Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Thanks for the advices

Post by daybreakk » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 1:56 pm

Lazy wrote:hey daybreakk,

thanks for the encouragement! :)

I am looking forward to the look of my new nose. I am wondering if anyone would notice then because I am anticipating a much smaller and sharper nose.

Good luck for your PS trip to Dr Nara in Jan, if you are going. However, do note that Dr Nara is all about achieving a natural look. I wanted a much obvious effect on the appearance of nose so I guess Dr Pat could help me achieve that. It all depends on what your aim is.
Thanks for the advices.. I would want a nicer tip as my previous implant is not good enough.. now i still deciding should i go after cny cause i dont think i will be in best condition during cny if i go in jan

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 4:22 pm

ok whether alarplasty makes ur nose tip more bulbous depends on what happens when u do the alarplasty.
why did you chose to do alarplasty? is it because the wings of your nose is too long?, too wide? how is your tip like? Is it small enough? long enough?

In my case, the nose is bulbous and wide and my alars are not merely long but lower than the tip which creates an ugly shape, that was why i could not merely do tipaplasty to reduce the size of the nose but had to do alarplasty.
but in the process, we tried to position the alars closer to make the nose narrower.It did make my nose straighter but the initial effect was alignment of the alar-tip-alar all in one line and it looked like my nose was even more bulbous and stumpier. The tip also began to look a little short as it was pushed up when the alars were pushed in during surgery and it had the pinched look.

But as it healed, the pinched look disappeared and the tip began to come down..i was fortunate in that sense, so it looks pretty natural or so i have been told.

However, i would not suggest alarplasty alone. But Perhaps if you did not cut alot off the alar, or try to push the alar inwards to make the nose narrower, it might look natural. or perhaps if your natural alar was not lower than the tip, there would not be too drastic repositioning to create an look that is too different. I got your email and have sent u a reply. :)

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Tue, 25 Dec 2007 7:17 pm

hi daybreakk wat was wrong with ur previous implant? where did you do it at?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 4:13 am

face still swollen, but starting to deswell, and the swollen area not so numb le...

the dimples also become half the depth liao, from far wun think someone stabbed my cheek with satay stick... but i covered 1 side with plaster, else it's just too odd... at home have to use the elastic band to compress my face also... look like i had head trauma... my nephew and niece asked what happened to me, and i had to lie i injured myself... :P

can't wait to recover, then go back in march for jaw implants (30000 baht) and buccal fat pad removal (15000 baht), want my face slim slim like those male models, kekeke :D fren shld be joining me for jaw bone shaving (60000 baht), not looking fwd to another 2 weeks of swollen cheeks :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 1:06 pm

Hi, anybody planning to go to Dr Nara on the 1st Feb??

I had initially wanted to go to YanHee on the 24th Jan, but then, I have to fly back 2 days after the surgery....The doctor advised me not to as the cabin air pressure may affect bleeding. Better to fly back at least 5 to 7 days later...

Now I guess i will have to head to Dr Nara...By coach.

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 2:01 pm

aadvark wrote:face still swollen, but starting to deswell, and the swollen area not so numb le...

the dimples also become half the depth liao, from far wun think someone stabbed my cheek with satay stick... but i covered 1 side with plaster, else it's just too odd... at home have to use the elastic band to compress my face also... look like i had head trauma... my nephew and niece asked what happened to me, and i had to lie i injured myself... :P

can't wait to recover, then go back in march for jaw implants (30000 baht) and buccal fat pad removal (15000 baht), want my face slim slim like those male models, kekeke :D fren shld be joining me for jaw bone shaving (60000 baht), not looking fwd to another 2 weeks of swollen cheeks :P
seem like sinecch doesnt help much. now i wonder how can i ever get like at least 1mth of leave to do double eyelid.

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

I implant

Post by daybreakk » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 4:54 pm

princessli wrote:hi daybreakk wat was wrong with ur previous implant? where did you do it at?
My implant is I shape which doesnt shape my tip at all... which is not what i wanted, I did it at yanhee wihout much research.

jas_

Post by jas_ » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 6:26 pm

Hi all,

I'm 19 year sold this year and want to do lipo for my inner thighs because they're so chunky!

may I know which PS surgeon you recommend and roughly what's the price?

will they perform the surgery for someone my age?
I'm planning to mayb go with a friend or sth.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 3:30 am

jas_ wrote:Hi all,

I'm 19 year sold this year and want to do lipo for my inner thighs because they're so chunky!

just join one of these nice ppl in here when they head to Nara... it'd be roughly SGD500 per area (2 thighs = 1 area)

my fren did lipo at nara, and i showed her my stitches from the lipo done at tokai, and she says it's the same, i really think Nara is doing tumescent

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 3:35 am

simplegal84 wrote:
aadvark wrote:face still swollen, but starting to deswell, and the swollen area not so numb le...

seem like sinecch doesnt help much. now i wonder how can i ever get like at least 1mth of leave to do double eyelid.
sineech does help la, mewmewzz looked perfectly recovered on 5th day of rhinoplasty, and i think that's an incredible timing for rhinoplasty

she also took arnica montana (the main ingredient in sineech) pills prescribed from dr wong's at gleneagles, think she said cost her $80+ for 90 pills (exclusive of consultation fee), can last 15 days

she was also downing lots of pineapple juice and pineapples throughout the trip... (see article http://www.fwhc.org/health/pineapple.htm)

but of cos, eyelids take longer to heal than nose, so you will have to decide ba
Last edited by aadvark on Thu, 27 Dec 2007 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 3:40 am

Can someone help here?

I need to know the coach prices to HatYai...return tix. Just the coach itself, coze i plan to return immediately after surgery.

Provide me the add and no. to call....

Many many thanks!!

jas_

Post by jas_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 9:51 am

aadvark wrote:

just join one of these nice ppl in here when they head to Nara... it'd be roughly SGD500 per area (2 thighs = 1 area)

my fren did lipo at nara, and i showed her my stitches from the lipo done at tokai, and she says it's the same, i really think Nara is doing tumescent
roughly what's the downtime? how lond do I have to stay there before I return to singapore?

is there a need for follow up treatments or checkups?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:43 am

I would like to ask usually how high are the increases in the bridge of the nose, how high do you ask from the doctor?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:52 am

aadvark wrote:

but the price is really to hard for pple to believe. haha. if it's really the tumescent, then it's worth it going! since the downtime is really faster, and results i heard are smoother than traditional lipo! :)
Cry when you get ripped.

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:56 am

i'm intending to go hatyai on 1st. will be leaving from bkk as i'll be working there. anione keen to join?

any recommendations on whether i shld take coach or fly there frm bkk? hw much r the tix and which airline is better?