Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Tue, 01 Jul 2008 5:16 pm

any idea if it's possible to laser off surgery scars?
never too late to change!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:27 pm

wow mooncake_...through pm, u told me u wanted to go to dr nara with me and asked me to check the coaches cause u were BUSY with exams..now ure going to bkk without even at least informing me? scary...to whoever intending to go with her..be careful..she might just play you out... :shock:
Cry when you get ripped.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 2:01 am

dr pat says vertical lengthening wif alloplastic chin implant max is 1cm.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

pink_fuchsia
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu, 20 Mar 2008
Location: singapore

Postby pink_fuchsia » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 9:07 am

takuda wrote:wow mooncake_...through pm, u told me u wanted to go to dr nara with me and asked me to check the coaches cause u were BUSY with exams..now ure going to bkk without even at least informing me? scary...to whoever intending to go with her..be careful..she might just play you out... :shock:


oops. takuda, could you PM on your contact details? perhaps email or msn.
coz i have difficulties managing my PM function. it just doesn't work.

hear from you soon.

Thanks.

pink_fuchsia
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu, 20 Mar 2008
Location: singapore

Postby pink_fuchsia » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 9:10 am

boii18 wrote:dr pat says vertical lengthening wif alloplastic chin implant max is 1cm.


oh, do you mean silicone implant?
I'm seriously considering this procedure more for a elongated face shape and more defined look. Do you think it's possible?

You're visiting dr nara in oct?

wteng
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 20 Jan 2008

Re: nose

Postby wteng » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:46 am

meditate wrote:
wteng wrote:
aadvark wrote:Been 3 mths since my jaw implants. Overall i feel i ended up looking fatter and older looking. Quite disappointed. Tokai sent me an email and asked if i was satisfied, else they can revise at no charges.

i was quite pleased to see that, so i replied with my before and after pictures. And dr pat replied, saying that in his opinion, i look more balanced now. sheesh, then ask me why i satisfied or not for what... really disappointed...

i sent the same pix to yoskarn, and they recommended i redo my jaw and chin implants together. still considering, dun wanna waste another few k sgd and be disappointed. maybe i shld go find this dr puttisak and see what he recommends.

Beautyqueen, do the nurses at Puttisak speak better english than nara's nurses?


why dont u consider the one that i went to which is naravee in bangkok.u can read my pevious review on that. I did my eyes and nose there and am very satisfied. This was the 3rd revision for my nose as i did twice in spore and it was slanted. u can do a google on naravee clinic. If u wan a quote, its better to ask for thai bahts.


Hi wteng,
I'm a newbie here. I am interested to try at naravee you mentioned. I tried to email them at the hotmail address but no reply le... When I tried to call them the number not in use...? Maybe they have not update their site. Do you have a different contact that what is shown on their website? Would appreciate if you could give me.... Thanks!


Hi, when did u email him? You may have have to wait for abt 4 to 5 days as the doctor is quite busy. you can try and use the word urgent as the subject in the email and he may respond faster. If he doesnt reply after 1 week, let me know, I will see how else I can help you.

meditate
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 01 Jul 2008

Re: nose

Postby meditate » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 5:21 pm

wteng wrote:
meditate wrote:
wteng wrote:
aadvark wrote:Been 3 mths since my jaw implants. Overall i feel i ended up looking fatter and older looking. Quite disappointed. Tokai sent me an email and asked if i was satisfied, else they can revise at no charges.

i was quite pleased to see that, so i replied with my before and after pictures. And dr pat replied, saying that in his opinion, i look more balanced now. sheesh, then ask me why i satisfied or not for what... really disappointed...

i sent the same pix to yoskarn, and they recommended i redo my jaw and chin implants together. still considering, dun wanna waste another few k sgd and be disappointed. maybe i shld go find this dr puttisak and see what he recommends.

Beautyqueen, do the nurses at Puttisak speak better english than nara's nurses?


why dont u consider the one that i went to which is naravee in bangkok.u can read my pevious review on that. I did my eyes and nose there and am very satisfied. This was the 3rd revision for my nose as i did twice in spore and it was slanted. u can do a google on naravee clinic. If u wan a quote, its better to ask for thai bahts.


Hi wteng,
I'm a newbie here. I am interested to try at naravee you mentioned. I tried to email them at the hotmail address but no reply le... When I tried to call them the number not in use...? Maybe they have not update their site. Do you have a different contact that what is shown on their website? Would appreciate if you could give me.... Thanks!


Hi, when did u email him? You may have have to wait for abt 4 to 5 days as the doctor is quite busy. you can try and use the word urgent as the subject in the email and he may respond faster. If he doesnt reply after 1 week, let me know, I will see how else I can help you.


Dear wteng
Oh I finally got him on the phone... Dialed the wrong code b4... (duh...!!). Thanks! fyi I will be going for lipo and fat transfer to my buttocks... Yep! Got flat bum lah!

I've checked kl, penang & bangkok. Think I will go for Naravee. Liked the fact that the charges include 4-5 days hospital stay. Will feel a lot safer. And the prices reasonable too!

Intending to go 15 August - 26 August 2008. Will go for consult 15 August and if everything fine then 16 op lor...

So if anybody wants to tag along... :D

mooncake_
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

Postby mooncake_ » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 2:45 pm

takuda wrote:wow mooncake_...through pm, u told me u wanted to go to dr nara with me and asked me to check the coaches cause u were BUSY with exams..now ure going to bkk without even at least informing me? scary...to whoever intending to go with her..be careful..she might just play you out... :shock:


yes takuda, waiting for u to get back to me on the prices and all. i've already pushed aside everything to free myself on those dates so if u cant make it, tell me so I can make plans to go bkk and not waste my holiday. and pls clarify before u make false accusations, greatly appreciated.

meditate
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 01 Jul 2008

Postby meditate » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 7:58 am

Maverick21 wrote:Hi all, it's my first time posting in this forum. The info in this forum is really useful and I really thank everyone for giving me such a insight on PS.... I'm a guy too and want to go for chin implant and buccal fat removal in one shot as I have quite a busy schedule. Which doctor shld I go to? Yoskarn or Tokai? Also due to the nature of my job, it's better that people don't know I went for PS, only know that I look better but don't know where to put a finger to.... So what is the down time for these two procedures? Is one week enuff? I bought some products at makemeheal too... Must plan for recovery mah.... All help is appreciated thanks!


Dear Maverick21
Sorry I don't have enough post to pm...

But well, I've almost kind of decided to go http://www.naraveesurgery.com/
mainly because his prices inclusive of 5-6 days of hospital stay... And since wteng had a pleasant experience there... Like you my time is limited and pretty much inflexible. If I miss this window, then I have to wait next year leh... So anyway my plan at the moment is to arrive Bangkok 15 August morning then go for consultation with Naravee, and if everything goes fine then surgery next day 16 August. So that means if I do op on 16, I will be in hospital for the next few days after... Then after maybe 20/21 August will move to Bangkok hotel until 25/26 August fly back to Singapore...

But I am girl le... We can go together for your consultation on the 15 Aug if you like? If not then maybe after I check out of Naravee, if I'm ok then I can accompany you...

How much aproditeinn costs? Because at the moment I am looking at cheap hotels with DVD le... cos if I have to stay in most times...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevi ... ngkok.html

What are your plans? you can pm me your email add...

kogal87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007

worried

Postby kogal87 » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 2:34 pm

hihi

im thinking of re-doing my implant, and at the same time, do tiplasty with tokai.

pricing wise quite reasonable.

but judging by the reviews from those who have done tiplasty with him before (not alot), i am still quite uncertain about tokai's skill...

i will also be doing boobs, and all the more i feel rather insecure having it done by tokai, since it is a major surgery...
anyway he quoted me 3.3k for boobs, which is rather ex, and i might as well get it done with yanhee for that kinda pricing

but im thinking, will it be very troublesome to have different procedures done at different places? cuz i will only be in bkk for about 5 days...

just wondering if i will be able to drag myself for ANOTHER surgery afer the 1st trauma...

or should i just trust tokai...take a leap of faith... n have it done with him?!
im so confused man...

hope someone can enlighten me...
thanks!
=)

kogal87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007

scary..

Postby kogal87 » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 2:37 pm

also, i came across this forum website with a thread regarding dr pat from tokai

and it made me even more uncertain about whether it would be a right choice having procedures done with him or not...

take a look

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Dr-Pat-To ... 77597.html

kogal87
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007

Postby kogal87 » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 2:39 pm

dr pat has got a whole list of certs etc here

http://tokaiclinic.com/clinic/aboutus.asp

but i don't really know how to figure them out...
like, tell from the certs, how skilled/qualified he is...

can someone help?

thanks in advance

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:43 pm

Pissed off with Yoskarn. They quoted me 1k usd for jaw implants a few mths back, then i consulted online for some time, now i wanna make appt for jaw and chin revision, they say the price for jaw implants is 2.5K USD!

I hate places which fluctuate their pricing, it's so unscrupulous, makes you wonder if they will put effort into their work... ARGH! Think i shall head over to yanhee after all...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

kitschstick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 05 Jul 2008

Postby kitschstick » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 3:11 am

I had my chin implant with yoskarn 6 months ago, pretty satisfied with the results though the procedure was damn frightening. It was my first surgery. But the clinic was really professional, soothing and they have a bunch of nurses in the operating room to hold your hand while you're shaking on the table.

I paid about 1.4K. Is it over the top for chin implant in bangkok? Cos I didn't really check with other clinics. Thinking of going back there for closed-rhinoplasty, but they quoted me 1.5USD, any recommendations for cheaper clinics in bangkok? I'm hoping to go to one with as nice an environment as yoskarn.

User avatar
Angeluv101
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Angeluv101 » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 1:13 pm

Anyone know which clinic in BKK is good in liposuction?
How about Tokai? His prices is not too high but he don't seem quite recommended here?
How about http://www.sp-cosmeticsurgery.com/thailand/
or http://www.naraveesurgery.com/naraveesu ... ngkok.html
<a><img></a>


Love is a risk taken and often ends in scars


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests