Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: hotel

Post by aadvark » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 4:40 am

tomoya wrote:for hotel which is better? indra hotel or lee garden hotel?
saw on 1st page indra hotel is very near to dr nara clinic.
is lee garden hotel a walking distance to the clinic?
indra is directly next to dr nara, but it looks like a cheap motel from the 70s. Lee Gardens Plaza is less than 5 min walk from the clinic, and one of the bigger hotels in hatyai, think you'll be happier there
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 5:58 am

Hi forumers,

would like to know who going to dr nara this few weeks? i got a female friend maybe going there for eyes and nose job. need company. plz reply here for i always forgot to check mailbox..

thanks
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 6:11 am

dawn5000 wrote:does grassland always have coach rides to hatyai? I can seem to book online.
would suggest ur fly there than take coach.. the coach pass by dangerous area which are near under terrorist hometowns..
Golden Rules of PS:

tomoya

lipo

Post by tomoya » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:15 am

thanks aadvark 4 ur reply :D . want to check is it true that if i bring more than s$1000 i need to declare?i will be doing on 4 area so total will be s$2000.

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:18 am

dawn5000 wrote:does grassland always have coach rides to hatyai? I can seem to book online.
think they have but yesterday when i check their website they do not have coach on the date that i wan. may be u can try to call them.

paulabreen

Post by paulabreen » Mon, 11 Aug 2008 7:36 pm

Thanks a mil for the prices, I was considering Yahnee , Prices are us$1,200 an area!!!

Can anyone also recommend where I can get dental done in Hatyai- porcelian veneers and teeth whitening?

:)

britishgirl

Post by britishgirl » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:28 am

Hi,

Am interested in getting my nose done it Thailand, iv been reading through the other surgery thread but havent read this whole thread. Can anyone name a surgeon that does alar and nose tip refinement? I dont think I need any implants or anything, it seems to be that surgeons do one or the other which is a pity. Also wanting a chin implant too and maybe jaw reduction. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Forgot to mention am chinese with a nose with quite flared nostrils, but I have a high bridge. Erm also was wondering would thai surgeons be successful on chinese features?

x

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 4:09 am

hi, im new here. got a few questions, really hope some experienced people could help me with it.

1. I want to get my double eyelids done and also open up my eyes to make it bigger, whats the name of the procedure and roughly how much does it cost?

2. I am 51kg and I intend to do some liposuction on my thighs, calf and stomach, would the doctor agree to agree to operate for someone like my weight? how much does liposuction cost per area?

3. I am planning to get my ps done at yanhee, any good doctor to recommend?

Please help me in this questions as i really need to know how much i need to save up.
beauty is confidence

britishgirl

Post by britishgirl » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 6:21 am

furly angel wrote:hi, im new here. got a few questions, really hope some experienced people could help me with it.

1. I want to get my double eyelids done and also open up my eyes to make it bigger, whats the name of the procedure and roughly how much does it cost?

Hello

I can help you answer this question as I had my eyes done 2 years ago and did alot of extensive research on it. I had my eyes done through the cutting method which is permenant and in my opinion has a better effect although it depends on what your eyes are like. If you have excess skin, fat and muscle the cutting method is the best solution as they can remove this. Anyway its called asian blepharoplasty/double eyelid surgery. What are your eyes like? Very droopy etc?

I had my eyes done in Malaysia and was very shocked that it only cost £200, which equates to $400USD the procedure is very simple but iv seen many US sites (cannot name names) that over complicate the procedure and takes them 2 hours(?!). Mine only took 20 minutes, although i admit i was very dubious when i found out it was a 20minute job but soon realised it was because he performs so many everyday it comes simple to him.

Not sure how much it costs elsewhere though....

hth x

princ3ssk3l

hi

Post by princ3ssk3l » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 3:46 pm

just wanna check with you all that how do i make appointment with dr nara? i did call all the numbers but no one answer the phone? i am planning to go for surgery on the sep 08. is it very last mins if i make appointment now? but they didn't answer my call too. how?

princ3ssk3l

Post by princ3ssk3l » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 8:09 pm

i am getting more and more confused after reading so much post. anyway i have email dr nara few months ago but he told me to call the clinic for the appointment. i have been calling for the whole day but no one answer the phone.

just wana check whether anyone know how to reach him?
and how to go to his clinic?

i will be going bangkok first then after few days then go down to his clinic. his clinic is located at hatyai right?

then how do i get there from bangkok?

train? cab?

how many hours and how much it cost to reach there?

for train then where should i take?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 12 Aug 2008 8:50 pm

furly angel wrote:hi, im new here. got a few questions, really hope some experienced people could help me with it.

2. I am 51kg and I intend to do some liposuction on my thighs, calf and stomach, would the doctor agree to agree to operate for someone like my weight? how much does liposuction cost per area?

Please help me in this questions as i really need to know how much i need to save up.
it is call eye levator muscle surgery or something like that. however it is a suregry not much thai doc are known for. the best is still korean doc as korean likes their eyes big big and their doc do it like double eyelid surgery. the reason i dun trust thai doc in it is because if not done properly. ur eyelid can not close fully..
Golden Rules of PS:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:20 am

tanjhj wrote:

it is call eye levator muscle surgery or something like that. however it is a suregry not much thai doc are known for. the best is still korean doc as korean likes their eyes big big and their doc do it like double eyelid surgery. the reason i dun trust thai doc in it is because if not done properly. ur eyelid can not close fully..
to make the eyes bigger, there are 3 procedures which can help:
1. dbl eyelid
2. epicanthoplasty
3. loosening the levator muscle

think you should attempt them in this order also, cos the complexity increases down the list. dbl eyelid is safest for now, epicanthoplasty can leave scarring if not done properly.

1 can be done in thailand, 2 and 3 think only taiwan and korea does it.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:24 am

princ3ssk3l wrote:i am getting more and more confused after reading so much post. anyway i have email dr nara few months ago but he told me to call the clinic for the appointment. i have been calling for the whole day but no one answer the phone.

just wana check whether anyone know how to reach him?
and how to go to his clinic?

i will be going bangkok first then after few days then go down to his clinic. his clinic is located at hatyai right?

then how do i get there from bangkok?

train? cab?

how many hours and how much it cost to reach there?

for train then where should i take?
you have to fly to hatyai from bkk, fastest way, try airasia. used to have direct flights to hatyai, now only thai airways fly direct to hatyai.

never had trouble getting thru to his clinic b4, call during afternoon hours, they should be around

britishgirl

Post by britishgirl » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:25 am

interesting, iv not heard of 2 and 3 before will read up on it. My eyes opened up considerably with the surgery, not just a line above the eye like some cases iv seen. Eye exercises are really good too

x