Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
eveningseven
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 30 Dec 2007

lasik

Postby eveningseven » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:22 pm

aadvark, is the cost of standard lasik at opttimax SG1450 PER eye or for Both eyes? Does a lot of ppl going there satisfied with the results?

User avatar
Cobbing
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Re: Reduces Breast size

Postby Cobbing » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks pitwen! btw u book which air fright and how much it cost to go see Dr Nara.

pitwen_lee wrote:
Cobbing wrote:Hi Ladies,

Just helping my gf to check , Does Dr Nara also helping to reduces breast or remove all. And with that kind of services usually cost how much. If Dr nara dont provided where can she find a good and cheap. Sorry for out of the topic.


I just asked, breast reduction cost 60000-65000 baht.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: PS

Postby aadvark » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 9:48 pm

eveningseven wrote:Hw are the rhinio alarplasty results by Dr Nara ? Will it be so natural that the nose look almost the same as b4? Cos I think xiaxue nose and a magazine that I saw the nose surgery B4 and after pic look almost the same.


na, glad to say that dr nara's work will yield visible results yet still look natural
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: lasik

Postby aadvark » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 9:48 pm

eveningseven wrote:aadvark, is the cost of standard lasik at opttimax SG1450 PER eye or for Both eyes? Does a lot of ppl going there satisfied with the results?


SGD 1450 for both eyes :D me and 2 other friends have got it done there, no complaints :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Dr Preecha @ PAI Institute,Bkk

Postby aadvark » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 9:51 pm

aliciagloria wrote:
aadvark wrote:cutting is pretty much permanent, dun think u can grow back excess skin, but u certainly can grow back the fat if u dun watch ur diet and sleep


ok glad to hear that its permanent coz I dun wana go thru another rnd or eyelid surgery again if i have to do it every 10 yrs or so. haha....so since ur eyelids r done with Dr Nara... is it cut or stiched? He does both types depending on our preference?


yes, dr nara does both types, but not so much to our preference, but according to what he thinks is necessary. With dr Nara, he usually does what he thinks is best for a good result, rather than we want, lol :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

pitwen_lee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun, 18 Sep 2005

Postby pitwen_lee » Sun, 17 Feb 2008 7:49 pm

anyone wanna join me visit dr nara on 24th feb???
doing liposuction on thighs and tummy areas..
you forced me to do so...i hate u!

suuz
Regular
Regular
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun, 27 Jan 2008

Postby suuz » Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:14 pm

does anyone know when dr Nara does surgery? I mean his opening hours are 7 days a week, does that mean he also operates 7 days a week?

or he takes buddah day off??

suuz

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:26 pm

suuz wrote:does anyone know when dr Nara does surgery? I mean his opening hours are 7 days a week, does that mean he also operates 7 days a week?

or he takes buddah day off??

suuz


yes, he operates 7 days a week
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

L0v3ly
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 18 Feb 2008

Dr. Nara's Information

Postby L0v3ly » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 9:43 am

Hi,

Could anyone give me Dr. Nara's information (email, website, etc)? I am very impressed with his alarplasty works to forumers. I did my nose implant in Indonesia and it was very sucessfull. However, my nose bridge is still wide and I'd like to have the alarplasty work done. Does Dr. Nara speak english?

Thanks.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Re: Dr. Nara's Information

Postby aadvark » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:13 am

L0v3ly wrote:Hi,

Could anyone give me Dr. Nara's information (email, website, etc)? I am very impressed with his alarplasty works to forumers. I did my nose implant in Indonesia and it was very sucessfull. However, my nose bridge is still wide and I'd like to have the alarplasty work done. Does Dr. Nara speak english?

Thanks.


check first page of this thread
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

takuda
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat, 30 Dec 2006

Postby takuda » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 2:04 pm

aadvark, how's ur alarplasty by dr nara? you did right? can share with us?
Cry when you get ripped.

User avatar
chucklesz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 08 Jan 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Postby chucklesz » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 3:37 pm

Hi,
I wondered how was the nose job that you have had with Dr Nara...?
May I know how long was the downtime after you had your nose done by Dr Nara ? Did you have to stay there long...?

People mentioned that as we aged, our skin get thinner and the implant that is placed in the nose will later be rather visible , what do you say..? Since, you have had a procedure with Dr Nara..?

Actually, I am very much interested in getting my nose done, raising the nose bridge but I am sceptical therefore would like to seek for more views ...

Thanks :lol:





aadvark wrote:Am heading to bangkok to get jaw implants at yanhee hospital in dec.
Will also be doing alarplasty & eyebag removal in hatyai at dr nara's in mar 2008.

Have done at dr nara, dbl eyelid, nose, and chin before, so can vouch for his professionalism, not to mention his world's lowest prices...

anyone interested in any of the trips? just seeking company. Went for PS alone the other time and it was downright depressing to be swollen and alone...

===================

*edited: everyone has been seeking info on how to contact Nara and how to get to his clinic, so I've edited this first post to include all the info.

Dr Nara:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
dnara112@yahoo.com

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm

If you stay at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (recommended), you can get to Nara's clinic according to this map I drew:

Image

===================

Yanhee:

Yanhee International Hospital
454 Charasanitwong Road , Bang-Aoh
Bangkok 10700 Thailand

Email: inter_contact@yanhee.net
Website: www.yanhee.net

Tel: 0-2879-0300
Ext: 3760, 3761

eveningseven
Member
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun, 30 Dec 2007

ps

Postby eveningseven » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 5:51 pm

advark, do u mind posting a real picture of your nose? Also, is it possible to go Hatyai by coach? How much does your flight & hotel cost ?

Lazy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 02 Feb 2007

Postby Lazy » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 7:38 pm

Hey peeps,

I know this post is long overdue but I rarely have access to internet and bogged down by lots of stuff.

Anyway, I just want to comment on my experience with Tokai clinic.

Initially, I hated the nose and fretted over how ugly I look and so on. I even started to distrust Dr Pat's skills because my nose looked so abnormal for the first month and there was even a lump in my nose.

HOWEVER, now that two months have passed, I must say the results are fantastic!!! People are commenting that I have grown better looking but none suspected the nose job! That is because it looked sooooo natural yet enhanced my look!

Now, I must really share that I am tremendously impressed with Dr Pat's skill but those who are going to do it, be prepared to look "weird and ugly" for the first 6 weeks! Ok in my case, it was 6 weeks before the beautiful results showed!

Good luck to all those who are going ahead with their cosmetic urg

Lazy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri, 02 Feb 2007

Postby Lazy » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 7:39 pm

Hey peeps,

I know this post is long overdue but I rarely have access to internet and bogged down by lots of stuff.

Anyway, I just want to comment on my experience with Tokai clinic.

Initially, I hated the nose and fretted over how ugly I look and so on. I even started to distrust Dr Pat's skills because my nose looked so abnormal for the first month and there was even a lump in my nose.

HOWEVER, now that two months have passed, I must say the results are fantastic!!! People are commenting that I have grown better looking but none suspected the nose job! That is because it looked sooooo natural yet enhanced my look!

Now, I must really share that I am tremendously impressed with Dr Pat's skill but those who are going to do it, be prepared to look "weird and ugly" for the first 6 weeks! Ok in my case, it was 6 weeks before the beautiful results showed!

Good luck to all those who are going ahead with their cosmetic surgery.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests