Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 9:00 am

During the 3rd to 8th month, especially if not enough sleep or water retention my left eyelid would swell more. But now it is getting alot better as days passed even though still abit thicker than my right.

As compare to my old photo, my look has changed at least 30 to 40% after undergoing eye and nose surgeries. Some friends commented that I look a little bit "angmo" now. Definately worth the effort and money.
_niNg`- wrote:But it's quite obvious that the right is more stretched or I would say, the cut is deeper?

Will post a pic in due time when I'm home. currently at work.
kensan wrote:
_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

Any advice?
I did my double eyelids with Dr Nara, its now into the 10th month. Well, my left is slightly thicker than the right. But its get slimmer and catching up with the right as time passed. Be patience, eyelids surgery may require a full year before reaches the final shape.

apple_33

Liposuction & Blepharoplasty in Hatyai

Post by apple_33 » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 9:06 am

Hi all!

I will be going to Hatyai for abdomen and love handles liposuction and upper and lower eyelid surgery. I have only been able to get an appointment with Dr. Puttisak and Dr. Chirayut. I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Nara but the first available booking that I can get is in August! I have a few questions, if anyone can help me out: -

Does anyone have an appointment slot with Dr. Nara around 17th/18th of May that they will not be going to?
Has anyone done lipo and/or eyelid surgery with Dr. Puttisak or Dr. Chirayut? How was your experience? Is anyone better than the other? Help!
Both of the above mentioned doctors do not do vaser and they both said in their emails that 'true lipo' is the only procedure they do and it will be a painful recover (gulp). How bad can it be? Did anyone get an infection or anything of the sort?

Lots of questions, I know! But would appreciate anyone's suggestion/opinion.

Thanks!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Sinecch

Post by aadvark » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 8:04 pm

popcookies wrote:
Honeywords wrote:Hi may i know where do i get sinecch?
Hi Honeywords

you can get it from Rachel, her no is 9637 1571. I just got mine. Going to Nara for Lipo in May. :)

Anyway, does anyone knows how long does it usually takes for the swelling for chin implant to subside? Also, if i going to Dr Nara, is the incision done inside the mouth or at the chin area?
u have both options
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 8:05 pm

hilna_nguyen wrote:
aadvark wrote:
a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Eyelids (cutting & stitching) - 6000 baht (edited)
Nose implant - 8000 baht
chin implant - 8000 baht (edited)
alarplasty - 2000 baht
eyebag removal - 6000 baht
lipo (per area) - 10000 baht (edited)
breast augmentation - 43000 baht (edited)
dimples (per) - 2000 baht (edited)

[8000 baht ~ SGD380, 6000 baht ~ SGD280, 2000 baht ~ SGD95]
would you show me the price of Chin Reshaving Genioplasty?
dun think he does it, u can call to find out

rin777

Post by rin777 » Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:50 am

what kind of lipo does dr nara do?

popcookies

Re: Sinecch

Post by popcookies » Thu, 29 Apr 2010 2:09 am

aadvark wrote:
popcookies wrote:
Anyway, does anyone knows how long does it usually takes for the swelling for chin implant to subside? Also, if i going to Dr Nara, is the incision done inside the mouth or at the chin area?
u have both options
Hi aadvark

Thanks for your reply.

Understand that you went for chin implant years back. Which option is better? which one has lesser downtime? will the swelling subside after 1 wk? is the swelling obvious to others?

I am tempted to do it but i am only taking one wk leave.

Mank thanks in advance. :)

Velique

Post by Velique » Thu, 29 Apr 2010 6:47 pm

Hey aadvark,

Can i ask if you experience 'pain'/ 'sore' at the nose bridge area after rhinoplasty? It's been one week and my bridge didn't hurt unless i touch it, but last night it starts to hurt a little and swell on the nose bridge again :cry:

gucci_boy

Re: aadvark: queries on the operation

Post by gucci_boy » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:52 am

ats_syd wrote:
gucci_boy wrote:Hi aadvark,

i booked mine on june 22th. just to check if for chin implant and eye bag removal at dr nara, based on your reviews? is it good and the service is okay?

and for those two procedures, would i require to stay in hatyai for how long? will there be stitches to be remove or so? cause i need to book the plane tickets and hotel room soon...

and also for their eye bag removal and chin implant, they operate from inside right?
There will be external . removable sutures for the eyebags , removal of sutures on the 5th - 6th day ..

You can stay in Hatyai for 5 days and get it removed at Nara's ,or you can stay for 1 or 2 days , then get it removed in Sg at any GP, whichever ways, you will be having those ugly sutures in your lower eyelids for 5 days, sunglasss can help.

Chin implant's incision is hiddden in your mouth , unless you request for the incision to be placed outside (some people prefer that for faster recovery and lower risk of infection)
Thanks aadvark!

Hope it will be good~ Whats your feedback on Dr Nara on both surgeries? Im quite happy im going there soon, but will all be okay? Worried in a sense cause first time going there to do such surgery~

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 9:48 am

Velique wrote:Hey aadvark,

Can i ask if you experience 'pain'/ 'sore' at the nose bridge area after rhinoplasty? It's been one week and my bridge didn't hurt unless i touch it, but last night it starts to hurt a little and swell on the nose bridge again :cry:
yes, it will, and will continue for a mth or so, even if the obvious swelling is gone. and if u dun get enuff rest, or are "heaty", it will still happen in the next 6 mths

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: aadvark: queries on the operation

Post by aadvark » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 9:55 am

gucci_boy wrote:
ats_syd wrote:
gucci_boy wrote:Hi aadvark,

i booked mine on june 22th. just to check if for chin implant and eye bag removal at dr nara, based on your reviews? is it good and the service is okay?

and for those two procedures, would i require to stay in hatyai for how long? will there be stitches to be remove or so? cause i need to book the plane tickets and hotel room soon...

and also for their eye bag removal and chin implant, they operate from inside right?
There will be external . removable sutures for the eyebags , removal of sutures on the 5th - 6th day ..

You can stay in Hatyai for 5 days and get it removed at Nara's ,or you can stay for 1 or 2 days , then get it removed in Sg at any GP, whichever ways, you will be having those ugly sutures in your lower eyelids for 5 days, sunglasss can help.

Chin implant's incision is hiddden in your mouth , unless you request for the incision to be placed outside (some people prefer that for faster recovery and lower risk of infection)
Thanks aadvark!

Hope it will be good~ Whats your feedback on Dr Nara on both surgeries? Im quite happy im going there soon, but will all be okay? Worried in a sense cause first time going there to do such surgery~
you mean thanks ats_syd? i didn't answer ur post :)

anyway, i did both with nara, eyelids is fantastic. if you are a guy, then i find nara's use of a button implant for chin a little dainty, didn't achieve the more manly jawline i wanted, just sharpen the face only, so depends on what u want, and perhaps he has updated to included wing implants, you can check with him :)

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:06 pm

How about your side profile?
My side profile is not good. The shape of the nose is very triangular. No curve at all. :(
kensan wrote:During the 3rd to 8th month, especially if not enough sleep or water retention my left eyelid would swell more. But now it is getting alot better as days passed even though still abit thicker than my right.

As compare to my old photo, my look has changed at least 30 to 40% after undergoing eye and nose surgeries. Some friends commented that I look a little bit "angmo" now. Definately worth the effort and money.
_niNg`- wrote:But it's quite obvious that the right is more stretched or I would say, the cut is deeper?

Will post a pic in due time when I'm home. currently at work.
kensan wrote: I did my double eyelids with Dr Nara, its now into the 10th month. Well, my left is slightly thicker than the right. But its get slimmer and catching up with the right as time passed. Be patience, eyelids surgery may require a full year before reaches the final shape.

Velique

Post by Velique » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 2:10 pm

aadvark wrote:
Velique wrote:Hey aadvark,

yes, it will, and will continue for a mth or so, even if the obvious swelling is gone. and if u dun get enuff rest, or are "heaty", it will still happen in the next 6 mths
thanks for sharing :D

varma

chin osteotomy

Post by varma » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 3:21 pm

hi aadvark, i want to know whether any surgeon in Thailand performs the following surgery. what is the cost of the surgery in Thailand. i heard that only oral and maxi-facial surgeons performs the surgery. i am providing the link pleaz check it.

http://jawimplants.tripod.com/

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: chin osteotomy

Post by aadvark » Fri, 30 Apr 2010 4:13 pm

varma wrote:hi aadvark, i want to know whether any surgeon in Thailand performs the following surgery. what is the cost of the surgery in Thailand. i heard that only oral and maxi-facial surgeons performs the surgery. i am providing the link pleaz check it.

http://jawimplants.tripod.com/
i only know of Dr Pat from tokai who does it, someone said the newly found dr chi does it, but no details yet. pretty sure some doc in yanhee wld do it too

cartoonmootion

Rhinoplasty

Post by cartoonmootion » Sat, 01 May 2010 3:53 pm

Hello forumners,

I would like to ask you guys if the three doctors in Hatyai, namely Dr.Put, Dr. Nara and Dr. Chi uses different quality Silicone implants for rhinoplasty?
Any forumner that has been to all 3 Docs and seen the type of silicone implants used?

I emailed Dr Chi and he says he used "Medical grade silicone with hard dorsum and soft tip" Is it the same one Nara uses? (Read Nara uses american silicone or something?)
I vividly remember Aardvark mentioning his implant is soft, so i presume Nara uses good quality silicone. Not too sure about the rest though, don't want to end up with a hard nose.

Please do reply, its my first post here, just spent quite a while reading the whole thread!

Oh and just for information, Dr. Chi does perform forehead augmentation surgery. He hasn't quoted me the price yet, but will update you guys once he replies my email.

Thanks guys!