Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 9:40 am

reee wrote:Tks guys, Dr Nara have already reply my email.

Also, izit difficult to locate Dr Pat office?

I haven decide on which Dr to go to but I heard Dr Pat do a better nose job, anybody can advice.

Tks in adv
Dr Pat not in hatyai if I am not wrong. Or u mean Dr Putt?

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Re: Visit to Dr Nara

Post by fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:11 am

pitsoul wrote:
kyrababy wrote:Hi all,

i will be heading to Dr Nara by myself on 18-22 Aug. Just wondering if anyone will be there around the same time?

Can anyone advise if we can fly on the same day after a lipo?
And i intend to go to the dentist opposite Dr Nara's clinic to whiten teeth, anyone knows the name of the place?

This is my first time doing PS. Apart from getting the compression garments, what else do i have to bring? :???:

I wrote to Lee Gardens and they quote me 1149 baht per night.

thanks.
I dunno if can fly after lipo onot cos i'm stayin here to recover first. My frd is still in agony, so i think it depends on individual?

U can get some vits n anti swelling med like sinecch. Try readin the whole topic (167 pages ) lotsa info inside.

They will further discount u if u confirm n stay more nights bah..
go to purple sign board dentist. i did my teeth whitening there too. the treatment include 2 weeks home teeth whitening gel for u to put every night for 4hrs. i can see the diff.....

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Post by fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:13 am

kensan wrote:
confabulate wrote:Hi Kensan, can i know where you had your epicanthoplasty done ? Any scar ? epicanthoplasty is something like this right http://www.drmeronk.com/asian/asian-root-z.html. it will make the width of your eyes longer, hence looks bigger ?

Thanks in advance for answering my queries.
By Dr Nara and of cos there are scars but it will fade away, epicanthoplasty only require if u have epicanthal fold and once removed it will make your eyes look wider and bigger overall.

If u do eyes surgery, I would suggest u stay at least 2 nites.

hi how was ur epi? im going on nov to do epi n double eye lids. natural?

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Post by fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:17 am

Ms Juice wrote:Dr Nara is gd, plus cheap. Quite a number of frens went to him n are satisifed wif the results..

I did my eyes n nose there..

Shld be gg to him for alar soon.. :D
hi how was ur eye surgery?im planning to go on nov for my doule eye lid n epi...

reee

Post by reee » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:56 am

kensan wrote:
reee wrote:Tks guys, Dr Nara have already reply my email.

Also, izit difficult to locate Dr Pat office?

I haven decide on which Dr to go to but I heard Dr Pat do a better nose job, anybody can advice.

Tks in adv
Dr Pat not in hatyai if I am not wrong. Or u mean Dr Putt?
Ya sorry, it shld be Dr Putt...Tks

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:00 am

pitsoul wrote:
EnvyMe wrote: Yea thanks!

Wow fully awake?! Then you must be looking at how they using those equipment on you inserting to your body? Scary!

I will be going on Early septemeber! By the way is your calves area big? Because you lipo thigh, it slims down, but what about your calves? would it be inproportionate? Like maybe for your friend especially who is bigger size than you..
But u won't feel a thing. They rolled my gown up so high on my chest dat i can't see what they were doin wif my tummy. Dr Nara was cutting on my nose, i can't see much also. But this is only for 1st day. the next 2 days they covered my eyes when doing lipo.

My calves not big, no matter how much ur thighs slim, it won't be inproportionate compared to calves bah???
Did Dr Nara told you not to eat & drink how many hours before the surgery?

I want to have really slim legs so after I recover from lipo I will keep jogging to maintain and also go for some calf reduction surgery ba.

I've seen a girl with calves obviously bigger than her thigh~! That looks very weird and ugly to me.. Maybe she did too much sports or something...

Btw where will all the incisions be?

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:14 am

Hi all. i have tried to google dr putt email address but couldnt find. Does anyone here has his email address ? Im contemplating whether to go dr nara or dr putt for rhino and alar. Hmm is dr nara really a lot better than dr putt or would you say they are more or less the same ? Thanks for any advices.

reee

Post by reee » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:32 am

confabulate wrote:Hi all. i have tried to google dr putt email address but couldnt find. Does anyone here has his email address ? Im contemplating whether to go dr nara or dr putt for rhino and alar. Hmm is dr nara really a lot better than dr putt or would you say they are more or less the same ? Thanks for any advices.
Dr Putt & Dr Nara contact info in on page 1. I thinking of gg Dr Putt because heard he is better in nose job & he have more time slot as Dr Nara have to wait for at least 2 mths.

Anyone have any info on whether who is better?

Cheers

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:35 am

reee wrote:
confabulate wrote:Hi all. i have tried to google dr putt email address but couldnt find. Does anyone here has his email address ? Im contemplating whether to go dr nara or dr putt for rhino and alar. Hmm is dr nara really a lot better than dr putt or would you say they are more or less the same ? Thanks for any advices.
Dr Putt & Dr Nara contact info in on page 1. I thinking of gg Dr Putt because heard he is better in nose job & he have more time slot as Dr Nara have to wait for at least 2 mths.

Cheers
You guys can read through this whole thread, all the useful information is there and alot who has done it has shared their valued experience. Please read them and you will get all the answers you need. =)

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:23 pm

EnvyMe wrote:
reee wrote:

Cheers
You guys can read through this whole thread, all the useful information is there and alot who has done it has shared their valued experience. Please read them and you will get all the answers you need. =)
lol...damn it...i was always the one who will "asked" them to read the whole thread...you are faster this time...hahaha...

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:50 pm

Brenton wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:
reee wrote: Dr Putt & Dr Nara contact info in on page 1. I thinking of gg Dr Putt because heard he is better in nose job & he have more time slot as Dr Nara have to wait for at least 2 mths.

Cheers
lol...damn it...i was always the one who will "asked" them to read the whole thread...you are faster this time...hahaha...
Teehhee!! Yes I know, I read it so many times already!! You and addvark has been asking them to read read read!

Anyway it's so interesting to read up this whole thread as there are all real experiences and even photos of their surgery. All this personal information can't get from any website..

So it's really strongly encouraged that people who wanna do any ps to read up all this!

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:57 pm

aadvark wrote:*edited: everyone has been seeking info on how to contact Nara and how to get to his clinic, so I've edited this first post to include all the info.

**edited (01/09/08): Dr Nara has a website! Please refer to it for more info: http://www.dr-nara.com/

***edited (18/02/09): have added Dr Puttisak's contact due to growing popularity

Dr Nara:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
[email protected]

hi pl slet me knw the thread for epi n double eye lids

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm

If you stay at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (recommended), you can get to Nara's clinic according to this map I drew:

=============================================

Dr Puttisak Puttawibul:

Klai-More Polyclinic, 200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel: 0894671055

[email protected]

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Post by fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 1:20 pm

kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??
I also have a small lump on one side.
hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 1:25 pm

ops.. im sorry.. i have indeed read up however i did not notice the some of the post, so i tried google "dr putt sg expat forum". Anyway really thks for posting the link from previous post and i have his email =] Thanks a lot.. cheers

confabulate
Regular
Regular

Post by confabulate » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 1:28 pm

fifipek wrote:
kensan wrote:
winter21 wrote:by the way... i have develop a small lump of skin at my incision part...
sigh... its not obvious.. but is this common??
I also have a small lump on one side.
hey i also have one small bump inside my nose. i did mine on 30th june im afraid its plus... could it be?
Hi fifipek can i know what you mean when you said "m afraid its plus" coz i have planned to have my bridge and alar done. would you be able to share some of your post surgery experince? I know theres a lot in the forum then again, eh.. the more the merrier ? or at least you have the most updated experience. =] Thanks