Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hellosunshine

Post by hellosunshine » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 11:47 pm

aadvark wrote:
hmmm, if your description of your nose is really that extreme, i suggest you go to Dr Kao or Dr Hsu in taiwan and get the entire nose done in one shot, rather than break it up into multiple surgeries
Hais, you're right, spending abit more money to get the perfect nose is worth it...
Anyway since a picture speaks a thousand words...
Here is the nose I hate so much.

Honestly think only a good doctor can salvage this :S

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:27 am

hellosunshine wrote:
aadvark wrote:
hmmm, if your description of your nose is really that extreme, i suggest you go to Dr Kao or Dr Hsu in taiwan and get the entire nose done in one shot, rather than break it up into multiple surgeries
Hais, you're right, spending abit more money to get the perfect nose is worth it...
Anyway since a picture speaks a thousand words...
Here is the nose I hate so much.

Honestly think only a good doctor can salvage this :S

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
hmmm, actually it doesn't seem that bad, this is my female friend's nose:

This is only with L-implant by Nara, she did alar one year later, looks even better than this pic now
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

hellosunshine

Post by hellosunshine » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 8:57 am

Wow looks good!
Do you think I need tip plasty?
Cause your friend's nose looks smaller than mine...

baybee

Post by baybee » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 1:05 pm

hi aadvark! didnt sleep the whole night just to read finish everything on tokai, nara and kalo. Thank god for helpful forumners like you! really help a lot :D I am thinking of doing at nara. Is their number still in use? Cause i called all the stated numbers but all have recorded voice saying they are not in use. aadvark i will really appreciate a lot if you can pm me and exchange msn with me because you seem to be really experienced in ps and very helpful too! feel very comfortable going to the clinic you most recommend :)

rafael

Post by rafael » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 3:27 pm

I did my eyelid and epi at Dr nara a month ago... and I gotta say... he is damn fxxed up.If you want any extreme changes to your face dont go to dr nara... you will just look subtly different.. then whats the fxxking point of doing surgery then.

I asked for a parallel crease and he gave me tapered... which is ugly as fxxx. who the hell wants an ugly asian crease and goes to surgery to get an ugly asian crease... obviously i want a parallel but guess what... now i realize he gave me a tapered crease.. and i just sent a very unpleasant email to him...

I hope another doctor can fix this crap of a crease he did... I wonder if its possible to change the tapered to a parallel....

So a warning to you girls out there who want to look more like a 'doll' or whatever... dont go for that natural crap.. if youre so unhappy with your look that you have to go for plastic surgery, than whats the point doing some 'natural' crap.. go all the way...

Sorry for the long rant and expletives.. im damn angry right now, will probably have to wait half a year for this shit to heal before going for a revision. freak dr nara and his natural bullshit

rafael

Post by rafael » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 3:34 pm

Sorry for the double post... needed to add something:

I did my epi with dr nara too... and the thing is.. it is meant to make my eyes look more caucasian, with the removal of the epicanthal fold... THEN WHATS THE POINT IN GIVING ME A TAPERED CREASE? he knows my damn intentions for my eyes... yet wants to give me a fxxking natural look... i dont want to look natural

hellosunshine

Post by hellosunshine » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 8:32 pm

rafael wrote:I did my eyelid and epi at Dr nara a month ago... and I gotta say... he is damn fxxed up.If you want any extreme changes to your face dont go to dr nara... you will just look subtly different.. then whats the fxxking point of doing surgery then.

I asked for a parallel crease and he gave me tapered... which is ugly as fxxx. who the hell wants an ugly asian crease and goes to surgery to get an ugly asian crease... obviously i want a parallel but guess what... now i realize he gave me a tapered crease.. and i just sent a very unpleasant email to him...

I hope another doctor can fix this crap of a crease he did... I wonder if its possible to change the tapered to a parallel....

So a warning to you girls out there who want to look more like a 'doll' or whatever... dont go for that natural crap.. if youre so unhappy with your look that you have to go for plastic surgery, than whats the point doing some 'natural' crap.. go all the way...

Sorry for the long rant and expletives.. im damn angry right now, will probably have to wait half a year for this shit to heal before going for a revision. freak dr nara and his natural bullshit
Hey rafael, chill man...
How's your healing, one month looks natural already?
Did Dr Nara agree to giving you a parallel crease?

Well meanwhile, you can source for good docs in Taiwan, I'm sure the good ones can help you change to more drastic looks...!

crazyjelly

Post by crazyjelly » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 9:20 pm

rafael wrote:Sorry for the double post... needed to add something:

I did my epi with dr nara too... and the thing is.. it is meant to make my eyes look more caucasian, with the removal of the epicanthal fold... THEN WHATS THE POINT IN GIVING ME A TAPERED CREASE? he knows my damn intentions for my eyes... yet wants to give me a fxxking natural look... i dont want to look natural
agree...

i also want to enquiry whether tapered can be altered to parallell crease?
thats my concern now.

magical
Regular
Regular

Re: Newbie here.

Post by magical » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 1:45 am

Katie1985 wrote:Hi Everyone!

This is my first time posting.
I'm interested in the following

Blepharoplas
Epicanthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Alarplasty

Is it wise to do it all at once?
I have attached a pic of my eyes n my ideal eyes.
I m hoping I will b able to achieve my ideal eyes by doing Blepharoplas n Epicanthoplasty.
Any comments or advise is welcome

I'm planning to see Doctor Nara.
I have not email my picture to him yet.

Hey hello there!!

I also want these pair of beautiful eyes!!!!!!

But Dr Nara can only do natural wan right?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 3:09 am

hellosunshine wrote:Wow looks good!
Do you think I need tip plasty?
Cause your friend's nose looks smaller than mine...
u seldom find tipoplasty in thailand, even if u do find the real deal, it costs as much as taiwan, so if budget is a concern, u can try out the L-implant first, which will extend your tip and make it smaller and sharper.

Your nose doesn't seem to have thin skin which is good, cos thick skin is ideal for L-implant. Coupled with alarplasty, you might not get the perfect nose, but you would have a much improved nose ;)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 3:23 am

rafael wrote:I did my eyelid and epi at Dr nara a month ago... and I gotta say... he is damn fxxed up.If you want any extreme changes to your face dont go to dr nara... you will just look subtly different.. then whats the fxxking point of doing surgery then.

let's not say things we shall regret, i am proud of my asian looks, and i definitely dun mind having a tapered crease, so dun start throwing the word "asian" around like it's a dirty word.

200+ pages from this thread talking abt Nara, and his insistence on making us look natural, and now then u start complaining abt it, it's very puzzling... if you didn't want to look natural, why choose Dr Nara??

when we use the word 'natural' here, it's opposed to 'fake', not meant to mean 'subtle'. how drastically different one can look depends on what his features are like in the first place. e.g. if your epicanthal fold is not obvious in the first place, then doing epi will not make ur eyes drastically bigger. You would have to do lateral epi, loosen the lower eye muscles etc for a more dramatic effect.

Anyway, if ur crease is tapered now, it prob looks very far away from your eyelid since it is only 1 mth, u have to give eyelids at least 6 mths or more to settle down
Last edited by aadvark on Wed, 07 Jul 2010 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 3:28 am

magical wrote:
Katie1985 wrote:Hi Everyone!

This is my first time posting.
I'm interested in the following

Blepharoplas
Epicanthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Alarplasty

Is it wise to do it all at once?
I have attached a pic of my eyes n my ideal eyes.
I m hoping I will b able to achieve my ideal eyes by doing Blepharoplas n Epicanthoplasty.
Any comments or advise is welcome

I'm planning to see Doctor Nara.
I have not email my picture to him yet.

Hey hello there!!

I also want these pair of beautiful eyes!!!!!!

But Dr Nara can only do natural wan right?
let's all do some homework before attempting any surgery.
Nara only does eyelid and epi. Since you already have dbl eyelid and not much of epi fold, then these might not do the trick.

The 'ideal picture' is using enlargement lens to make the eye look bigger, she also has a high bridge to make her eyes look deep-set, and also "wo chan" to make her eyes warmer.

Nara can only redo your eyelids to make it look bigger, so yes, ur eyes can look bigger, but he cannot make it look like the ideal picture. Remember, PS can only improve your current features, not make it a replica of someone else's; isn't that why MJ looked the way he did??

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 3:36 am

baybee wrote:hi aadvark! didnt sleep the whole night just to read finish everything on tokai, nara and kalo. Thank god for helpful forumners like you! really help a lot :D I am thinking of doing at nara. Is their number still in use? Cause i called all the stated numbers but all have recorded voice saying they are not in use. aadvark i will really appreciate a lot if you can pm me and exchange msn with me because you seem to be really experienced in ps and very helpful too! feel very comfortable going to the clinic you most recommend :)
have msged u my msn :D i dun have any particular clinic to recommend, cos i feel that diff docs do diff procedures and some docs do some ops better. Will recommend based on what i feel you need; do read outside of this thread and equip yourself with more knowledge on this subject :)

hellosunshine

Post by hellosunshine » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 2:07 pm

aadvark wrote:
let's all do some homework before attempting any surgery.
Nara only does eyelid and epi. Since you already have dbl eyelid and not much of epi fold, then these might not do the trick.

The 'ideal picture' is using enlargement lens to make the eye look bigger, she also has a high bridge to make her eyes look deep-set, and also "wo chan" to make her eyes warmer.

Nara can only redo your eyelids to make it look bigger, so yes, ur eyes can look bigger, but he cannot make it look like the ideal picture. Remember, PS can only improve your current features, not make it a replica of someone else's; isn't that why MJ looked the way he did??
Hmm what is "wo chan"?

tralala

eyes

Post by tralala » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 4:23 pm

Katie1985 and Hellosunshine,

Yea, me too - count me in when you want to go for the eye op.