, you might want to tell the doctor so he can give you a stronger dose. Also tell him that you'd like to be in deep sedation before he starts. Sometimes while they are talking to you and you don't answer, they assume you are sedated enough/already.

You might be feeling groggy, falling asleep, then seeing the instruments near your face...wow, wide awake and panic!!!!! Anyone could react the same way

When LA/GA wears off, there might be pain, usually the dr will give you pain killers."

-----------------

Well, as much as I wanna look better, I still feel mentally unprepared. I wonder how most girls have the courage to go under the knife.. i guess sacrifices have to be made in order to achieve a prettier face.

Btw regarding your question, we might have to stay over for 5 days to a week. It depends on what kinda surgery we would be doing.. as some might need more time for rest and recovery before we head back to Singapore. It would always be good to stay a little longer so that we can head over to the doctor for checkups too. Just to make sure that we are healing well and feeling stable and ready to head home. And besides, we would be all swollen up as well. I might wanna stay hidden away from peeps during that "hideously swollen and ugly period" too. Lol.

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Postby prido » Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:00 pm

purplevioletdoll wrote:
prido wrote:
purplevioletdoll wrote:
prido wrote:im looking for people to go with me too :)
most probably i want to go during off peak season..?
most probably coming january.
is that place safe now..? what if the hotel gets bombed? =X i dont wanna die there..


Firstly I would like to thank Aadvark for giving me the advice i seek. Thank you. :)

Prido, perhaps we could seek comfort in each other if we plan to get PS done in Thailand. Lol. It's so far away and I wouldn't wanna go there alone and feel all scared and worried. Having a friend by your side would do wonders in a situation like this. Especially when you're gonna go through a painful and dramatic surgery and as well as having to visit a foreign country. No offense, but Dr Nara's clinic location doesn't sound like a safe and pleasant place to visit alone especially when you're a young lady.


yea.. that place doesnt sound to safe to me either..
hopefully we can get more pple to join us.. im only 18 this year =X ( dont worry i can take care of myself, wont pose a burden on you haha)
but i need to first make sure if Dr nara can do the job i want, if not i may have to seek other surgeons.. there's so many complications =X


how long do i need to stay in thailand for recuperation before returning back to singapore..? because i do not intend to let my parents know bout it...




Wow you're really young. I'm a few years older than u. ^ ^
To be honest, my bf and parents would go crazy if i ever mention my desire to get PS done. Haha. In the first place, I'm not sure if i really need it... but I'm really tempted to... just to look better and feel good about myself. :)

I have been doing a lot of homework regards to PS lately. I found out some really scary news about PS today. And i would like to share just in case u guys didn't come across the earlier posts.

One of the girls mentioned that she was totally awake and could feel the terrible pain when the doctor was in the midst of cutting her. Okay, that's beyond scary. I gotta admit that I stopped for a moment to reconsider PS.

I'm gonna post what Astrogirl wrote in one of the old posts. This is one of my most major concerns as well. Here goes:


Astrogirl wrote...

"Just my 2 cents worth and limited knowlege, I'll try to share briefly in layman terms:
PLEASE GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO....
GA, General Anesthesia has to be administered by a Medical Dr that is trained in anesthesia medicine, in Singapore it is by law. PS doctor unlikely to be the anesthesia dr. Usually an anesthesia dr is booked to do the GA. It is very expensive and the patient is temporary unconscious and will be brought back to consciousness after sugery. In the US, most plastic surgery is done with GA, like tv shows 'extreme makeover'.

LA, local anesthesia is just the area that is operated on, injected with drugs to block pain and sensation. Eg. nose or chin etc.

Most of the time in Asia, ps is done LA with deep sedation
LA - numbed area; not supposed to feel any pain and
Deep Sedation - gradually falling into a very, very deep sleep and waking up in 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on what and how much the dr inject you with. (most likely very strong sleeping pill type of meds, injected through your veins on the back of the hand, faster then taken orally)

It can get scary when you are seeing the instruments coming at you. If the dr is considerate, he is likely to wait for you to go into the deep sleep, then start. He should also calculate the time and give you the appropriate dose of sedation so you won't wake up and panic before he finishes.

If you have insomnia (already on sleeping pill) or are the light sleeper type, you might want to tell the doctor so he can give you a stronger dose. Also tell him that you'd like to be in deep sedation before he starts. Sometimes while they are talking to you and you don't answer, they assume you are sedated enough/already.

You might be feeling groggy, falling asleep, then seeing the instruments near your face...wow, wide awake and panic!!!!! Anyone could react the same way

When LA/GA wears off, there might be pain, usually the dr will give you pain killers."

-----------------

Well, as much as I wanna look better, I still feel mentally unprepared. I wonder how most girls have the courage to go under the knife.. i guess sacrifices have to be made in order to achieve a prettier face.

Btw regarding your question, we might have to stay over for 5 days to a week. It depends on what kinda surgery we would be doing.. as some might need more time for rest and recovery before we head back to Singapore. It would always be good to stay a little longer so that we can head over to the doctor for checkups too. Just to make sure that we are healing well and feeling stable and ready to head home. And besides, we would be all swollen up as well. I might wanna stay hidden away from peeps during that "hideously swollen and ugly period" too. Lol.



5 days to a week..? i thought need at least 2 weeks..? hmm.. i need more advice from Aadvark i guess.. i think i must hide in my friend's house after i come back from sg for days till the swellness goes away..

i hope that area we're going will be free from bombings, terrorists etc..?? i dont want be so shuay and die there =X
i have anesthesia before.. it was quite recent when i went for laser operation ( the one and only operation i had so far in my life)
i was so so scared though i had opaque googles on...
i really need to be very mentally prepared if im going for this one =X

right now.. im waiting for aadvark to reply my questions in my previous posts.. :)
thanks in advance to aadvark

actually i have heard before countries like India and China who have very good
plastic surgeons that charges at low prices too..

boicott
Regular
Regular
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun, 06 Apr 2008
Location: Singapore

bone reshaping

Postby boicott » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:15 am

Hi Boii18,

Do you happen to have the website or contact number for Dr chung? Can i get it from you if possible?

I happened to do research online, but i can find mostly the korean doctors, but im not sure if they are good and also dr martin huang from singapore that does this surgery. I hope to do this surgery by next year but i really need to search for a reputable doctor for this.

Thanks.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Confused

Postby aadvark » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 1:26 am

prido wrote:u mention that u did ur cheek lipo by Tokai
where is it..? is the rate same as nara..?
im getting a little confuse here.. tokai and yanhee do they all charge the same rate..? how about the kind of procedures they perform..?
please enlighten me! thank you:)


tokai is in bkk. the rates for tokai do fluctuate, you have to email dr pat for a quote. he usually charges cheaper for package deals (a few procedures in one package)

the rates for all the clinics and hospitals vary, you have to email them individually for quotes. Yanhee is a hospital, so will offer much more procedures than tokai which is a clinic
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

furly angel
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed, 09 Apr 2008

Postby furly angel » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 4:29 am

furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:Hi fin_ad070, furly angel & the face,

I'm also interested in doing lipo with Dr. Nara. The last email I got from him is he got slots for Oct' 08. Am thinking of making appt. with him Early Oct (maybe 3-5 Oct). You girls wanna join me? Oh ya, I'm female too. Would be great if we can go together to boost confident.


hi, do u have any idea after lipo how long will i need to rest before i can step out again? because i have got an event on 16 oct, im afraid if i do the op b4 that i wont be able to go out.


Usually you'll be able to work 'normally' 5 days after the ops. But depending on individual healing power. However, the bruies will take about 2 weeks to disaappear.


haha, as long as i can walk it will be no problem. I plan to do my arm, stomach thighs and calfs, u?


Me too... guess these are the problem areas for girls...haiz...I can't wait to get rid of it. Btw have you make the appt? Wana join me? Planning to go 3 oct' 08.


Yup im considering. but i haven make the appt yet. how many days u plan to go?


Planning for 4 days. Day 1 consultation, Day 2 ops, Day 3 rest, Day 4 fly back to Singapore.


hmm if i go im planning to stay for at least 5 days because im doing different areas as i dont think i can do all at a shot. i read this forum that someone did similiar lipo and op had to separate into a few days to do it.


foxy are u still going?
beauty is confidence

misscheriebelle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun, 03 Aug 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby misscheriebelle » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:41 am

Wanna ask peeps with rhino and alar experience with Dr Pat of Tokai clinic is the results of his works good? Heehee

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Re: Confused

Postby prido » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:17 pm

aadvark wrote:
prido wrote:u mention that u did ur cheek lipo by Tokai
where is it..? is the rate same as nara..?
im getting a little confuse here.. tokai and yanhee do they all charge the same rate..? how about the kind of procedures they perform..?
please enlighten me! thank you:)


tokai is in bkk. the rates for tokai do fluctuate, you have to email dr pat for a quote. he usually charges cheaper for package deals (a few procedures in one package)

the rates for all the clinics and hospitals vary, you have to email them individually for quotes. Yanhee is a hospital, so will offer much more procedures than tokai which is a clinic


hey:) thank you so much for ur reply :)
may i have a rough gauge for the charges by both hospitals..?
like how much did u spend doing ur cheek lipo by tokai..?

how long does it take for u to go back work looking normal..? thank you :)
will u be going any of these places to do ps anytime early next year..?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:35 pm

misscheriebelle wrote:Wanna ask peeps with rhino and alar experience with Dr Pat of Tokai clinic is the results of his works good? Heehee


you'll have to ask boii18, he has the most experience with dr pat's nose work so far
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Confused

Postby aadvark » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:47 pm

prido wrote:hey:) thank you so much for ur reply :)
may i have a rough gauge for the charges by both hospitals..?
like how much did u spend doing ur cheek lipo by tokai..?

how long does it take for u to go back work looking normal..? thank you :)
will u be going any of these places to do ps anytime early next year..?


you can check yanhee's prices from their website http://www.yanhee.net. Tokai charged me 30,000 baht for cheek lipo and under chin lipo.

there are 2 stages to recovery, i dunnoe what to call them so i shall name them with my own terms:
1. the swelling stage
2. the unnatural stage

the swelling stage is when you look obviously swollen. this can last 2-3 weeks depending on the procedure you've had.

the unnatural stage is after the swelling has gone but you still dun look fabulous yet (e.g. your nose might look chunky or your face might look fat). this could take another few weeks or 2-3 months depending on the procedure. but in this stage, ppl can't tell that you have done something, at most they might think you look a little different.

during this stage, i wld usually advise to change something abt urself to throw them off track, a new hairstyle, a new haircolour, new pair of specs etc

i'm heading to yanhee in dec with a fren, hopefully that shld last me for a while, cos i'm a little exhausted from all the PS
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Re: Confused

Postby prido » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:52 pm

aadvark wrote:
prido wrote:hey:) thank you so much for ur reply :)
may i have a rough gauge for the charges by both hospitals..?
like how much did u spend doing ur cheek lipo by tokai..?

how long does it take for u to go back work looking normal..? thank you :)
will u be going any of these places to do ps anytime early next year..?


you can check yanhee's prices from their website http://www.yanhee.net. Tokai charged me 30,000 baht for cheek lipo and under chin lipo.

there are 2 stages to recovery, i dunnoe what to call them so i shall name them with my own terms:
1. the swelling stage
2. the unnatural stage

the swelling stage is when you look obviously swollen. this can last 2-3 weeks depending on the procedure you've had.

the unnatural stage is after the swelling has gone but you still dun look fabulous yet (e.g. your nose might look chunky or your face might look fat). this could take another few weeks or 2-3 months depending on the procedure. but in this stage, ppl can't tell that you have done something, at most they might think you look a little different.

during this stage, i wld usually advise to change something abt urself to throw them off track, a new hairstyle, a new haircolour, new pair of specs etc

i'm heading to yanhee in dec with a fren, hopefully that shld last me for a while, cos i'm a little exhausted from all the PS



2-3 months..? wow.. that's quite alot of time!
during the "unnatural stage" will i look uglier than i used to?
or do i look the same as lasttime..?
or i do look slightly better...? thanks :)

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:53 pm

purplevioletdoll wrote:Firstly I would like to thank Aadvark for giving me the advice i seek. Thank you. :)

Prido, perhaps we could seek comfort in each other if we plan to get PS done in Thailand. Lol. It's so far away and I wouldn't wanna go there alone and feel all scared and worried. Having a friend by your side would do wonders in a situation like this. Especially when you're gonna go through a painful and dramatic surgery and as well as having to visit a foreign country. No offense, but Dr Nara's clinic location doesn't sound like a safe and pleasant place to visit alone especially when you're a young lady.


it really isn't that bad. it's a pretty laidback town. after the bomb in hatyai in mid 2006, hatyai hasn't been targeted anymore, it's mainly the other state in southern thailand.

there have been a few young female forumers who have traveled there alone, and they feedbacked that it was quite safe. but i wld of cos still recommend to find ppl to travel with, esp when u need someone to take care of u after the op and also for moral support
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Re: Confused

Postby prido » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:54 pm

aadvark wrote:
prido wrote:hey:) thank you so much for ur reply :)
may i have a rough gauge for the charges by both hospitals..?
like how much did u spend doing ur cheek lipo by tokai..?

how long does it take for u to go back work looking normal..? thank you :)
will u be going any of these places to do ps anytime early next year..?


you can check yanhee's prices from their website http://www.yanhee.net. Tokai charged me 30,000 baht for cheek lipo and under chin lipo.

there are 2 stages to recovery, i dunnoe what to call them so i shall name them with my own terms:
1. the swelling stage
2. the unnatural stage

the swelling stage is when you look obviously swollen. this can last 2-3 weeks depending on the procedure you've had.

the unnatural stage is after the swelling has gone but you still dun look fabulous yet (e.g. your nose might look chunky or your face might look fat). this could take another few weeks or 2-3 months depending on the procedure. but in this stage, ppl can't tell that you have done something, at most they might think you look a little different.

during this stage, i wld usually advise to change something abt urself to throw them off track, a new hairstyle, a new haircolour, new pair of specs etc

i'm heading to yanhee in dec with a fren, hopefully that shld last me for a while, cos i'm a little exhausted from all the PS


do u have the website to tokai..? i just emailed yanhee and they gave me list of prices for nose job.. just emailed them again for the prices of cheek lipo.
do the doctors give u advice on which areas to alter etc..? or they just do whatever u want..?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Confused

Postby aadvark » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 5:55 pm

prido wrote:
aadvark wrote:
prido wrote:hey:) thank you so much for ur reply :)
may i have a rough gauge for the charges by both hospitals..?
like how much did u spend doing ur cheek lipo by tokai..?

how long does it take for u to go back work looking normal..? thank you :)
will u be going any of these places to do ps anytime early next year..?


you can check yanhee's prices from their website http://www.yanhee.net. Tokai charged me 30,000 baht for cheek lipo and under chin lipo.

there are 2 stages to recovery, i dunnoe what to call them so i shall name them with my own terms:
1. the swelling stage
2. the unnatural stage

the swelling stage is when you look obviously swollen. this can last 2-3 weeks depending on the procedure you've had.

the unnatural stage is after the swelling has gone but you still dun look fabulous yet (e.g. your nose might look chunky or your face might look fat). this could take another few weeks or 2-3 months depending on the procedure. but in this stage, ppl can't tell that you have done something, at most they might think you look a little different.

during this stage, i wld usually advise to change something abt urself to throw them off track, a new hairstyle, a new haircolour, new pair of specs etc

i'm heading to yanhee in dec with a fren, hopefully that shld last me for a while, cos i'm a little exhausted from all the PS



2-3 months..? wow.. that's quite alot of time!
during the "unnatural stage" will i look uglier than i used to?
or do i look the same as lasttime..?
or i do look slightly better...? thanks :)


it depends, i guess for rhino, u will look better even tho the bridge might still be a little too high, but u shld look better than b4. for face lipo, you will look a little chubby-cheeked during the unnatural stage. guess it really depends on individual healing. but what is a few mths compared to a lifetime? :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

prido
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri, 22 Aug 2008

Re: Confused

Postby prido » Sun, 24 Aug 2008 6:02 pm

aadvark wrote:
prido wrote:
aadvark wrote:
prido wrote:hey:) thank you so much for ur reply :)
may i have a rough gauge for the charges by both hospitals..?
like how much did u spend doing ur cheek lipo by tokai..?

how long does it take for u to go back work looking normal..? thank you :)
will u be going any of these places to do ps anytime early next year..?


you can check yanhee's prices from their website http://www.yanhee.net. Tokai charged me 30,000 baht for cheek lipo and under chin lipo.

there are 2 stages to recovery, i dunnoe what to call them so i shall name them with my own terms:
1. the swelling stage
2. the unnatural stage

the swelling stage is when you look obviously swollen. this can last 2-3 weeks depending on the procedure you've had.

the unnatural stage is after the swelling has gone but you still dun look fabulous yet (e.g. your nose might look chunky or your face might look fat). this could take another few weeks or 2-3 months depending on the procedure. but in this stage, ppl can't tell that you have done something, at most they might think you look a little different.

during this stage, i wld usually advise to change something abt urself to throw them off track, a new hairstyle, a new haircolour, new pair of specs etc

i'm heading to yanhee in dec with a fren, hopefully that shld last me for a while, cos i'm a little exhausted from all the PS



2-3 months..? wow.. that's quite alot of time!
during the "unnatural stage" will i look uglier than i used to?
or do i look the same as lasttime..?
or i do look slightly better...? thanks :)


it depends, i guess for rhino, u will look better even tho the bridge might still be a little too high, but u shld look better than b4. for face lipo, you will look a little chubby-cheeked during the unnatural stage. guess it really depends on individual healing. but what is a few mths compared to a lifetime? :)


" little chubby-cheeked" u mean chubbier than b4 or..? haha thanks :) cause i thinking of doing before chinese new year...

and i think i just want to fix the tip of my nose. its alittle freshy in that area. i thinking of reducing the size. the person emailed me alot of different procedures like alar reduction tip plasty nose reshaping.
may i know which is the one for me..? i read the description and they all sound the same..? overlapping definition =X haha
rhinoplasty is what..? i wikipedia it and it seems to me the re-shaping of nose bridge..

is the after care in yanhee good..?

shud i jump from doctor to doctor to do different parts..? is it advisable..?
considering the charges and after care services, yanhee seems better though it costs a few hundred dollars more..
i thinking of doing my nose job at dr nara's and then go yanhee for face lipo..

for dr nara, what's the charges for the nose job i want..? the prices u stated at first page quite general.. so yap.. i want to plan my budget more clearly.. thanks alot :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests