Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Re: Porcelain Veneers

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:38 pm

pootie wrote:Does anyone know where in hatyai i can do porcelain veneers? i'm planning to do my chin implant together with the veneers. Anyone experienced this and know where to do?? thanks!! :)
I read somewhere in this forum that there's a dental clinic opposite Dr Nara's clinic and also one in Lee Gardens Plaza shopping mall.

Malini

Post by Malini » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 1:51 pm

hi i wanted to do my inverted nipple n i had consult a doc from KK but its very cosly. I wanted to have nipple so tat i am able to breast feed my next planning child. But this doc in KK says no chance. Well thailand doctor good?? do they do nipple surgery? Am looking fwd a cheap price ..Let me know the contact n address.

macarena

Post by macarena » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 8:20 pm

hi aadvark...do u have fren who had double eyelid surgery done by dr puttisak or dr nara? i am comtemplating to go for either dr puttisak or nara... can u advise?
:???:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:32 pm

macarena wrote:hi aadvark...do u have fren who had double eyelid surgery done by dr puttisak or dr nara? i am comtemplating to go for either dr puttisak or nara... can u advise?
i had mine done with nara, very happy with it. only concener is that the downtime is very long. prob the most obvious surgery and longest to heal also
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

chryselle

Post by chryselle » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:14 am

aadvark wrote:
macarena wrote:hi aadvark...do u have fren who had double eyelid surgery done by dr puttisak or dr nara? i am comtemplating to go for either dr puttisak or nara... can u advise?
i had mine done with nara, very happy with it. only concener is that the downtime is very long. prob the most obvious surgery and longest to heal also
sounds scary.. i oso intend to do my double eyelid with him. How long is e downtime? & did u use any cold compressed to let it heal faster??

Vell

Post by Vell » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:11 am

hi guys!
I m really interested to do a nose implant and reduction during the start of july. anyone interested in doing it too? pls pm me !

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:28 pm

chryselle wrote:
aadvark wrote:
i had mine done with nara, very happy with it. only concern is that the downtime is very long. prob the most obvious surgery and longest to heal also
sounds scary.. i oso intend to do my double eyelid with him. How long is e downtime? & did u use any cold compressed to let it heal faster??
dat was my first op, so din really noe abt much post-op care. swelling took abt 2 weeks to clear, which is the usual period for swelling from most ops.

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:46 pm

im planning to go mid apr or end may... anyone wans to join me?
im serious... so dun delay.

mellilaa

Post by mellilaa » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 1:09 pm

aadvark, read frm ur earlier posts in 2007 mentioned that u went to do the buccal fat removal in yanhee.. did you go to 2 places? I received a quote from Yanhee and the price is slightly higher than tokai.. Not much significant difference... So i am actually contemplating which to go to... One is a clinic, the other is a hospital... Any recommendations? They do it by LA or GA? I'm quite freaked out about LA because i heard people telling me you will feel PAIN ALL OF A SUDDEN. Well, is that even true to begin with? Please advise!! =)

Thank u very very much! Hehe..
I worshipped dead men for their strength,
Forgetting I was strong

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 4:45 pm

It's not.. Basically your body part is made numb.. and on top of that your body is administered with anaesthesia so you will feel groggy and be in a blur state. That one's called 'twilight anaesthesia'. You can read more here
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-twilight-anesthesia.htm

I can probably say that in almost all cases when the person says he/she feels pain halfway through the surgery.. it's not that the LA wore off, it's just the twilight part that did. When it wears out, the patient becomes more aware of what's going on. That's all.. people are just freaked out wondering why they're suddenly conscious of what's happening and.. attribute that to the so-called "LA" wearing off. But I don't deny that in some cases the LA does really wear off.. but that's quite rare.

Do you really think that if your nose's getting cut up and the LA wore off, you can still lie on the bed? You'ld be screaming your lungs out in pain man

And for most minor cosmetic surgeries, doctors do not usually use GA. The post recovery period after a GA op is always much worse than LA, cos of the residual anaesthesia gas still inside the body.. and the patient won't feel good for many hours after the surgery. Plus GA comes with risks.. so pls don't think that GA is always better than LA.

macarena

Post by macarena » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:00 pm

hey aadvark....do u mind show me pic for your double eyelid? hope u don mind... [email protected]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:28 pm

mellilaa wrote:aadvark, read frm ur earlier posts in 2007 mentioned that u went to do the buccal fat removal in yanhee.. did you go to 2 places? I received a quote from Yanhee and the price is slightly higher than tokai.. Not much significant difference... So i am actually contemplating which to go to... One is a clinic, the other is a hospital... Any recommendations? They do it by LA or GA? I'm quite freaked out about LA because i heard people telling me you will feel PAIN ALL OF A SUDDEN. Well, is that even true to begin with? Please advise!! =)

Thank u very very much! Hehe..
i wanted to at first, but in the end, i went to tokai to do it. i've not done anything with yanhee b4. only brought my fren there to do eyelids

doveybuzz

Post by doveybuzz » Sun, 22 Mar 2009 4:18 am

aadvark
i'm very interested to get buccal fat removal at Tokai.

what is the downtime for buccal fat removal?
how long did the surgery take?
i know its not long, but when can you eat properly?

TIA!

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Sun, 22 Mar 2009 8:36 am

aadvark, I am going to see Dr. Pat for a consulation. Does he show you before and after pictures? How happy are you with your jaws now? I want to do a lip lift. Do you know anything about them? Thanks!

AmmyLaw

Post by AmmyLaw » Sun, 22 Mar 2009 5:58 pm

hi everyone! i'm going to Dr. Nara to do my double eyelids around early September, i don't want to go alone so if anyone interested in splitting accommodation costs you may either pm me or email me at [email protected]

oh, and i'll be vacationing in Bangkok before doing my Surgery in Hat Yai so i'll either meet you in Hat Yai or Bangkok.

p/s girls only please!