Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yenaro

Plastic surgery

Post by yenaro » Tue, 29 Nov 2011 5:29 pm

I did double eyes , nose ( alar) , chin impant and breast argumentation with dr chin in aug 2011 . Have anyone did dimples with him before ? Care to share with me ?

Thank :)
beauty

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Nose

Post by Rie Michiko » Sat, 03 Dec 2011 10:39 pm

I am new here. Anyone had experience in nose job with Dr Nara?
Everyone who knows me say I have a Jacky Chan nose. This remark hurts my pride esp when I'm a lady. I wish and want to make my nose smaller. Removing the bulbous tip plus alar.
Anybody can advise me?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Sun, 04 Dec 2011 4:46 am

Can anyone who went to Hatyai recently know if the purple signboard dentist opposite Dr Nara's clinic is still in business? :)

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

nose

Post by Rie Michiko » Sun, 04 Dec 2011 11:59 am

I wanted to go to Hatyai for PS (first time). I need a rhino, alar, lipo for arms and calfs. I tot of renting a svc apartment which is definitely cheaper rather than hotel stay. I need to find a companion who is interested to do ps in Hatyai too so we can look after each another. I'm confused whether to use Dr Chi or Dr Nara for my bulbous jacky chan nose.
Can anybody help? Who will be interested to go together?

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Nose

Post by Rie Michiko » Sun, 04 Dec 2011 1:52 pm

Dear aavark,
I can read from your post that you have numerous experience in PS. Can u advise me?

Cassey

Re: nose

Post by Cassey » Sun, 04 Dec 2011 8:10 pm

Rie Michiko wrote:I wanted to go to Hatyai for PS (first time). I need a rhino, alar, lipo for arms and calfs. I tot of renting a svc apartment which is definitely cheaper rather than hotel stay. I need to find a companion who is interested to do ps in Hatyai too so we can look after each another. I'm confused whether to use Dr Chi or Dr Nara for my bulbous jacky chan nose.
Hi Michiko,

When are you planning to go hatyai?

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Post by Rie Michiko » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:17 am

Cassey wrote:
Rie Michiko wrote:I wanted to go to Hatyai for PS (first time). I need a rhino, alar, lipo for arms and calfs. I tot of renting a svc apartment which is definitely cheaper rather than hotel stay. I need to find a companion who is interested to do ps in Hatyai too so we can look after each another. I'm confused whether to use Dr Chi or Dr Nara for my bulbous jacky chan nose.
Hi Michiko,

Hi Cassey,
I have not made any appt yet cause I'm lstill hesitant abt the results and also looking for a companion to do together.

LadyVv

Reply from Dr Chi.

Post by LadyVv » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 1:00 am

Previously post wrongly :x

Hi all,

Did anyone manage to get a respond from Dr Chi?
I emailed him quite long ago but i haven't get a reply from him as i would like to book an appt with him on 25 Dec.. Anyway , i will be doing Double eyelid + Epi , Alarplasty and Buccal fat removal.. Hopefully i can do a review here after everything ^^ Thanks !

gaga101

Hi

Post by gaga101 » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 1:50 am

I am almost 1 month post-op for nose L silicone implant done in YanHee. I still feel the bridge is a bit high and the starting point of the nose looks a bit unnatural. Should I wait for 2-3 months later before considering removal?
Will the bridge's height reduce anymore? How many more mm of reduction can be expected?

In the long run, will the skin of the nose thin out and make the silicone visible ultimately making your nose look fake?

I told the doctor I wanted a 2mm implant...i think he gave me a 2-3mm implant. I'm so mad at him.

anybody has any photos showing the progress of the nose in 1 month vs 3 months time?

Please help me..i feel so depressed right now

xxyy

Post by xxyy » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:45 am

Actually Golden Crown Hotel or Golden Crown Plaza Hotel is more convenience and nice.

Cassey

Post by Cassey » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:10 am

Rie Michiko wrote:
Cassey wrote:
Hi Michiko,

Hi Cassey,
I have not made any appt yet cause I'm lstill hesitant abt the results and also looking for a companion to do together.
Hi Michiko,

I have book an appointment with dr nara on April 2nd.
Email me and discuss further if you wish to join me :)
[email protected]

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Hi

Post by boii18 » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:38 pm

gaga101 wrote:I am almost 1 month post-op for nose L silicone implant done in YanHee. I still feel the bridge is a bit high and the starting point of the nose looks a bit unnatural. Should I wait for 2-3 months later before considering removal?
Will the bridge's height reduce anymore? How many more mm of reduction can be expected?

In the long run, will the skin of the nose thin out and make the silicone visible ultimately making your nose look fake?

I told the doctor I wanted a 2mm implant...i think he gave me a 2-3mm implant. I'm so mad at him.

anybody has any photos showing the progress of the nose in 1 month vs 3 months time?

Please help me..i feel so depressed right now
silicone thinned skin, once thinned, is irreversible and wil remain shiny ( quote : dr lam in USA )

Rie Michiko
Regular
Regular

Nose

Post by Rie Michiko » Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:46 pm

I'm really confused. In the first place when I check with Dr. Nara, he told me that it is hard to make my nose smaller. This news is really demoralising cause it means that I will look hideous with sarcastic remarks from friends.
I checked with him again and he told me that maybe a nose implant and alarplasty will improved a bit.

I checked with Dr BK Dongyang from Korea. This is his reply,"
You tend to have a low profile nose but a bulbous tip. Hence you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty.
You may consider having silicone implant inserting to make your nasal bridge higher and Cartilage resection of alar cartilage to make your nasal tip narrower and sharper. For your nose to appear natural, it must be in balance and harmony with the other facial features".

I do not know if Dr Nara can perform the job for me. How?

gaga101

Hi

Post by gaga101 » Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:06 pm

Boii18, u had a silicone implant in ur nose too right? how long does it take for the skin to thin? The shininess from the nose is due to the damaged vascular structure to the overlying skin. I understand that it's irreversible. My question is, does a silicone that gives a 2-3 mm height cause the skin of the nose to thin less than a thicker silicone implant like 4mm? does a 2-3 mm thick silicone cause less damage to the nose leading to less shiny-looking skin?

Another concern: Do u know if the height of the bridge will go down from the 1st month of post-op to until after 3 months? How many mm's of reduction?

I feel like removing it simply because of the extrusion risk that may or may not happen, and the irreversible damage to the skin causing irreversible shiny-looking nose. Boii18, I'd like to get your 2nd opinion. Would u risk it all?
Thanks ya...

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Hi

Post by boii18 » Wed, 07 Dec 2011 2:43 am

gaga101 wrote:Boii18, u had a silicone implant in ur nose too right? how long does it take for the skin to thin? The shininess from the nose is due to the damaged vascular structure to the overlying skin. I understand that it's irreversible. My question is, does a silicone that gives a 2-3 mm height cause the skin of the nose to thin less than a thicker silicone implant like 4mm? does a 2-3 mm thick silicone cause less damage to the nose leading to less shiny-looking skin?

Another concern: Do u know if the height of the bridge will go down from the 1st month of post-op to until after 3 months? How many mm's of reduction?

I feel like removing it simply because of the extrusion risk that may or may not happen, and the irreversible damage to the skin causing irreversible shiny-looking nose. Boii18, I'd like to get your 2nd opinion. Would u risk it all?
Thanks ya...
yes i heard it is irreversible.

i am not sure as i am not a board certified plastic surgoen.

the height of ht ebridge will go down from 1st month to 3rd month, not much, maybe 1-2 mm.

extrusion might possibly happen in the long ( or short ) term, especially if technique is wrong e.g. placement, skin too thin ( autogenous factor )

suggest removal only when signs of extrusion are observed or maybe as the skin gets shinier.. do not replace with goretex as its similarly as bad as silicone maybe worse -extrusion, infection, shrinking.