Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Ways to contact Dr Nara?

Post by aadvark » Fri, 16 May 2008 12:52 am

the-wanderlust wrote:Ive emailed Dr Nara that I wish to have rhino in early July but I'd not heard from him since. Does Dr Nara replies emails? Should I call him instead? Can anyone advise me on how to contact him?
everything u need to contact him, find him etc have all been written in my first post on the first page in this thread ;)

Dr Nara seldom answers email, usually done by his nurse. Calling the clinic will be the most efficient way
Last edited by aadvark on Fri, 16 May 2008 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

CookiesMonster

Re: Laser Lipo In Thailand

Post by CookiesMonster » Fri, 16 May 2008 1:16 am

VAINPOT_SG, can u plse PM me yr email as i've got some queries for u. thank u very much :)

shirlyn_2009

Post by shirlyn_2009 » Fri, 16 May 2008 2:33 pm

Hmm.. i want to try lipo...on tummy. .what are the price..but i go youtube see the video like very scary leh. .. first time touching on PS..any advice ? :oops: :(

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 16 May 2008 5:20 pm

shirlyn_2009 wrote:Hmm.. i want to try lipo...on tummy. .what are the price..but i go youtube see the video like very scary leh. .. first time touching on PS..any advice ? :oops: :(
price depends on whom you go to. surgery is not gory la, painful maybe, but def not gory for the person undergoing surgery. You dun get to see yourself being cut open etc, there is anaesthetic for the pain anyway.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Fri, 16 May 2008 11:05 pm

aadvark wrote:Will be going to Yoskarn to redo my implants in August. My jaw has stop shrinking for the past mth. Think it's a bit too big. It's a major improvement from the side and 45 degree, but a little too wide from the front. I'm just going to take comfort that the 1st implant will be good reference for the 2nd implant so that the surgeon can get it perfect. Yoskarn is charging me USD 1K for the revision.

Will be going with my good friend, who will be getting jaw reduction done. Anyone got any recommendations for that in Bangkok? Anyone knows if Yoskarn is good at it? They are charging USD 3K for the jaw reduction
Hi addvark,

may i know the jaw reduction is it something like bone shaving into smaller face frame? If i want a slimmer face, can i do this jaw reduction too? If so.. i would like to join in too hehe

Francyn

Post by Francyn » Sat, 17 May 2008 12:51 am

Hi aadvark,

May i know more abt the chin augmentation? As in what is put inside the chin? silicone/ wat type of implant? Sorry for my zero knowledge or the qn may seems abit stupid. :? i wan a slimmer face. I have done botox, facelipo but ike don't seem to work.. the last resort will be bone shaving...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 17 May 2008 4:20 am

appletree wrote:
aadvark wrote:Will be going to Yoskarn to redo my implants in August. My jaw has stop shrinking for the past mth. Think it's a bit too big. It's a major improvement from the side and 45 degree, but a little too wide from the front. I'm just going to take comfort that the 1st implant will be good reference for the 2nd implant so that the surgeon can get it perfect. Yoskarn is charging me USD 1K for the revision.

Will be going with my good friend, who will be getting jaw reduction done. Anyone got any recommendations for that in Bangkok? Anyone knows if Yoskarn is good at it? They are charging USD 3K for the jaw reduction
Hi addvark,

may i know the jaw reduction is it something like bone shaving into smaller face frame? If i want a slimmer face, can i do this jaw reduction too? If so.. i would like to join in too hehe
yes that's what jaw bone shaving does, still finding out more for my fren, still have to do all the research for her tsk tsk...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 17 May 2008 4:23 am

Francyn wrote:Hi aadvark,

May i know more abt the chin augmentation? As in what is put inside the chin? silicone/ wat type of implant? Sorry for my zero knowledge or the qn may seems abit stupid. :? i wan a slimmer face. I have done botox, facelipo but ike don't seem to work.. the last resort will be bone shaving...
i did at dr nara's, it's a silicone implant. mine was done intra-oral, but i noe the other forumers did from outside, so guess u have an option. Makes ur face longer and slimmer-looking, but of cos, dr nara will determine whether u need one in first place else u might look like a horse :P

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Sat, 17 May 2008 4:23 am

if one has gaps in between the teeth, do u think veneers helps??
(=^_^=)

Francyn

Post by Francyn » Sat, 17 May 2008 1:36 pm

aadvark wrote:
Francyn wrote:Hi aadvark,

i did at dr nara's, it's a silicone implant. mine was done intra-oral, but i noe the other forumers did from outside, so guess u have an option. Makes ur face longer and slimmer-looking, but of cos, dr nara will determine whether u need one in first place else u might look like a horse :P
haha, thanks aadvark! :D

kyys

Post by kyys » Sat, 17 May 2008 2:53 pm

I have dark eye cicles. Where can I get treatment? Is there a doctor who does a one time treatment that can get rid of my eye circles.?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 17 May 2008 5:15 pm

snowss wrote:if one has gaps in between the teeth, do u think veneers helps??
yup, veneers can cure that. one forumer warned me tho, that u cannot eat a lot of hard stuff, else u might chip ur veneer. so i will be trying out braces first :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 17 May 2008 6:54 pm

So far yoskarn's helpdesk has been quite prompt and helpful in their email replies. Will be heading there for my jaw implants revision, my fren will be going along for jaw bone shaving

beannie

Post by beannie » Sat, 17 May 2008 9:06 pm

My friend did her veneers.. and now she can't even use her two front teeth to eat apple.. unable to eat sweetcorn any more. Somemore the colour will tend to be different from the rest and look funny because the front teeth is normally very visiable. So now she needs to go back to dental few mths to ensure the colour is the same as the rest of her teeth.

aadvark wrote: yup, veneers can cure that. one forumer warned me tho, that u cannot eat a lot of hard stuff, else u might chip ur veneer. so i will be trying out braces first :)

CookiesMonster

Re: Laser Lipo In Thailand

Post by CookiesMonster » Sat, 17 May 2008 9:34 pm

meanbeam, plse pm yr email. wld like to discuss this over email. i went to get a quotation.