Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
changeinme

Post by changeinme » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 4:00 pm

yea the reason why i'm that nervous was cos my first dbl eyelid surgery performed in singapore didn't heal like this. it was smooth recovery all the way but then again i was 19 then maybe thats the difference. its worrisome. my pictures don't show my hyperthropic scars that well but its smooth, shiny and slightly swollen/raised on the inner corner of my eyes where my epicanthal fold used to be.

apparently according to this forum it seems as though with epi hyperthropic scars are a almost a guarantee. http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/ble ... 24620.html
right now i just want my eyes to shut properly. everytime i wash my face water gets in my eye. not to mention my watery eyes that well up every 5 minutes. annoying.

i might go get a second opinion from an oculoplastic surgeon and see what they say. curious as to why ur lower lids were bruised that bad???

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 9:28 pm

changinme,

I also don't know why.
I only did double eyelids lor.
So as I said, recovery and healing really varies from person to person :oops:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 9:39 pm

sasa05_ wrote:Been back to work on thursday (post op day 12) wearing thick frame glasses, everyone was like "why you wearing glasses?"
The 1st person i saw upon reaching office was my exec, he kind of stared at me for a min, it was only on fri after he knew I went for double eyelids surgery that he told me he found me looking different when I was back but could not pin point what was exactly wrong.

My workshop manager came to my desk to discuss something with me and ask "why you wearing glasses?"
i turned around and looked at him...

then he looked for a while and said "take out yr glasses lei"
I push it up and he looked for say about 10 secs?
then he exclaimed "YOU GO CUT DOUBLE EYELIDS AH?!" in chinese :lol:
then i scrunched up my face and give the (why you say so loud) face....
then he said very loudly again "WHY? I TALKED TOO LOUD HUH?"
My office, is open concept type, it was hilarious... :lol:

I wasnt angry, i mean it was just a matter of time before people know and I'm on very good terms with him.
To me, it's my life, my face, my eyes, my $.
As long as I'm happy, it doesn't matter if other people want to judge.
Even if people judge, they're not important to me, why should their comments affect me right? :P

Then on fri, i practically took out my glasses most of the time cos i wasn't feeling comfortable with it. But when i leave office to go lunch/toilets, i wore it.
Didnt want to frighten people with my super panda eyes lined with 2 fatty worms :lol:

Everything's going well. Although the eyelids are fat and black, I know they'll disappear eventually...
Anyway to bring the colour back to normal faster?
I looked as if I'm being punched in the eyes badly :P
earlier in the yr, i think got a few forumers went for RF in SG straight after they returned from their op, and from the pix, it seemed they recovered quite fast. I think it is located in The Forum (Orchard) and got some promo for 1st session for $98
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 9:48 pm

aadvark wrote:earlier in the yr, i think got a few forumers went for RF in SG straight after they returned from their op, and from the pix, it seemed they recovered quite fast. I think it is located in The Forum (Orchard) and got some promo for 1st session for $98
RF for the eyes? or lipo?
got more info to share?
Got a colleagues' wedding coming up on 20th Dec.
Getting a bit kan chiong if my eyes remain as black :P

Oh, by the way, does keloids or hypertronic scars hurt?
Just applied scar gel using cotton bud and try massage a bit, the raised part hurts a bit bit, feels like an inflamed pimple.

Thanks Aadvark! :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:36 pm

sasa05_ wrote:
aadvark wrote:earlier in the yr, i think got a few forumers went for RF in SG straight after they returned from their op, and from the pix, it seemed they recovered quite fast. I think it is located in The Forum (Orchard) and got some promo for 1st session for $98
RF for the eyes? or lipo?
got more info to share?
Got a colleagues' wedding coming up on 20th Dec.
Getting a bit kan chiong if my eyes remain as black :P

Oh, by the way, does keloids or hypertronic scars hurt?
Just applied scar gel using cotton bud and try massage a bit, the raised part hurts a bit bit, feels like an inflamed pimple.

Thanks Aadvark! :)
i think it's per area, think they did for face
i'm not very clear also, only saw their pix, haven't had a chance to use RF cos haven't gone for any new ops recently
you can contact Brenton from this forum for more on it :)

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:41 pm

Hi sasa,

haha, very misleading, the poor soul will think that you slim down so much because of the shapewear, then really go to buy!

Ai ya, small case lah, the bedsheet doesn't look scary at all, (I took a deep breath before I click on the photos though), was expecting dark bloody red stains, this is nothing, very faint colour.

You lost any weight since you returned?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:25 pm

aadvark wrote:i think it's per area, think they did for face
i'm not very clear also, only saw their pix, haven't had a chance to use RF cos haven't gone for any new ops recently
you can contact Brenton from this forum for more on it :)
Thanks Aadvark!
Will go google more info on it 1st. :D

PS addicitve.
I'm now thinking about my nose and underchin lipo already.
My gf is thinking of alar. :lol:
angelfern wrote:Hi sasa,

haha, very misleading, the poor soul will think that you slim down so much because of the shapewear, then really go to buy!

Ai ya, small case lah, the bedsheet doesn't look scary at all, (I took a deep breath before I click on the photos though), was expecting dark bloody red stains, this is nothing, very faint colour.

You lost any weight since you returned?
Angel,

It won't be blood red cos it's actually alot of water.
If you think it's alright then you're ready! :D

I haven got the chance to weight myself yet.
I measured myself, no inches loss yet.
Except for my right arm which lost abt 1 inch.
Left arm had no difference! :o
I can see my right arm is relatively smaller compared to pre-op but left arm still got the dangling portion, looks quite the same. (Don't know is swelling or fats)
Or perhaps, left arm's skin doesnt retract enough so the skin is just dangling there now. :oops:
I took pics of the fats extracted so I'm sure something had taken out.
Esp for my arms which is quite alot!

Guess I'm still very swollen :oops:
But i can see the difference although there's no inches loss.
My tummy is smaller, the muffin top is not as big as previous when i wear shorts.
the bulging sides of my outer thighs is flatter.

I went for MLD consecutively for 3 days, supposed to help get rid of water and wind.
Just finished my 3rd session before dinner just now.
The therapist says will get slimmer as the week goes on as my body will expel the water.
My right arm is very very sore though i'm 11 days post op.
I think it could be more sore due to more is taken out compared to left arm.

Envyme!
your arms took how long then got obvious inches loss?
now 10 weeks post op, are your arms balanced already?
The last I heard is you lost 2 inches off your arms. Any further losses?

oh, and i encountered someone hitting my arms yesterday in office.
An engineer ask me write a cheque for his customer, I said I'm going to purposely write wrong then bounced cheque... hahaha....
(The engineer got to handle the bounced cheques themselves.)
then he hit me on my arm....
deep inside i went "#*&(^)&&%^" but act tough outside. :P
Cos nobody in office knew i went for lipo mah...
I guess there's more to come. hahahaha :lol:

changeinme

Post by changeinme » Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:36 pm

sasa05_ wrote: Oh, by the way, does keloids or hypertronic scars hurt?
found this site about scarring
http://wound.smith-nephew.com/nz/Standa ... odeId=5698
it seems that they do hurt and itch too now that you mention it mine does too but where the epi was perfomed. steroids injections are guaranteed to help with this but but dr nara has advised against it because it might cause skin athrophy. i suppose comparing hyperthropic it definitely looks better than atrophic.

hi aadvark i read on another post that you were going to get a steroid injection on your scarring from jaw implant was it? did you get it? how did that work out for ya?

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:28 am

sasa05_ wrote:
aadvark wrote:i think it's per area, think they did Envyme!
your arms took how long then got obvious inches loss?
now 10 weeks post op, are your arms balanced already?
The last I heard is you lost 2 inches off your arms. Any further losses?

oh, and i encountered someone hitting my arms yesterday in office.
An engineer ask me write a cheque for his customer, I said I'm going to purposely write wrong then bounced cheque... hahaha....
(The engineer got to handle the bounced cheques themselves.)
then he hit me on my arm....
deep inside i went "#*&(^)&&%^" but act tough outside. :P
Cos nobody in office knew i went for lipo mah...
I guess there's more to come. hahahaha :lol:
Yoyo. I think it stopped at 2inches to 2.5inches, it's quite alot of me already as my arms wasn't very very big, i wore M size for the arms garment but was very loose about 3weeks post op, now should be can wear S or XS size already!

So yah, mine was about 4weeks then got more obvious results, 2-3weeks should see some results already.. i developed lumps on the arms after much swelling was gone, then about 5-6weeks the lumps gone already.

Now, the only feeling is still some numbness on the all the areas.. will feel damn pain even when ppl pinch slightly. So still have to be careful.

Hhahah!! Yes!! You finally know the feeling of how people hit or touch your arms and you have to go like *^&%$^%& inside the heart and act normal right!!!! That's how I suffered in the early stage!!! Haha.

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 6:45 am

Female forummers,

Those who went for double eyelid surgery and felt that it's a trouble to go out with weird double eyelid lines right now,

solution 1. :
Put fake eyelash!! that's what I did since 3weeks post op. and no one actually knew that i did the surgery. only when photos are taken, some friends asked whether did i change the way i put my makeup on? Eyes look different. they thought i change the way i put my eye makeup ^^

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 8:38 am

Yes, Yes! This is one of our contingency plan too for my sis. She's doing her levator & double eyelids in dec, we're planning all sorts of methods to reduce the impact of the thickness of the fold when she gets back to work.

I think it will work as the falsies will reduce the distance of the lids and act as a camouflage. Together with glasses, will definitely reduce the glare from colleagues & strangers.

littlegreenyoda

Post by littlegreenyoda » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:07 am

Hi Everyone,

May I know for those who did lipo on their arms, how long will i need to wear cardigans for? to cover up the bruises coz my office people super kaypoh one!

and always take note of me and TOUCH me so i very scare they will know i did lipo!

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:11 am

lotion wrote:hi momoko,

cant reply to ur pm as not enuff posts. puttisak quoted me 45000 including 1 night stay. i tink its pretty cheap and he's experienced too so i took up the offer. lee gardens plaza hotel is fully booked so i will stay at kosit.

i didnt know if it feels natural or watsoever but i tink it doesnt matter after i looked thru at yahoo sites whereby they showcase celebs wif b4 and after boob job. even megan fox has got herself one!
hi there,
i emailed dr putt, he said tt he only does saline implants which is not what i want. i'm most likely going for dr nara.

anyone here went for BA with Dr. Nara?
can pm me as i have some qns... emailed dr nara but he didn't reply yet :(
never too late to change!

Princessblue

Post by Princessblue » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 4:16 pm

Hi people,

I plan to go there for a major op with Dr Nara,

Which hotel is cheap and good? Any recommendation?

If cannot post here, u can pm me.

TIA

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 22 Nov 2009 4:40 pm

Princessblue wrote:Hi people,

I plan to go there for a major op with Dr Nara,

Which hotel is cheap and good? Any recommendation?

If cannot post here, u can pm me.

TIA

wooo~ wat major op?
Lee Gardens Plaza or Novotel would be good, Indra is too run down