Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Mon, 11 Feb 2008 6:12 am

snowss wrote:I heard tat on the 6th day after surgery, u have to get the stitches removed by the local GP huh?
May I know where is it? Can anyone give me the address for it?

Or do I have to find GP frm Plastic surgery dept like Mount E?? Or just the normal neighbourhood GP?

any GP would do... i removed my stitches for alarplasty at 1 GP, and my stitches for lipo at a different GP. Any GP would do, stitches are a basic skill they learn in medical school
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Postby princessli » Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:09 am

I tried removing my stitches at the polyclinic but they could not remove the inner stitches. was a waste of my time and money going there.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Mon, 11 Feb 2008 9:21 pm

Hey im going to tokai in march. Has anyone done tipplasty and nose implant ( higher nose ) there?

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Postby snowss » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:13 am

ic...just tell them tat u r there to remove stitches will do rite?

thought of going to polyclinic to do so...but since princessli says they dun do it better not go there :?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56 am

princessli wrote:I tried removing my stitches at the polyclinic but they could not remove the inner stitches. was a waste of my time and money going there.

what stitches were those? Didn't have trouble removing my alarplasty and lipo stitches

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Postby princessli » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 6:21 am

alarplasty, they do remove stitches but just wasnt able to do it for me. said it was too complicated..it was just inside my nose

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 6:43 am

princessli wrote:alarplasty, they do remove stitches but just wasnt able to do it for me. said it was too complicated..it was just inside my nose

wah, that's really odd... guess go GP then, my friend also went to the GP near her own home, no problems there

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Postby princessli » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 8:15 am

ya i tot polyclinic wld b the best place to remove them cos they have a larger number of doctors and nurses and are closer to being hospitals. I called them and asked them and they said they cld, if u read my previous post i went down they looked at it and then said they cldnt do it and still made me pay the consultation fees, i shd have refused to pay.

wteng

Postby wteng » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 9:28 pm

for those who did facial lipo at hatyai at tokai, how much did it cost ? also, how long do I have to stay there? thanks.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Postby snowss » Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:26 pm

Anyone been to Hatyai can advise me if they have money-changer over there and where....thought of changing my $$ over at Hatyai.

Sorry for being off topic

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 8:33 am

wteng wrote:for those who did facial lipo at hatyai at tokai, how much did it cost ? also, how long do I have to stay there? thanks.

i did cheek and under-chin lipo (2 procedures at Tokai for 30k baht).
Nara is charging 10K baht per area, so it would cost 20k baht at Nara for same procedure

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Postby simplegal84 » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 3:54 pm

bumperkiss2 wrote:
Cobbing wrote:Hi,

Do you have any ideal that after the surgery do i need to stay a week and wait for Dr Nara to remove the sitches or it will dissolve itself? For your opinon how long do i need to stay in Thailand. :)

aadvark wrote:
Cobbing wrote:Heheheh, Thanks Thanks. Do u have any ideal usually o fix appt Dr nara
took how long? Looks like he very popuplar. Dont know got waiting list or not.

think feedback from forumers recently is not so crowded le, i think he has been impacted by the stop of direct flights from other countries to hatyai... all must transit within thailand

I stayed for 8 days in HDY... For alarplasty and eyelids, u can either get Dr Nara to remove to stitches for u on the 5th day or otherwise, any GP in SG can do the job. For me, I had Dr Nara remove my dissolvable stitches for rhino as well. Dr Nara actually said its better to have it removed so I have them removed before I flew back. A lot more comfortable on the insides of my nose honestly speaking.

hi bumperkiss2, mind posting some pic on your healing progress of your double eyelid?
is 1 wk enough to face the world?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:08 pm

Yay Im confirmed doing it on 22 March at Tokai.

Anyway sorry guys im not going to nara's until end of year!!

haha. Anyway can anyone PLEASE say if u've been to tokai clinic and tell us what Dr Pat is like? haha. Is he friendly? And pls do share if you done nose at tokai. Cos i dont seem to find nose jobs done at tokai. haha.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Thu, 14 Feb 2008 3:49 am

boii18 wrote:Yay Im confirmed doing it on 22 March at Tokai.

Anyway sorry guys im not going to nara's until end of year!!

haha. Anyway can anyone PLEASE say if u've been to tokai clinic and tell us what Dr Pat is like? haha. Is he friendly? And pls do share if you done nose at tokai. Cos i dont seem to find nose jobs done at tokai. haha.

Lazy is the only one who has tipoplasty done at Tokai, while I did cheek and under-chin lipo there together with her.

He was friendly to us la, force him to give you discount, lol :D He told us, you all singaporeans, everything want cheap cheap, hahaha

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Postby aadvark » Thu, 14 Feb 2008 3:50 am

supposed to go on a genting/cameron trip with my friends but it got cancelled, thinking of using that money for lipo-ing my tummy at Nara's, may go early mar, anyone wanna go together? :D