Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
myredshirt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed, 07 May 2008

Postby myredshirt » Mon, 26 May 2008 1:12 am

Beautyqueen wrote:Hi myredshirt,

You did your dimples at Dr Nara?

Was it painful? You did one side or both sides?

I always wanted a dimple but thinking if it's worth to do it.

Can anyone advise if its worth to do lipo & nosejob at Dr Nara ?

Is it good?

naah, i did mine at Tokai (Dr. Pat)
the price is pretty steep as compared to Dr Naras' but yeah, i'm sure he did a great job.
I did it on both cheeks.
The whole process was pretty much painless
considering the fact that he actually injected anesthetic
on both the inner and outer region of the cheek. (:
But as of now, the aftermath is rather painful. (bearable)
My cheeks are swelling and it hurts when i laugh. lol
It bleeds a little after washing my face and stuff.
It's been merely 3 days after the whole process
i'll post up pictures of before,during and after when 'they've' totally
recovered (:

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 26 May 2008 10:03 am

myredshirt wrote:
Beautyqueen wrote:Hi myredshirt,

You did your dimples at Dr Nara?

Was it painful? You did one side or both sides?

I always wanted a dimple but thinking if it's worth to do it.

Can anyone advise if its worth to do lipo & nosejob at Dr Nara ?

Is it good?

naah, i did mine at Tokai (Dr. Pat)
the price is pretty steep as compared to Dr Naras' but yeah, i'm sure he did a great job.
I did it on both cheeks.
The whole process was pretty much painless
considering the fact that he actually injected anesthetic
on both the inner and outer region of the cheek. (:
But as of now, the aftermath is rather painful. (bearable)
My cheeks are swelling and it hurts when i laugh. lol
It bleeds a little after washing my face and stuff.
It's been merely 3 days after the whole process
i'll post up pictures of before,during and after when 'they've' totally
recovered (:


How much did Dr Pat charge you for the dimples?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
myredshirt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed, 07 May 2008

Postby myredshirt » Mon, 26 May 2008 5:22 pm

it's like usd300 for both.
pretty steep huh?

it's the 4th day~ and it's still swelling, oh god
when will i have my natural face shape back? lol

simplegal84
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat, 16 Jun 2007

Postby simplegal84 » Mon, 26 May 2008 9:31 pm

hi all, i need some advice...

it has been 2 mths since my rhino wih dr nara, but till now my friends all comment my bridge is abnormally high.. some who dun know iwent or PS.. ask if my nose is swollen.. cos from the side is really obvious..


so my question is..will it continue to deswell? cos 2 mths liao i m abit worried.. i think the nose is pretty gd.. jus the part near the eye is too high..

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 26 May 2008 11:44 pm

simplegal84 wrote:hi all, i need some advice...

it has been 2 mths since my rhino wih dr nara, but till now my friends all comment my bridge is abnormally high.. some who dun know iwent or PS.. ask if my nose is swollen.. cos from the side is really obvious..


so my question is..will it continue to deswell? cos 2 mths liao i m abit worried.. i think the nose is pretty gd.. jus the part near the eye is too high..


just went back to look at my old pix, for me, 2 mths was still quite high, my 6 mths pic then looked normal. some ppl heal faster, but i tend to be slower, perhaps u r the same?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
Angeluv101
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Angeluv101 » Tue, 27 May 2008 1:34 am

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has done lipo with Dr Nara for multiple areas and taken sineech for recovery? How many packs do we need then since according to Rachel one pack is for per surgery but Dr Nara can only do lipo on 1 area per day. So if I do 4 areas in 4 seperate surgeries does dat mean i need 4 packs sineech?!? :o
Also, those who went to Dr Nara, do you exchange thai baht in sg before going or do it in hatyai? was wondering how do u carry all the cash over and is it safe especially if travelling by coach? thks!
<a><img></a>


Love is a risk taken and often ends in scars

ashley1987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 23 May 2008
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby ashley1987 » Tue, 27 May 2008 7:30 pm

May i ask how many hours does it takes for the coach to reach hatyai from sing?
Tokai rhinoplasty charge me 25000 baht, so ex. no charge, only can go hatyai do le. Is Dr nana rhino skills gd? and wat implants will they use?

Inferno
Member
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue, 29 Jan 2008

Postby Inferno » Tue, 27 May 2008 11:30 pm

Hi Shal0m,

Sorry to see your nose, but it doesnt come as a surprise to me. I went through same frustation and it has been like three months now and my tip is still @%$#@% :mad:

I have started doubting his skills now as I had comparatively very sharp nose, but for sure now it looks bulbous and a bit unsymmetrical.
I sent pix to Dr. Pat and he has accepted it that results are not good, however, he has told me to wait for six months. So i am just waiting for three more months and will take some decision of rectifying it after that time only. Do you know about the details of procedure? Like what exactly he has done to reduce the tip?

qwertyuiop
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun, 13 Apr 2008

Postby qwertyuiop » Wed, 28 May 2008 12:02 am

any ps in thailand doing epi? how much does it cost?
and does anyone know if the change is significant? i know how the surgery is done and what the effects will be (supposed to make your eyes longer,larger, more awake etc) but by how mm (on average) is it enlarged/lengthened? i can't seem to find that information. it'll be quite silly to spend a lot of money if the change is only 1mm or 2mm, no?

User avatar
Angeluv101
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Angeluv101 » Wed, 28 May 2008 12:21 am

anyone done fat transfer with Dr Nara before? was quoted 10,000baht for per area.. is dat ex? Any good place in thailand that does fat transfer?
<a><img></a>





Love is a risk taken and often ends in scars

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 28 May 2008 1:40 am

qwertyuiop wrote:any ps in thailand doing epi? how much does it cost?
and does anyone know if the change is significant? i know how the surgery is done and what the effects will be (supposed to make your eyes longer,larger, more awake etc) but by how mm (on average) is it enlarged/lengthened? i can't seem to find that information. it'll be quite silly to spend a lot of money if the change is only 1mm or 2mm, no?


yes the surgery is correct, but do u noe what it corrects? it corrects the epicanthol fold, some people have a more severe case, some might not even have it, therefore there are no uniform results, strictly case by case basis
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Wed, 28 May 2008 1:44 am

ashley1987 wrote:May i ask how many hours does it takes for the coach to reach hatyai from sing?
Tokai rhinoplasty charge me 25000 baht, so ex. no charge, only can go hatyai do le. Is Dr nana rhino skills gd? and wat implants will they use?


great for non-bulbous noses, uses strictly silicone L-implants, nothing else
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

TQ22
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 24 May 2008

Postby TQ22 » Wed, 28 May 2008 2:34 am

rosegarden wrote:
TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:Hi Suuz, i'm back fr my lipo at Dr Nara last Sat. It's a wasted trip because i only manage to did lipo for my thighs. Haiz, actually Dr Nara agreed to do 3 areas for me, upper arms, tummy and upper outer thighs. He decided to do my thighs first. The swelling was so bad that i couldn't walk to the clinic to do my other areas the next day. So for the remaining days i could only stay in my hotel room as i have difficulty walking. So a reminder for those who wanna do lipo on more than one area, pls insist on doing yr arms and stomach first, leave yr thighs to the last day, if not u'll find it a wasted trip juz like me.
Hi i'm new here n i just back fr Dr Nara last night. I have done my lipo on my hip n tummy area. now still swelling but i think it worth the trip cos i can see my result instantly. I back to work today n my friends said that my tummy look flat now. I change my thai $$ beside Lee Garden Plaza hotel, the rate there is 23.40 if u change more can ask for higher rate too.


Hi TQ22, u went by coach or u took plane to Hatyai? How's the swelling like for yr hip and tummy area? Is the pain very bad the following day after the lipo? My swelling and bruising for my thigh area is 90% gone by now. Heard fr my friend that the most painful for lipo is the thighs and the least painful is the arms. I'll be going back on the 26th next mth to do my arms and tummy area so i really need to know how's the pain like for the tummy area.
I went by coach n came back by air asia. I done my hip the first day, it totally not pain at all after the OP i can still go shopping n disco too :D , but the tummy area is different, i feel very pain, after the OP i can feel it's like something pulling inside. My friend n me done it on the same day,the following day we stay at the room cos it pain until we don't feel like going out. Until now i still can feel something pulling me in my tummy n i still got swelling. Actually i thinking of doing my thighs area next trip but when i saw your massage here i a bit scare scare lei :P

TQ22
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 24 May 2008

Postby TQ22 » Wed, 28 May 2008 2:44 am

plastic440033 wrote:hi TQ,

i understand dr nara fees do not include post op care. do you have to go in next few days to change dressing? did he charge you? please share your experience. I just did my thigh vaser in singapore. very expensive.i took 1 week leave for this op, went back following monday and and have to take mc for the rest of the 4 days cos cant walk properly. the 1-2 weeks was hell for me, bruise, painful not forgetting cant walk. after 2nd weeks was much better and the bruise gone. its one month now, bruise all gone but still pain, inner thighs still hard so im going for ultra sound 1-2 time every week. in total for my thigh vaser in singapore, i spent $4.5K including cos incurred for post op i.e. additional ultra sound, taxi fare to clinic etc.

im thinking of see dr nara for my arms or tummy.


TQ22 wrote:
rosegarden wrote:Hi Suuz, i'm back fr my lipo at Dr Nara last Sat. It's a wasted trip because i only manage to did lipo for my thighs. Haiz, actually Dr Nara agreed to do 3 areas for me, upper arms, tummy and upper outer thighs. He decided to do my thighs first. The swelling was so bad that i couldn't walk to the clinic to do my other areas the next day. So for the remaining days i could only stay in my hotel room as i have difficulty walking. So a reminder for those who wanna do lipo on more than one area, pls insist on doing yr arms and stomach first, leave yr thighs to the last day, if not u'll find it a wasted trip juz like me.
Hi i'm new here n i just back fr Dr Nara last night. I have done my lipo on my hip n tummy area. now still swelling but i think it worth the trip cos i can see my result instantly. I back to work today n my friends said that my tummy look flat now. I change my thai $$ beside Lee Garden Plaza hotel, the rate there is 23.40 if u change more can ask for higher rate too.
Hi plastic440033 i change it my own but if u want their nurse to change it for u the next few day i think is no problem, they won't charge u. The nurse there is very friendly.

TQ22
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 24 May 2008

Postby TQ22 » Wed, 28 May 2008 2:54 am

ashley1987 wrote:May i ask how many hours does it takes for the coach to reach hatyai from sing?
Tokai rhinoplasty charge me 25000 baht, so ex. no charge, only can go hatyai do le. Is Dr nana rhino skills gd? and wat implants will they use?
about 14 to 15 hours.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests