Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
twig

Post by twig » Sat, 28 Apr 2012 11:04 am

Hi,

anyone did breast augmentation through fat transfer in thailand? ANy doctors doing it there?

Thank you! :oops:

gothic

Post by gothic » Sat, 28 Apr 2012 6:55 pm

krispy wrote:
gothic wrote:Can anyone please help me out! I made my enquiries and booking for appointment all thru email to dr nara, and he ask for 10,000 baht deposit to book for the certain dates i want. And i've made my deposit thru paypal and email them my payment statement. It's been 3days, he did not reply to any of my emails on my payment. Im kinda worried, as they always reply to all my enquiries the very next day.
Don't worry, when you make a paypal payment you would get a confirmation saying you sent money, check your email. Print out your proof of payment that paper will confirm when and how much you paid. Bring it with you to your appointment. What you can also do is save a screen shot of the bill or scan it and attach it email him saying you made your payment and that you have attach a copy. Dr. Nara is busy, maybe they didn't reply because they don't have an opening for you yet or the nurse pass the message to dr nara and just waiting for a reply. Since you sent your deposit you will be guaranteed a spot.

Back in 2010 I had similar problems, I book my flight and never got a confirmation because of so much confusing. I actually got my appointment from someone on here. Dr Nara doesn't sit and answer emails his assistants does and they all work different days, so maybe the one who answer your email is not on shift yet.

Whatever the issues, they are honest people and won't keep your money. I actually gave my deposit when I was down there. and if you come from far and are willing to wait, they will squeeze you in as well.

I was given a cell phone to use by one of the nurses there. So I was lucky enough not to have to sit and wait, instead I went shopping and than was called to come in for my surgery.

Hope that helps. 8-)
thank's for the info, finally he has reply.

gothic

Post by gothic » Sat, 28 Apr 2012 6:57 pm

joyfulNoises wrote:Hi i thinking going to Dr Nara for Liposuction on June 14-15 anyone interested in going?
dr nara is fully booked for june, ill b going on the july. b doing lipo as well, care to join ? 3-6th july.

rozette88

dr charan mahatumarat

Post by rozette88 » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 5:03 pm

Hello all

Anyone whos interested to go for consultation/surgery w Dr Charan Mahatumarat this June or just going bkk to do plastic surgery as well? Looking for travel partners to go together!

I am actually going to do jaw reduction/mandibular angle reduction with him as i have heard that he is one of the top few craniologist in Thailand and also the chairman of the thai board of plastic surgery.

I have found a favorable review about him at cozycot http://forums.cozycot.com/health/30625- ... y-166.html and decided to go ahead and email him. His responses gave me the reassurance and i decided to make my first appt with him this coming June.

Anyone whos interested to go bkk or visit the same doc as me do PM me and we can go together. =)

lemmiknox

Re: dr charan mahatumarat

Post by lemmiknox » Mon, 30 Apr 2012 9:48 pm

rozette88 wrote:Hello all

Anyone whos interested to go for consultation/surgery w Dr Charan Mahatumarat this June or just going bkk to do plastic surgery as well? Looking for travel partners to go together!

I am actually going to do jaw reduction/mandibular angle reduction with him as i have heard that he is one of the top few craniologist in Thailand and also the chairman of the thai board of plastic surgery.

I have found a favorable review about him at cozycot http://forums.cozycot.com/health/30625- ... y-166.html and decided to go ahead and email him. His responses gave me the reassurance and i decided to make my first appt with him this coming June.

Anyone whos interested to go bkk or visit the same doc as me do PM me and we can go together. =)
I also want these procedures done. But at the end of the year.

How much did Dr Charan quote you?

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Tue, 01 May 2012 11:09 pm

hello..i am still considering dr charan with other korean clinics like smallface and dr song.
what makes u choose dr charab as he has so little feedbacks online. so far i have seen fkur n all r positive however his method of cutting the zygoma or mandible is by usibg saw n his method dun seems to be the latest ..i kbow latest doesnt mean the best.jus wanna research more as it is nt a reversible surgery n its consider a major,operation.

my big cheek has bothered me a long time n i wanted a mandible reduction but dr charan said my jaw is good n asked me nt to touch it.he seems sincere n hobest.

have u researched the complication?if i m gonna do i will do sliding genioplasty n zygoma reduction...

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Tue, 01 May 2012 11:11 pm

lemmiknox wrote:

hi hi i m planning to do at the end of this yr too.it will be great if u n i can research together,settle on a doctor n go together. my email is [email protected]

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Tue, 01 May 2012 11:56 pm

trilogytwist wrote:
lemmiknox wrote:

hi hi i m planning to do at the end of this yr too.it will be great if u n i can research together,settle on a doctor n go together. my email is [email protected]
Sounds like a plan. I'll send you an email.

Where are you from?

rozette88

Post by rozette88 » Wed, 02 May 2012 1:42 am

trilogytwist wrote:

hello..i am still considering dr charan with other korean clinics like smallface and dr song.
what makes u choose dr charab as he has so little feedbacks online. so far i have seen fkur n all r positive however his method of cutting the zygoma or mandible is by usibg saw n his method dun seems to be the latest ..i kbow latest doesnt mean the best.jus wanna research more as it is nt a reversible surgery n its consider a major,operation.

my big cheek has bothered me a long time n i wanted a mandible reduction but dr charan said my jaw is good n asked me nt to touch it.he seems sincere n hobest.

have u researched the complication?if i m gonna do i will do sliding genioplasty n zygoma reduction...
Yes he is really sincere and honest. In fact he only suggested sliding genioplasty for me but i told him i need mandiblular angle reduction in spite of the risks involved, which he also explained to me in detail.

He did not push any of the procedures to me, and gave me really honest feedbacks abt the surgical enhancements i needed based on the pictures i sent him.

Anyway i am just going for my first consultation w him and then see what he says when he sees me in person. Do let me know if u wanna join in too! =))

Worries
Regular
Regular

Post by Worries » Thu, 03 May 2012 11:51 pm

Hi Dear Member!

Im back from cheonan seoul at Eve Plastic Surgery for my Epi Reversal & Fat Graft. Im Super happy with my result, price is really affordable..i got a great deal for my epi reversal & fat graft. I have start a new thread for people who looking for Epi Reversal as its a rare revision case to fin in forum...My Thread is (Successful Epi Reversal with Eve Plastic Surgery) there is before & after photo & clinic photo as well as Dr Chung korea news article. He is Specialize in Eyes work! Do search the thread for more details. Good Luck!

:D
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

lemmiknox

Dr Nond & Dr Montien

Post by lemmiknox » Fri, 04 May 2012 8:56 pm

Has anyone know of any experience withh Dr Nond or Dr Montien?
I hear they're really good with rhino, but reviews are very limited, and are usually from caucasian patients.
Dr Nond has his own website www.drnond.com/
I don't know Dr Montien's email, and I've tried to contact him through Bumrungrad Hospital.

verlincious

Post by verlincious » Tue, 08 May 2012 3:35 pm

anyone planning to do their Lipo with Dr.chi perhaps end year???

missyrainyday

Post by missyrainyday » Wed, 09 May 2012 12:02 am

Hi, have anyone been to MD siam clinic at bkk? this dr dun have a website but i heard his price is cheap for botox and fillers. im like 2mth over due for my jaw botox...and my face is like big again!!! im gg bkk for a holi next wk might as well do botox and fillers there... i've email most clinics n hospital in bkk but their price are 2times more than Dr Nara... anywhere in bkk can i find botox price jus as cheap as dr nara and fillers??? pls pm me... thx u

lemmiknox

Post by lemmiknox » Wed, 09 May 2012 12:05 pm

missyrainyday wrote:Hi, have anyone been to MD siam clinic at bkk? this dr dun have a website but i heard his price is cheap for botox and fillers. im like 2mth over due for my jaw botox...and my face is like big again!!! im gg bkk for a holi next wk might as well do botox and fillers there... i've email most clinics n hospital in bkk but their price are 2times more than Dr Nara... anywhere in bkk can i find botox price jus as cheap as dr nara and fillers??? pls pm me... thx u
i think dr nara is as cheap as it gets. you'd be hard pressed to find anything in bangkok that cheaper than hatyai. why don't you just go with dr nara?

missyrainyday

Post by missyrainyday » Wed, 09 May 2012 12:30 pm

lemmiknox wrote:
missyrainyday wrote:Hi, have anyone been to MD siam clinic at bkk? this dr dun have a website but i heard his price is cheap for botox and fillers. im like 2mth over due for my jaw botox...and my face is like big again!!! im gg bkk for a holi next wk might as well do botox and fillers there... i've email most clinics n hospital in bkk but their price are 2times more than Dr Nara... anywhere in bkk can i find botox price jus as cheap as dr nara and fillers??? pls pm me... thx u
i think dr nara is as cheap as it gets. you'd be hard pressed to find anything in bangkok that cheaper than hatyai. why don't you just go with dr nara?
Hi lemmiknox,

i've already book my flight to bkk and its jus only for 2days. im not planning to spend too much time on travelling to hatyai. but if getting botox done at bkk going to cost 2times more than dr nara... or should i just as well postpone my treatment and get it done with dr nara??