Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 3:07 pm

magical wrote:Anyway...

Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel just e-mail me that their hotel will be closed for renovation.. still cannot confirm a date when will be open...
Hi Magical, Lee Garden's reception counter located so high up leh. they are also affected meh? OMG... I book Novetel leh. Not sure whether anything happen to it anot lor... they never reply me in any form yet.

Sigh....

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 3:15 pm

I booked for New Seasons Hotel and I just call them up, they told me they will be opening tomorrow.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 8:58 pm

moochi wrote:I booked for New Seasons Hotel and I just call them up, they told me they will be opening tomorrow.
wow thats great moochi, I had email novetel. I shall wait for their reply then. I just rec email from Dr Nara too. they are back to normal too.. I'm so excited about doing my nose now... can't wait man... But before going to Nara, I am going to Phuket first, because I wanted to go seaside and snorkering... Yeah!!!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:52 pm

Sorry everyone for this late post, but was busy past 2 days. One forummer arrived in Hatyai on Fri 5th nov. and she sms-ed me that nara was cleaning up his shop when she reached there and told her he would be bk in biz starting Saturday 6th nov. So i guess all appts shld go on as per normal, hope that helps :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:58 pm

aadvark wrote:Sorry everyone for this late post, but was busy past 2 days. One forummer arrived in Hatyai on Fri 5th nov. and she sms-ed me that nara was cleaning up his shop when she reached there and told her he would be bk in biz starting Saturday 6th nov. So i guess all appts shld go on as per normal, hope that helps :)
hey thanks aadvark, I emailed them, and they says they are back to normal already, so if my apt is in December then shouldn't be any problem...

Thanks very much for the info though...

Nosiegirl

Post by Nosiegirl » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:57 am

I'm going haytai on 14 dec for 3 days through grassland. Anyone wanna come along? As buddy for ps. I'm going for dr chi.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:38 am

moochi wrote:I booked for New Seasons Hotel and I just call them up, they told me they will be opening tomorrow.
Happy for you, moochi!!! :D :D :D

Hope ur PS will be a good one! :D

Me too, so excited now!!!
Leaving this Sunday noon for BKK. 8-)

Mic8

Post by Mic8 » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 5:56 pm

Hie, anybody had done dimple before? Supprisingly I receive a reply from Dr Puttisak Puttawibul saying that if l want a permanant dimple then there is no guarantee that there won't be a scar! Gosh.....wondering how the scar would be like!

And they also told me that they will try resume business only on Sunday 14, but also still not sure yet because everythings were under water. They have to order the supplies from Bangkok for safety of the customers.

Hmm....comparing Dr Putt & Dr Chi, do u all agree that Dr. may seem better? Anyone want to go Hatyai together, we can plan a trip there together? I can go anytime perhaps next week onwards as l'm quite flexible

moochi
Regular
Regular

Post by moochi » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 9:32 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:

yeah blessedrekyo... it's kinda exciting and scary at the same time :)
Hope everything goes well for you too... btw, when are you starting your sineech? suppose to start like few days before surgery rite?

Lacey

Hatyai Clearing Up After Flood

Post by Lacey » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

I was freaked out when I saw the news of Hatyai, however I have emailed Amy(Dr Nara), they are currently operating business as per normal and as for Lee Gardens they are still clearing up now...apparently they promised that by december it will be business as usual for them. Lets keep our fingers crossed :P

Anyone recently when thru BA with Dr Nara?? it will be good to know more frm the experience ones...

:D

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:39 pm

moochi wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:

Hope everything goes well for you too... btw, when are you starting your sineech? suppose to start like few days before surgery rite?
Thanks dear! :)

Yah... Scared rite... I've started the pre op supplement on 1st. Nov & will con't till 14th Nov.

Not few days before surgery leh. According to the directions on the packaging, i shall start my 1st SinEech (orange/peach colour) on 14 nov evening, since is 1-24 hour before surgery, 2nd capsule after my surgery on 15th Nov, & 3rd on that evening.
Then from 16-18 Nov, I will complete the peach/peach color 1 capsule 3 x daily. So pray that bruise & swelling will "vanish" after I complete the whole course of SinEech.. :lol:

Then if still swell, I will con't the post op supplement... :D

I heard pineapple helps swelling to subside too. So I tink we shouldn't hv prob finding pineapple since we are in Thailand. ;) :lol:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:25 am

blessedrekyo wrote:
moochi wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote: Happy for you, moochi!!! :D :D :D

Thanks dear! :)

Yah... Scared rite... I've started the pre op supplement on 1st. Nov & will con't till 14th Nov.

Not few days before surgery leh. According to the directions on the packaging, i shall start my 1st SinEech (orange/peach colour) on 14 nov evening, since is 1-24 hour before surgery, 2nd capsule after my surgery on 15th Nov, & 3rd on that evening.
Then from 16-18 Nov, I will complete the peach/peach color 1 capsule 3 x daily. So pray that bruise & swelling will "vanish" after I complete the whole course of SinEech.. :lol:

Then if still swell, I will con't the post op supplement... :D

I heard pineapple helps swelling to subside too. So I tink we shouldn't hv prob finding pineapple since we are in Thailand. ;) :lol:
yup, u shld have no problem finding pineapples n pineapple juice there ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:30 am

aadvark wrote:
yup, u shld have no problem finding pineapples n pineapple juice there ;)
Thanks, aadvark :D
Last edited by blessedrekyo on Wed, 10 Nov 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

schnauzie

Post by schnauzie » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:46 pm

just back from Dr Nara.
I was the 1st patient to do the surgery after he cleaned up from the flood.
There was electricity and water cut off on 2nd and 3rd nov.
i did mine on 4th nov evening, in the afternoon, i still saw dr nara and his nurses washing up the clinic with river water since there is shortage of water supply...

well of course after rounds of reassurance from dr that it is safe to go ahead with the procedures, i went ahead....

Liposuction with Dr Nara is so-so... i have to admit his charges are cheap, but likewise the area/ fats sucked is minimal...
personally, i equate pain/swelling level with the amt of fats drawn.. my previous experience with Dr JW completely different with Dr Nara.

Dr Nara finished liposuction on my front thighs within 20 mins and went ahead to spend 1hr+ on my nose.

I was awake throughout the whole process and i know how it was performed... i wished he could have done a better job on liposuction, but i guess every doctor have their stands. It's up to the patient whether you want to buy his theory of beauty :)

my thighs has no pain.. i can climb up my hotel for 17 storeys since there was no elevator working... swelling is minimal, effect is also minimal....

My nose is however a pleasant surprise for me. Although doing alarplasty is very painful, i find my nose looking natural and hopefully it turns out well...

My suggestion for those who wants to do rhino/alar with Dr nara --> 4 / 5 stars

Liposuction: 1.5 / 5 stars....

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 09 Nov 2010 1:53 pm

schnauzie wrote:just back from Dr Nara.
I was the 1st patient to do the surgery after he cleaned up from the flood.
There was electricity and water cut off on 2nd and 3rd nov.
i did mine on 4th nov evening, in the afternoon, i still saw dr nara and his nurses washing up the clinic with river water since there is shortage of water supply...

well of course after rounds of reassurance from dr that it is safe to go ahead with the procedures, i went ahead....

Liposuction with Dr Nara is so-so... i have to admit his charges are cheap, but likewise the area/ fats sucked is minimal...
personally, i equate pain/swelling level with the amt of fats drawn.. my previous experience with Dr JW completely different with Dr Nara.

Dr Nara finished liposuction on my front thighs within 20 mins and went ahead to spend 1hr+ on my nose.

I was awake throughout the whole process and i know how it was performed... i wished he could have done a better job on liposuction, but i guess every doctor have their stands. It's up to the patient whether you want to buy his theory of beauty :)

my thighs has no pain.. i can climb up my hotel for 17 storeys since there was no elevator working... swelling is minimal, effect is also minimal....

My nose is however a pleasant surprise for me. Although doing alarplasty is very painful, i find my nose looking natural and hopefully it turns out well...

My suggestion for those who wants to do rhino/alar with Dr nara --> 4 / 5 stars

Liposuction: 1.5 / 5 stars....
OMG! You were awake throughout the whole process?!?!? :o

Oh, I think I will :shock: & faint if I'm gonna awake half way through the process.

But really appreciated & thankful to you for sharing here, schnauzie! :D

And you mentioned alarplasty is very painful, may I know is it very swollen aft the op?
Why didn't you opt for local anesthesia?
Or were you awake halfway when Dr. Nara still in the midst of your lipo?