Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 1:46 pm

Tokai is likely more equipped than nara, because of its provision of many very major surgeries like jaw surgery, SRS, GRS, tipplasty, etc. And dr pat seems accreditted quite well. not that sure abt nara. nara i thnk owns a less equipped office suite.

why is it dodgy? u saw pics of it? i thnk he his clinic is a day surgery centre, with a few beds for observation..

also, he charges the cheapest amongst most notable thai P.S.... ( except nara ,that is )

when do yu intend to go?
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 1:50 pm

Ms Juice wrote:hmm i jus came bk fm nara few days ago...his clinic nt as packed as last time i went 2yrs ago...
i called up for appointment and went e followin wk..e nurse dink mention he was fully booked till april cos she asked me when i wana do it..i told her e date n she said can...
hmmm mayb u can call n ask again :D


hey juice, what did you do?
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 2:45 pm

even if u made appointment, u still gotta wait quite long. the other time i went, my consulation time i waited for 3hours and the surgery i waited for another 2hours, u can imagine my fustration.

there were many locals consulting him too. i guess he's really too busy.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 3:35 pm

momoko wrote:even if u made appointment, u still gotta wait quite long. the other time i went, my consulation time i waited for 3hours and the surgery i waited for another 2hours, u can imagine my fustration.

there were many locals consulting him too. i guess he's really too busy.


Haha hes so packed. I'm sure that he must be quite good since many locals know him. I'm doing chin with him next year. Hope he would still be available!!
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon, 02 Jul 2007

Postby Ms Juice » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 4:23 pm

boii18 wrote:
Ms Juice wrote:hmm i jus came bk fm nara few days ago...his clinic nt as packed as last time i went 2yrs ago...
i called up for appointment and went e followin wk..e nurse dink mention he was fully booked till april cos she asked me when i wana do it..i told her e date n she said can...
hmmm mayb u can call n ask again :D


hey juice, what did you do?


i did alar :)

lil_ab
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon, 10 Dec 2007
Location: SINGAPORE

Postby lil_ab » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 7:05 pm

i have gone all numb after watching this video. . oh gosH~
:???:
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 7:38 pm

Ms Juice wrote:hmm i jus came bk fm nara few days ago...his clinic nt as packed as last time i went 2yrs ago...
i called up for appointment and went e followin wk..e nurse dink mention he was fully booked till april cos she asked me when i wana do it..i told her e date n she said can...
hmmm mayb u can call n ask again :D


unless u gonna be there for quite a few days and can wait it out, else u'd better confirm an app b4 going down, cos my fren went with her aunt, and her aunt wanted to do something ad hoc, and nara cannot squeeze in the time for her.

i do agree that his clinic not as packed, probably because there are no more direct flights to hatyai from other countries anymore
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 7:45 pm

boii18 wrote:Tokai is likely more equipped than nara, because of its provision of many very major surgeries like jaw surgery, SRS, GRS, tipplasty, etc. And dr pat seems accreditted quite well. not that sure abt nara. nara i thnk owns a less equipped office suite.

why is it dodgy? u saw pics of it? i thnk he his clinic is a day surgery centre, with a few beds for observation..

also, he charges the cheapest amongst most notable thai P.S.... ( except nara ,that is )

when do yu intend to go?


I don't understand why everyone thinks it's dodgy, i still think Tokai looks quite new for a clinic, and considering that it's in a 3rd world country.

Anyway, Tokai has 4 floors, they've just renovated the 3rd floor. Boii18 is right in assuming that Tokai is better equipped. Tokai has 2 surgery rooms, a holding area for beds for people who just finished their surgery, and a lot of apparatus (which I can only recognise from TV).

Nara is a one level clinic, and has only 1 surgery room, which is why he uses the hospital for surgeries which require GA, like breast implants.

that said, i still believe that the vital part of any surgery is a clean surgery room (which I can attest that both have), and a good surgeon (which i dare declare that Nara is, and still pending results for Dr Pat). The certs and whatnot dun mean a thing unless the results are good, which is why everyone is opting to do it abroad than in sg
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

leav
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat, 08 Mar 2008

Postby leav » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 7:58 pm

Hi anyone did a rhino with dr pat before? was his skills good? is it true that dr nara's surgeries heal faster than dr pat?

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 8:03 pm

leav wrote:Hi anyone did a rhino with dr pat before? was his skills good? is it true that dr nara's surgeries heal faster than dr pat?


how is that possible? the period required for healing is totally dependent on your own body. So far, the people who have gone to Dr Pat are for tipoplasty which requires open nose surgery, while Nara does closed nose surgery for just implant (Nara does not do tipoplasty).

If you do closed nose surgery with Dr Pat (meaning just implant), I'm sure the healing time is the same, these are 2 separate procedures - tipoplasty and rhinoplasty.

so far, dun think anyone has done just rhino at Tokai, probably because Dr Nara has been tested and proven for just rhino and is way cheaper.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

leav
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat, 08 Mar 2008

Postby leav » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 8:20 pm

HI thanks for the info, just ask boi18 asked, was wondern if a tipplasty helps to raise a tip, or is it only an implant can be used to do that, thanks

adonz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon, 17 Oct 2005

Postby adonz » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 8:47 pm

helppp i realise tat my face is getting rounder n my arms getting!! they went down abt 1-2 weeks after the surgery but now seems like getting fat again as i approach the first month....! my arm went down 1 inch n grew bac half inch.. it's so strange... :(

pitsoul
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed, 05 Mar 2008
Location: East

Postby pitsoul » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 9:34 pm

Now i'm totally confused between choosing Kalo, Dr Nara and Tokai...

I've thinking of gg Nara when in between changing jobs, but still waiting to get a new job be4 i quit. But then i saw the thread on Kalo... n now due to tis coming holiday on Friday, bf said to go Bangkok n i realised Tokai is there right?

User avatar
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 834
Joined: Wed, 27 Sep 2006

Postby tanjhj » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:41 pm

pitsoul wrote:Now i'm totally confused between choosing Kalo, Dr Nara and Tokai...

I've thinking of gg Nara when in between changing jobs, but still waiting to get a new job be4 i quit. But then i saw the thread on Kalo... n now due to tis coming holiday on Friday, bf said to go Bangkok n i realised Tokai is there right?


go kalo at your risk. it is just a ps saloon and the china doc is just a employee there. there is legal issues too also, the doc can just go back to china to work also there is no
PS medical board in china!, easily areadi got 3 and more ppl are unhappy with their result with kalo and one got scariing problem. go if u dare.

at least with tokai and nara, they are personally liable as it is their own clinic. they cant just run with the medical board after their license
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

suuz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Postby suuz » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:51 pm

so somebody was asking about mederma...is it really such a wonder cream???
i found this on the site Aadvark quoted to get sinechh

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.d ... &catid=214


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron