Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tomoya
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon, 07 Jul 2008

Re: lipo

Postby tomoya » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:29 pm

I will go for 4 areas july 15th till july 19th hopefully i can stand the agony and the pain.[/quote]

thanks 4 the reply :) so u gg on july is 1 day do 1 area? does dr nara speak eng? im interested in doing thigh. if doing thigh the outer and inner thigh consider 1 area? and back and front thigh another area? or thigh means the whole thigh?
cos i did my thigh last yr in sg and it cost me a total of 3.5k :mad: now im fat again quite disappointed. in sg thigh they divide into 2 part. outer & inner 1 area, back & front another area.
last Q do we have to go back 4 him to review again after op? whose gg to remove the stitches?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: lipo

Postby aadvark » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 4:34 pm

tomoya wrote:I will go for 4 areas july 15th till july 19th hopefully i can stand the agony and the pain.

thanks 4 the reply :) so u gg on july is 1 day do 1 area? does dr nara speak eng? im interested in doing thigh. if doing thigh the outer and inner thigh consider 1 area? and back and front thigh another area? or thigh means the whole thigh?
cos i did my thigh last yr in sg and it cost me a total of 3.5k :mad: now im fat again quite disappointed. in sg thigh they divide into 2 part. outer & inner 1 area, back & front another area.
last Q do we have to go back 4 him to review again after op? whose gg to remove the stitches?


depends on how fat the thigh is, if too fat, then will be considered 2 areas, else one area. Threads can be reomved at local GP in sg
Last edited by aadvark on Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

girl88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 28 Mar 2008

Postby girl88 » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:16 pm

hi!! i actually intended to go hatyai for rhino a while ago.. but kinda busy and partly because no one to go with. who wanna go somewhere around aug??

the-wanderlust
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri, 16 May 2008

to gal88

Postby the-wanderlust » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:44 pm

hi there! i am interested in gg for rhino as well! in aug, u were saying?

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun, 30 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Beautyqueen » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:35 am

I'm planning to go visit Dr Puttisak for my chin implant hopefully in late Oct...If not hopefully by Dec..

I will try to upload my pics of my nose once my phone is repaired...

Think it's best to call Dr Puttisak as he very busy...reply email will be slow i think...I always call better.
I want to Beautiful too!

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun, 30 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Beautyqueen » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 1:34 am

Rhinoplasty by Dr Puttisak of Hatyai...

About 12 days after the surgery...still swollen at the tip..
Last edited by Beautyqueen on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun, 30 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Beautyqueen » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 1:51 am

just to share with you guys..look quite normal alrdy...look normal by the 7th day...
Last edited by Beautyqueen on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suuz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Postby suuz » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 5:01 am

aadvark wrote:
suuz wrote:I would like to know hat if after eye surgery...will the scar be visible always/ Or will it fade away and be invisible after some time? And how long will that be?


what's eye surgery?


LOL i mean eyelid surgery, i want to have some skin removed, ad i guess it will be different but a lil like the double eyelid suregery as the skin is cut

suuz

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:27 am

Anyone did lipo with Dr Puttisak ?

Not very satisfied with my arm lipo with KALO last year.
Dr Nara refused to do for me.

comtemplating to do in SG But it will be much more exp. $3k plus.

anyone has Dr Puttisak 's email address?
thank you
never too late to change!

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:16 pm

suuz wrote:
aadvark wrote:
suuz wrote:I would like to know hat if after eye surgery...will the scar be visible always/ Or will it fade away and be invisible after some time? And how long will that be?


what's eye surgery?


LOL i mean eyelid surgery, i want to have some skin removed, ad i guess it will be different but a lil like the double eyelid suregery as the skin is cut

suuz


ok ok, mine was cut and sewn back, the line has more or less faded to the pt where u can only see a faint lighter line upon close scrutiny. it was never very obvious actually to begin with
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

tomoya
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon, 07 Jul 2008

Postby tomoya » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:37 pm

momoko wrote:Anyone did lipo with Dr Puttisak ?

Not very satisfied with my arm lipo with KALO last year.
Dr Nara refused to do for me.

comtemplating to do in SG But it will be much more exp. $3k plus.

anyone has Dr Puttisak 's email address?
thank you


hi momoko y did dr nara refuse to do it 4 u? i plan to go to him this sept. meaning i consult with him & its not 100% he will do the op? isnt it going to be a wasted trip?

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 6:13 pm

tomoya wrote:
momoko wrote:Anyone did lipo with Dr Puttisak ?

Not very satisfied with my arm lipo with KALO last year.
Dr Nara refused to do for me.

comtemplating to do in SG But it will be much more exp. $3k plus.

anyone has Dr Puttisak 's email address?
thank you


hi momoko y did dr nara refuse to do it 4 u? i plan to go to him this sept. meaning i consult with him & its not 100% he will do the op? isnt it going to be a wasted trip?


because i did my arms b4, he do not want to do a 2nd time on my arms.

Yes, it is not confirm he will do for u, my 1st trip to him i wanted to do tummy, he refused as he felt that there were not enough fats to extract, he suggested to do my outer thighs instead.

2nd time i wanted to do inner and back of thighs, he was only willing to do my inner thighs.

U consult him and he will see if it's necessary to do.
never too late to change!

girl88
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 28 Mar 2008

Re: to gal88

Postby girl88 » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:18 pm

the-wanderlust wrote:hi there! i am interested in gg for rhino as well! in aug, u were saying?


yesyes!! when are you intending to go??

summerboy02
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed, 17 Oct 2007

Postby summerboy02 » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:20 pm

dear all

anyone knows where can i do subcision for depressed scars from acne at a resonable costs in singapore?

many thanks

tomoya
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon, 07 Jul 2008

Postby tomoya » Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:41 am

momoko wrote:
tomoya wrote:
momoko wrote:Anyone did lipo with Dr Puttisak ?

Not very satisfied with my arm lipo with KALO last year.
Dr Nara refused to do for me.

comtemplating to do in SG But it will be much more exp. $3k plus.

anyone has Dr Puttisak 's email address?
thank you


hi momoko y did dr nara refuse to do it 4 u? i plan to go to him this sept. meaning i consult with him & its not 100% he will do the op? isnt it going to be a wasted trip?


because i did my arms b4, he do not want to do a 2nd time on my arms.

Yes, it is not confirm he will do for u, my 1st trip to him i wanted to do tummy, he refused as he felt that there were not enough fats to extract, he suggested to do my outer thighs instead.

2nd time i wanted to do inner and back of thighs, he was only willing to do my inner thighs.

U consult him and he will see if it's necessary to do.


ok thanks :D


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests