Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Want2bepretteh

Post by Want2bepretteh » Sun, 15 Apr 2012 8:51 pm

trilogytwist wrote:Anyone has any friends or personal experience to share on Dr Charan's facial bones reduction? I would like to have a cheekbone reduction(Malarplasty) and also a sliding genioplasty...

people had told me better to go to Korea for such surgeries as even thailand celebrities go to Korea for facial bones reshaping.

What i heard is two good reviews from forumer about dr Charan but when i did a search on him i find nothing :???: :???:

Dr Charan cost is around 6kusd while korea is around 10kusd, the cost is not much a concern for me if the skill is superior than the other but if Dr Charan is as good then why should i pay more?

I read a journal by Dr Charan, he still does Malarplasty using saw while Korean doctors told me they r using laser for more precision... :???:
Guys. I have Extra sinecch since i bought too many boxes. Let me know if anyone is interested in having sinecch . Reduces alot of swelling

escada21

Post by escada21 » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:28 am

Anyone please help me, how to go from BKK airport to Hatyai, if I take a bus, where can I find that?

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 8:35 pm

escada21 wrote:Anyone please help me, how to go from BKK airport to Hatyai, if I take a bus, where can I find that?
Domestic flight. Or take the train.

marcuschung

Post by marcuschung » Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:54 am

The price is really good!!!!
aadvark wrote:cannot leave till dec cos of work commitments. heading to yanhee first for jaw cos dr nara doesn't do jaw implants.

may consider lipo at Dr Nara, will have to ask him for the cost... if you are on a shoestring budget, dr nara is the guy for you, he's got lots of experience (used to be in hospital, now has own clinic; published many PS papers). What he's done for my and my frens (and their mums, hehe) so far quite natural :)

a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Eyelids (cutting & stitching) - 6000 baht (edited)
Nose implant - 8000 baht
chin implant - 8000 baht (edited)
alarplasty - 2000 baht
eyebag removal - 6000 baht
lipo (per area) - 10000 baht (edited)
breast augmentation - 43000 baht (edited)
dimples (per) - 2000 baht (edited)

[8000 baht ~ SGD380, 6000 baht ~ SGD280, 2000 baht ~ SGD95]

marcuschung

Post by marcuschung » Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:29 am

Aadvcark, Yeah.. can you add me too... [email protected]

Lazy wrote:I apologize for not being able to navigate well as I am still new at this forum.

Aadvark, you mentioned in your last post reply to mine that you intend to go to Dr Nara in Dec. As I am fairly new at this, could we arrange to go together? Could you email me at [email protected] because I cannot seem to pm you at all. Thanks a million!

cherieohcherie

Post by cherieohcherie » Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:45 am

a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Nose implant - 8000 baht
alarplasty - 2000 baht
eyebag removal - 6000 baht
lipo (per area) - 10000 baht (edited)
breast augmentation - 43000 baht (edited)
dimples (per) - 2000 baht (edited)

Why the pricelist is different from the website?
http://dr-nara.com/index.php?option=com ... &Itemid=33

escada21

Post by escada21 » Wed, 18 Apr 2012 3:56 pm

cherieohcherie wrote:a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Nose implant - 8000 baht
Why dr.Nara quoted me a different pricelist :
"hi,

for nose costs 10,000 baht.

upper eye costs 12,000 baht.

your operations are on 7 june ''
Anyone have the pricelist of Dr. Chi, please let me know .. :???:

laalaalaaa

Post by laalaalaaa » Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:23 pm

Hi everyone Im interest in rhinoplasty but can someone explain to me the diff of a I and L implant which one is better?

And to those who have done the surgery, how do you feel now after months/years of the surgery?
Is it very hard and troublesome to maintain?
Is there alot of things you cannot do after the surgery?
How often do you have to go back and do the surgery again?
Lastly, btw Dr Nara, Dr Putt(I want to also know his charges) and Dr Chi which one do you think is better?

I really want to get a nose job but there's just too many doubts in my head and what I'm afraid is what comes after the surgery.

Really appreciate everyone who took the time and effort for the share!
Thank you and hv a nice day!

laalaalaaa

Post by laalaalaaa » Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:26 pm

escada21 wrote:
cherieohcherie wrote:a quick pricelist check for dr nara:
======================
Nose implant - 8000 baht
Why dr.Nara quoted me a different pricelist :
"hi,

for nose costs 10,000 baht.

upper eye costs 12,000 baht.

your operations are on 7 june ''
Anyone have the pricelist of Dr. Chi, please let me know .. :???:
That pricelist was years and years ago!

tralala

Post by tralala » Thu, 19 Apr 2012 5:00 am

Lizzy06 wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:
mimiyukiwong wrote:
Hi Lizzy06 I'm also gg to Dr Nara! I have some questions to ask you able to leave me your email??? Thanks in advance!
Hi mimiyukiwong,

u can email me at [email protected]. We can get through over there... :)
Hi just for sharing :D it's now 3 months after my epic and double eyelid with Dr Nara, still look unnatural due to swelling...

Anyone here did breast implant??? hehe i need some advise with regards to type of implant normally use... and also share of experience...

Yours look more like Eurasian type of eyelid - I suppose Thail girls like that and to me, it is very nice ,better than my friend's who did in Korea but then again my friend prefers the thin type of crease, to each his own.

tralala

Post by tralala » Thu, 19 Apr 2012 5:12 am

For those who did nose bridge augumentation with silicon, can you please share with me how safe is silicon? I am interested to do my nose but afraid of having to re-do if I use silicon. Please advise.

Lizzy06

Post by Lizzy06 » Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:05 am

tralala wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote:
Lizzy06 wrote: Hi mimiyukiwong,

u can email me at [email protected]. We can get through over there... :)
Hi just for sharing :D it's now 3 months after my epic and double eyelid with Dr Nara, still look unnatural due to swelling...

Anyone here did breast implant??? hehe i need some advise with regards to type of implant normally use... and also share of experience...

Yours look more like Eurasian type of eyelid - I suppose Thail girls like that and to me, it is very nice ,better than my friend's who did in Korea but then again my friend prefers the thin type of crease, to each his own.
Thank u ^^ My cousin fren went over to Korea for double eyelid and epi, I didn't really like hers... it's actually depend on individual liking for me I like it to be high and obvious...
Done: Double Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty, Fat grafting

Next up in plan: Breast implant-Nov 2013

Visit my blog at http://www.misslemonade.com/plastic-sur ... inal-part/
~*~*Being pretty is a responsibility*~*~

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:41 am

laalaalaaa wrote:Hi everyone Im interest in rhinoplasty but can someone explain to me the diff of a I and L implant which one is better?

And to those who have done the surgery, how do you feel now after months/years of the surgery?
Lastly, btw Dr Nara, Dr Putt(I want to also know his charges) and Dr Chi which one do you think is better?

I really want to get a nose job but there's just too many doubts in my head and what I'm afraid is what comes after the surgery.

I just got a quote of 8500 baht from Dr Putt.

From what I've read Dr Nara tends to be a little more conservative and uses his own personal judgement rather than listen to you. Results usually come out looking more natural to which some people have complained that it is so natural that there wasn't enough change.

Dr Putt I'm not too sure, but so far he's been getting good reviews. Although Dr Nara claims to do a lot of revisions from Putts work. I'm not too sure about the validity of that statement.

I can't comment too much on Dr Chi yet as I haven't actually finished reading this entire thread yet! Haha.

If you're an average healer then swelling lasts for about 4-7 days then begins to deswell from that point.
Last edited by lemmiknox on Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

lemmiknox

Re: CANT WAIT -

Post by lemmiknox » Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:44 am

mimi86uk wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:
mimi86uk wrote:Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I am a Caribbean female looking who is very unhappy with her nose, and i am living in Hong Kong.
I was originally going to wait and save up to go to the states but after 2 years of saving with the type of surgery i want I'm still nowhere near my goal. ($25000 :mad:). Life just kept getting in the way with expenses.

So Thanks to this forum i came across people having their surgeries in Thailand.

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTS AND THIS FORUM.

My ten year dream has come true. I have booked my appointment with Dr Pat at Tokai and I'm having surgery in less than a week. WOOHOO!!

I'm counting down the days, finally I'm going to be beautiful!! :lol:

Please keep posting!!

I'm having a premaxillary implantation, as well as tip reduction and a more defined bridge. I'm not even scared!! I'm that excited!!
that's awesome! where will you be staying? is this your first PS?
let us know how it goes. it's really not that scary, anything overanalysed sounds scary. haha.

Thanks Lemmiknox,
There's a few places I'm looking at staying, haven't really decided yet, think it may be Nine Place since I'm only looking forward to hiding away.
Already got my face masks.

Its my very very first plastic surgery of any kind, Ill definitely let people know how it goes and try to document everything for any first timers.
Plus its my first time in Thailand, so double the worry, but i want to be pretty so bad - HAHAHAHA - I know that sounds sad but its true. :oops:

Ive researched a lot and I'm pretty good at keeping myself safe so I may even put some private videos too so people can see in 3d the results.

Havent seen much about premaxillary implants especially in Thailand, but from what i researched about it - it does what i want it to do, sothat may help others.
Hey mimi86uk, have you had your surgery yet? Do let us know how it went.

laalaalaaa

Post by laalaalaaa » Thu, 19 Apr 2012 2:22 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
laalaalaaa wrote:Hi everyone Im interest in rhinoplasty but can someone explain to me the diff of a I and L implant which one is better?

I just got a quote of 8500 baht from Dr Putt.

From what I've read Dr Nara tends to be a little more conservative and uses his own personal judgement rather than listen to you. Results usually come out looking more natural to which some people have complained that it is so natural that there wasn't enough change.

Dr Putt I'm not too sure, but so far he's been getting good reviews. Although Dr Nara claims to do a lot of revisions from Putts work. I'm not too sure about the validity of that statement.

I can't comment too much on Dr Chi yet as I haven't actually finished reading this entire thread yet! Haha.

If you're an average healer then swelling lasts for about 4-7 days then begins to deswell from that point.

Ya somewhere in the forums a few people actually unhappy with Dr Putt nose job because their noses ended up slanting to one side :| Really scary. Btw have you done nose job yourself? Do you know which implant is better, the I or L?