Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Living

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by Living » Sun, 23 Nov 2014 6:57 pm

Jane Dunning wrote:anyone in bkk or hatyai from mid dec? i want to do buccal fat, double eyelids and ba revision. still undecided about which dr or if its going to be thailand. id love to have accompany, dont hesitate to send a msg!
Hi I'm in bkk from mid December till the end of January and also considering having double eyelid surgery ! Still not sure with doctor ... I am thinking about yanhee or Siam swan! Does anyone have had any experience ? Especially with dr niwet at Siam swan since he's maybe not as known as yanhee and which doctor would u recommend for double eyelid surgery?
Best regards :D

locoroco

Post by locoroco » Fri, 05 Dec 2014 4:12 pm

Living wrote:
Jane Dunning wrote:anyone in bkk or hatyai from mid dec? i want to do buccal fat, double eyelids and ba revision. still undecided about which dr or if its going to be thailand. id love to have accompany, dont hesitate to send a msg!
Hi I'm in bkk from mid December till the end of January and also considering having double eyelid surgery ! Still not sure with doctor ... I am thinking about yanhee or Siam swan! Does anyone have had any experience ? Especially with dr niwet at Siam swan since he's maybe not as known as yanhee and which doctor would u recommend for double eyelid surgery?
Best regards :D
Hello, I'm thinking of doing nose at the art clinic on 14 January 2015. Any suggestions for double eyelid? I wanted to try masterpiece clinic celebrity eyes but they are fully booked till 20 Jan. Anyone wanna share accommodation from 14 Jan onward? :)

Pspsps

Post by Pspsps » Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:42 pm

Booked with Dr Nara for rhinoplasty on 18 May 2015? Anyone keen to go together and share room do pm me or email me at [email protected]. Plane or coach is fine with me, might stay for 8 days to remove stitches on the 7th day after surgery... Otherwise will stay for at least 3 days in case of infection. Does anyone know if Dr Nara will sit down and explain to you what will be done during the surgery? Or he will proceed to do the surgery once it's our turn without giving us a chance to speak to him? Can anyone share your before and after pictures with me if it's done by Dr Nara? Can send to me at [email protected]? Another thing, has anyone with double eyelids asked to remove fats from upper eyelids but request the eyelids to look the same or at same position (the folds and crease etc) after that and just want to look younger and not so tired? Dont want it to look like double eyelid surgery has been done...

I'm an inconsiderate jerk for trying to damage the continuity of threads. :-#
Last edited by Pspsps on Sat, 18 May 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

cardiff

Post by cardiff » Wed, 10 Dec 2014 1:06 pm

Hi all,

I am currently in Phuket. Just did buccal fat pad removal and chin implant with Dr Chi at Phi Beauty Clinic yesterday, so I am at post-op day 1.

About the clinic and doctor: Dr Chi is a very nice and patient doctor, willing to answer all your question. The clinic is clean and professional, and the nurses are very nice and caring too.

Buccal fat pad removal: For my buccal fat removal, I can already see the results as there isn't much swelling. My face size has gone down and I'm not as chubby as before anymore. In fact I feel a little sad to part ways with my chubs after so many years. I also the fear that I won't look as "cute" without the chubby cheeks.

Chin implant: What is really worrying me is my chin implant... truth be told there wasn't much that I could instruct Dr Chi to do. He said he will carve a suitable-sized wing implant that complements my face and I just went along. Immediately post-op, the length and size of the implant look decent. But upon closer look at myself in the mirror, the implant seems a little slanted to the other side.

Now at post-op day 1, the swelling is MASSIVE. I look like an elephant and I don't even want to look at myself in the mirror anymore. Any experienced people who have done chin implants can tell me when my chin can return to normal? And whether having an enlarged, square jawed face is normal after surgery? I feel so ugly now and I'm so afraid my chin will never return to normal. There is no way i can return home with this chin without people finding out that I did something to my face. And also, my lip is so numb i can't feel anything......is this normal?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 10 Dec 2014 1:42 pm

If people cannot tell you have had something done, then what, pray tell, is the purpose of going under the knife in the first place? The satisfaction of self mutilation? I'm afraid I don't understand going through a cosmetic procedure if nobody can tell you have done it. Makes little, no, makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. What will you gain?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Pspsps

Post by Pspsps » Sat, 13 Dec 2014 6:10 pm

Last edited by Pspsps on Sat, 18 May 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

pitsoul

Post by pitsoul » Sun, 11 Jan 2015 1:43 am

Dear all,

It's been years since I came to this thread and so shocked to see 600+ pages! From advices from this forum, I went to do PS with Dr Nara in 2009. Please allow me to share my experience and results.

I did Epi, rhinoplasty and Lipo on tummy and inner and outer thighs.

For Epi, it was disastrous as now the scars can still be seen. 1 eye has a scar that looks like the suture was tied too tied and there are some flesh bulging out between 2 stitches. Another eye has scar that was sinking in. It was red for long time and now I can't use highlighted eyeshadow ( you know that kind of highlighting on the inner corners of the eyes) as the skin there is uneven. And my Epi is rounded unlike those sharp inner corners that I saw some of my friends had.

For my nose, nobody in my family can tell I had it done. It was natural and not too high. However, I don't like my bridge which looks thin from front and experienced eyes can tell its fake. It will be nicer if it's thicker. It does make me look prettier though from front but side view looks like my nose starts from forehead, if you look closely.

Lipo on tummy, it was uneven but actually I don't give a damn cos I don't wear clothes that reveal my tummy anymore. It does help to make it looks flatter and smaller. So I'm satisfied with it.

Lipo on thighs, same as other post I've read, it was only on the upper half thighs for both inner and outer. So Imagine I still have original fatty lower thighs whereas the upper half are slim. It helped that I looked slimmer from front view but side views wise, i still have thick thighs.

I've forgotten how it felt when I was on the table cos you know we are not fully sedated. But I remembered having some pain on my abdomen like the ribs are kena poked and I 'ouch' a bit.

Can some kind souls help to advise if there are drs in Thai that does front and back thighs with good results? Also I don't think Lipo helps on the cellulite right? As I aged, I noticed more and more cellulite on my thighs. And dr good in arm Lipo? I'm thinking of revising my nose to make it higher and thicker but not sure how is the rate of success for redo? Not to include the amount of time you have to wait for the final result to settle in plus not knowing how it will looks like in the end. If the risk is high I rather live with my current nose.

Pspsps

Post by Pspsps » Fri, 08 May 2015 12:57 am

Last edited by Pspsps on Sat, 18 May 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

jessie251

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 10 May 2015 9:17 pm

Anyone had rhinoplasty and alarplasty done in Bangkok? I was planning to have my done in amed clinic, any recommendations?

Have anyone know amed clinic/ asia clinic/ masterpiece clinic?

jessie251

Re: RE:

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 10 May 2015 9:23 pm

stitch_madness wrote:Hey all! I finally decided to do my nose in bangkok because I feel safer that way and of course the shopping I could do there :p
Anyway I am back and am now recovering well.

Got it done at The Art Clinic ( facebook. com/TheArtClinic?_rdr) and the dr was really friendly and nice. He speaks alil bit of english, at first I was still worrying if I could communicate.

The reason I chose them after enquiring on other famous clinics in bangkok is because they are the only one who gave me prompt replies and in english. Response is key because I dont want to talk to a wall after i come back. Their facebook also has alot of before and afters so pictures speak for itself. Will post a before and after photo when Im fully healed (:

Oh and I got mine done with USA silicone for 15000baht.
Hi, I plan to have my rhinoplasty and alarplasty doen with amed clinic and I'm still unsure am I making the right decision. Any recommendations? They quote me 50,000 baht

jessie251

Re: RE:

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 10 May 2015 9:27 pm

cor wrote:Anyone heard of masterpiece clinic in Bangkok? They are using laser method to burn the eyelids instead of cutting. Been searching for review about them but no review in singapore but in bangkok very famous. Im very keen.
They have video clips on YouTube and I plan to have mine done next year. So did you when to masterpiece?

jessie251

Re: RE: Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 10 May 2015 9:43 pm

Pspsps wrote:Booked with Dr Nara for rhinoplasty on 18 May 2015? Anyone keen to go together and share room do pm me or email me at xxxxxxxxxxx. Plane or coach is fine with me, might stay for 8 days to remove stitches on the 7th day after surgery... Otherwise will stay for at least 3 days in case of infection. Does anyone know if Dr Nara will sit down and explain to you what will be done during the surgery? Or he will proceed to do the surgery once it's our turn without giving us a chance to speak to him? Can anyone share your before and after pictures with me if it's done by Dr Nara? Can send to me at XXXXXXX? Another thing, has anyone with double eyelids asked to remove fats from upper eyelids but request the eyelids to look the same or at same position (the folds and crease etc) after that and just want to look younger and not so tired? Dont want it to look like double eyelid surgery has been done...
Hi, I'll be going to bbk on the 21 may for 6 days.
I'll be having my rhinoplasty and alarplasty done with amed clinic and i am still unsure am I choosing the right place.

How you het to know Dr Nara?

I plan to remove my stitch back in Singapore and place to recommend?

jessie251

Post by jessie251 » Sun, 10 May 2015 10:04 pm

Anyone had their rhinoplasty and alarplasty done in bbk? Any recommendations?

snowjx

Post by snowjx » Thu, 14 May 2015 4:31 pm

contacted the art clinic via FB no reply...
Im seriously drowning in all this rhino/PS project. No doctor has given me a straight answer about the right procedure for me and lots of conflicting assessments...
I feel I need to just choose the surgeon I prefer and cross fingers the day of consultation he can do what I wish. So frustrating !
At this point I think i'll just go for Yanhee with Dr Suthat...
Dr Somyos gave me the most extensive opinion but he's really expensive considering its in thailand...

missjenny1234

Post by missjenny1234 » Sun, 17 May 2015 1:18 pm

Hi I'm Jenny I just come back from Phuket to make my surgery with Dr. Chi at Phibeautyclinic phuket .I did my breast and buccal fatpad removal, I'm very happy with my result.
-For my breast previous I'm A cup but now I have C cup, I choose do under muscle and tear drop implant because I want natural shape and I trust brand silicone Mentor is high quality and safety, size of silicone is 375 cc, it's perfect shape I like it so much ha ha. Dr.Chi he is good plastic surgeon and he can answer all of my questions. His clinic is very clean & professional !!!
- For buccal fatpad I did 15,000 baht. Now wound inside my mouth is recovery all, my face look more beauty.
If anyone who want to see my result I can show you, please contact me.