Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cherrybomb

Re: 3 more days!

Post by cherrybomb » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 9:23 am

rin777 wrote:
ats_syd wrote:
cherrybomb wrote:gosh!

3 more days to a new nose.

Scary and exciting at the same time.

btw anyone done B.A with Dr puttisak/Nara, any information or review to share? im not looking to be pamela anderson just a little something there.

Ive seen some B.A done for some people and it looks too high up like to their neck. are B.A like that for dr putt / nara?
I can guarantee you any boob jobs will look fake and high up for at least few months , even by the best surgoens in the world. This is especially true for those who doesn't have much to begin with , like if you are a A-cup going to C/D cup.

I have seen too many boob jobs from my friends, they all look fake for few months , this is because there were still a lot of swelling internally ,the implants will and gradually drop to a more natural position when the muscles around the chest is healed and relaxed, this will only happen around the 3 month mark.
omg! then do you know if saline or silicon is better?
i've heard of fat transference from the thigh to the boobs,
the japanese are doing it at only 3k+sgd
have you heard of those?

yeahp heard of it but also heard that fats transfer are not very successful because our body might reject some of the fats and tt those fats would lead to hardening which can become lump or lumps. heard of few cases of such.

Dr Nara's pics for implants are so tight like its seems like those are gonna explode in your face by just touching them. How long can an implant stay in our body? do we have to change it after some years?

ats_syd

Re: aadvark: queries on the operation

Post by ats_syd » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 9:50 am

gucci_boy wrote:Hi aadvark,

i booked mine on june 22th. just to check if for chin implant and eye bag removal at dr nara, based on your reviews? is it good and the service is okay?

and for those two procedures, would i require to stay in hatyai for how long? will there be stitches to be remove or so? cause i need to book the plane tickets and hotel room soon...

and also for their eye bag removal and chin implant, they operate from inside right?
There will be external . removable sutures for the eyebags , removal of sutures on the 5th - 6th day ..

You can stay in Hatyai for 5 days and get it removed at Nara's ,or you can stay for 1 or 2 days , then get it removed in Sg at any GP, whichever ways, you will be having those ugly sutures in your lower eyelids for 5 days, sunglasss can help.

Chin implant's incision is hiddden in your mouth , unless you request for the incision to be placed outside (some people prefer that for faster recovery and lower risk of infection)

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:40 am

I'm not that sure too LOL.
What kind of implants are there?
Silicon? I saw him sharpening the shape of a rubber thing with a small knife.
cherrybomb wrote:
jess89 wrote:maybe u can try my surgeon? But im not too sure of the charges since its a revision.
_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

I've emailed Dr. Puttisak and he agreed to redo for me but I'm having some doubts because I don't want the same thing to happen again...

Should I change a doctor or try him again?

he's nice lah.. but if he don't do my nose and eyes well, no point.

I intend to do my chin and alar too.
Any advice?

hi ning

What type of implant did Dr puttisak use for your rhinoplasty?

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:43 am

But it's quite obvious that the right is more stretched or I would say, the cut is deeper?

Will post a pic in due time when I'm home. currently at work.
kensan wrote:
_niNg`- wrote:It's been 7 months since my rhino and double eyelid surgery with Dr Puttisak.

My bridge is slanted to the right and my right eyelid is slightly thicker than the left eyelid :(

Any advice?
I did my double eyelids with Dr Nara, its now into the 10th month. Well, my left is slightly thicker than the right. But its get slimmer and catching up with the right as time passed. Be patience, eyelids surgery may require a full year before reaches the final shape.

cherrybomb

Post by cherrybomb » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:05 am

_niNg`- wrote:I'm not that sure too LOL.
What kind of implants are there?
Silicon? I saw him sharpening the shape of a rubber thing with a small knife.
cherrybomb wrote:
jess89 wrote:maybe u can try my surgeon? But im not too sure of the charges since its a revision.

hi ning

What type of implant did Dr puttisak use for your rhinoplasty?

Would you be so kind to email me pictures of before and after of your rhinoplasty? pls, thanks! Im abit nervous about it, are you satisfied? is it un-natural or natural? How long before you could go out to shop?

Sorry for all the qns! pls advise though.

[email protected]

rin777

Re: 3 more days!

Post by rin777 » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 1:52 pm

cherrybomb wrote:
rin777 wrote:
ats_syd wrote: I can guarantee you any boob jobs will look fake and high up for at least few months , even by the best surgoens in the world. This is especially true for those who doesn't have much to begin with , like if you are a A-cup going to C/D cup.

I have seen too many boob jobs from my friends, they all look fake for few months , this is because there were still a lot of swelling internally ,the implants will and gradually drop to a more natural position when the muscles around the chest is healed and relaxed, this will only happen around the 3 month mark.
omg! then do you know if saline or silicon is better?
i've heard of fat transference from the thigh to the boobs,
the japanese are doing it at only 3k+sgd
have you heard of those?

yeahp heard of it but also heard that fats transfer are not very successful because our body might reject some of the fats and tt those fats would lead to hardening which can become lump or lumps. heard of few cases of such.

Dr Nara's pics for implants are so tight like its seems like those are gonna explode in your face by just touching them. How long can an implant stay in our body? do we have to change it after some years?
exactly! but why are the fat transference procedures costing more..
i am so tempted because i'm fleshy on the bottom

oj1709

Post by oj1709 » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:54 pm

Hi aadvark, do you know of any surgeons in Thailand that offer forehead augmentation surgery as am considering getting it done. Also, have you heard of the surgeon Dr.Ronachai Komthong? he runs the Naravee aesthetic centre i can't find any information on him from a patient perspective.

Velique

Rhino at Nara

Post by Velique » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:03 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i just did my nose(rhinoplasty/alar) @ Nara's clinic. It is the 3rd day after op and i didn't have any severe swelling. However, when i tilt my head from side to side, i could somehow 'feel' the implant moving. Is this normal? And also, it hurts when i touch the bridge. Anyone did their nose and had experienced this before? Please advise. TIA

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 3:59 pm

oj1709 wrote:Hi aadvark, do you know of any surgeons in Thailand that offer forehead augmentation surgery as am considering getting it done. Also, have you heard of the surgeon Dr.Ronachai Komthong? he runs the Naravee aesthetic centre i can't find any information on him from a patient perspective.
i heard of naravee, but think i only came across 2 forummers' accts of the clinic, so I'm not too sure. Their reviews were positive though. I spoke to Yanhee and Tokai b4, both have said they do forehead augmentation. Yanhee says it uses silicon while Dr Pat (Tokai) says he uses bone cement, but i really advise against going to bangkok at the moment.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Honeywords

Sinecch

Post by Honeywords » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 6:34 pm

Hi may i know where do i get sinecch?

janesimnila

Re: Rhino at Nara

Post by janesimnila » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:16 pm

Velique wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i just did my nose(rhinoplasty/alar) @ Nara's clinic. It is the 3rd day after op and i didn't have any severe swelling. However, when i tilt my head from side to side, i could somehow 'feel' the implant moving. Is this normal? And also, it hurts when i touch the bridge. Anyone did their nose and had experienced this before? Please advise. TIA
hi dear would it be okay if u shared ur pics as I'm gg yo do my nose by dr Nara soon :)

Velique

Re: Rhino at Nara

Post by Velique » Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:46 pm

janesimnila wrote:
Velique wrote:Hi everyone,

hi dear would it be okay if u shared ur pics as I'm gg yo do my nose by dr Nara soon :)
Hey i'll be removing my stiches this thu. Will update you then

gwenmel0n

Post by gwenmel0n » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 1:09 am

hi all,
whats the difference between alarplasty and nose reduction?
and in Hatyai, which doc does it? since Nara and Dr Putt doesnt do both..
and the cost too...
anyone with b4 aft pics of nose reduction ?

popcookies

Re: Sinecch

Post by popcookies » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 3:07 am

Honeywords wrote:Hi may i know where do i get sinecch?
Hi Honeywords

you can get it from Rachel, her no is 9637 1571. I just got mine. Going to Nara for Lipo in May. :)

Anyway, does anyone knows how long does it usually takes for the swelling for chin implant to subside? Also, if i going to Dr Nara, is the incision done inside the mouth or at the chin area?

hilna_nguyen

Post by hilna_nguyen » Wed, 28 Apr 2010 4:03 am

aadvark wrote:
a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Eyelids (cutting & stitching) - 6000 baht (edited)
Nose implant - 8000 baht
chin implant - 8000 baht (edited)
alarplasty - 2000 baht
eyebag removal - 6000 baht
lipo (per area) - 10000 baht (edited)
breast augmentation - 43000 baht (edited)
dimples (per) - 2000 baht (edited)

[8000 baht ~ SGD380, 6000 baht ~ SGD280, 2000 baht ~ SGD95]
would you show me the price of Chin Reshaving Genioplasty?