Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 8:34 pm

daybreakk wrote:
aadvark wrote:depends on individual i suppose... mine went down by abt 35-40% in total, from most swollen till now
You did yu nose about 2 years liao only deswell 35-40%? mine completely deswell liao
How much did urs deswell by? 50%?

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 8:43 pm

Guys when u did ur rhino, does the nose hurt like a week after? Cause the left side of my nose.. the dorsum hurts quite a bit when touched.

Im feeling real anxious abt the pain because Im not sure if Im supposed to be feeling any. Im under the assumption that the nose is not supposed to hurt.. just supposed to feel tight? Or am I wrong? Well, I hope I am... cause when Nara removed the dissolvable stitches for me earlier (im flying off tomorrow thats why), he told me that if I feel any pain, or have any swelling or discharge from my nose, Im supposed to call right away. Hence now, Im so paranoid abt the pain on my left dorsum. Also if i gently run my fingertip along the bridge of my nose to the tip, I can feel a slight sensation of pain as well.

Any opinion greatly appreciated.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 8:50 pm

daybreakk wrote:
aadvark wrote:depends on individual i suppose... mine went down by abt 35-40% in total, from most swollen till now
You did yu nose about 2 years liao only deswell 35-40%? mine completely deswell liao
we are referring to the diff in size from most swollen till now
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 8:51 pm

bumperkiss2 wrote:Guys when u did ur rhino, does the nose hurt like a week after? Cause the left side of my nose.. the dorsum hurts quite a bit when touched.

Im feeling real anxious abt the pain because Im not sure if Im supposed to be feeling any. Im under the assumption that the nose is not supposed to hurt.. just supposed to feel tight? Or am I wrong? Well, I hope I am... cause when Nara removed the dissolvable stitches for me earlier (im flying off tomorrow thats why), he told me that if I feel any pain, or have any swelling or discharge from my nose, Im supposed to call right away. Hence now, Im so paranoid abt the pain on my left dorsum. Also if i gently run my fingertip along the bridge of my nose to the tip, I can feel a slight sensation of pain as well.

was def sore when i touched it, this went on for a while, but din really hurt without contact. do see a doc if u r concerned

wteng

Post by wteng » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 9:13 pm

hey shalom, i think what u meant is what i am goung thru too, does that mean it will be like that permanently, one side is higher than the other? cos my doc inserted thru the right nostril. how high is the silicon he gave u, 4mm? u chose the japan one or us one? is the japan pne like the korean ones so sharp and defined?? haha

ewee

Re: Trip tp Dr Nara

Post by ewee » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:48 pm

Hi,

I am interested to see Dr Nara to do lipo and need a partner. Dont think i can go alone.

Please PM me. thanks.

BTW, has anyone with pics of their after lipo with Nara? Can share? Is Nara very good. His fees are very cheap but im scared cheap doesnt come good. I been following the feedback here and some sounds scary. Can anyone share with me please. thanks.

Eve

Beautyqueen wrote:Hi All my frens,

The system error & i have to re-register...

I'm planning to visit Dr Nara to do my liposuction & maybe change my nose implant.

I see Shalom's nose implant results quite nice...mine is abt 5-6yrs old implant done in Spore. Very natural but i think it's not high enough..hee

Aadvark frens did lipo at Dr Nara & feedbacked quite good also.

I wanna go try too.

Made appt with Dr Nara on 1 Feb 2008 at 1pm.

Going to take a coach & booked a room at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel.

Anyone interested to go also?

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:49 pm

aadvark wrote:
bumperkiss2 wrote:Guys when u did ur rhino, does the nose hurt like a week after? Cause the left side of my nose.. the dorsum hurts quite a bit when touched.

was def sore when i touched it, this went on for a while, but din really hurt without contact. do see a doc if u r concerned
Hahaha u definitely make me feel better Aadvark. I was so paranoid earlier. Yeah it doesnt hurt without contact, only when I touch my nose I can feel where hurts hahaha. Thanks.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 2:31 am

Hi,

I am considering rhino, chin augmentation and face lift. I am thinking to get it done in Feb (after CNY) or early march. Seeking for your advice and definitely looking for partners for the journey.

Before I can put myself under the knife, I have following apprehensions:

1. How much is the down time after rhino? I may drop the idea if i have to run around here and there with a bumpy nose and hell lotta bandages on my face for a long time.

2. Where can I get more details about Dr. Nara? About his experience and surgeries done so far..? The Prices posted here are pretty ALLURING but on second thoughts - WTH its a matter of face. :?
Last edited by Inferno on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 6:38 am

Inferno wrote:Hi,

I am considering rhino, chin augmentation and face lift. I am thinking to get it done in Feb (after CNY) or early march. Seeking for your advice and definitely looking for partners for the journey.

Before I can put myself under the knife, I have following apprehensions:

1. How much is the down time after rhino? I may drop the idea if i have to run around here and there with a bumpy nose and hell lotta bandages on my face for a long time.

2. Where can I get more details about Dr. Nara? About his experience and surgeries done so far..? The Prices posted here are pretty intimidating but on second thoughts - WTH its a matter of face. :?
if you think Nara's prices are intimidating, then you should take a look at some of the other threads to compare the market rates :)

Inferno

Post by Inferno » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:13 am

alright.. my bad!! (NOT intimidating any more)..
the low prices are enticing me.. i wanna run towards Dr. Nara right now!! :)
But how was your experience (about rhino and chin aug.) with Dr. Nara?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 3:38 pm

Inferno wrote:alright.. my bad!! (NOT intimidating any more)..
quite happy with both now, but was def scared during the healing period... cos u dunnoe whether u will ever return to normal... just like now, my dimples not fully healed yet, getting scared also, cos my body heal slower than normal...

wany

Post by wany » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 4:48 pm

hi ewee, inferno and wteng...

Im interested in going too in early march.Im a PS virgin. :)

add me in your msn can...,

[email protected]

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:46 pm

ok eewie and inferno

i am planning of going july 15th 2008....i have the summer off so much healing time :-) afterwards i wanna have some fun at Bali

i would also be happy is anyone would go the same time....

does anyone know what is a sane idea about lipo, i mean how many areas can a person handle??? I am also thinking about an eyebrow lift and the eyelid (extra skin removal) thing...as i am 39 and it is showing LOL

glacial

Post by glacial » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:19 am

any of u keen to go bkk in end feb for ps? i'm thinking of gg to yanhee..

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:29 pm

Inferno wrote:alright.. my bad!! (NOT intimidating any more)..
OMG u r desperate. Like me.. that day when i decided to go i go buy the ticket the next day and a week later shoo i'm there... haha. I might be going during april or march to fix my nose.