Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sarahcchavez

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by sarahcchavez » Tue, 19 Jan 2016 4:00 am

Guloo wrote:I would be really interested to hear from anyone who had plastic surgery done in thailand! As, I’m interested in having a few proceedures done!
Many good and qualified Thai surgeon names who can perform such amazing surgical works, as I have checked. What kind of surgery are you looking for? I did my Rhinoplastry with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery last year and it turned out good. I went there during my holiday in October. It’s a good time to visit Thailand as well (no rain, good weather and cheap accommodation/transportation). For more options of leading surgery clinics/hospitals in Thailand, you can search the names like Bumrungrad Hospital, Yanhee Hospital, and PAI. The prices are varied so you have to find the one that suits your expense most. Also the surgeon schedules, most of them are quite busy but you can send e-mail or call the clinic/hospital to check and book before. For me I contacted and booked directly with Dr. Pichet, very easy and quick one. Hope that would be helpful for you.

Sggirl

Post by Sggirl » Sun, 14 Feb 2016 10:35 am

I'm book my appt with Dr Pitchet for Tumescent liposuction this coming April. Anyone interested to join me?
So excited and read up a lot about lipo. Just feel like do it to get it off my FAT!
Any advise after post surgery to take note? 4 days stay is it enough?

jennifer201

Post by jennifer201 » Tue, 23 Feb 2016 4:45 am

Hi everyone

I am planning to travel to bkk in March and there are way too many information on the internet or even just this thread for me to narrow down my enquires. I am really sorry but I am wondering if any of you can help me with some questions?

I am planning to do a double eyelid surgery, (stitching preferred as it requires shorter recovery time)

1) I've read that Dr Nara is very affordable and good but the pricing I read was posted in 2007, anyone done any procedures there recently? And if the price is still the same?
2) I also read that Yanhee Hospital is good but my friend actually had a bad experience there for double eyelid surgery so I am not so sure about that.
3) Can anyone also advice me on what other clinics or hospital are good in bkk for double eyelid surgery and what's the norm price for just stitching surgery?

I'm so sorry to trouble anyone but also thankful for any advice in advanced!

misteryikaii

Post by misteryikaii » Fri, 25 Mar 2016 1:06 am

Hello guys,

I am most probably going to visit hatyai, either dr nara or dr putt for rhinoplasty, and otoplasty ( fix one bat ear )

Anyone interested to go together? Will be going there alone, if there's anyone going there too, give me a PM and lets plan together!

nana7777

Post by nana7777 » Tue, 29 Mar 2016 3:59 pm

Sggirl wrote:I'm book my appt with Dr Pitchet for Tumescent liposuction this coming April. Anyone interested to join me?
So excited and read up a lot about lipo. Just feel like do it to get it off my FAT!
Any advise after post surgery to take note? 4 days stay is it enough?
Hi i'm interested to do lipo in bkk next month as well. pls drop me an email [email protected] so tat we can discuss more. :D

dawnzgin

Post by dawnzgin » Sun, 24 Apr 2016 8:20 pm

Hi All, i'm thinking to go for liposuction by either Dr.Prinya Hatyai or Dr.Pichet at Bangkok Plastic Surgery on this coming October.

Please advice on which surgeon is better if any of you had done liposuction by them before.

Who is interested to go together with me?

Thanks
Dawnice
You could drop an email to me as well : [email protected]

buttercookieee123

Post by buttercookieee123 » Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:42 am

I am keen to do breast augmentation in Hatyai.

Not sure which Dr is better. Any recommendations and advise on this?

Especially the recovery period. Would be good if someone that has done it can share their experience.

Anyone keen to go together, I intend to go in December (:

maruyasana

Post by maruyasana » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 4:01 pm

Hi all,

I am going to Hatyai this coming Sat/Sun to do lateral cantho with Dr Prinya on 19th Sept. Understand its quite last minute but if anyone wants to join me, drop me an email at [email protected].

Have just gotten my appointment slot on 19th Sept. Planning to take overnight coach there, get a good sleep on board rather than spend hours clearing customs.

Cheers

CherryBloom

Post by CherryBloom » Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:15 pm

I have booked a date with Dr Nara on 16 Feb 2017.

I will be going for 2 procedures:
1) Blepharoplasty- double eyelid
2) Lips reduction

Is anyone going to him during this period?
Keen to share accommodation? :)

Thank you.

menomeno

Post by menomeno » Wed, 05 Oct 2016 7:50 pm

Hello, I am going to Hat Yai this month to get a breast lift with augmentation, I have contacted dr Nara and Prinya but only dr Prinya replied so far. Does anyone know if I were to walk-in to dr Nara's clinic would I be able to get an appointment? Or is he way too busy?

Also, I don't speak Thai at all does anyone know whether I will survive there? And how do people get around in Thailand? I am afraid of being scammed. Please help! :roll:

Jljoyjoy

Post by Jljoyjoy » Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:19 pm

Hi, I am planning to go to bangkok to do Vaser Liposuction. Have shortlisted Dr Darin and Dr Komwit after doing some research. Anybody done lipo with these 2 surgeon before ? Anybody keen or planning to go bangkok to do lipo soon ? I am looking for partner to go together, we can take care of each and share an apartment/hotel.

jamieyang

Post by jamieyang » Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:49 am

Jljoyjoy wrote:Hi, I am planning to go to bangkok to do Vaser Liposuction. Have shortlisted Dr Darin and Dr Komwit after doing some research. Anybody done lipo with these 2 surgeon before ? Anybody keen or planning to go bangkok to do lipo soon ? I am looking for partner to go together, we can take care of each and share an apartment/hotel.
Hi girl! I’m considering to have Liposuction in Bangkok as well. It’s my first time so I haven’t got any experience with both surgeons. Now I’m checking with Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic for the cost. I’m planning to remove the fat of abdomen areas. Which hospital/clinic are Dr. Darin and Dr. Komwit working at? I will check their name out as well. Which month are you planning to go? Let’s get in touch here, maybe we can go together!

Scootty

Post by Scootty » Thu, 29 Dec 2016 8:01 pm

Hi people! Not sure whether is this the right place to ask but I can't seem to find info elsewhere. Hope someone can help me.

I used to have big stretched earlobes (those big earring kind) and I got it stitched up in Sg. But I think the job was poorly done as there is one visible line and scars. Anyone of you know any PS that knows how to stitch properly to make my earlobe look more natural back?

Thank you!!

june.h

Post by june.h » Mon, 16 Jan 2017 5:10 pm

How much does it cost now???

Nakedtruth

Post by Nakedtruth » Mon, 06 Feb 2017 10:59 pm

Hi babes , I'm looking for Travel buddy during mid-end of march or starting of April 2017 to Bkk , I think I going for a week. Cuz of rhinoplastry.

Let me know if any of you wanna go together and we can share the lodging together too. No worries I'm not a lesbian ☺️