Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
stitch_madness

Post by stitch_madness » Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:46 am

anvvvv wrote:
beau_tfool wrote:Hi, I'm currently in discussions with Dr Nara about a rhinoplasty in early July. I chose Dr Nara as I want natural results. I'll be going alone, is anyone else going too and keen to join? :D

I was actually hoping to go sometime in mid May, are there any other doctors recommended who can do a natural result?

I'm going early May, 3-5! Will you be keen to join? :)
-edit-
Last edited by stitch_madness on Tue, 16 Sep 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stitch_madness

Post by stitch_madness » Mon, 07 Apr 2014 12:52 am

-edit-
Last edited by stitch_madness on Sat, 13 Sep 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stitch_madness

Post by stitch_madness » Mon, 07 Apr 2014 5:24 pm

carapie wrote:Hello guys I really need some advice, hope someone can lend me their expertise >< I'm going to hatyai for double eyelid surgery, medial epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty on the 19th of May with Doctor Prinya, is it safe for me to go for rhinoplasty and alarplasty immediately the next day with Doctor Nara? Or is it too soon? And also I'm leaving hatyai on the 21st of May alr, is that too soon too? Will it be too 'bloody' to fly? Thank you very much for everyone's help!!!!
Hi! Have u fixed the date with Dr Prinya already? I will be seeing Dr Prinya fr rhino arnd the same dates as you!

Post by 1617 » Mon, 07 Apr 2014 10:18 pm

Hi all I'm new here and currently under post-op 3rd day. I actually requested for medial epi and blepharoplasty on the day when I meet Dr.Prinya, but he gave me another option for doing 3 points parallel blepharoplasty(Korean type less bruises and swelling) + Fillers on my nose bridge, nose tips and lips to keep my figures sharper. So far eyelids and lips filler was pretty good, but not for nose fillers as the hump on my nose is still very obvious.

Can anyone recommend me any surgeon whom are good in doing high bridge bulbous nose augmentation/ tip other then using fillers? As I see most forummers here are looking for refined or sharp nose tip. Any recommended surgeons in hatyai will be appreciated.

Million thanks

Su Mei

Looking for good doctor please recommend

Post by Su Mei » Wed, 09 Apr 2014 8:18 am

Hi guys ive been following this thread for ages!

Finally decide to get p.s done in hatyai within this year but i cant decide

Please recommend DR for

Chin implant
Lower eye surgery

Based on best reviews

Much appreciated!

Gladtan

Post by Gladtan » Tue, 15 Apr 2014 1:02 am

cuteswan wrote:
anvvvv wrote:I'm planning to go for alarplasty and rhinoplasty coming May. But I've read that silicon implant almost always gets infected... And an infected implant can result in permanent deformity even after it is removed due to tissue scarring. Really confused on this right now :'( I see that there are quite a few cases of infection in this thread as well... Can't help but waver regarding my decision. Don't wanna live in constant worry after my nose job. Sigh.... Have been thinking about this for days and can't concentrate at school. Damn!

Hi, I just did my Rhinoplasty with Dr. Nara on November , and i was quite lucky due to i never made any appointment as i just wanna get some consultation from Dr. Nara. While waiting for my friend for her lipo ( almost 2 hours)suddenly nurse told me that Dr. have a availabe slot for my nose i was quite happy + worried and scare the result because i never thought of having rhinoplasty at the moment ( because i have an liposuction the next day), and soon i decided to do it .. After the surgery my nose swollen little bit and i dun feel pain at all. My nose bridge look higher and natural it make my face look shaper and prettier furthermore Dr. Nara never never tell me how or how tall the nose bridge he going to to.. all he said is" Trust me ". During surgery he keep saying ' close your eye, close your eye" Haha... and the result is excellent *****P/S Dr. Nara only opt for natural. and my advise to you is just do it .. dun worried too much ..
Hi cuteswan!
May I know does your Rhinoplasty includes implants? How much you pay for it?
How long does it takes for the swelling to go down? I plan to have a nose job to correct my wide nose but I dont want my family to know. :( I thought of just doing Alarplasty. Do u think its enough? I am new here so hope u can help me to clear my doubts. Thank you!

Gladtan

Post by Gladtan » Tue, 15 Apr 2014 6:12 pm

AlexHill wrote:Hello,

I have been a silent reader for a long time. I just did double eyelid surgery, alarplasty & tip reduction surgery yesterday with Dr Prinya. My eyelids are very swollen & my alars keep bleeding.

It is too early to gauge the success of the surgery but I must say that Dr Prinya is a very nice & patient doctor. He will draw and explain the procedures in detail to you. On top of that, upon request he will show you pictures of his previous patients on his phone who underwent the same procedures so you know what to expect. He speaks English pretty well too.

What I find commendable is he won't try to recommend unneeded surgery and will even advice against it. I wanted to do implants on my nose but he said my bridge is already very high & I should opt for fillers instead.

It is really too early to say whether my surgeries were successful or not. But, I will try to update when I have the time.

ps. rossnyc is right. They do give you sleeping pills (among many pills) before your surgery. I don't know what is the purpose but I didn't sleep at all and he uses LA for all the procedures. I even drank some of it when he injected the sites for nose. :D
Hi Alexhill,
May I know how much you pay for Alarplasty & Tip reduction surgery? How long does ur swelling takes to go down? Do u mind showing before n after pics? Thanks!

Gladtan

Post by Gladtan » Tue, 22 Apr 2014 4:35 pm

Hi all!
Am going for Dr Prinya for Nose tip reduction & maybe Alasplasty in early July.
Decided on him because he is consider the cheapest for tip reduction and his good reviews that I have read here.
I am pretty fine with my nose bridge. It is the tip that makes me feel ugly. :cry:
I am going alone so if anybody keen to travel together, pls email me g1adys_t at hotmail dot com.

anvvvv

Post by anvvvv » Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:29 am

Anyone in hatyai soon?
Last edited by anvvvv on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yokonori

Post by yokonori » Sun, 27 Apr 2014 6:00 am

Hi All

It seems Dr Prinya is getting very popular. Am glad. He is a nice dr. Just visited him few days ago. 4 of us went to his clinic.

Things done
1) rhinoplasty
2) eyelids
3) smart lipo )arms, thighs, tummy
4) v beam (must do) super good makes you face glow
5) facelift threading yet to see results

Please do pm me if you need more info. Pls bear with my slow reply.

Happy to see all ladies and gentlemen getting pretty!
Cheers.

Gladtan

Post by Gladtan » Sun, 27 Apr 2014 3:41 pm

yokonori wrote:Hi All

It seems Dr Prinya is getting very popular. Am glad. He is a nice dr. Just visited him few days ago. 4 of us went to his clinic.

Things done
1) rhinoplasty
2) eyelids

Cheers.
Hi yokonori!
I have some qs to ask you regarding your ops w Dr Prinya but I dont have enough posts to PM. Could you please email me? g1adys_t at hotmail dot com.
Thank you!

Gladtan

Post by Gladtan » Sun, 27 Apr 2014 4:55 pm

itscharlieblack

Post by itscharlieblack » Fri, 02 May 2014 12:16 am

yokonori wrote:Hi All

Things done
1) rhinoplasty
2) eyelids

Cheers.

Hi Yokonori,

I'm unable to PM you however if you don't mind, may I know what is v beam useful for? And how is your eyelids and facelift threading? :-)

I'm planning to make a trip down to Hatyai in mid June for eyelids and alarplasty and perhaps some facelift threading if its proven useful thus your reply will be really useful for me :-)

Hope to hear from you soon (you can e-mail me at [email protected]), aside, have a speedy recovery!!

timshelandweed

Post by timshelandweed » Sat, 03 May 2014 9:14 pm

hi all

am thinking of heading to dr prinya in later june to get my eyes + dimples done

if anyone would like to join me do email me at [email protected]! would be good to have some company

x

envyme2

Sharing valuable experiences

Post by envyme2 » Tue, 06 May 2014 1:51 am

hi all, I've decided to re-reg an acc to share my experiences with you guys becos I must really post some facts abt dr prinya. somehow he is overrated.

well, if you have read each and every page of this thread, i am actually the user of "envyme" who shared my experience wirh nara before but i have long abandoned that acc, forgotten the login pword, thus here i am, envyme2.

I have liposuction with 3 main doctors that were highly raved about.

1) Dr Nara
2) Dr Arthur (medan)
3) Dr Prinya

I am overweight but not to the extend of obese.

I've done lipo with dr nara very long ago. if i am not wrong, it's 2009.
areas done: Arms, thigh & tummy.
compression garment: self-prepared.
result: unsatisfied.
experience:
- waiting time @ clinic: very short.
- consultation: simple english. photo taking.
incision - abt 1cm, non-dissolvable sticthes

brief update:
booked 3 days of appt with him becos he only do 1 area/day.
i dont feel pain during the procedure.
little waiting time becos i have booked the appt, dr nara was expecting me, hence i went in for consultation and did it right away.

i am very unsatisfied with the results.
for my arms, he only took fats in between my upper arms(near armpit) and elbow. so now my upper arms and elbows are bulging. if ur imagination is good, think it as the bow & arrow's bow. yes,

tummy was uneven. super uneven.

thigh was the worst, he only did UPPER FRONT thigh. it's like 1/2 of the front thigh. so my lower front thigh is full of fats while my upper thigh is much flatter. can u imagine how weird it looks?

dont ask me why didnt i ask nara abt it during my 3days there. after lipo, u feel sore, swollen n bruised. you cant determine the results and the areas he really did on.moreover i'm withstanding 3 areas of pain altogether.

I dont know how many liters of fats he took becos he never show me, i wake up from the procedure n straight away went back to rest @ hotel.

in 2010, i chance upon dr arthur in medan from other forum, he just started out and used a blogger to advertise for him. he charges only $450/area as promo to compete with nara's popularity.

areas done: inner & front thigh
result: so-so.
experience:
- waiting time @ clinic: immediate.
- consultation: perfect english as he is a surgeon in sg too. photo taking.
incision: 5mm hole, no stitch, drainage to be done daily by their nurse.

his results from his website was very promising. u can see the final result on post op day 1 immediately before the swell n bruise kicks in.

i was like wow. why not give it a try again?

i booked appt and flew over to medan, during conulstation, he squeezed my thigh fats very hard with an irritated look and said that my thigh has too much fats and that he would have rejected me if he knew as he cant tell from the pictures i've sent him.

felt devastated, hurt & insulted. wont you?

since I've alr flew there, he told me he will do partial parts for me instead of the pre-agreed "3D-all thigh areas".
he knew about my experience with nara, it was one of the reason he is so interested for me to go over as he can use me as his case studies to discriminate nara.

during consultation he kept on emphasizing how silly people are to go to hatyai, its insane to do only 1 area/day, 3 areas for 3 days and that we will actually die from it. he had a few patients who also went to nara before and he kept on complaining how lousy nara's skill was.
he said a sentence which i wil nv forget:" this is what ppl get from cheap price" and shook his head.
he then showed his nurses the results on me done by nara and smirked how badly it was done.

personally i felt that a doc shouldn't give such comments on other docs. i just felt its not right.

during the procedure, did not feel much pain but did feel something is going on. after its done, he showed me the amt of fats, was about 3 liters. I looked at my thigh and found it significantly much smaller. i was so happy!

but i still do not have thigh gap, they are still touching.

and then i realized actually my bulging lower front thigh which nara did not lipo was still "untouched". sigh.

arthur ask me to go back for other areas at least 1 mth later.

i didnt go back anymore thereafter. he kept on increasing the price every month and he still do. it is now $1300/area (i did $450/area back then).
and i didnt really like him as i felt that he is damn arrogant.

now, the last part - DR PRINYA which most of you must be anticipating about.

went to him in 2013, yes kinda recent.

areas done: tummy, hips, thigh
result: unsatisfied.
experience:
- waiting time @ clinic: extremely long and unacceptable!
- consultation: quite good english. no photo taking.
incision: 2cm, non-dissolvable stitches.

i went TWICE to him and will never go back anymore.
here's why:

1st time:
I've booked appt thru email, he asked me to reach the clinic by 9am which I did. there was one girl before me. I've waited 45mins before I get to see prinya personally. yes he is nice and gentle. he checked my areas and decided to do upper, lower tummy & hips - 3 areas.
i opted for traditional lipo.
surgery started immediately right after.
the procedure was DAMN PAINFUL! I was only 1/2 aslp but how can I sleep when it's so painful? I kept on telling him it is painful. it felt like that area wasn't numb or the sedation was gone.
all he can say was sorry and the nurses was holding me down and let me grabbed on their hands while i moaned away in great pain.

I teared so much. finally it was done, they wore the compression garment for me. showed me the amt of fats taken. 2.6 liters.

it was difficult to call for tuktuk outside their clinic. they have liaise with 1 tuktuk service but it wasnt unavailable on that day.

back to sg, post op 5days and i realized he didnt touch on my lower tummy AT ALL. my hips are only like 20% smaller than before since it has been 6mths alr. upper tummy wasn't flat, its 60% smaller than before.

sigh. there are 2 incision on my back hips, they didnt heal well, now its very dark brown scar. only time can make them fade.

2nd time,
which was end of dec 2013, i've decided to bring my aunt for eyelid and eyebag surgery since i've read that his review on those are good plus he is a really nice, patient and friendly doct. best among the 3 in terms of attitude.

since im going, i've decided to do lipo for outer thigh especially on the lower thigh and this time opt for vaser since he said it is less pain and better tho is $1200/area.

we reached there on the dot 9am. but the clinic was so crowded! omg.
I've waited for 1 & 1/2 hour before prinya's wife came out and ask me to show them the email for this appt.

after showing them on my phone, they looked thru their appt book and indeed my name was there. mrs prinya paused for awhile as if she was on deep thoughts and then told me that they can't do surgery for us today. i was like wtf? why?

she said today's appt is FULL and that doc wil be leaving in the afternoon for meeting. but they can do for us the next day.
I continued to say but i have made the appt, my name is there, prinya confirmed it in the email! mrs prinya didnt even apologize but repeated her explanation, this time add on saying there are 2 breast aug surgery this morning.

pissed off, i went back to the hotel.

next day morning, went there at 8.30am. this time we only waited for 15mins. after consultation, both me and my aunt went on to prepare for surgery.

he did my aunt first, while they put me to sleep on the other room. i rmb it was 9.20am before i fall aslp (there is a big clock on the wall).

i was almost awake by 11.30am and it was then dr prinya came in. he started to perform the surgery. i was like WTH, u did nth while i was sleeping during that 2 hours and perform only when i wake up?!

pain wise was really less painful than the first time BUT it is still painful. it really feels like some area was numb while the rest aren't. the feeling is so different when he insert the tube to suck on those areas. so definitely i can tell it's not numb and i am freakin painful!

I demanded for more sedation and i kept on repeating very painful and i am nt sleepy anymore.

they did give me, but it doesnt help much but at least i dont tear nor moan anymore. just kept on squeezing the nurse's hands.

fyi, i have high threshold for pain.

finally it was done, the fats taken was only 1.6 liters! so little!

my incision didnt heal well again. 4 incisions and 3 are infected. hv pus and all. ugly scars again. its 2cm okay.

results wise, lower thigh bulging area finally gone BUT my upper outer thigh was untouched. he even drew the areas he will be doing but end up its always not as what he described.

i really had enough of him, given him 2nd chance, both trad n vaser lipo failed me. i've decided no lipo anymore.

well for my aunt's eyes, they were very uneven. still have abt 10% eyebags now. now one side of her eye is bigger than the other. she is less confident n happy now while im feeling really guilty as i intro-ed her to prinya. sigh..

we were thinking if we wants to req for a revision from prinya for free or to look for other surgeons to handle her eyes as we really do not have much confidence with prinya anymore AND his waiting time for appt was really horrible!

pls beware, he asked ALL his patients to come at the same time 9am. it's like a first come first serve tho u have appt pre-fixed. it seems that he do not limit his patient for the day. everyone who came just sat there, waiting for eternity till their names are being called.

i can never forget the experience with prinya that i was being sent away when my appt was confirmed both on my email and THEIR appt book, best thing is they only told us 1 & 1/2 hr later while we waited for NOTHING.

I've taken the effort to type all my experience here, purpose is to share with you the pros n cons as all i've read about them are the good side.
All that i've shared are true facts and i do not gain anything from framing the doctors.

lastly, pls ask me anything you want except for asking pictures/anything that might disclose my identity. I wish to remain anonymous. thanks.