Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Vialinh

Post by Vialinh » Tue, 30 Oct 2012 5:14 pm

Got an appointment date with Dr Chi on 22 Dec. Any goers to HatYaI during that time?

rainyrainygoaway

Post by rainyrainygoaway » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:56 am

Im not too sure about Dr Prinya. You shld read more of this thread maybe you'll find out more about Dr Prinya.

Good luck with Dr Chi!! Do post more of your result when you're back!

What you planning to do?

anna loh

dr Chi

Post by anna loh » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 5:02 pm

Vialinh wrote:Got an appointment date with Dr Chi on 22 Dec. Any goers to HatYaI during that time?
hi.. i'm anna, wanna know did u contacted wt dr Chi by email @ direct call 2 his cellphone@clinic 2 make an appointment? coz i've been sending an email 2 him twice but till now still got no rep from him..

Vialinh

Post by Vialinh » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 9:17 pm

Hi Anna, I emailed to [email protected]
A person called tukky replied me the very next day. Perhaps just try again.

rabbit-x

Post by rabbit-x » Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:01 pm

Hi

I just came back yesterday from BKK, Yanhee.

I did a nose implant & knocking a small hump of my nose. As i think they must knock it inorder to put the implant.

1 consulted 2 doctor @ YanHee , 1st doc was dr greechart as his name was mention in some forum for sex change & stuff his a famous dr in yanhee. I couldn't find any review on any doctors for nose & eyes expect dr sukit worathamrong but he was on leave upon my arrival. i very much wanted him to do for me as i read a review from a singapore forum he did a nose implant for 10mins only & the lady was very happy. I email him he's okay did try to answer few of my question.
anyway his email is : [email protected]
Upon arrival @ yanhee hospital which is about 30 - 45min taxi ride from siam area about 120 baht. from its webpage it shows a very grand hospital with 3 building but real life its only 1 building its not grand. More like a mini hospital 5 story high. inside looks quite big though. The people there are not as friendly as mention in their testimony. First i have to go to the translator counter, then they will bring you up L4 to take high blood pressure & weight height. Waiting to see the doctor is about 15mins. I consulted Dr greetchart with angela baby photo LOL :oops:
Consultation took 5mins @ most. i wanted to ask him afew question on my mind but his only willing to answer 2 question all he said is OK CAN. & i tried to ask another question he tap my shoulders and said Ok! ( asking me to go out )

rabbit-x

Post by rabbit-x » Thu, 01 Nov 2012 1:05 am

( continue )

Dr greetchart is famous but he not interested in what you want more of what he wants to do for you. I went out after 5 mins of consultation still confuse. There always a translator there, she told me dr greetchart is a very good doctor but he doesn't like to talk much. I told her i am worried with his answer & would prefer if i can see another doctor ( theres so many doctor there i really won't be able to know which has gd skills & which are not so experiences ) so she arrange Dr Thawatchai for me. I have never heard of his name in the forums, during consultation is pretty fast too. But at least he is more friendly , caring , & try to answer all my questions. But all the dr wants to hear is if you will do or not. They don't really want to answer much, seriously theres not computer image where they can show you how your nose will look like after the operation is all base on trust. My dr did show me before & after photo upon request. Theres a small hump on my nose so have to knock it out additional 25'000 baht + nose implant 25'000. 1 very important question i ask both dr if silicon implant will give me piggy nose both answer no. I saw ALOT of there nurse with piggy nose so i was very scare. Dr greetchart said if your original nose is piggy then after operation will be piggy too. The translator nose was piggy nose i ask her which dr did for her she said dr sukit worathamrong. I didn't have a chance to ask him if can don't knock out the small bump as it didn't bother me. ( so i am still regretting why i said OK instead of asking clearly ) Total cost is $2060 I paid by visa.

anna loh

Post by anna loh » Thu, 01 Nov 2012 7:18 am

Vialinh wrote:Hi Anna, I emailed to [email protected]
A person called tukky replied me the very next day. Perhaps just try again.
:) i c.. ya mayb i shud try again.. ^_^ thx ya

estbie

Post by estbie » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 9:34 am

rabbit-x wrote:Hi

I just came back yesterday from BKK, Yanhee.

I did a nose implant & knocking a small hump of my nose. As i think they must knock it inorder to put the implant.

1 consulted 2 doctor @ YanHee , 1st doc was dr greechart as his name was mention in some forum for sex change & stuff his a famous dr in yanhee. I couldn't find any review on any doctors for nose & eyes expect dr sukit worathamrong but he was on leave upon my arrival. i very much wanted him to do for me as i read a review from a singapore forum he did a nose implant for 10mins only & the lady was very happy. I email him he's okay did try to answer few of my question.
anyway his email is : [email protected]
Upon arrival @ yanhee hospital which is about 30 - 45min taxi ride from siam area about 120 baht. from its webpage it shows a very grand hospital with 3 building but real life its only 1 building its not grand. More like a mini hospital 5 story high. inside looks quite big though. The people there are not as friendly as mention in their testimony. First i have to go to the translator counter, then they will bring you up L4 to take high blood pressure & weight height. Waiting to see the doctor is about 15mins. I consulted Dr greetchart with angela baby photo LOL :oops:
Consultation took 5mins @ most. i wanted to ask him afew question on my mind but his only willing to answer 2 question all he said is OK CAN. & i tried to ask another question he tap my shoulders and said Ok! ( asking me to go out )
Thanks for sharing ur experience at Yanhee. Since you has had procedures done at Yanhee there a lot of questions i want to ask u. I was just wonderifng bcause im thinking about getting nose implant at yanhee on march 2013. If u dont mind may i hve ur email please?

sueling6

rhinoplasty

Post by sueling6 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 1:24 pm

can anyone share with me his/her recent rhinoplasty experience with dr nara??

pm me..:) thanks

iuhis87

Post by iuhis87 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 9:31 pm

anyone can tell me how many day do i need to stay in Hat yai after doing double eyelids with Dr.Nara?

Will be goin on 23rd Nov

iuhis87

Post by iuhis87 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:03 pm

MiuXoXo wrote:
charmedtattoo wrote:Hi guys!

This is the second day after my double eyelids + epi with Dr Nara. Getting quite used to the constant tearing and mucus-y eyes and my vision is slightly better today than it was yesterday. Surprisingly, it doesn't really hurt so yay for me!

This is how my eyes look like now. Omg mad swollen and ugly! The stitches on the right don't look as nice as that of my left eye but hopefully it's okay!

Image[/img]

hi would you mind sharing your after pictures as I wish to go visit Dr Nara for the Blephaplasty
HI charmedtattoo

can email me? [email protected]

sandrateoh

Re: hi

Post by sandrateoh » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:10 pm

User2012 wrote:
sandrateoh wrote:going for dr.prinya upper eye lid surgery on the 9th November 2012..:DD
Me too!!Can i know u r going alone or with fren??
Just wonder can i join u? V can share hotel....^^

hihi,sorry for late reply..i m going with my bf but we can definitely meet up thr and im quite familiar with hatyai as i went thr few times..i cant pm u as im a newbie so u can drop me a mail..my msn : [email protected]

see ya...

iuhis87

Re: Hi

Post by iuhis87 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:23 pm

Gera38 wrote:
Sel21 wrote:
Gera38 wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have booked an appointment with Dr Nara in Mid Dec to have nose implants.Appointment is on a Thursday.Could someone advised me the procedures as I'm not sure how many days I'm required to stay over at Hat Yai. Do I have to stay for at least a week from having surgery and going back to remove the stitches? Is it safe to travel by air if is within a week? How long does the swelling goes down? Could some kind soul help me? Tried to email Dr Nara but his staff is not very responsive in replying emails. They have yet to confirm the timing with me and I'm not able to book the air tickets. Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi Gera.. I'll be going to my ps on 23rd of dec,At early morning 9am,Manage to suffer the pain ASAP :lol: anyway,My mom made the Appoinment for me coz she is well communicate in thai,think its better for you to stay or a week and remove stitches there. I can't make it coz I've limited off day so force to remove stitches in sg. As i know Normally swelling will need at least 2 weeks + to de-swell (I was asked the Nara nurse before),some will take longer time
To de-swell,it depends. For the procedures,i think I can only Be share it while
I get it done. Lol,kinda excited actually..
Hi Sel,

Thanks for the clarifications. Nara side had replied me to confirm my timing is at 11am. But stitches can only be removed after a week. Im not able to stay there for a week . I intend to come back on the 3rd day or 4 th day.as the surgery is done at 11am, are we able to have a light breakfast or to have an empty stomach? Do you know any clinic that will help to remove the stitches in Singapore? Thanks a lot. I'm a little excited and scared at the same time.......
Hi.. can the stitches be remove in sg? i will be goin on 23rd nov. can help to advice?

iuhis87

Post by iuhis87 » Fri, 02 Nov 2012 10:25 pm

Worries wrote:Hi Gera 38

U can go Alaxis clinic to look for Dr Donald Ng for stitches removal. He charge
$100 for stitches removal.
hihi

so meaning i can come back sg to remove stitches? as i intend to go for 3days

I have book appt with Dr Nara on 23rd Nov

Vialinh

Post by Vialinh » Sat, 03 Nov 2012 8:59 am

Hey Rainy, miracle happened. Dr Nara replied 5 days later but only with a one liner. Never answer my qs on costs etc. Gave me an appt date on 12 Nov. May not necessary go to him though, because want to know if he does tip-plasty. I would want a complete nose job done once which need no further touch-up. If not got to go thru pain again. Also waiting for Dr Chi's reply if I can get earlier appt.

If manage to go on 12 Nov, hope to meet up with Sandrateoh & User2012! I can't pm u guys. Hope u can c my posts. Gimme Ur email add pls or email me at [email protected]

Getting all excited!