Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 1:49 pm

Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:Hi fin_ad070, furly angel & the face,

I'm also interested in doing lipo with Dr. Nara. The last email I got from him is he got slots for Oct' 08. Am thinking of making appt. with him Early Oct (maybe 3-5 Oct). You girls wanna join me? Oh ya, I'm female too. Would be great if we can go together to boost confident.
hi, do u have any idea after lipo how long will i need to rest before i can step out again? because i have got an event on 16 oct, im afraid if i do the op b4 that i wont be able to go out.
Usually you'll be able to work 'normally' 5 days after the ops. But depending on individual healing power. However, the bruies will take about 2 weeks to disaappear.
haha, as long as i can walk it will be no problem. I plan to do my arm, stomach thighs and calfs, u?
beauty is confidence

Foxy1973

Post by Foxy1973 » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 3:06 pm

furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote: hi, do u have any idea after lipo how long will i need to rest before i can step out again? because i have got an event on 16 oct, im afraid if i do the op b4 that i wont be able to go out.
Usually you'll be able to work 'normally' 5 days after the ops. But depending on individual healing power. However, the bruies will take about 2 weeks to disaappear.
haha, as long as i can walk it will be no problem. I plan to do my arm, stomach thighs and calfs, u?
Me too... guess these are the problem areas for girls...haiz...I can't wait to get rid of it. Btw have you make the appt? Wana join me? Planning to go 3 oct' 08.

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 3:48 pm

Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote: Usually you'll be able to work 'normally' 5 days after the ops. But depending on individual healing power. However, the bruies will take about 2 weeks to disaappear.
Me too... guess these are the problem areas for girls...haiz...I can't wait to get rid of it. Btw have you make the appt? Wana join me? Planning to go 3 oct' 08.
Yup im considering. but i haven make the appt yet. how many days u plan to go?
beauty is confidence

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Pls help ...

Post by aadvark » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 4:21 pm

Missy bewitch wrote:hi , i am new here ,i thought of going bangkok for a lipo on arm and under arm area as well as chin lipo .Anyone know which dr is better ? eg :dr nara, yanhee, tokai or ect ...pls let me know thank
Ist veri painful ,can someone share pls ...{",} :shock:
Dr Nara is NOT in Bangkok. Some people are still confused as to where Hatyai is. Hatyai's not a suburb in Bangkok, it's a totally different state to the south of Thailand.

Anyway, dr nara doesn't do chin lipo. procedure was painless for me cos i did it under GA. But i was freakishly swollen for a few weeks, and sore to the touch
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Foxy1973

Post by Foxy1973 » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 5:51 pm

furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote: haha, as long as i can walk it will be no problem. I plan to do my arm, stomach thighs and calfs, u?
Planning for 4 days. Day 1 consultation, Day 2 ops, Day 3 rest, Day 4 fly back to Singapore.

tomoya

lipo

Post by tomoya » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 6:22 pm

i bought my compression garment from here u can call this no 68444325. i will be going to nara from 6 to 9. is his op under GA or LA?

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 7:27 pm

Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote: Me too... guess these are the problem areas for girls...haiz...I can't wait to get rid of it. Btw have you make the appt? Wana join me? Planning to go 3 oct' 08.
Planning for 4 days. Day 1 consultation, Day 2 ops, Day 3 rest, Day 4 fly back to Singapore.
hmm if i go im planning to stay for at least 5 days because im doing different areas as i dont think i can do all at a shot. i read this forum that someone did similiar lipo and op had to separate into a few days to do it.
beauty is confidence

Missy bewitch

Re: Pls help ...

Post by Missy bewitch » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 8:28 pm

aadvark wrote:
Missy bewitch wrote:hi , i am new here ,i thought of going bangkok for a lipo on arm and under arm area as well as chin lipo .Anyone know which dr is better ? eg :dr nara, yanhee, tokai or ect ...pls let me know thank
Ist veri painful ,can someone share pls ...{",} :shock:
Dr Nara is NOT in Bangkok. Some people are still confused as to where Hatyai is. Hatyai's not a suburb in Bangkok, it's a totally different state to the south of Thailand.

Anyway, dr nara doesn't do chin lipo. procedure was painless for me cos i did it under GA. But i was freakishly swollen for a few weeks, and sore to the touch
Sori wat Ga mean ?so which doctor will u suggest ?I only have fren the did a nose job in nara b4 but lipo dont have so not sure ...
hello ...nice to meet u

Missy bewitch

Post by Missy bewitch » Wed, 20 Aug 2008 8:29 pm

furly angel wrote:
Foxy1973 wrote:
furly angel wrote: Yup im considering. but i haven make the appt yet. how many days u plan to go?
hmm if i go im planning to stay for at least 5 days because im doing different areas as i dont think i can do all at a shot. i read this forum that someone did similiar lipo and op had to separate into a few days to do it.
i want to go also for lipo ? u guy know how to get there ? make appointment aready ?
hello ...nice to meet u

bbtazzie

Post by bbtazzie » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:23 am

Hi, It has been a week after my liposuction of inner thigh, abdomen and love handles. I am currently experiencing swelling on the feet. Anyone has got that experience before. I am worried that the swelling is not due to liposuction, so wanted to know if anyone encountered that before.

movagn

Post by movagn » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 9:47 am

Hello Ladies,
I would like to ask your opinion/advice on dr. AMorn Poomee and Dr. Preecha.
Which one will you choose if you were to do breast reduction/lift?
I would like to do tummy tuck too, but it seems that it will take a much longer time to recoup if I were to do both at the same time...

Looking forward to hearing from you all....

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: lipo

Post by aadvark » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:36 am

tomoya wrote:i bought my compression garment from here u can call this no 68444325. i will be going to nara from 6 to 9. is his op under GA or LA?
His op is under LA with sedation, so you will be 'asleep' during the op.
Advantage of this will be that you dun have to fast b4 the op, unlike GA.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:37 am

furly angel wrote: hmm if i go im planning to stay for at least 5 days because im doing different areas as i dont think i can do all at a shot. i read this forum that someone did similiar lipo and op had to separate into a few days to do it.
Dr Nara will only do one area per day. So depending on how many areas, then how many days lor :)

buttercookiebb

Post by buttercookiebb » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:13 pm

:?
Last edited by buttercookiebb on Thu, 25 Sep 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:13 pm

ok thanks :D