Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
furly angel
Regular
Regular

Post by furly angel » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 9:12 pm

summer77 wrote:Hi, I posted a question about liposuction... but no one reply. I would like to know if there will be any scarring after liposuction? Is it painfully after the surgery? Where can I get the compression garment from Singapore?

I have book appointment with Dr Nara, so would like some advice before I visit him?

Thank you
Hi, i have not done liposuction before but i read that scars wil gradually fade in time. I am not sure where to get compression garments in singapore but it is available online. just my two cents.
beauty is confidence

chrystan

Post by chrystan » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:03 pm

I am also looking for compression garment. I smsed the contact number posted previously on the foum for the Marena compression garment but the person replied that she/he has to check the stock.

Is there anyone else in Singapore who is selling compression garment?

meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:56 pm

how soon do u have to wear ur compression after doing lipo? immediately after the surgery?
i havent got mine yet, but i might be doing this 19th.
to a beautiful me~

Missy bewitch

Any one ?

Post by Missy bewitch » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:20 pm

hi ,any one going bangkok on 22 sept ? looking for accompany ? I am going for a arm lipo any one want to join ?
hello ...nice to meet u

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:38 am

summer77 wrote:Hi, I posted a question about liposuction... but no one reply. I would like to know if there will be any scarring after liposuction? Is it painfully after the surgery? Where can I get the compression garment from Singapore?

I have book appointment with Dr Nara, so would like some advice before I visit him?

Thank you
the wound will heal and close, at first red mark, then slowly faded away
try magdalyn, she sells marena garments
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:42 am

hi r u going to dr nara for ps? i stayed at lee gardens plaza hotel booked through http://www.hotelthailand.com/. (recomend by forum) indra is near but when i walk pass it really look like motel with no shopping area. just opp of lee garden theres supermarket can buy drinks or grocery to stock up in hotel fridge :D
cpawl wrote:Hi, every one I posted question but in the wrong area so i will try again.

How do you book the Indra hotel. I cant seem to find a site on the net or do I have to phone them. I will be coming April 2009 for tummy lipo and eye bag removel. Im still a bit scared but reading all these pages have helped.

Cindy

tomoya

compression garment

Post by tomoya » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:52 am

hi i bought my compression garment from Veronique
below is the address:
Alpha-Health (Asia) Pte Ltd
Blk 161 Kallang Way #05-16/17
Kolam Ayer Industrial Estate
Singapore 387384
Tel (65) 68444325 Fax: (65) 68444326

u can view the catalogue from here http://www.alpha-healthasia.com or http://www.alpha-healthasia.com/catalogues.html

after u decide which model u wan u take down the model and call the tel no.(65) 68444325. those tt they have in stock can get it immediately but those not in stock have to wait for 1-2 wks. u have to collect it urself and it is in those industry factory area

hope this help :D

cpawl

Post by cpawl » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 1:01 am

Hi, Tomoya
Thanks for the info about the hotels. I'm not sure yet what hotel we will stay at but I'm looking for budget one but clean.
Yes I'm hoping to have my PS with Dr Nara.
How many months ahead should i book my appointment.

Cindy

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 2:25 am

hi.2-3 months b4 ur op to book with them. then 3 days b4 op to call them to confirm again
cpawl wrote:Hi, Tomoya
Thanks for the info about the hotels. I'm not sure yet what hotel we will stay at but I'm looking for budget one but clean.
Yes I'm hoping to have my PS with Dr Nara.
How many months ahead should i book my appointment.

Cindy

cpawl

Post by cpawl » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 3:47 am

Thanks Tomoya for the help.

Cindy

idahaque

Post by idahaque » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 9:22 am

Tomoya,

How much did u spend altogether?
If we do liposuction only, will the skin be sagging & daggling?
Will Dr. Nara remove the access skin or what should we do after the lipo?

I love to be able to talk to u over the phone. so many question on my mind. you may want to call me at 94358465.

Idahaque

summer77

Post by summer77 » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:01 am

Thank you, do nara give LA or GA. I plan to redo my nose and lipo with him... Are you'll happy with the result???

My PS (Rhinoplasty) done in Singapore is natural and nice... But I feel that my bridge is dropping lower after 6 years. Want to redo it again, don't know if Nara will do the same good job?
Sum

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 3:02 pm

summer77 wrote:Thank you, do nara give LA or GA. I plan to redo my nose and lipo with him... Are you'll happy with the result???

My PS (Rhinoplasty) done in Singapore is natural and nice... But I feel that my bridge is dropping lower after 6 years. Want to redo it again, don't know if Nara will do the same good job?
he does the op under LA with sedation. dun feel as groggy as GA.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

summerboy02
Regular
Regular

Post by summerboy02 » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:31 pm

Dear all

Whats the difference between buccal fat pad removal and lipposuction of the face?Do they have the same results?

Anyone knows which doctor in bkk is good at this and how is the price like for both surgery?

aadvark:How much did you pay for your buccal fat pad at Tokai?does it make your face more chiseeled?

Regards

cpawl

Post by cpawl » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 6:59 am

I plan to do lipo with Dr nara in april but I also would like have a few thread lifts. Dose any body know were it can be done in hat yai.

Thanks Cindy