Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jared86

Post by jared86 » Sat, 21 May 2011 12:09 pm

Fishball wrote:
jared86 wrote:
Fishball wrote:Please help...

I had done my rhino & alar with Dr Chi in end April,when he did the alar instead trimming the side of my nose he did a inter oral opening under my lip to cut from inside to trim it. My fren which went with me commented that it was quite well done because his was cut from outside by Dr Nara.

Now after 3 weeks when I smile I still look fake & if I laugh it would hurt, worst of all I starting to feel a pain some what like a tearing feeling on the inside (left side, under the alar spot) when I move my lip or talk. Will it be a infection???

Anyone here ever have the same experience, please advice me....Thanks
Hi fishball,

I am experiencing the same thing before... But don't worry.. As it is still under recovery status.. Be patient.. Don't smile/laugh so hard... , slowly your muscle will be loosen due to the regular stretching of your mouth (smiling and laughing) And it will gradually be more natural. But really takes time. Don't worry about infection...
Hi Jared86,

Tks for yr reply, it really ease my mind. Guess now just hv to bear wit it & joke lesser...hahaha...
No problem... :) so do u like your new nose... Seem like quite a few of them were unsatisfy with the result done by dr chi...

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Mon, 23 May 2011 9:00 pm

I had done my rhino & alar with Dr Chi in end April,when he did the alar instead trimming the side of my nose he did a inter oral opening under my lip to cut from inside to trim it. My fren which went with me commented that it was quite well done because his was cut from outside by Dr Nara.

Now after 3 weeks when I smile I still look fake & if I laugh it would hurt, worst of all I starting to feel a pain some what like a tearing feeling on the inside (left side, under the alar spot) when I move my lip or talk. Will it be a infection???

Hey fishball,

do you have any picture to show? :) I'm quite interested!
Next: Rhinoplasty + Tip-Plasty
Done: Blepharoplasty + Epicanthoplasty Surgery @Dr Chirayut 7 June 2011

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Thu, 26 May 2011 8:43 pm

jared86 wrote:

Hi fishball,

I am experiencing the same thing before... But don't worry.. As it is still under recovery status.. Be patient.. Don't smile/laugh so hard... , slowly your muscle will be loosen due to the regular stretching of your mouth (smiling and laughing) And it will gradually be more natural. But really takes time. Don't worry about infection...
Me too.....I done it last year and now then not pain.....it takes very very long

huneyyy

Post by huneyyy » Thu, 26 May 2011 9:08 pm

Anyone intends to go Thailand to do surgeries
during mid of July ? I m thinking of tiplasty and
Dimples. Looking for companions to share hotel expense
... Drop me a mail at [email protected]

Oh yea I m completely clueless abt PS.
May I know which Thai surgeons would you recommend for
Tiplasty and dimples ?
What flights to take ( in terms of cost friendly) and which hotels ( wldnt want to end up in 'ghostly' ones) to stay?
Is it safe in Thailand now? Heard it was pretty hectic a few mths ago.
Appreciate all help , really need it !

m3lody

Post by m3lody » Thu, 26 May 2011 10:14 pm

Anyone heading to Hatyai June 24?
I am going to visit Dr. Nara again.

filkill

Post by filkill » Sat, 28 May 2011 5:41 pm

I would like to purchase Sinecch. Anyone who knows a contact, or willing to sell to me, please email me at [email protected] THANKS!

I will be doing rhinoplasty + alar base +buccal fat pad removal in July.

pclip

Post by pclip » Sun, 29 May 2011 10:33 am

hi girls,

thanks for the valuable info and tips.

i've decided to do a lipo (arms, tummy and thighs - next mth) with dr. pichet after reading the wonderful reviews here by blessedrekyo :)

just wondering if anyone is letting go of their compression garments (stage 1 and/or 2)? using the measurements from makemeheal, i'm a size L lower body and M for upp body& arms.

and sineech as well

i'm really excited and apprehensive at the same time...

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Sun, 29 May 2011 5:34 pm

Heyyyy
I am going Thailand for rhinoplasty on 30th July for sure but Im now torn between Yanhee and Dr Nara.
(I made appt w Yanhee alr though)
But can always cancel if I want.
:x
Any advice peeps?
:(

ValerieY

Post by ValerieY » Mon, 30 May 2011 2:51 pm

aquarius1502 wrote:Heyyyy
I am going Thailand for rhinoplasty on 30th July for sure but Im now torn between Yanhee and Dr Nara.
(I made appt w Yanhee alr though)
But can always cancel if I want.
:x
Any advice peeps?
:(
Hi aquarius,
Which doctor are you seeing at Yanhee?
I am looking do fix my dimples with them.
Looking for a travel mate. But unsure if overnight stay is required?

charmedtattoo

Post by charmedtattoo » Tue, 31 May 2011 3:26 am

Hi guys!

I'm going to Dr Nara on 20 June for blepharoplasty + epicanthoplasty. Will post my experience here after the surgery. Hopefully it turns out well! Can't wait!

sillicon.mj

Post by sillicon.mj » Tue, 31 May 2011 8:42 am

Hi, my friend and i are going to bangkok soon to get a breast augmentation done.

However, we were told by the surgeon that apart from sending in photos of our breasts, we need to send in full body pictures with our faces as well to get a more accurate consultation.

Worst part: we have to take a video of our nipples going from soft to hard!

For those who have done boob jobs overseas before, is this the standard routine and is it safe?

huneyyy

Post by huneyyy » Tue, 31 May 2011 12:35 pm

Hi ppl
I really need help yet !
Which are the docs who do tiplasty?
I emailed dr chi but he does not do it. Dr putt and dr Nara didn't reply :(
For jaw reduction , dr pat does extra -oral method only but I m looking for
Intra - oral method . Emailed dr somy c from yoskarn but just saw a recent negative post. Sigh , anyone can help ?
For yanhee , is it true that there's a hotel inside their place?
I can't answer pmail. Drop me mail at huneyyy@rocketmail. I will
Really appreciate !

huneyyy

Post by huneyyy » Tue, 31 May 2011 2:52 pm

Btw
Is it safe for two girls to travel to Thai for
Ps? My friend said is not safe :(

swingsetchain

Post by swingsetchain » Tue, 31 May 2011 8:49 pm

Hello everyone, I am in the midst of setting a date with dr nara in End june/early July for a lower Blepharoplasty‏. Should anyone be going there during the period and want a travel buddy, PM me!

filkill

Post by filkill » Wed, 01 Jun 2011 1:25 am

swingsetchain wrote:Hello everyone, I am in the midst of setting a date with dr nara in End june/early July for a lower Blepharoplasty‏. Should anyone be going there during the period and want a travel buddy, PM me!
HI! I am going to have surgery with Dr Chi and Dr Nara and will be at hat yai from 11th July to 22nd July. email me at [email protected]