Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 9:16 pm

Inferno wrote:@boii18:

I will show you pix online sometime and for sure you will run away. Even Dr. Pat didnt imagine that a splint can make someone's skin to revolt like that.
I cannt blame anyone except my own skin.. its really really sensitive and ready to dish out troubles at any time - splint was just an excuse.
I am enduring sunburns and frost bites from quite some years, so i am not that worried about it. Its just that i need to think of removing the mark.

I still feel lucky because my skin didnt play games with stitches in my nose and chin. I literally came outta it with no troubles, which is kinda awesome :)

P.S. If we could get new skin like clothes, i would have thrown this one long time back!! :cool:
ah, sensitive skin.
well, all the best to your healing yeah.
its so unlikely to have a p.s. nightmare from the cast, im sure all of us are worried about other stuff like infection, pain, nausea, bleeding, hematomas, etc rite.! :-|
i symphatise with u totally abt the nostrils. i had unequal NOSE and it was so bad. anyway, dr pat did my nostrils asymmetrically a little purposely, because my whole right side of the face is slightly bigger. viewed front on now however ( after the adjustment by NUH P.S ) , my face and nose looks symmetrical and nice.
in fact i didnt notice i had unequal nostrils before the operation, until the NUH P.S. scrutinised my "before" photo to notice slight asymmetry in my nostril. if my nostril is perfectly sym, it wud nt fit my face well
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 9:19 pm

tanjhj wrote:
boii18 wrote:shal0m thanks for well-wishes :)

but where did you do your nose and chin? 8-)
wow u 18 only know so much and did so many procedures. nowadays youngster are knowledge sponge.. scary
diao, how old are you? hahax.

oh, just research! the internet is my paradise of information :)

well, rhinoplasty is my first surgical operation , tho there are definitely more to come!

Inferno

Post by Inferno » Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:39 pm

@Shal0m: Naaah!! I dont wanna send any complaints about that barista. She is a very nice person and her question was more of a friendly concern. Its just that it came all wrong for me at a very bad time. I dont blame her for that. She actually told once that she likes to have my kinda nose.. so perhaps she was bit surprised by the fact that i went for surgery. he he he.. i told her its just the desire for more which usually screws us all in life.. isnt it? :)

Moreover, she upgrades my order from tall to grande if I have to wait too long in the queue.. (So thats another reason for not complaning about her Shhhhhh its a secret, dont tell anyone :wink: )

Yes you are right.. i am quite cheerful because i will be going back to states for a while and.... my leaves have been approved..

glitZee

Post by glitZee » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:17 am

hii im new to this forum im 19 year old now and want to do double eyelid surgery... but i read abit online about the suture and incision technique... in which the latter is permanent compared to suture. Does dr nara do incision or suture technique?? cos i dont want to do this surgery twice ><

thx

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 1:31 am

glitZee wrote:hii im new to this forum im 19 year old now and want to do double eyelid surgery... but i read abit online about the suture and incision technique... in which the latter is permanent compared to suture. Does dr nara do incision or suture technique?? cos i dont want to do this surgery twice ><

thx
he does both.

im going to do incision in april. =)

PinkyHeart

Post by PinkyHeart » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 1:59 am

Hi, newbie^^;;
I'm thinking of doing my nose at Yanhee this summer, to make my nose smaller, but I'm kinda nervous. So anyone got any experiences??

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:11 am

boii18 wrote:
shal0m wrote:@inferno

hey no worries, really! we r in the same boat of PS, so somewhat that makes us like a "family" and misunderstanding could happen, esp sometimes we fail to communicate well in written words :)

i think u r sounding more cheerful now, i am so happy for u.

which starbucks is that? the barista is so rude! write in and complain lah!

@boii18
i had my 2nd nose done at nara, together with chin
1st nose is terrible, done at k*** at JB...waste $$
shal0m pardon my ignorance, i didnt see any misunderstanding . haha. anyway, happy healing everyones, yeah?

we'll work together towards our common goal of enhancement ^^

after all the pain and suffering, hopefully lets look back and say " oh this is why we did it".

stay +ve!

shal0m
did your chin turn out well?
8-)
This PS thread is more friendly and helpful. no unhappy PS results thou so many have done their PS at thailand. It speak much abt the PS of Dr nara and Dr pat
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

leav

Post by leav » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:13 am

Hey boi18!

IM GLAD u are doing SO FINE! im gonna do in april 22 with tokai so i guess mr woo is actualyl me and im a girl btw so when u talk to him next time u can tell him that im a girl ahhahah

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:13 am

boii18 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
boii18 wrote:shal0m thanks for well-wishes :)

but where did you do your nose and chin? 8-)
wow u 18 only know so much and did so many procedures. nowadays youngster are knowledge sponge.. scary
diao, how old are you? hahax.

oh, just research! the internet is my paradise of information :)

well, rhinoplasty is my first surgical operation , tho there are definitely more to come!
if i lucky enough, i can be your father liao. haha.

yah i also do intensive researcg before i dare to comment. Done PS is one thing. Knowing abt PS is another.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:52 am

tan, dr nara yeah indeed. but not too sure abt dr pat yet, though he looks ok.

guess its to do with the prices as well. we're all seeking budget PS so definitely would make do with more mediocre result with minor flaw.

however, those going to korea or japan are definitely spending larger bucks, and expect more results.or, they are having revision plasties

unfortunately, i think that the korean surgeons are at most a litle better only and with more equipment, so unable to satisfy pple MUCh higher expectation of them.

i think that dr pat and dr nara seem both quite experienced. wouldnt rate them as GREAT surgeons yet, until i see the complete result of dr pat and dr nara. but they are at least average, that is what i think. world-class average.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:53 am

leav wrote:Hey boi18!

IM GLAD u are doing SO FINE! im gonna do in april 22 with tokai so i guess mr woo is actualyl me and im a girl btw so when u talk to him next time u can tell him that im a girl ahhahah
i wish you the best of luck haha. you are ms woo? lolx.

what would you be doing?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 7:54 am

leav wrote:HI thanks for the info, just ask boi18 asked, was wondern if a tipplasty helps to raise a tip, or is it only an implant can be used to do that, thanks
anyone replied this? i overlooked. i thnk that tipplasty can defnitely involve the reshaping of cartilage such the tip is a little higher. the prob with tipplasty is even maintaining the shape of the tip becomes difficult because you are removing and reshaping supporting structures. so it does take ane xperienced surgeon. thats what i think. of course, you can always ask the experts at makemeheal.com

topboy

Post by topboy » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 8:04 am

hello y'all.
im new here so would like to apologise if i may offend anyone now or in the future, okaysh.

ive heard many good stuff about this dr.Nara.
so was wondering how to book an appointment with him? and was wondering if anyone knows if his clinic is still there.

im also suffering from deviated septum, can dr.nara help me with that? and i was wondering if he could perform rhinoplasty without any insertion of an implant, coz im not doing anyhting major, just small changes.
or is there another surgeon who can offer better quality service with the same price range as dr.nara? thanks to whoever replied! :D

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 8:59 am

boii18 wrote:tan, dr nara yeah indeed. but not too sure abt dr pat yet, though he looks ok.

guess its to do with the prices as well. we're all seeking budget PS so definitely would make do with more mediocre result with minor flaw.

however, those going to korea or japan are definitely spending larger bucks, and expect more results.or, they are having revision plasties

unfortunately, i think that the korean surgeons are at most a litle better only and with more equipment, so unable to satisfy pple MUCh higher expectation of them.

i think that dr pat and dr nara seem both quite experienced. wouldnt rate them as GREAT surgeons yet, until i see the complete result of dr pat and dr nara. but they are at least average, that is what i think. world-class average.
That is quite true, we have totally different expectations for a $2 plate of chicken rice from a hawker centre and a $19 plate of chicken rice from ChatterBox. Boils down to an individual view on what we regard as value for money i suppose :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 30 Mar 2008 9:02 am

boii18 wrote:
leav wrote:HI thanks for the info, just ask boi18 asked, was wondern if a tipplasty helps to raise a tip, or is it only an implant can be used to do that, thanks
anyone replied this? i overlooked. i thnk that tipplasty can defnitely involve the reshaping of cartilage such the tip is a little higher. the prob with tipplasty is even maintaining the shape of the tip becomes difficult because you are removing and reshaping supporting structures. so it does take ane xperienced surgeon. thats what i think. of course, you can always ask the experts at makemeheal.com
an L-implant can extend the tip for sure, but not so sure about raising it. you mean raise the angle? When you do alarplasty, it squeezes ur nose a little and pushes it up a little, so that may accomplish what u mean by raising the tip :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF