Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:27 am

britishgirl wrote:Hi,

Am interested in getting my nose done it Thailand, iv been reading through the other surgery thread but havent read this whole thread. Can anyone name a surgeon that does alar and nose tip refinement? I dont think I need any implants or anything, it seems to be that surgeons do one or the other which is a pity. Also wanting a chin implant too and maybe jaw reduction. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Forgot to mention am chinese with a nose with quite flared nostrils, but I have a high bridge. Erm also was wondering would thai surgeons be successful on chinese features?

x
try tokai and yoskarn for clinics. can always try bumrungrad hospital too
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: lipo

Post by aadvark » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:30 am

tomoya wrote:thanks aadvark 4 ur reply :D . want to check is it true that if i bring more than s$1000 i need to declare?i will be doing on 4 area so total will be s$2000.
i din declare lei, $1000 not huge amt. is it SGD10,000?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:32 am

paulabreen wrote:Thanks a mil for the prices, I was considering Yahnee , Prices are us$1,200 an area!!!

Can anyone also recommend where I can get dental done in Hatyai- porcelian veneers and teeth whitening?

:)
4th or 5th level of the mall below lee gardens plaza, there is a dental clinic next to an aesthetics clinic. can check it out. the aesthetics clinic which offers stuff like meso and carboxy is incredibly cheap too, worth a look as well

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 4:37 am

furly angel wrote:hi, im new here. got a few questions, really hope some experienced people could help me with it.

1. I want to get my double eyelids done and also open up my eyes to make it bigger, whats the name of the procedure and roughly how much does it cost?

2. I am 51kg and I intend to do some liposuction on my thighs, calf and stomach, would the doctor agree to agree to operate for someone like my weight? how much does liposuction cost per area?

3. I am planning to get my ps done at yanhee, any good doctor to recommend?

Please help me in this questions as i really need to know how much i need to save up.
lol, we dunnoe ur hgt, so cannot tell how fat u r from ur wgt. if u r more than 170, u cld be a slim girl :D

even if u were short, also cannot determine amt of fat from the wgt, will have to do a pinch test etc. docs will determine how much fat u have then decide whether u can have lipo performed on you. warning, ethical doctors will dissuade you from lipo if u dun have much fats, beware of docs who agree to do it anyway. Overlipo causes death in many cases.

cost of lipo really depends on where u go. in sg, it's measured by amt of fats removed, in thailand, some clinics like dr nara's go by area

dimensionspectrum
Regular
Regular

Post by dimensionspectrum » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:30 am

Yesterday my Phillipino friend told me their country has excellent surgeons...has anyone heard about it?

He told me he wants to do lipo which is cheap (duno if it's cheaper than Dr Nara though), and asks if i wanna join him...

Anyone knows anything? :roll:

britishgirl

Post by britishgirl » Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:15 pm

aadvark wrote:
britishgirl wrote:Hi,

Am interested in getting my nose done it Thailand, iv been reading through the other surgery thread but havent read this whole thread. Can anyone name a surgeon that does alar and nose tip refinement? I dont think I need any implants or anything, it seems to be that surgeons do one or the other which is a pity. Also wanting a chin implant too and maybe jaw reduction. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Forgot to mention am chinese with a nose with quite flared nostrils, but I have a high bridge. Erm also was wondering would thai surgeons be successful on chinese features?

x
try tokai and yoskarn for clinics. can always try bumrungrad hospital too
Thanks, will definately look them up. I always read about yanhee but unfortunately dont do tip refinement i heard :(.

x

paulabreen

dental work

Post by paulabreen » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 7:33 am

Does anyone know a great dental suregon in Katyai or Bangkok..... i am interestd in dental veeners and teeth whitening and may be getting some work done with Dr Nara . THanks a muil

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:11 am

Travelling to BKK today , leaving singapore about 6pm . Then to shop,and to my hotel.

Tmrw at Thai Time 3pm I would be consulting, and then SURGERY!

Quite nervous. keep everyone updated. :)
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 7:44 pm

have a safe and smooth trip boii18! :D
Cry when you get ripped.

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 8:24 pm

britishgirl wrote:
furly angel wrote:hi, im new here. got a few questions, really hope some experienced people could help me with it.

1. I want to get my double eyelids done and also open up my eyes to make it bigger, whats the name of the procedure and roughly how much does it cost?

Hello

I can help you answer this question as I had my eyes done 2 years ago and did alot of extensive research on it. I had my eyes done through the cutting method which is permenant and in my opinion has a better effect although it depends on what your eyes are like. If you have excess skin, fat and muscle the cutting method is the best solution as they can remove this. Anyway its called asian blepharoplasty/double eyelid surgery. What are your eyes like? Very droopy etc?

I had my eyes done in Malaysia and was very shocked that it only cost £200, which equates to $400USD the procedure is very simple but iv seen many US sites (cannot name names) that over complicate the procedure and takes them 2 hours(?!). Mine only took 20 minutes, although i admit i was very dubious when i found out it was a 20minute job but soon realised it was because he performs so many everyday it comes simple to him.

Not sure how much it costs elsewhere though....

hth x
my eyes are actually quite okay, its not very droppy, eye make up can make my eyes look nice but i want to look good when i have my make up remove too. So I was thinking to get double eyelid surgery and probably other procedure that can enhance my eyes bigger. thanks for sharing, very much appreciated. :)
beauty is confidence

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 8:29 pm

aadvark wrote:

2. I am 51kg and I intend to do some liposuction on my thighs, calf and stomach, would the doctor agree to agree to operate for someone like my weight? how much does liposuction cost per area?

Please help me in this questions as i really need to know how much i need to save up.
lol, we dunnoe ur hgt, so cannot tell how fat u r from ur wgt. if u r more than 170, u cld be a slim girl :D

even if u were short, also cannot determine amt of fat from the wgt, will have to do a pinch test etc. docs will determine how much fat u have then decide whether u can have lipo performed on you. warning, ethical doctors will dissuade you from lipo if u dun have much fats, beware of docs who agree to do it anyway. Overlipo causes death in many cases.

cost of lipo really depends on where u go. in sg, it's measured by amt of fats removed, in thailand, some clinics like dr nara's go by area
im only 157cm. 34 30 35. im thinking of doing my thighs , calfs and arms. Just afraid that i might not have that excess fats and the doctor would not operate on me and end up wasting a trip. Anyway, is there any procedure that can slim down my face and make it sharper? I would love to have a defined face shape! Heard dr nara's hot in this forum. anyone can share about ur experiences with him?
beauty is confidence

furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Thu, 14 Aug 2008 8:34 pm

aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote:

it is call eye levator muscle surgery or something like that. however it is a suregry not much thai doc are known for. the best is still korean doc as korean likes their eyes big big and their doc do it like double eyelid surgery. the reason i dun trust thai doc in it is because if not done properly. ur eyelid can not close fully..
to make the eyes bigger, there are 3 procedures which can help:
1. dbl eyelid
2. epicanthoplasty
3. loosening the levator muscle

think you should attempt them in this order also, cos the complexity increases down the list. dbl eyelid is safest for now, epicanthoplasty can leave scarring if not done properly.

1 can be done in thailand, 2 and 3 think only taiwan and korea does it.
will the price be alot different in korea and taiwan?
beauty is confidence

dawn5000

Post by dawn5000 » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 1:12 am

Has anyone done breast augmentation in Naravee, Tokai, or with Dr Nara? Or do you all know of anyone who went and come back with good results?

I need recommendation. Thanks!

tomoya

Re: lipo

Post by tomoya » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 1:05 am

aadvark wrote:
tomoya wrote:thanks aadvark 4 ur reply :D . want to check is it true that if i bring more than s$1000 i need to declare?i will be doing on 4 area so total will be s$2000.
i din declare lei, $1000 not huge amt. is it SGD10,000?
er i not sure too. maybe its 10k then need to declare? so how did ur pay the dr? change all the $$ in singapore 1st then bring all the thai baht over?

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 1:10 am

hi any1 went with their bf or gf during lipo with dr nara? what did ur bf or gf do while waiting for u? i will be going with my bf to do lipo on 4 diff days so he have to wait for 4 days. so when iam doing my lipo any1 can suggest what he can do to kill time ?