Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Inferno

Post by Inferno » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 2:19 pm

I think for tipoplasty mosta surgeons prefer open surgery which means small incision across the columella, between the nostrils. Also, Dr. Pat told me that he preferred to gimme stitches at chin rather in mouth to avoid infection and save me from some horrible time.

Anyhow, few hrs back I went to see a GP here in SG to remove my chin stitches and get more meds as i was running out of meds.. Total cost = 132$ (Antibiotics shot + antibiotics, pain killers + removal of stitches from chin). As far as my nose stitches are concerned, i may have to wait a week more or so.. (Although my nose swelling is quite down now, but i still look like an alien!! :D )

rosegarden

Post by rosegarden » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 6:53 pm

Hi~ Would like to koe more info on those who did lipo successfully with Dr Nara. i'm quite keen to do lipo with Dr Nara. But i'm afraid of pain and the possibilty of waking up during the lipo op. Pls share. Thanz!

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 9:05 pm

i m seriously thinking of goin on the 8th to do rhino and alar with dr nana by coach. but i havent book anything, still possible to arrange?

so many thing to plan.

pitsoul

Post by pitsoul » Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:05 pm

I've emailed dr Nara since last week but till now no reply though i've resent. I'm interested in BA, rhino, alar and lipo. Stilll dunno what date to go yet cos need to check with his clinic first right? Also, i've just started work basically have no leave to take.... sobs...dunno how... :cry:

cpawl

I am new

Post by cpawl » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:52 am

Hi every one, First let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 41 year old Canadian girl who has been reading this forum from page 1 to 84. I will be having ps at yahnee .I will be having upper and lower eyes chin lipo and botox. I so want to have tummy lipo but not sure if doc will think I am good candidate because I am still 80kg even throw i have lost over 25kg over the last 2 years. But my tummy still big. Not able to go till next April 2009 will stay 7 nights in bangkok then we will go to kl to have hair highlighted and cut. So so cheap compare to Canada. When I was on family vacation last summer had it done with my daughter. Ok enough about me but it has been good reading everyones ps because makes me a bit less sacred. Keep up with the good work every one. Cindy

angelbleu

Post by angelbleu » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:36 pm

Hmm.. i think not all rooms are like that.. i just arrived this morning.. the room is very clean. Appt with Dr Nara at 10am..haiz..end up the nurse told me the doctor will only be in at 1pm n operation at 4pm.. I guess Lee Garden Plaza is quite ok cos shopping n food is in the mall. :P.

ats_syd wrote:I just got back from Hatyai.

Saw Nara for the second time, this time I had upper eyelids lift and also
rhinoplasty. My face is super swollen like i got hit by a truck,lol.

I stayed at Lee Gargen Plaza for the first night - before i got the surgery, but they gave me a room which has strong musty odour,like it has been infested with fungus. I checked-out the next day despite I have already paid for two nights accomodation.

I went to get a room at Indra hotel (next door to Nara's clinic),which I think it was a good move.

Indra hotel - cost 500 Bht a night, although it looked a bit dodgy and old, but i personally think it's cleaner than Lee Graden Plaza,at least there's no musty smell in the room and it's not overly busy like Lee Graden Plaza.

It was also so much easier to just walk straight in to my room from Nara's clinic after the operation.

The lady at the reception was very helpful and nice, she speaks some mandarin and offered to order food for me whenever i needed it.

She can also arrange transport if you intend to go back by coach.
Dont't Worry...Be Happy!!!

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 7:57 pm

will dr nara give MC?

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 9:09 pm

simplegal84 wrote:will dr nara give MC?
MC???? if you re a working adult, n wouldnt mind colleagues questioning you about yr trip to Thai just to see a doc for whatever reason, ask for 1 then, even with the MC, i bet no one will be able to read it as it will most prob be in thai, how about a receipt as well so you will be able to claim from e company you re working for? I have been there n done tt after i made up my mind within a short period, and it has been 2 mths since . Lots of realli weird questions coming from yr post since last yr .. . if u are sincere and plan to go hatyai to see Dr Nara. . jus book a coach n GO. . . .i bet u did read feedbacks from those who had done it with Dr Nara.

p.s pls dont show enthusiasm if you are not sincere at all. . so pls dont exchange nos in e very 1st place n end up not answering calls

:?
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

kaka05

Post by kaka05 » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 9:26 pm

hi,

im new here and i have read about dr nara in Hatyai. Will be heading to bangkok in 1st week of April. Will it be too late to book an appt with the doc now?I wish to have my double eye lids done there.Can someone tell me the procedure? Like can i be discharge right away? Do i have to go back to get my stiches remive? Im only going on a Fri and returning on a Sun. And how do i get to Hatyai since there isnt any direct flight from SG.?Hope someone can enlighten me here!

Thanks!

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 9:26 pm

hmm, did u call me before? i m in the midst of changing job. alot of uncertainity. i m very sincere jus my situation isnt stable. i m planning. do i have to explain myself? my friend promise to accompany me in the 1st place then last min stood me up. i also need someone to take care of me. all need planning. not everyone here is a student, who still enjoy sch holiday.

i normally reply any1 who message me. are you unhappy with me in any way?

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 9:31 pm

i have 100% confidence in dr nara. whatever it is, i think what u post, is very unfair for me. u dun know my situation, so pls dun anyhow judge pple. everyone has diff job.
i have made up my mind long time ago to do PS with dr nara. recovery time is long, everything need planning.

gr8gr

Post by gr8gr » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:07 pm

im going to nara tomorrow.... anyone else?

kaka05

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by kaka05 » Fri, 07 Mar 2008 9:32 am

aadvark wrote:Am heading to bangkok to get jaw implants at yanhee hospital in dec.
Will also be doing alarplasty & eyebag removal in hatyai at dr nara's in mar 2008.

Have done at dr nara, dbl eyelid, nose, and chin before, so can vouch for his professionalism, not to mention his world's lowest prices...

anyone interested in any of the trips? just seeking company. Went for PS alone the other time and it was downright depressing to be swollen and alone...

===================

*edited: everyone has been seeking info on how to contact Nara and how to get to his clinic, so I've edited this first post to include all the info.

Dr Nara:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
[email protected]

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm

If you stay at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (recommended), you can get to Nara's clinic according to this map I drew:

===================

Yanhee:

Yanhee International Hospital
454 Charasanitwong Road , Bang-Aoh
Bangkok 10700 Thailand

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 0-2879-0300
Ext: 3760, 3761

Hihi,

Im heading to Nara in Apr. Will be doing Double eye lids. Can share your experience with me?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 07 Mar 2008 1:25 pm

does nara do neck/underchin lipo? and has anyone done it with nara before? thinking of gg nara end of this year when my restylane non-surgical chin augmentation has dissolved.

oh, is dr pat open to giving discounts? im 18 :( dont hav much money!

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Fri, 07 Mar 2008 5:39 pm

i have a stupid qns here.
im not sure if i shd just do rhino or together with alar?
can someone tell me the diff in doing n not doing?
also i m worried how i will look abt 1 week after the surgery.
i rmber someone saying the alar stitches is outside n visible even after removal. geez

help me out

btw i already book appt for end mar. =p
anw going tt time too?