Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:34 pm

pitsoul wrote:
EnvyMe wrote:
pitsoul wrote:HI all, i'm at Hatyai with my galfriend. Today is our 3rd day. We left on Tuesday nite by Grassland coach and arrived 14hrs later. Den we went to the clinic at 9+ but it was still closed. We managed to go back and make appt to see nara at 1230pm. Upon seeing Nara, he told us where he thinks we need lipo and let us decide, and also arrange for us to come back at 430pm for the surgery.
I was initially thinking of doing lipo for tummy, love handles, inner and outer thighs. N i wanted rhino, alar n epi. I alr had natural double so i didn't consider double eyelids. He said i dun need to do tummy n love handles but i insist on tummy. He also said alar is not necessary cos my nose shld b small enough. So total i need 3 days.
My frd was considering lipo for tummy, arms, and thighs. Upon consultation, Nara said she will need 2 times for her tummy, which will consider 2 areas. N she will do arm and inner thighs too. So total she needs 4 days.
So we went bk to clinic at 430pm for our 1st surgery. Nara wanted to do me 1st. I went in and he started drawing on my body. Then i lie down on the operating table n they inject anae on 2 spots on my tummy. Then they inject on my vein at my left hand but failed so they tried right hand. Nara's wife started doing lipo on my tummy and Nara work on my rhino. I can feel him inject anae on my inner nose. After he's done on my nose, he went on to do my epi. I've only got about 300ml of fats from my tummy.
My frd went in after me to do her lower tummy, she had 2 litres of fats from her lower.
Yday, we went back to do 2nd part of lipo, again Nara wants to do me 1st. It's his wife doing my inner thighs, and as for my frd, his wife took over after Nara made the incision.

Sorry for the long post, i will update more on details. As for booking of Lee Garden Hotel, you can email [email protected] and they will give you 1050baht if you confirm. I think the receptionist are very rude. One of them give me a rolled-eyes face combined with gritted teeth when i asked her for an adapter for my laptop at the lobby. There's no internet in room even if u wana pay for it. U'll hv to come down to the hot lobby, hv to fight for powerpoint too.
Hi!

Thanks for the update pitsoul!

You have 300ml fats out from your tummy meaning you're not very fat right actually?

How is the initial result for your lipo? Can you see any immediate result for your tummy?

=)

All the best for your surgery!!
HI. I'm bout 62kg at 164cm, thou ppl say i look lighter bout 57kg bah.. I think i have more muscles n 'meat' bah?

for tummy it's swollen till bigger than before, and wearing the garment helps to press it down. Now it's still big but can see some concave skin in. N i believe it can be smaller.

inner thighs is swollen too and of irregular surface, however, closing my thighs together i can see them slightly touching with its swollen state, so i reckon when they deswell, they will not touch each other, which is definitely smaller too. Looking forward to slimmer thighs yeah!!

My left outer thigh wound is still dripping bloody water. I'm contemplating whether to do jaw botox onot.

I see I see..

May I know where you get the compression garments because I am going to get one for myself too! Thanks!

Huh dripping water? Then you must be washing the garments everyday single day le?

Btw did Dr Nara explain very clearly and detailed on the process and post op to you before the surgery?

=)

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:36 pm

pitsoul wrote:Thanks for ur advice. i definietly looking forward to a better looking nose.

My frd tried the bak kut teh she said is ok but last nite we had fish maw soup veri nice...jus further walk down(away from hotel direction) from nara clinic, veri nice. only 80baht. My frd said we can't take bamboo shoots n Gu chai. I've been walking ard Hatyai wif swollen nose n stitches ard eyes. Can i wear sunglasses over my nose? will it create a dent on my nose?
Will try the soup if I going back for more surgeries :D .

I wore glasses on the 2nd day, it will create dents on your nose temporary as usual but not on the implant so no worry. It's rather common for ppl to walk around Hatyai with surgical wounds. One masseur told me her nose was also done by Dr Nara.

Very troublesome to wash your hair now as the wounds cannot contact with water, u can try the saloon at level 3 only 160-180 bahts :D .

kyrababy

Visit to Dr Nara

Post by kyrababy » Sat, 11 Jul 2009 1:27 pm

Hi all,

i will be heading to Dr Nara by myself on 18-22 Aug. Just wondering if anyone will be there around the same time?

Can anyone advise if we can fly on the same day after a lipo?
And i intend to go to the dentist opposite Dr Nara's clinic to whiten teeth, anyone knows the name of the place?

This is my first time doing PS. Apart from getting the compression garments, what else do i have to bring? :???:

I wrote to Lee Gardens and they quote me 1149 baht per night.

thanks.

pitsoul

Post by pitsoul » Sat, 11 Jul 2009 1:39 pm

EnvyMe wrote: I see I see..

May I know where you get the compression garments because I am going to get one for myself too! Thanks!

Huh dripping water? Then you must be washing the garments everyday single day le?

Btw did Dr Nara explain very clearly and detailed on the process and post op to you before the surgery?

=)
I know the company to order. PM u name when i back. yap, dunno y only d left thigh keep dripping water...n left a patch on the lobby sofa last nite...n i still can see it different color from the rest...heehee..dun say i'm d one who did it. I washed d garment everyday jus dirty area, den kiap it between towels n step step on it... can use hair dryer also but i forgot if i hv hair dryer in room.

He is a man of few words, i feel. During consultation, he only pinch here n there n tell u if he thinks there's a need. But he's quite accurate in telling roughly how much fats he can suck. He didn't describe much bout d surgery like whether u will be awake or wat or how or where he's gg to cut. When i was lying on the table, he did say dat he will inject on my hand to make me drowsy, no sleep, only drowsy...mayb many ppl thought they should be asleep during rhino, epi or lipo? i'm fullly awake during all...

EnvyMe
Regular
Regular

Post by EnvyMe » Sat, 11 Jul 2009 2:15 pm

pitsoul wrote:
EnvyMe wrote: I see I see..

=)
I know the company to order. PM u name when i back. yap, dunno y only d left thigh keep dripping water...n left a patch on the lobby sofa last nite...n i still can see it different color from the rest...heehee..dun say i'm d one who did it. I washed d garment everyday jus dirty area, den kiap it between towels n step step on it... can use hair dryer also but i forgot if i hv hair dryer in room.

He is a man of few words, i feel. During consultation, he only pinch here n there n tell u if he thinks there's a need. But he's quite accurate in telling roughly how much fats he can suck. He didn't describe much bout d surgery like whether u will be awake or wat or how or where he's gg to cut. When i was lying on the table, he did say dat he will inject on my hand to make me drowsy, no sleep, only drowsy...mayb many ppl thought they should be asleep during rhino, epi or lipo? i'm fullly awake during all...
Yea thanks!

Wow fully awake?! Then you must be looking at how they using those equipment on you inserting to your body? Scary!

I will be going on Early septemeber! By the way is your calves area big? Because you lipo thigh, it slims down, but what about your calves? would it be inproportionate? Like maybe for your friend especially who is bigger size than you..

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Post by fifipek » Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:18 am

pitsoul wrote:
kensan wrote:
pitsoul wrote:Till now my nose is very stiff on the inside, n i don't think it change a lot from my original. Even at its swollen stage now it seems like d same height as my original. Very worried if i am doing this for d sake of nothing?

For my epi, can't see anything yet. my left eyelid is bruised. cheeks are slightly swollen.

Can my nose n epi be better when i go back on 16th? i dun wan my mum to know that i did this...
U did rhino and epi thus, the area beside your bridge will be swollen but not the bridge so it will look flat now. Once the swell subsided, your bridge will definately look narrower and higher.

A week for rhinoplasty is good enough for recovery and most people will not be able to tell that you had a nose job but as for epi, I reckon your mum will be able to tell. Till now (14 days post ops) my epi is still red and abit raised.

If u like Jap food, there is one at the basement of Lee Garden Plaza not bad and reasonable price.

I missed the Bak Kut Teh opp Indra Hotel :( .
Thanks for ur advice. i definietly looking forward to a better looking nose.

My frd tried the bak kut teh she said is ok but last nite we had fish maw soup veri nice...jus further walk down(away from hotel direction) from nara clinic, veri nice. only 80baht. My frd said we can't take bamboo shoots n Gu chai. I've been walking ard Hatyai wif swollen nose n stitches ard eyes. Can i wear sunglasses over my nose? will it create a dent on my nose?

hi i did my nose at nara on 30th june happy with the results. how was the epi? im going back on nov for chin n epi.......

pitsoul

Post by pitsoul » Sun, 12 Jul 2009 2:06 pm

kensan wrote:
Will try the soup if I going back for more surgeries :D .

I wore glasses on the 2nd day, it will create dents on your nose temporary as usual but not on the implant so no worry. It's rather common for ppl to walk around Hatyai with surgical wounds. One masseur told me her nose was also done by Dr Nara.

Very troublesome to wash your hair now as the wounds cannot contact with water, u can try the saloon at level 3 only 160-180 bahts :D .
The soup is same stretch as ur bak kut teh shop(at junction of road right?), so from nara clinic come out u cross opp to the purple signboard dentist n follow d shops and turn at bak kut teh shop, walk for a while. claypot fish maw. yummy

So far i'm d only 1 to b walkin ard wif stitches n swollen face lei. I've jus removed epi stitches n look a bit more normal now i guess?

Finally washed hair! i didn't go salon cos my inner n outer thighs sore, dun think i can sit that long to wash hair.. haha

pitsoul

Re: Visit to Dr Nara

Post by pitsoul » Sun, 12 Jul 2009 2:22 pm

kyrababy wrote:Hi all,

i will be heading to Dr Nara by myself on 18-22 Aug. Just wondering if anyone will be there around the same time?

Can anyone advise if we can fly on the same day after a lipo?
And i intend to go to the dentist opposite Dr Nara's clinic to whiten teeth, anyone knows the name of the place?

This is my first time doing PS. Apart from getting the compression garments, what else do i have to bring? :???:

I wrote to Lee Gardens and they quote me 1149 baht per night.

thanks.
I dunno if can fly after lipo onot cos i'm stayin here to recover first. My frd is still in agony, so i think it depends on individual?

U can get some vits n anti swelling med like sinecch. Try readin the whole topic (167 pages ) lotsa info inside.

They will further discount u if u confirm n stay more nights bah..

pitsoul

Post by pitsoul » Sun, 12 Jul 2009 2:33 pm

EnvyMe wrote: Yea thanks!

Wow fully awake?! Then you must be looking at how they using those equipment on you inserting to your body? Scary!

I will be going on Early septemeber! By the way is your calves area big? Because you lipo thigh, it slims down, but what about your calves? would it be inproportionate? Like maybe for your friend especially who is bigger size than you..
But u won't feel a thing. They rolled my gown up so high on my chest dat i can't see what they were doin wif my tummy. Dr Nara was cutting on my nose, i can't see much also. But this is only for 1st day. the next 2 days they covered my eyes when doing lipo.

My calves not big, no matter how much ur thighs slim, it won't be inproportionate compared to calves bah???

pitsoul

Post by pitsoul » Sun, 12 Jul 2009 2:39 pm

[quote="fifipek"

hi i did my nose at nara on 30th june happy with the results. how was the epi? im going back on nov for chin n epi.......[/quote]

U did ur nose 30th June n so fast happy wif results liao...wow..i hope i can see so soon also. :wink:

Can't tell u how's epi cos my eyes still same size except the flap is gone lor... mayb wait a while bah. 8-)

reee

Post by reee » Sun, 12 Jul 2009 10:47 pm

Hi all,

newbie here...may i know which email should i use to email do nara for appt?

[email protected] or [email protected]

or either 1 oso can?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 2:37 am

reee wrote:Hi all,

or either 1 oso can?
better advice: call
they sometimes take forever to reply email and are extremely vague in it
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

vivilen81
Regular
Regular

Post by vivilen81 » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 4:52 am

reee wrote:Hi all,

or either 1 oso can?
I tink email is better than calling, even though u hv to book 2 - 3 mths in advance of what u seen in the appt. calender on his website. ( They dun update it daily ).
In my case i called up his clinic to make the appt., but when i call again to reconfirm the nurse told me my name is not in the appt. book. & they r full for the day aredi. Im pissed & send them a angry email, telling them itz unfair to me if they make a mistake. I still got my appt. in the end, but I tink they can get ur particulars wrong sometimes over the phone, as they r not well-versed in english.
Communicate wif sinple english, both email n calling.

reee

Post by reee » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 8:22 am

Tks guys, Dr Nara have already reply my email.

Also, izit difficult to locate Dr Pat office?

I haven decide on which Dr to go to but I heard Dr Pat do a better nose job, anybody can advice.

Tks in adv

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Post by fifipek » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 9:22 am

fifipek wrote:
pitsoul wrote:
kensan wrote: U did rhino and epi thus, the area beside your bridge will be swollen but not the bridge so it will look flat now. Once the swell subsided, your bridge will definately look narrower and higher.

hi how was the epi? im planning to go on nov for double eye lids n epi...
i did my nose on june n its vry natural my frens cant tell diff...

A week for rhinoplasty is good enough for recovery and most people will not be able to tell that you had a nose job but as for epi, I reckon your mum will be able to tell. Till now (14 days post ops) my epi is still red and abit raised.

If u like Jap food, there is one at the basement of Lee Garden Plaza not bad and reasonable price.

I missed the Bak Kut Teh opp Indra Hotel :( .
Thanks for ur advice. i definietly looking forward to a better looking nose.

hi i did my nose at nara on 30th june happy with the results. how was the epi? im going back on nov for chin n epi.......