Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 4:33 pm

simplegal84 wrote:thanks alot.now arranging for transport to the hotel.

i plan to go by grassland, single trip, but they are dropping passengers off at their local travel agency, not at lee garden plaza.

anyone know the cost of transport to singapore, if book from hyatai? thanks.

is it advisable to change some $ there?

sorry to ask sth real stupid.
if i leave on wed ard 7pm by coach from spore, shd reach ard 9am (thurs) rite? but most hotels check in time is ard 3pm. what shd i do?
at the grassland travel agency in hdy, u can change $$ or book hotels too.
that time when i reach there, i took a tuktuk for $30bht and reach hotel and check in immediately. they will clean up the room asap for u to use. it's until 1030 or so den the malls will open. so meanwhile stay in room or roam the streets awhile. Nothing much to do,

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 7:02 pm

roughly how much $ do i need to bring for food? transport? shd be staying in indra hotel.

change 150 SGD for 2 persons enough?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 3:32 am

adonz wrote:aadvark or those who have done lipo (saline) before:

do u hv the lumpy feel n saggy skin?

i notice there are hard lumps in my arms and my face/ chin... n the skin on my face is gettin loose n saggy. it's freaking me out... do applying those firming creams or gog for facials n massages help?

i din encounter these probs when i had my smartlipo done 2 yrs ago.. (or mabe is it cos i'm older now so less collagen.. skin become loose easily????)
the lumps are temporary, mine have faded and gone already. My skin does feel looser now, so have to use skin firming stuff on the face to keep it tight
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 3:35 am

simplegal84 wrote:finally i book an appointment on thurs for rhino and alar.

for rhino and alar, both dissolvable threads rite? both stitches inside(not visible)? remove by local gps after ard 5-6days?

any advice for pre and post recovery?

i only remember drink alot of pineapple juice and dun touch water.
can get sineech from rachel to help speed up healing :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 3:38 am

simplegal84 wrote:roughly how much $ do i need to bring for food? transport? shd be staying in indra hotel.

change 150 SGD for 2 persons enough?
sounds more than enough unless you intend to shop, sizzler's taste fantastic in the building :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 3:40 am

leav wrote:Hey im new To PS so pls help me haha, So is Dr Nara better than Dr Pat for TIPLASTY or the other way round? thanks
I heard from the other forumers that Dr Nara does do cheek and under chin lipo, but haven;t asked him directly yet. Dr Nara does rhinoplasty for 8000 baht, inclusive of everything. Dr Nara extends the implant for a smaller tip, but does not do tip refining (tipoplasty) specifically, Dr Pat does that though, hope that answers some pervading questions in the past few days... wow, this thread has already hit 70 pages, not too bad for a relatively new thread :D

leav

Post by leav » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:27 pm

Hmm how about according to you? Have you done yours at which doctor? Which one in your opininon is better as i;ve heard that tip plasty resuilts can actually be achieved by just a nose implant?

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:57 pm

Hi All,
just to share my experience. I just came back from Bangkok, did my double eyelids with Dr Preecha from Preecha Asethetic Institute (located in BNH Hospital). I love the experience there,nurses were friendly and doc is very experience too. I spent less den 1 hr inside, I was e 1st one to go..there were 2 other singaporeans who did their eyelids & 1 other did her nose. All of us were in our early twenties.

I would say the cut is very natural, and my swell is recovering very fast. But i had to wear sunglasses day + night when i go out...troublesome at night as its dark & ppl thought that I'm some celebrity! haha!

Anyway, here's the website if u need reference. www.pai.co.th
he's very popular with sex change too..hehe. I saw a guy turned gal cut 'that' off! hee.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 3:03 am

leav wrote:Hmm how about according to you? Have you done yours at which doctor? Which one in your opininon is better as i;ve heard that tip plasty resuilts can actually be achieved by just a nose implant?
tipoplasty applies to people with large bulbous noses, that will help to make the tip smaller. otherwise, if you have an avg sized tip, an L-implant can actually make the nose longer and pointier without tipoplasty.

Hence, i've not done tipoplasty, and cannot comment on the work of any docs

wany

Post by wany » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:25 am

hello..

I had rhinoplasty and alar done on the 3rd of March.
Exactly a week now..most of the swelling has reduced but i don't like the shape of my nose.
It looks bigger than before and the size of my nostrils look the same before and after the surg...there's no change to the nostril.
Is it still too early to be paranoid?
I'm really at loss now.

Thanks

leav

Post by leav » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:41 pm

whcih doctor did u go to?

maybe after the swelling has reduced and after a few months, the results will be seen, thats what most ppl say

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 3:20 pm

wany wrote:hello..

Exactly a week now..most of the swelling has reduced but i don't like the shape of my nose.
It looks bigger than before and the size of my nostrils look the same before and after the surg...there's no change to the nostril.
I'm really at loss now.

Thanks
Yup, u will only see the final shape after 6 mths, it may look like the swelling's all gone, but ur nose will continue to shrink over the next few mths, and it will look much more refined than its current shape... patience...

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 6:05 pm

I'm really at loss now.

Thanks
dun worry . final results wont be apparent until a few weeks later to a few months later .. which doc did u do it with?

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:57 pm

I'm really at loss now.

Thanks
hello wany,

Yes, tis is only yr 1st week . .Be patient. . u will be able to see the difference in weeks time. I will actually advise u to take a few nice shots of yr pretty face ( purpose is taking angles of yr nose ) right now, a few will do. .
Keep those pics, and start snapping a few days later, trust me. when u compare before n after , do it on alternate days .U will be able to see the changes and also u will definately be amazed by the difference. I noe it can be awful now due to severe bruising around yr eyes area and specially yr nose. . but wad u see now is temporal. . it will get more define . . so why not haf fun nw by enjoying the process to recovery. .
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

angelbleu

Post by angelbleu » Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:21 am

Hi ,

Just got back on Sunday from hdy. Below is a pic after 4 days on my nose done by Dr nara. Any comments?? Still swollen..

Image[/img][/url]
Dont't Worry...Be Happy!!!