Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 9:30 pm

after reading considerable raves about yanhee,
i intend to go them for liposuction and possibly eyelid (if i save enough $!)
most prob in December this year or april during my school hols or BOTH! :P .

but im still a PS virgin, a little uncertain, still reading up,
do you guys have any sources to before and after photos done by yanhee/ nara surgeons?
Last edited by dreampotion on Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:39 pm

aadvark ah..Dr Nara said the alar stitches will be outside leh, im afraid of scarring, i don wan to do stitches outside. Kalo says the stitches will be inside, will that be a better choice? or? Im a ps newb. no idea. What do u all think?

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:25 pm

princessli wrote:aadvark ah..Dr Nara said the alar stitches will be outside leh, im afraid of scarring, i don wan to do stitches outside. Kalo says the stitches will be inside, will that be a better choice? or? Im a ps newb. no idea. What do u all think?
how much did he quote you? ive been reading price list in the past posts, there seems theres a zero missing in the figures haha :lol:

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:38 pm

he quote 2000baht for ala.ya soo cheap rite im soo tempted but hatyai leh soo far. not like go holiday leh. i cannot tahan 1. not like go europe or maldives. *drool*

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 3:06 am

princessli wrote:aadvark ah..Dr Nara said the alar stitches will be outside leh, im afraid of scarring, i don wan to do stitches outside. Kalo says the stitches will be inside, will that be a better choice? or? Im a ps newb. no idea. What do u all think?
stitch inside? huh? dun understand, cannot be stitch underneath the eyelid only ma... u saw beannie's pix, when i did stitching also similar looking... the threads for mine were self-dissolving... but depends wan, my fren did, had to remove threads...

haha, no extra zeroes missing, my maths very good wan ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 3:17 am

princessli wrote:he quote 2000baht for ala.ya soo cheap rite im soo tempted but hatyai leh soo far. not like go holiday leh. i cannot tahan 1. not like go europe or maldives. *drool*
u rather go somewhere boring, once u r done, u will be stuck in ur room, sight-seeing is totally out of the qtn

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 3:51 am

mine is ala =P

olive89

Post by olive89 » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 4:28 am

hmmm is it possible to show the surgeon a particular 'type' of eyes you want and he'll do for you? from what i see a lot of surgeons do double eyelids that are too creased.

does anyone have pics to send regarding b4 and after eyelid op done in thailand?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:40 am

olive89 wrote:hmmm is it possible to show the surgeon a particular 'type' of eyes you want and he'll do for you? from what i see a lot of surgeons do double eyelids that are too creased.

does anyone have pics to send regarding b4 and after eyelid op done in thailand?
too creased? meaning?

Sometimes it's not that the surgeon refuse to do for you, but that your eyes may be too far off from what you want... surgeons usually recommend enhancement, meaning it's an improvement on your current eyes.

To become what you want, you might have to do a few surgeries to gear towards what you want. Those celebrities, if look carefully at their pix, can see they revise a few times 1 area... joiln tsai for example can tell her face keeps changing still

olive89

Post by olive89 » Mon, 03 Sep 2007 4:28 pm

addvark-

how do i book an appt in dec with dr nara? just email him?

do you mind sending to my email the before and after pics of ur eyes and nose? thanks! :D

[email protected]~

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Mon, 03 Sep 2007 10:13 pm

i emailed nara abt a week ago, but no reply yet,
i think he is really really really beezee

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:52 am

he emailed me 2days after i emailed him, but that was a week ago, perhaps he just has bouts wherein he is preoccupied.

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 7:36 am

actually e one tat reply shld b his nurse.. cos i emailed him b4, was his nurse tat replied....

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:26 am

Hi aadvark, can let me know how long you recover from the Alar and went back to work? 1 week can go back work without having noticed?? Thanks in advance.

I emailed to Dr. Nara. He quoted me 8000baht for rhinoplasty and 2000baht for Alarplasty. Thought doing Rhino and Alar with Dr Nana this Dec... Anyone interested? Jus to confirm, Alar is to make the nostrils smaller right? So will the width of the nose gets smaller as well?

I check with Yanhee too, Dr Suki seems like dun do Alar. He quoted 540USD for rhinoplasty alone.

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:38 am

mewmewzz wrote:Hi aadvark, can let me know how long you recover from the Alar and went back to work? 1 week can go back work without having noticed?? Thanks in advance.

I emailed to Dr. Nara. He quoted me 8000baht for rhinoplasty and 2000baht for Alarplasty. Thought doing Rhino and Alar with Dr Nana this Dec... Anyone interested? Jus to confirm, Alar is to make the nostrils smaller right? So will the width of the nose gets smaller as well?

I check with Yanhee too, Dr Suki seems like dun do Alar. He quoted 540USD for rhinoplasty alone.
u can oli remove the stitches after 1 wk..
n ya alar is to make the nostrils smaller overall width get smaller.

I mayb gg oct if possible.. :D