Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
amazed

Post by amazed » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:44 am

ahappycamper wrote:
amazed wrote:hello....
i really need some advice from you guys.....
please HELP me.....
i will go to hatyai next month....
i will go for epi+double eyelid, rhino+alar and chin implant.....
i think i will go to dr.chi for chin implant because dr.nara only use button implant....
but i'm confused about epi+double eyelid and rhinio+alar......
which doctor that good for that???
dr.nara or dr.chi????
please reply me.....
help me......
Dr Nara is more firm grounded with his style, while Dr Chi practically LETS you choose the size of what you want, and he just advises. He's more willing to let you "lead" with your personal aesthetics. Nara doesn't do wing implants, just button. A lot of people have had good stories to share about Dr Chi and Nara so I think you should be safe going to either one of them.

I am also planning on going to Hatyai some time next month of February..maybe on the 17th or 25th. I am going to be checking out both Dr Chi and Dr Nara, but will most likely get most of my procedures with Dr Chi because I like his style better and I know Dr Nara is VERY booked up until May.
i already book dr.nara on 28 feb for epi+double eyelid, rhino+alar and chin implant
but i think i will cancel chin implant with dr.nara and go to dr.chi for chin implant.....
you think dr.nara will make my eyes and nose more beautifull??
or i should go to dr.chi for all procedures????
what surgery that you want to do next month????

Poppily17

Post by Poppily17 » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:28 am

Amazed

i have done nose and chin with nara. dont expect anything drastic. but it does enhance honestly. i will be going to chi on the 17th feb for epi and dbl eyelid. my suggestion for you is do all at chi.

ahappycamper: i have replied your PM :)

amazed

Post by amazed » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:44 am

Poppily17 wrote:Amazed

i have done nose and chin with nara. dont expect anything drastic. but it does enhance honestly. i will be going to chi on the 17th feb for epi and dbl eyelid. my suggestion for you is do all at chi.

what type of chin implant that dr.nara use???
button or wing???
how's your nose??? you do alarplasty also???
have you ever see the result for double eyelid+epi with dr.chi???
nara or chi is more good for double eyelid+epicanthoplasty???
do you have your before after pic???
mind to share??
email me [email protected]

Poppily17

Post by Poppily17 » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:57 am

amazed wrote:

button or wing???
mind to share??
i believe mine is button implant.
i did not do alar cos my nose is small to begin with and nara dont see the need. but i might ask chi if i shd do alar and let him do it if there's need.

i have never really seen the result of dbl eyelid n epi for chi. he doesn't send u pics as well due to work ethical. he mentioned he will show me when i am at the clinic. as to which doc is better, i believe u will have to judge with confidence base on the reviews on this forums and other research.

amazed

Post by amazed » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:00 pm

Poppily17 wrote:
amazed wrote:

button or wing???
mind to share??
i believe mine is button implant.
i did not do alar cos my nose is small to begin with and nara dont see the need. but i might ask chi if i shd do alar and let him do it if there's need.

i have never really seen the result of dbl eyelid n epi for chi. he doesn't send u pics as well due to work ethical. he mentioned he will show me when i am at the clinic. as to which doc is better, i believe u will have to judge with confidence base on the reviews on this forums and other research.
is it real that button implant don't blend with jaw??
or it's not true???
is it very hurt to do chin implant???
i want the stitches inside my mouth......
you have before after pic for your chin implant????
mind to share????

Poppily17

Post by Poppily17 » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 1:20 pm

i don't think its a matter of blending. its what u want to achieve. button implant did not have a drastic change for my facial shape. people often commented i lose weight that's all. chi has alot of different implants in which he will ask you to choose before the surgery.

http://www.implantech.com/store/index.p ... at&catId=6

this is the website he gave me. go do your research on the different effects each implants give.

the pain factor was not really high. the first 2-3 days was the hardest as you will not be able to open your mouth wide to eat and will feel very sore. after that things should be improving. take soft food. i didn't know it and bought a burger right after my surgery and it hurts like hell.

my incision was outside. half a year later now, the scar was not obvious anymore. i think forumers here have done it inside. you can read on their review. what i read was that there's higher risk of infection and might be more painful cos the wound is inside and when you eat/drink causing friction.

i do not have pictures to share.

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 7:43 pm

[quote="Poppily17"][b]Amazed[/b]

ahappycamper: i have replied your PM :)[/quote]

Poppily17,
What was your downtime for both procedure (nose and chin).

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Fri, 14 Jan 2011 7:48 pm

Hi. Do you mean that Dr Nara is conservative about the result? Personally you hope the result to be drastic?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 1:45 am

bbabymilo wrote:

Hi. Do you mean that Dr Nara is conservative about the result? Personally you hope the result to be drastic?
i dun agree... dr chi is still relatively new, other than chin implant, i'd still do the rest with Dr Nara.

when puttisak was intro-ed to the forum, a lot of ppl flocked to him because of his more dramatic changes, but now we are seeing a couple of extrusion cases.

I say Dr Nara is more concerned for safety than mere appearance, which is why you hear ppl who are not happy with their results, but very few cases where ppl have to revise because of extrusion, botched jobs etc.

a lot of forummers dun understand that we are limited by what we are born with. e.g. if your skin is thin, it means the dr cannot overextend ur tip for that sharp-nose look u crave; because it wld mean that the implant will wear away your skin and poke thru, and that's not a look that flatters anyone
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

amazed

Post by amazed » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 1:25 pm

aadvark wrote:
bbabymilo wrote:

i dun agree... dr chi is still relatively new, other than chin implant, i'd still do the rest with Dr Nara.

when puttisak was intro-ed to the forum, a lot of ppl flocked to him because of his more dramatic changes, but now we are seeing a couple of extrusion cases.

I say Dr Nara is more concerned for safety than mere appearance, which is why you hear ppl who are not happy with their results, but very few cases where ppl have to revise because of extrusion, botched jobs etc.

a lot of forummers dun understand that we are limited by what we are born with. e.g. if your skin is thin, it means the dr cannot overextend ur tip for that sharp-nose look u crave; because it wld mean that the implant will wear away your skin and poke thru, and that's not a look that flatters anyone
aadvark, i will go to hatyai next month for epi+double eyelid, rhino+alar and chin implant....
you think i better go to dr.nara or chi???
need your advice...
please reply....

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Sat, 15 Jan 2011 9:14 pm

Hi people, I am in hatyai now for the 3rd time since oct.

I am here to revise use my chin with dr chi, my previous chin was too big as I was too greedy and unsure of what I wanted.

I went through a lot of photos and I brought my iPad to show dr chi Zhang ziyi, ado choi, fan bingbing photos as they had nice chins.

My previous chin was too curvy, width is too long but my length was just nice. Dr chi gave my first chin a 45 degree, maybe that's why I look abit like witch. Now I ask him to do it more straight down and he said about 50-60degree. I choose a button type which is "m" size.

I had my consultation yday (fri) and had my surgery this morning.

I consulted with him for 45mins, asking a lot of questions.

I like him a lot. He is very gentle and will really listen.

I had nv try dr Nara but I know dr chi is very new and he just switch to full time. He was previously in the hospital during the day.

I find dr chi very careful, slow and he will draw my face and measure. I think is to ensure the implants are in place and straight.

Oh ya, one thing I like about him is that he do not inject me but he put those drip needle when he can just put drugs on me.

Previously I did my nose at tokai and they injected me and I dun really like it.

I told dr chi to let me sleep all the way throughout the surgery cos I am at the stage where I am very scare.

I am not sure how he did the GA, maybe he did the drip type?

Cos the first time, I woke up in the middle cos he said my needle drop and he repoke me on my leg and I went back to sleep till the end.

Oh, for the hotel, you can also stay at new season which is quite new and almost half the price compare to novotel.

Btw, for those who did alarplasty, is it still very tight? Mine is already 3 months but I feel I look fake when I smile cos my nose is not moving at all.

Btw, chin is quite painful, bring panadol extra while you are here and also sleeping pills or medication that can make you drowsy so you can sleep.

Doing nose and chin is very uncomfortable cos you really can't eat but doing chin alone, you can eat.

Hope the infos are helpful to you.

Going to continue apply ice packs now....

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 6:01 am

slpd123 wrote:Hi people, I am in hatyai now for the 3rd time since oct.

I am here to revise use my chin with dr chi, my previous chin was too big as I was too greedy and unsure of what I wanted.

I went through a lot of photos and I brought my iPad to show dr chi Zhang ziyi, ado choi, fan bingbing photos as they had nice chins.

My previous chin was too curvy, width is too long but my length was just nice. Dr chi gave my first chin a 45 degree, maybe that's why I look abit like witch. Now I ask him to do it more straight down and he said about 50-60degree. I choose a button type which is "m" size.

I had my consultation yday (fri) and had my surgery this morning.

I consulted with him for 45mins, asking a lot of questions.

I like him a lot. He is very gentle and will really listen.

I had nv try dr Nara but I know dr chi is very new and he just switch to full time. He was previously in the hospital during the day.

I find dr chi very careful, slow and he will draw my face and measure. I think is to ensure the implants are in place and straight.

Oh ya, one thing I like about him is that he do not inject me but he put those drip needle when he can just put drugs on me.

Previously I did my nose at tokai and they injected me and I dun really like it.

I told dr chi to let me sleep all the way throughout the surgery cos I am at the stage where I am very scare.

I am not sure how he did the GA, maybe he did the drip type?

Cos the first time, I woke up in the middle cos he said my needle drop and he repoke me on my leg and I went back to sleep till the end.

Oh, for the hotel, you can also stay at new season which is quite new and almost half the price compare to novotel.

Btw, for those who did alarplasty, is it still very tight? Mine is already 3 months but I feel I look fake when I smile cos my nose is not moving at all.

Btw, chin is quite painful, bring panadol extra while you are here and also sleeping pills or medication that can make you drowsy so you can sleep.

Doing nose and chin is very uncomfortable cos you really can't eat but doing chin alone, you can eat.

Hope the infos are helpful to you.

Going to continue apply ice packs now....
It's not GA, it's LA with sedation.
If it was GA, another doc had to be present, a certified anaesthetist

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 6:04 am

amazed wrote:
aadvark wrote:
bbabymilo wrote: Hi. Do you mean that Dr Nara is conservative about the result? Personally you hope the result to be drastic?

aadvark, i will go to hatyai next month for epi+double eyelid, rhino+alar and chin implant....
need your advice...
please reply....

it's really your choice, but Nara is more tried n tested based on sheer numbers from this forum. anyway, my first op, i did eyes nose chin too, trust me, it is going to be super dramatic no matter who u do it with :)

amazed

Post by amazed » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:50 am

aadvark wrote:
amazed wrote:
aadvark wrote: i dun agree... dr chi is still relatively new, other than chin implant, i'd still do the rest with Dr Nara.

need your advice...
please reply....

it's really your choice, but Nara is more tried n tested based on sheer numbers from this forum. anyway, my first op, i did eyes nose chin too, trust me, it is going to be super dramatic no matter who u do it with :)
what you did to your eyes and nose???
you do epi and alar also???
how's the result???
i heard that epi will leave permanent scar...
is it true???
i think i will go to nara for epi+double eyelid and rhino+alar....
and then i will go to chi for chin implant.....
is it dangerous if i do it all at the same day???

Ursella

Post by Ursella » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 1:36 pm

Hi all!

I just returned from Hatyai.
Did double eyelids + epicanthoplasty on the night of 10th Jan.
I was rather horrified seeing myself after the surgery, lack of research I guess so I didn't really know what to expect.
Today is the 7th day and my eyes are still swollen while my lids still look extremely exaggerated.

I need to go back to work on Tuesday and I find that kinda impossible, I gonna be freaking my colleagues out though they already know -.-"