Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cpawl

Post by cpawl » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 8:40 pm

Hi, my comperson garment is local brand to my home country.I think its better to stay in hat yai for 2 nights because you will be tired from the sedation and you will have some pain. Iam 4 days post op and have no pain but the first two days i was uncomfortable and would not want to be flying any were.

cindy

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 9:48 pm

aadvark wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:
aadvark wrote:traditional lipo without using any solution is banned in most countries now. Nara does tumescent
Hi addvark, do you have any idea if we can consume Dr Nara's antibiotics together with Sinecch??

If I am doing 3 areas for Liposuction, I need to have 3 packets of Sinecch or 1 will do? Sorry, need to get all this done before I go over for my surgery. Doing homework now.

Thanks!!
sinnech is homeopathy so shldn't clash with normal meds. as for how many packets, you'd prob wanna ask Rachel, the lady who sells it to us, she works in pharmaceutical and gives us advice on how to take
Thanks for replying addvark! =)

Yeap yeap no problem, I've saved her number earlier on to stand by when I am going to purchase. Haha, don't have to repeat yourself because I know it can be quite frustrating. I've read through the WHOLE of this thread and realised people have been asking questions over and over again when it was being answered already.

Especially you who answered the most again and again. Haha! Some people are just lazy to do their research or read through this whole thingy. It's very useful!! All the experience shared that couldn't be missed!

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 9:53 pm

cpawl wrote:Hi, my comperson garment is local brand to my home country.I think its better to stay in hat yai for 2 nights because you will be tired from the sedation and you will have some pain. Iam 4 days post op and have no pain but the first two days i was uncomfortable and would not want to be flying any were.

cindy
Thanks! I see I see. But unfortunately my plan was to stay up another day post op and fly during the night time. Hope I can make it and hope my family won't notice that I've done surgery? Will be keep wearing long pants or jeans to cover.

How is your swell and bruises coming? Did you see obvious results of being slimmer by now??

=)

boicott
Regular
Regular

Re: chin implant

Post by boicott » Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:03 pm

pootie wrote:
boicott wrote:
pootie wrote:Can anyone of you here advise me on the down time for chin implant?

Will there be any obvious bruising/swelling for chin implant? cos i intend to go during teh national day period and cannot take leave.

i plan to travel on friday nite (7/8/09) and to have 2 procedures done (chin implant and stomach lipo) on 8/8/09 and will depart back to sg on 9/8/09. so i will reach sg past midnite and rest for a day at home before going to work on 10/8/09 (tues).

when i did rhino, my nose didnt really swell and looked normal with no brusiing by 2nd or 3rd day. i only had swellings under my eyes, so i dunno the swellings under the eyes were from rhino or my eyelid surgery..

any advice is appreciated. :)
I did my chin on a Thursday afternoon and i was back to work on Monday.

Not sure if it helps. surely will have some swelling but not that obvious, for me, its the stiches that i had to fabricate some story that i fell(cos i did external not internal). I guess if you do it internally it will be less obvious than mine but might take a longer time to heal, more blood? and more oral hygiene needed.

Hope this helps.
Hi thanks!! Tats a lot of help.. My work mates know I go for ps I just dun wanna turn up for work looking hideous..:) mine wil be internal cos dr putt doesn't do it external.. :) thanks again!! Appreciate it!!
Good luck to for your surgery... am also contemplating rhino soon, its been 3 mths since my chin surgery haha...

amirkhan

Post by amirkhan » Wed, 22 Apr 2009 6:11 am

hiii guys im from malaysia just come back from hatyai there another good and cheap dr and the clinic is bigger and convinience im going back on the 22 mei if anybody wanted to join our group dont hesitate to call me at 0163473677
any body wanted to go to hatnyai pls contact me at 0163473677 i can assist u to there

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 22 Apr 2009 9:44 am

amirkhan wrote:hiii guys im from malaysia just come back from hatyai there another good and cheap dr and the clinic is bigger and convinience im going back on the 22 mei if anybody wanted to join our group dont hesitate to call me at 0163473677
perhaps you might want to tell us more about the Dr, the location, costs, results etc? overseas calls are a little costly
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:13 am

amirkhan wrote:hiii guys im from malaysia just come back from hatyai there another good and cheap dr and the clinic is bigger and convinience im going back on the 22 mei if anybody wanted to join our group dont hesitate to call me at 0163473677
how many of yours friends did there already?

Which doctor?

Any before and after pic to show the skill of the doctor?

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Thu, 23 Apr 2009 1:38 am

vivilen81 wrote:I call up dr. nara clinic to make a appointment, i tink his nurse or assistant hv troubles understanding english, hard to communicate.

Anyway, i already book him on 20th June, if anyone coming nearby my date mayb can plan to meet or watever....

Do anyone of u know hw long do i hv to stay in hat yai after my double eyelids & nose job? Need to get bk to singapore as not many days leave left 2 clear.

Anyone going to dr. nara around 20th Jun my appointment date?? 1st time going hatyai, scared of travelling alone! :?

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:47 am

vivilen81 wrote:I call up dr. nara clinic to make a appointment, i tink his nurse or assistant hv troubles understanding english, hard to communicate.

Anyway, i already book him on 20th June, if anyone coming nearby my date mayb can plan to meet or watever....

Do anyone of u know hw long do i hv to stay in hat yai after my double eyelids & nose job? Need to get bk to singapore as not many days leave left 2 clear.
I had my eyes and nose done on thursday after 3pm and i left hatyai on friday morning 10am

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:02 am

hello..

for those who had done nose job with Dr Putt... mind to post up before and after pics?? :D

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 7:50 am

Brenton wrote:I had my eyes and nose done on thursday after 3pm and i left hatyai on friday morning 10am
That's fast, with all the stitches on your eyes the custom officer never query? My appointment will be on a Friday, I plan to stay till Wednesday leh :)

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 9:18 am

kensan wrote:
Brenton wrote:I had my eyes and nose done on thursday after 3pm and i left hatyai on friday morning 10am
That's fast, with all the stitches on your eyes the custom officer never query? My appointment will be on a Friday, I plan to stay till Wednesday leh :)
Nope nobody said anything except for the custom in Singapore, asking me to change passport photo when everything settles in :D

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:55 am

Brenton wrote:
kensan wrote:
Nope nobody said anything except for the custom in Singapore, asking me to change passport photo when everything settles in :D
lol, doesn't matter la, i look so diff from my IC and passport, and nobody bats an eyelid... i guess as long as ur fingerprint still matches, it's fine....
otherwise disfigured accident victims will never get to travel again
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 1:40 pm

aadvark wrote:lol, doesn't matter la, i look so diff from my IC and passport, and nobody bats an eyelid... i guess as long as ur fingerprint still matches, it's fine....
otherwise disfigured accident victims will never get to travel again
Lolx, ya true.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 1:42 pm

Brenton wrote:
kensan wrote:
Haha, he wants you to change to a more handsome photo mah. You neber ask him needs to put side view photo to show your new bridge anot ... whahahahahahahaha