Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
thierystar

Post by thierystar » Thu, 21 May 2009 1:19 am

parfumhomme wrote:Hi everyone

Thought I'd share my experiences. I've had augmentation rhinoplasty and chin implant done with dr niwet at siam swan 15 months ago. I am very happy with the results and recovery was bearable without any complications. Friends have commented on how amazingly well done it was. However, what he didn't fix was the angle of my nose (it would be a complex surgery) and it is still very upturned which is why I am considering a revision.

I am planning to have my revision done together with upper eyelid surgery in August. I was gonna go back to dr niwet but have just realised how much cheaper prices in hatyai are. How reliable and good is dr nara? Anyone planning to get something done around August?
mind to share yr pic? I wanna make my nose bridge [email protected]

thierystar

Post by thierystar » Thu, 21 May 2009 1:37 am

tinanana wrote:hi , im hoping to go to yanhee to hav a chin implant and nose job.
i sent pics for evaluation...i sent them pics of me n also some pics of the nose i hope to have.... but they reply that my nose is smaller than theirs............... :-| so i re-send n ask again ..
1st evaluation... the staff said that dr greechart suggest i hav a chin implant n a rhinoplasty ( alarplasty n make nose higher)

any1 know how's dr greechart's skill? couldnt find much info about him on nose... juz can find female->male... male-> female ~.~
hoping to go in june but dunno leh.......
pls help!
I wanna do a nose job at Yanhee too.Maybe we can chat more ..my email is [email protected]

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 21 May 2009 11:15 am

lemomice wrote:by e way who can tell me if travel by coach how much is it? from sing to hatyai
The last I checked was $100 for two ways, leave Sing 7pm about 14 to 15 hours traveling time maybe.

boicott
Regular
Regular

Post by boicott » Thu, 21 May 2009 4:08 pm

aadvark wrote:Read this from divaasia.com

===================

Jolin Tsai and her five cosmetic surgeries

POP princess Jolin Tsai has undergone five surgeries to enhance her looks. This was told by local aesthetic surgeon Dr Woffles Wu to Lianhe Wanbao.

Following the tremendous success of her first single "Living with the world", which was released in 1999, Jolin has captured the hearts of Mandarin pop followers ever since.

But rumours of her change in physical appearance has also been rife.

Dr Wu pointed out that when Jolin first started her career in the entertainment industry, she looked very much like the typical China doll - the shape of her face was round and undefined.

"She's got quite a pretty girl-next-door look, but she looked too innocent and childish.

"She looked like she lacked worldly experience," told Dr Wu to Lianhe Wanbao.

Dr Wu told the Chinese evening daily that Jolin now looks more mature, her features are sharp, defined, proportionate and she now looks like the "conventional beauty".

He pointed out five areas which he reckoned Jolin had aesthetic enhancements but he also disclaimed his speculations, saying that it could also be due to make-up techniques.

"We have to admit that make-up does wonders!", said Dr Wu.

Here's what Dr Wu thinks:

Nose
The bridge is obviously higher and it is definitely sharper. This has altered her entire look dramatically.

Eyes
Her eyes are obviously larger now. This could be due to make up but if her eyes still look the same without make-up, then it definitely means that she did something to her eyes.

Eyebags
Upon close observation, Jolin used to have eyebags that were rather obvious, but now it seems like they have disappeared. It has also given her a "cleaner" and fresher look. Draining away excess fats in eyebags also causes the eyes to look larger and more natural.

Lips
Her lips look slightly fuller now. This could be due to lipstick but Jolin might have enhanced them.

Breasts
"I don't even need to look at her old pictures to guess that she probably needs some assistance there", said Dr Wu.

He pointed out that breast augmentation does not necessarily have to be done using breast implants - injections are also another way to make the breasts fuller.

However, Dr Wu noted that there are people who are slim yet well-endowed and Jolin might possibly be one of the "luckier" ones.
Hmm i seriously think she did something to her jaw too, the shape of her jaw changed like twice or maybe more from what i see of her in the papers.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 21 May 2009 5:14 pm

boicott wrote:
aadvark wrote:Breasts
"I don't even need to look at her old pictures to guess that she probably needs some assistance there", said Dr Wu.
Hmm i seriously think she did something to her jaw too, the shape of her jaw changed like twice or maybe more from what i see of her in the papers.
I onli notice her infamous "G" breasts :mrgreen:

Blurze

Post by Blurze » Thu, 21 May 2009 8:25 pm

Hi,

I have a packet of Sinecch to let go at the rate of $45 dollar. Anyone who wants it can drop me a message

ashley87

Post by ashley87 » Fri, 22 May 2009 3:32 am

vivilen81 wrote:I call up dr. nara clinic to make a appointment, i tink his nurse or assistant hv troubles understanding english, hard to communicate.

Anyway, i already book him on 20th June, if anyone coming nearby my date mayb can plan to meet or watever....

Do anyone of u know hw long do i hv to stay in hat yai after my double eyelids & nose job? Need to get bk to singapore as not many days leave left 2 clear.
Hihi, my rhino appointment is on the same date as yours. 20th of June can i go with you?

navy

Post by navy » Fri, 22 May 2009 10:21 am

ashley87 wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:I call up dr. nara clinic to make a appointment, i tink his nurse or assistant hv troubles understanding english, hard to communicate.

Anyway, i already book him on 20th June, if anyone coming nearby my date mayb can plan to meet or watever....

Do anyone of u know hw long do i hv to stay in hat yai after my double eyelids & nose job? Need to get bk to singapore as not many days leave left 2 clear.
Hihi, my rhino appointment is on the same date as yours. 20th of June can i go with you?
hey ashley, can i tag along with you? i'm planning to head to hatyai around 20th june also.

curiousdreaming

does anyone have a Stage 2 compression girdle for sale?

Post by curiousdreaming » Fri, 22 May 2009 12:48 pm

prefer Marena or Design Veronique or other reputable brands.

delivery takes too long from any of the US sites and Marena distributor in Singapore will take 10 days too...
if anyone has a secondhand garment, wd love to buy it off you.

I need Stage 2, Size S girdle, high waist and above knee.
Marena's item # is LGS2. While on Makemeheal's website, it is this:
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.d ... 76%2C68073

will also consider alternatives if coverage area is sutiable (abdomen, thighs).

thanks!

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 22 May 2009 6:29 pm

navy wrote:
ashley87 wrote:

hey ashley, can i tag along with you? i'm planning to head to hatyai around 20th june also.

Hi ashley87 n navy,

Im going wif a fren, already book coach tickets on 18th Jun by grassland. if interested 2 tag along mayb u guys can book thru grassland as well so we go 2gether. :)

ashley87

Post by ashley87 » Fri, 22 May 2009 10:26 pm

vivilen81 wrote:
navy wrote:
ashley87 wrote: Hihi, my rhino appointment is on the same date as yours. 20th of June can i go with you?

Hi ashley87 n navy,

Im going wif a fren, already book coach tickets on 18th Jun by grassland. if interested 2 tag along mayb u guys can book thru grassland as well so we go 2gether. :)
You book le ar. Cos i only can set off on the 19th evening due to work. Can make it in time right? Cos Dr nara never say the time for the appt wor. I will go by grasslands also. Which hotel you staying at? Sorry cant pm you cos i not enough posts.

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Fri, 22 May 2009 11:38 pm

ashley87 wrote:
vivilen81 wrote:
navy wrote: hey ashley, can i tag along with you? i'm planning to head to hatyai around 20th june also.

Hi ashley87 n navy,

You book le ar. Cos i only can set off on the 19th evening due to work. Can make it in time right? Cos Dr nara never say the time for the appt wor. I will go by grasslands also. Which hotel you staying at? Sorry cant pm you cos i not enough posts.

I book early cos kiasu mah. Yep, u will reach there in time. Why didnt u ask for the appt. time? I did ask n my appt is 11 am.

kyrababy

Does anyone know about Dr Pichet?

Post by kyrababy » Sat, 23 May 2009 12:33 am

:lol: hihi, i m new to this forum. i m thinking of going for liposuction for thighs and tummy.. i read about Dr Pichet in BKK.. is he any good at liposuction? has anyone been to him?

I read about Dr Nara from your threads.. does he do liposuction too? what is his contact? is he good at lipo? =)

kyrababy

Post by kyrababy » Sun, 24 May 2009 12:57 am

Hi Blurze
i would like to get the Sineech from you. how do i contact you? i cant pm pple yet....

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Re: Duration

Post by Pinkyice » Sun, 24 May 2009 2:10 am

thierystar wrote:I am keen to go to Yanhee for the nose job too. Mind to share how is yr resukts so far and which doc is best? Thanks.
I went to Dr Sukit in 2007 and I had a revision with Dr Puttisak this year.
Won't say that Dr Sukit is not good, it's just that he can't fulfill what I want for my nose and he made that clear to me in the beginning.
Anyway, I was pretty happy with my "Dr Sukit's nose" for 2 years *shrugs*