Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
qwertyuiop
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun, 13 Apr 2008

Postby qwertyuiop » Sat, 31 May 2008 6:53 pm

does anyone know if it's possible for the implant to shift after a month? i was about 34 days post-op when i underwent surgery for the eyes. even though i'd informed the doc of my nasal implant, i still felt a lot of pressure applied on it during the surgery (i was afraid to distract him so i kept quiet.. and i thought maybe it's inevitable, since i was doing epi)
but now i think that my nose looks flatter. is this possible or am i just imagining things? the area around the nose is quite swollen cos of the eye surgery, so maybe that caused the illusion of my nose becoming flatter? i've emailed dr nara about this and am awaiting his reply.
also, it's been 36 days post-op but my tip is still quite big. it was never this big before surgery! sometimes, on my good days, it doesn't look big when i smile. but it's been looking monstrous these past few days. and again, i don't know if it's cos of general swelling caused by the eye surgery or if maybe my tip is just taking a longer time to heal.

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun, 30 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Beautyqueen » Sat, 31 May 2008 7:07 pm

Hi qwertyuiop,

Where did you do your epi ?

How much & good or not?

your nose is done by Dr nara? I guess it must be good ya
I want to Beautiful too!

qwertyuiop
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun, 13 Apr 2008

Postby qwertyuiop » Sat, 31 May 2008 10:28 pm

did my epi in singapore. can't tell if the results are good or not yet. got to wait a week for the stitches to come out.
dr nara did quite a good job, the results are v natural-looking but i'm concerned about the size of my tip. it's bigger now than it was pre-op.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 6:27 am

leav wrote:Hi addverk, i read from other threads u did lipodissolve in singapore TLC for 450 for 3 sessions? was that a promotion?
and was it effective? thanks!


no no, that wasn;t me, i wanted to but didn;t in the end, went for lipo at tokai instead
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 6:29 am

qwertyuiop wrote:does anyone know if it's possible for the implant to shift after a month? i was about 34 days post-op when i underwent surgery for the eyes. even though i'd informed the doc of my nasal implant, i still felt a lot of pressure applied on it during the surgery (i was afraid to distract him so i kept quiet.. and i thought maybe it's inevitable, since i was doing epi)
but now i think that my nose looks flatter. is this possible or am i just imagining things? the area around the nose is quite swollen cos of the eye surgery, so maybe that caused the illusion of my nose becoming flatter? i've emailed dr nara about this and am awaiting his reply.
also, it's been 36 days post-op but my tip is still quite big. it was never this big before surgery! sometimes, on my good days, it doesn't look big when i smile. but it's been looking monstrous these past few days. and again, i don't know if it's cos of general swelling caused by the eye surgery or if maybe my tip is just taking a longer time to heal.


if you did ur nose with dr nara, the tip will be swollen and hard for a while; as usual, 1 mth is not enuff for any surgery to get a good gauge, mark out the 3rd month from day of surgery and re-assess then.

but if you feel that it's red and swollen and painful, or worse, there's pus, then u better see a doc, cos u might have an infection, but that wld clear up with some antibiotics
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

qwertyuiop
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun, 13 Apr 2008

Postby qwertyuiop » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 1:45 pm

aadvark wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:does anyone know if it's possible for the implant to shift after a month? i was about 34 days post-op when i underwent surgery for the eyes. even though i'd informed the doc of my nasal implant, i still felt a lot of pressure applied on it during the surgery (i was afraid to distract him so i kept quiet.. and i thought maybe it's inevitable, since i was doing epi)
but now i think that my nose looks flatter. is this possible or am i just imagining things? the area around the nose is quite swollen cos of the eye surgery, so maybe that caused the illusion of my nose becoming flatter? i've emailed dr nara about this and am awaiting his reply.
also, it's been 36 days post-op but my tip is still quite big. it was never this big before surgery! sometimes, on my good days, it doesn't look big when i smile. but it's been looking monstrous these past few days. and again, i don't know if it's cos of general swelling caused by the eye surgery or if maybe my tip is just taking a longer time to heal.


if you did ur nose with dr nara, the tip will be swollen and hard for a while; as usual, 1 mth is not enuff for any surgery to get a good gauge, mark out the 3rd month from day of surgery and re-assess then.

but if you feel that it's red and swollen and painful, or worse, there's pus, then u better see a doc, cos u might have an infection, but that wld clear up with some antibiotics


yup, with dr nara. so it's normal for the tip to be swollen and hard for a few months after the op? that's good to know! i thought everything should be fine after a month, because other than the tip, my nose looks pretty good. i still drink about a glass of pineapple juice a day.
it doesn't have the rest of the symptoms you'd described.

jewelbox7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2008

lipo for arms -dr nara

Postby jewelbox7 » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 3:30 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what is included for lipo for arms at Dr Nara? i.e. does he also do the armpit and shoulder? Or is it separate?

Anyone who's done arm lipo care to share? how many incisions, were the results satisfactory?

Thanks

suuz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Postby suuz » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 4:49 pm

rosegarden wrote:Hi Suuz, i'm back fr my lipo at Dr Nara last Sat. It's a wasted trip because i only manage to did lipo for my thighs. Haiz, actually Dr Nara agreed to do 3 areas for me, upper arms, tummy and upper outer thighs. He decided to do my thighs first. The swelling was so bad that i couldn't walk to the clinic to do my other areas the next day. So for the remaining days i could only stay in my hotel room as i have difficulty walking. So a reminder for those who wanna do lipo on more than one area, pls insist on doing yr arms and stomach first, leave yr thighs to the last day, if not u'll find it a wasted trip juz like me.


GOSH what a disapointment for you! I am sure gonna take your advice!
My appointments start july 15th till july 18th.
Haven't run through the posts up to here so i am not sure how things are now, 3 weeks later. Hopefully the swelling is gone.
I wish you well

suuz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Postby suuz » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 5:12 pm

TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:
TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:
TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:Hi Suuz, i'm back fr my lipo at Dr Nara last Sat. It's a wasted trip because i only manage to did lipo for my thighs. Haiz, actually Dr Nara agreed to do 3 areas for me, upper arms, tummy and upper outer thighs. He decided to do my thighs first. The swelling was so bad that i couldn't walk to the clinic to do my other areas the next day. So for the remaining days i could only stay in my hotel room as i have difficulty walking. So a reminder for those who wanna do lipo on more than one area, pls insist on doing yr arms and stomach first, leave yr thighs to the last day, if not u'll find it a wasted trip juz like me.
Hi i'm new here n i just back fr Dr Nara last night. I have done my lipo on my hip n tummy area. now still swelling but i think it worth the trip cos i can see my result instantly. I back to work today n my friends said that my tummy look flat now. I change my thai $$ beside Lee Garden Plaza hotel, the rate there is 23.40 if u change more can ask for higher rate too.


Hi TQ22, u went by coach or u took plane to Hatyai? How's the swelling like for yr hip and tummy area? Is the pain very bad the following day after the lipo? My swelling and bruising for my thigh area is 90% gone by now. Heard fr my friend that the most painful for lipo is the thighs and the least painful is the arms. I'll be going back on the 26th next mth to do my arms and tummy area so i really need to know how's the pain like for the tummy area.
I went by coach n came back by air asia. I done my hip the first day, it totally not pain at all after the OP i can still go shopping n disco too :D , but the tummy area is different, i feel very pain, after the OP i can feel it's like something pulling inside. My friend n me done it on the same day,the following day we stay at the room cos it pain until we don't feel like going out. Until now i still can feel something pulling me in my tummy n i still got swelling. Actually i thinking of doing my thighs area next trip but when i saw your massage here i a bit scare scare lei :P


Huh... so the tummy lipo hurts too lah. Yikes! I was hoping that it will be less painful as compared to my thigh lipo. This time round i'm going by coach. Is walking painful after u did yr tummy lipo? Cause i had an operation on my tummy before and walking was painful for me too. Did u bought the compression garments and wear them? For me, it's less painful if i wear my compression garment. I can walk straighter and feel less pain when walking. If u're considering to do thigh lipo, u'll need to stay at least 3 days more after the op until u're sufficiently well enough for u to walk and make yr trip back home to Sing.
Hi rosegarden may i know how's your thigh now? Still painful? Got instant result after the lipo? Yes i have wear my garment n dr nara's wife(She is a doctor too) said if can wear it 24 hours for 2 month is the best if not just wear it for day time to prevent sagging. After the tummy lipo still can walk but must walk slowly. II think u better call Dr Nara before u go. Don't know can do lipo on your tummy since u have OP before.



well ok, i am gonna ask to do my upper and lower belly then my hips/love handles then my thighs...
I have a garment(2) ordered- i will get it soon.
I am gonna finisch the antibiotics (i would also be such a person th quit fast on that as i hate that stuff what it does to the rest of my body)
I have sinnech and i have pre and post op vitamines.

I am in HatYai july 15/16/17/18/19.
Leave july 20th

I was also thinking of eyelid (sagging skin removal) and rhino (i have an uplifted nose -sweet when you are a child but at 39 i am fed up with it) But i still hesitate because these procedures are so visible, i mean the change will be so clear. I sort of want to look better without people realising i had surgery.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 5:49 pm

suuz wrote:well ok, i am gonna ask to do my upper and lower belly then my hips/love handles then my thighs...
I have a garment(2) ordered- i will get it soon.
I am gonna finisch the antibiotics (i would also be such a person th quit fast on that as i hate that stuff what it does to the rest of my body)
I have sinnech and i have pre and post op vitamines.

I am in HatYai july 15/16/17/18/19.
Leave july 20th

I was also thinking of eyelid (sagging skin removal) and rhino (i have an uplifted nose -sweet when you are a child but at 39 i am fed up with it) But i still hesitate because these procedures are so visible, i mean the change will be so clear. I sort of want to look better without people realising i had surgery.


if you doing eyelids, might take a while to heal, but for nose, if you have 2 weeks of leave to spare for nose to heal, most ppl around you wun be able to pinpoint the difference when u return. they might think u look diff, but wun remember why. that's the consensus i've gotten from ppl who have done rhino so far.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
rosegarden
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed, 05 Mar 2008

Postby rosegarden » Mon, 02 Jun 2008 4:09 pm

suuz wrote:GOSH what a disapointment for you! I am sure gonna take your advice!
My appointments start july 15th till july 18th.
Haven't run through the posts up to here so i am not sure how things are now, 3 weeks later. Hopefully the swelling is gone.
I wish you well


Hi Suuz, yup... i'm recovering well, thanz for yr well wishes! I'm going back on the 26th of this mth to do my arms & tummy. Hopefully this time round the post-op wouldn't be as painful as the post op for my thigh lipo. :(

bgbg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 06 May 2008

Postby bgbg » Mon, 02 Jun 2008 6:20 pm

hi peeps,

i finally did my nose n chin wif dr nara on the 24th of may n is recovering well since. however, for the past 5 days i have been having this yellow patches under my eye n chin (looks like i have nt been slping for days/drug addict)... anyone had similar experience? reali worried .. someone pls advice?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

leav
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat, 08 Mar 2008

t

Postby leav » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:24 am

haha yellow patches normal la dont worry it will go away, mine was greenish yellow damn ugly gross use concealer to cover, its able to cover up hahah

anyways ANYONE DONE SMART LIPO in singapore or JB for cheeks only? how much does it cost? haha thanks

sweetie87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 03 Jun 2008

eyelids n dimple

Postby sweetie87 » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 1:01 am

can anyone tell me how is dimple done by dr nara? issit painful for eyelids n dimples?

sweetie87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue, 03 Jun 2008

to aadvark

Postby sweetie87 » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 1:04 am

hihi

can i request to chat with u privately on msn?
n can i request to see a photo of urs that had been done eyelid n dimples by dr nara?
thanks thanks


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest