Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sawadika77

Post by sawadika77 » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 1:45 am

[quote="pinkcherry111"]sawadika

haha! that's a hilarious post! you definitely sound excited talking about it. how long has it been since the rhino? does your nose tip feel hard? i mean, silicone.. isn't it hard? and also, do you feel it moving around lol.. i am worried thinking about what'd happen when our nose get hit. will it get crooked?[/quote

i had my rhino in october. And no it dint move around. I was very careful of any rough play, especiall because thailand is so far from uk so i couldnt imagine going back just because i was careless and the implant moved. the tip doesnt feel hard at all. It doesnt move around. U really have nothing to worry about unless you are a proffesional boxer or wrestler and must return back to work as soon as you do the rhino lol. ]
Thankyou Jesus

krispy

Post by krispy » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 2:31 pm

rin777 wrote:
krispy wrote:
rhinoceros wrote:Thanks Krispy! Yap i will share my experience..
If it goes well, i will probably do rhino after that.. but when exactly i dont know yet.. wanted to do both together but i m afraid by 4-5 days the wound wont recover!!

Anyway what r u planning to do krispy?? :)
I have an appointment with Dr. Nara July 29 (earliest appt) I wanted one in June for lipo. I read posts on here and another forum who siad he does not do vaser just traditional lipo. Am thinkin of doing BA as well. If your experience with Dr Putt is good I will book with him and do lipo together with BA. I haven't read much about Dr Putt I hope your experience will help me decide which doctor i want. what size you plan on getting?
hey kripsy, are you from singapore?i am quite interested in doing lipo in july too. can we exchange emails? or mobile contact
i try to leave my email but system wont let me. when is your appointment? book an appointment and see what day u get because I think July is all book. i'll be there for a bit i dont mind company i like to shop and sight see. It will be my first surgery :D

krispy

Post by krispy » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 3:39 pm

hi got the email but i wanted to continue this post in case some one out there reading this may have the same question. i read your earlier post thank you sooo much for posting your experience. It gives me an idea what to expect and feel. I can tolerate pain becuz i had given birth (and i think thats the worst going thru labour) ..when u went to dr nara for lipo how much fat did he remove? and did u like the result? how many months has it been since u had lipo? is it what u expected? I want to do my inner thighs and I heard its the most painful so am hoping it will be good result. can i ask which technique he used? and how long did it take to heal? lol your butt was just exposed? thats embarrassing, am shy to be naked
one more question..who are you going to see about re-doing your BA? and what cc did dr nara put in? thnx sawadika

sawadika77 wrote:
pinkcherry111 wrote:sawadika

haha! that's a hilarious post! you definitely sound excited talking about it. how long has it been since the rhino? does your nose tip feel hard? i mean, silicone.. isn't it hard? and also, do you feel it moving around lol.. i am worried thinking about what'd happen when our nose get hit. will it get crooked?[/quote

i had my rhino in october. And no it dint move around. I was very careful of any rough play, especiall because thailand is so far from uk so i couldnt imagine going back just because i was careless and the implant moved. the tip doesnt feel hard at all. It doesnt move around. U really have nothing to worry about unless you are a proffesional boxer or wrestler and must return back to work as soon as you do the rhino lol. ]
:oops: :oops: :oops: :-| :cry: :x :D :D :D :D :D

slyly

Post by slyly » Sat, 10 Apr 2010 4:20 pm

Anyone else going in the month of July or Aug?

sawadika77

Post by sawadika77 » Sat, 10 Apr 2010 6:32 pm

krispy wrote:hi got the email but i wanted to continue this post in case some one out there reading this may have the same question. i read your earlier post thank you sooo much for posting your experience. It gives me an idea what to expect and feel. I can tolerate pain becuz i had given birth (and i think thats the worst going thru labour) ..when u went to dr nara for lipo how much fat did he remove? and did u like the result? how many months has it been since u had lipo? is it what u expected? I want to do my inner thighs and I heard its the most painful so am hoping it will be good result. can i ask which technique he used? and how long did it take to heal? lol your butt was just exposed? thats embarrassing, am shy to be naked
one more question..who are you going to see about re-doing your BA? and what cc did dr nara put in? thnx sawadika

sawadika77 wrote:
pinkcherry111 wrote:sawadika

:oops: :oops: :oops: :-| :cry: :x :D :D :D :D :D

someone private emailed me about putt prices well rhino ( implant) is 8500 n alar is 2000 baht.

and the other question on technique nara used for lipo,its the traditional technique. Both of them do the same job( techniques) the only difference as docs say is you heal faster. But for me the healing was no big deal. it feels like u did sit ups and your muscles are sore...

dr nara does not give u compression garment. ( who does?wif prices like that) lol. u buy your own. in thailand there are some cheap ones but i didnt like them. there some undie shops next to nara clinic including the mall, but i did not like their compression garments. The thai ones are too lacy and i think they could be itchy esp if u not used to heat Also the hooks are not paded so u can feel them pressing on your body.

as for being shy... start gettin used to it.. cause ps is all about striping striping and striping..for doctor and all his nurses. dont be shy doctor is very easy goin, and they see bodies every day so the only person thats cosious is you the patient/client.

as for bum being exposed, it has to cause they put some cold liquid on your love handles all the way to your bum. they do this with a paintbrush. you wear a hspital top which covers ur front but leaves ur back open. u then lie on table and start the journey of being beautiful.. oops sorry meant to say more bauatiful. u feel no pain, i slept but woke up n went back to sleep, no pain at all. u become numb in that area as they work on you.

i got mine from america from co called..make me heal. morena, its very comfortable n dint need to take it out while going toilet even for poo. lol. the hooks have a padding which makes it very comfortable and the material overalll is very soft. i bought mine before leaving for thail. unfortunately i only bought one. That is the reason i was shopping for a second another one.

nice weekend.
Thankyou Jesus

reikiTagakano

Dr PAT, Tokai, 2 days post op- rhino

Post by reikiTagakano » Sat, 10 Apr 2010 7:06 pm

I had rhino redux two days ago.

One side of my nose- the nostril on one side is OK, the other side has a sharp hitch in it- right in the middle = like it's being pulled up by a string.
It is horrible, and makes the nostril hem very droopy - like L shaped, backwards.
It can
t be swelling as it's crooked- it looks lie my nostril is hanging down, where is joins the face.

The rest is OK, but he ( Dr Pat_ said halfway through surgery it started swelling so much he couldn't tell if all the bump was taken off- it looks like there is still a bump, I kno it's swollen, but you can feel where bone is, and it honestly feels more or less like the same nose.
Im just bummed right now.
I came all this way from USA and wanted this so badly, now I'll have to re-do the rasping part ( to remove what hump is left) when the swelling has gone down, and my second appointment is tomorrow which will be 3 days post op.
I don't know what he can do about the nostril.
From the front is looks like I am flaring one nostril upwards.
It doesn't look good.
I waited so long for this. I can't bear that it will be bad.

Please give me any advice in talking to him.
I have to go back in 17 days. Next week have to go to Penang, and back to BKK for three days- he could do the revision then.
I don't mind if he wanted to do the revision( for the hump) tomorrow but I think he'll say not until swelling is down.

I HAD booked Dr Nara for the 29th April, but I won't be doing that- he doesn't do reductions rhino, so someone here may get my appointment- 29th April, they need to call you 22nd April.

I'm so unhappy with the whole thing right now.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Dr PAT, Tokai, 2 days post op- rhino

Post by aadvark » Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:19 pm

reikiTagakano wrote:I had rhino redux two days ago.

One side of my nose- the nostril on one side is OK, the other side has a sharp hitch in it- right in the middle = like it's being pulled up by a string.
It is horrible, and makes the nostril hem very droopy - like L shaped, backwards.
It can
t be swelling as it's crooked- it looks lie my nostril is hanging down, where is joins the face.

The rest is OK, but he ( Dr Pat_ said halfway through surgery it started swelling so much he couldn't tell if all the bump was taken off- it looks like there is still a bump, I kno it's swollen, but you can feel where bone is, and it honestly feels more or less like the same nose.
I came all this way from USA and wanted this so badly, now I'll have to re-do the rasping part ( to remove what hump is left) when the swelling has gone down, and my second appointment is tomorrow which will be 3 days post op.
It doesn't look good.

I have to go back in 17 days. Next week have to go to Penang, and back to BKK for three days- he could do the revision then.
I don't mind if he wanted to do the revision( for the hump) tomorrow but I think he'll say not until swelling is down.

I HAD booked Dr Nara for the 29th April, but I won't be doing that- he doesn't do reductions rhino, so someone here may get my appointment- 29th April, they need to call you 22nd April.

sounds like a major op, i hope it goes alright for u! *fingers crossed*
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

reikiTagakano

re

Post by reikiTagakano » Sun, 11 Apr 2010 6:55 am

I am seeing Dr PAt in a few hours.
I've resolved to fix this, if it means be wollen the whole time Im here and get it over and done with. Iwaited for this so long, flew across the planet, I have to see it right, I know that, just so bummed initially. As long as he agrees it's fixable, because this is the same nose, just with a lopsided nostril now, looks bad.

reikiTagakano

re Dr PAT

Post by reikiTagakano » Sun, 11 Apr 2010 6:37 pm

Saw the Dr today, boy it was teemingl day before Songkran, there were lots of people in there. He was brief, I'll be honest, and to be fair, it is only three days post op= so to him, it was just check up. But I mentioned small hump is still there- not the nose I wanted or asked for etc, without trying to be a ****, after all, I want a positive experience. He said it was still swollen and might only be back to normal after 3-6 months. javascript:emoticon(':mad:')
I do understand, but I've come all this way and I can't come back in 3-6 months,. I told him this. He may have thought I was just over doing the reaction but I already can tell the nose is straight and not much changed, as opposed to a slight ski-jump nose I have wanted my whole entire life.

So, I have to push it, and this is what's annoying, because I do NOT want to argue with the guy who is going to shave my nose down, this is not good. I want him to be on my side and right now it feels like I am arguing with him.
It's like I don't even feel I have paid him a LOT of money.
When I have!

Thing is, that price was for the job and it turned out he used a much simpler, very quick method- I didn't know about this "rasping" method til he told me- I am fine with that, whatever. But I paid the same, whether it had been a much longer method using the chisel and two hour surgery- in the end he was in an out 20 minutes with that part. So that doubles my point of view- I am going to have to be firm and it's not right, I feel like he should be on my side and we're having a F***ing argument. Sorry for ranting but this is annoying me- I have wanted this since I was 3 years old. And he's telling me, "It's OK as it is"/

Darn, does anyone have advice how to handle this?
I know in the end I will only thank myself if I say very firnly what I want. I am NOT coming all this way, wanting this since I was really tiny, to be pushed around,. I'm just a shy person and I can't bear to argue, and arguing with a PS who's got to do what I want???
It's not right.
Please, anyone, how to assert so he does what I want. I'm not being over-dramatic and certainly not unreasonable, I simply want the nose I asked for in the first place .He can see it isn't, so can I. And now is not the time for him to say, I don't think I can do anymore.
:mad:

reikiTagakano

re Dr PAT

Post by reikiTagakano » Sun, 11 Apr 2010 7:31 pm

Saw the Dr today, boy it was teemingl day before Songkran, there were lots of people in there. He was brief, I'll be honest, and to be fair, it is only three days post op= so to him, it was just check up. But I mentioned small hump is still there- not the nose I wanted or asked for etc, without trying to be a ****, after all, I want a positive experience. He said it was still swollen and might only be back to normal after 3-6 months. javascript:emoticon(':mad:')
I do understand, but I've come all this way and I can't come back in 3-6 months,. I told him this. He may have thought I was just over doing the reaction but I already can tell the nose is straight and not much changed, as opposed to a slight ski-jump nose I have wanted my whole entire life.

So, I have to push it, and this is what's annoying, because I do NOT want to argue with the guy who is going to shave my nose down, this is not good. I want him to be on my side and right now it feels like I am arguing with him.
It's like I don't even feel I have paid him a LOT of money.
When I have!

Thing is, that price was for the job and it turned out he used a much simpler, very quick method- I didn't know about this "rasping" method til he told me- I am fine with that, whatever. But I paid the same, whether it had been a much longer method using the chisel and two hour surgery- in the end he was in an out 20 minutes with that part. So that doubles my point of view- I am going to have to be firm and it's not right, I feel like he should be on my side and we're having a F***ing argument. Sorry for ranting but this is annoying me- I have wanted this since I was 3 years old. And he's telling me, "It's OK as it is"/

Darn, does anyone have advice how to handle this?
I know in the end I will only thank myself if I say very firnly what I want. I am NOT coming all this way, wanting this since I was really tiny, to be pushed around,. I'm just a shy person and I can't bear to argue, and arguing with a PS who's got to do what I want???
It's not right.
Please, anyone, how to assert so he does what I want. I'm not being over-dramatic and certainly not unreasonable, I simply want the nose I asked for in the first place .He can see it isn't, so can I. And now is not the time for him to say, I don't think I can do anymore.
:mad:

krispy

Post by krispy » Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:49 pm

sawadika77 wrote:
krispy wrote:hi got the email but i wanted to continue this post in case some one out there reading this may have the same question. i read your earlier post thank you sooo much for posting your experience. It gives me an idea what to expect and feel. I can tolerate pain becuz i had given birth (and i think thats the worst going thru labour) ..when u went to dr nara for lipo how much fat did he remove? and did u like the result? how many months has it been since u had lipo? is it what u expected? I want to do my inner thighs and I heard its the most painful so am hoping it will be good result. can i ask which technique he used? and how long did it take to heal? lol your butt was just exposed? thats embarrassing, am shy to be naked

sawadika77 wrote: :oops: :oops: :oops: :-| :cry: :x :D :D :D :D :D

someone private emailed me about putt prices well rhino ( implant) is 8500 n alar is 2000 baht.

and the other question on technique nara used for lipo,its the traditional technique. Both of them do the same job( techniques) the only difference as docs say is you heal faster. But for me the healing was no big deal. it feels like u did sit ups and your muscles are sore...

dr nara does not give u compression garment. ( who does?wif prices like that) lol. u buy your own. in thailand there are some cheap ones but i didnt like them. there some undie shops next to nara clinic including the mall, but i did not like their compression garments. The thai ones are too lacy and i think they could be itchy esp if u not used to heat Also the hooks are not paded so u can feel them pressing on your body.

as for being shy... start gettin used to it.. cause ps is all about striping striping and striping..for doctor and all his nurses. dont be shy doctor is very easy goin, and they see bodies every day so the only person thats cosious is you the patient/client.

as for bum being exposed, it has to cause they put some cold liquid on your love handles all the way to your bum. they do this with a paintbrush. you wear a hspital top which covers ur front but leaves ur back open. u then lie on table and start the journey of being beautiful.. oops sorry meant to say more bauatiful. u feel no pain, i slept but woke up n went back to sleep, no pain at all. u become numb in that area as they work on you.

i got mine from america from co called..make me heal. morena, its very comfortable n dint need to take it out while going toilet even for poo. lol. the hooks have a padding which makes it very comfortable and the material overalll is very soft. i bought mine before leaving for thail. unfortunately i only bought one. That is the reason i was shopping for a second another one.

nice weekend.

lol u make me laugh and blush at the same time sawadika, thank u for the information it is very helpful and thank u for confirming Dr. Nara's technique because I read he did Vaser no wonder its so affordable. I read Vaser and smartlipo is alot better with no pain and less noticeable scar but I can't afford it. As long as Dr. Nara do a good job its all that counts. Thanks as well for the information on the compression, am going to be prepared.

P.S does anyone know if its safe to be traveling in and out of Thailand? isn't there a protest? I heard if they shut down the airport you'll be stuck in thailand.. anybody down there right now? what is the status? Thanx

Honeywords

Re: Dr PAT, Tokai, 2 days post op- rhino

Post by Honeywords » Mon, 12 Apr 2010 4:36 pm

Could I have your slots on the 29th April?
reikiTagakano wrote:I had rhino redux two days ago.

It can

It doesn't look good.

reikiTagakano

Post by reikiTagakano » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 3:54 pm

Could I have your slots on the 29th April?

reikiTagakano wrote:

It can

It doesn't look good.

Nice....

MeganMilan

Post by MeganMilan » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 4:48 pm

Hi, i am a newbie in plastic surgery and am thinking of doing Blepharoplasty, Epicanthoplasty, lip lifting and chin implant.

I have a few queries and hope any of you can help me ...

1) Which recommended surgeon should i look for?
2) What is the minimum number of days i have to stay in?
3) Roughly how much thai baht should i bring there?
4) Is it compulsary to stay in the hospital after the surgery? when can i leave after i did the surgeries?
5) These took how long time to heal?
6) How / where can i book coaches to go to hatyai? Anyone please do guide & advice me.

Hope u guys can help me ...

Veriza

Post by Veriza » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 5:58 pm

reikiTagakano wrote:Could I have your slots on the 29th April?

reikiTagakano wrote:

It can

It doesn't look good.

Nice....

Hi:)

Could I have your slots on the 29th April? I really need it urgently. Tried sending an email to Nara whether they can slot me in but no reply from them :(. I will be going for my international competition in May and really need to get myself done by then. Please help.

Is there anyone else who can spare me your April appointment slot? I will be really grateful.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.