Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:26 am

Hi I am new here, however i have read through the thread.
I am interested in doing Rhinoplasty.

Just a few things to clarify, hope u all can help me:

1) Rhinoplasty and nose implant is the same right, just a different term being used ya? yup

2) I know a few of u have went for the nose job, and it's so troublesome to take care of it after that ya.
So no contact with water means for that whole recovery period washing face is a nono?
then if bathing and water is not allow to drip down?
or a slight contact is fine but must clean it away immediately?
i avoided the face lor, showering, can avoid the face ma... face area clean with damp cloth then dry immediately

3) what happen if during the healing period and u happen to sneeze, how? will it affect or spoil everything?
sneezing is fine la, nose will feel sore, just control the sneeze, louder you sneeze the more painful

4) for alar, usually u got it done there and got ur stithes removed in Singapore?
6 days later then can remove stitches, so if you dun want to stay there so long, remove back in sg lor

5) For implant I or L shape better, will DR Nana give suggestion?
Haha, it's Dr Nara (a man), not Dr Nana. Dr Nara only does closed rhino, silicon L-shaped implant so you dun have a choice

6) So after the nose surgery right, sleeping will be difficult right, every action is not to hurt ur nose right?
Hmmm, not sure about you all, but when i sleep seldom will touch my nose la, be it on back or on side, so wasn't a problem... something touching ur nose wun be painful unless pressure is applied... so if you tend to sleep halfway and bury your nose into your pillow, then might be a problem...

Sorry for asking so many questions(to all), then again this whole forum is really very informational! Totally great help.
Thank you very much in advance
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 6:01 am

Wish you all the best aadvark..

plutology

plastic surgery?

Post by plutology » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 8:07 am

Anyone know about plastic surgeon Somyos Kunachak at yonskorn thailand?

ANyone can advice about him?
cck

plutology

Post by plutology » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 9:21 am

[quote="mbk"]I have been there once and going there again to see the doc. Maybe Monday.

I paid in bahts.

Yeah, the hotel brand new. Small but very nice from outside. It is right next door to clinic.[/quote

have you visited yoskarn? who is the doctor? doc somyos kunachak?
how was the consultation? have u decided who to do ur ps with?
do u hav any ps experience with yoskarn?

IS THE ANYONE WHO EVER HAVE PS EXPERIENCE WITH DR SOMYOS KUNACHAK AT YOSKARN?
cck

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 9:31 am

deelady wrote:what exactly is Sineech?
how does it help in PS
Have a look at this http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10369. :) Hope that'll help![/url]

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:19 am

plutology wrote:
mbk wrote:I have been there once and going there again to see the doc. Maybe Monday.

I paid in bahts.

Yeah, the hotel brand new. Small but very nice from outside. It is right next door to clinic.

wa, no need to shout...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

plutology

Post by plutology » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:26 am

aadvark wrote:
plutology wrote:
mbk wrote:I have been there once and going there again to see the doc. Maybe Monday.

I paid in bahts.

Yeah, the hotel brand new. Small but very nice from outside. It is right next door to clinic.

wa, no need to shout...

so, who can advice me?give me some opinion ler...
cck

shoppingirl

Re: Double Eye-lid

Post by shoppingirl » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 2:51 pm

aadvark wrote:
shoppingirl wrote:Hi lil_ab,

I’m a ps newbie. I read from the previous posts that you’re planning to have your surgery done by Dr Nana in May 2008. Have you found anyone to go with you?

Hi aadvark,

Actually I'm planning to do my double eye-lid.. do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work on double-eyelid surgery? Do you mind sharing? If you're comfortable with it, can you please add me on the msn? 10x!

My email address is [email protected]
the previous database corruption removed some of the pix i posted:

Eyes

Nose
10x for posting up those pictures & addin me in the msn! :wink: You look great! How many days did you stay in hatyai when you did your double-lid, chin & rhino( back in 06) ? How many days did Dr Nara took to perform all 3 parts? I am thinkin of doing double-eyelid, alar & rhino at one go.. Do you have a rough idea on how many days he would take?

All the best for your upcoming op! =)

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:27 pm

i ask dr nara's before and she replied all these surgery can be done in a dAY, except lipo can only be perform on each area on a daily basis.

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 5:13 pm

princessli wrote:Oh nice nara managed to lengthen ur tip using the L silicone. Ya the surgeon is quite bad =/ Well, u managed to get a nice nose & chin now => HUGSS
mayb u can try laser? Did u ask Dr Nara why he couldnt fix it for u?
thanks! well, the nose is not perfect...it may never be cos spoiled by the Singapore PS in the beginning... but i think it's at least decent looking now...thanks to dr nara..love my chin though :D

have asked around if can laser, apparently not, cos it's not like it's keloid or something, it's a groove from uneven edges, can't even use filler to plump it up. i have asked dr nara abt re-doing the alar, he said just no, don't understand why, maybe he think my nostrils would be to small for my nose? even the implant, he was quite reluctant to change for me, had aksed me to wait for another 3 months to see. he is that type of doctor who is not into hard-selling i guess.
Shal0m

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 5:18 pm

princessli wrote:oh hows happyliving?
i think she's ok, just not used to her new nose..with bridge and tip...i've told her i wish i have her nose, small and pointy...even her mum, sister and sister-in-law complimented her...hope she'll get used to it in time :)
Shal0m

shal0m
Regular
Regular

just to clear the air

Post by shal0m » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 5:32 pm

ok, the reason why happyliving didn't have a "pleasant op experience" was because both of us were conscious throughout!

well, anyway happyliving regretted for telling dr nara's nurse that we both didn't sleep at all the night before surgery, very tired, can KO anytime. guess that's why the sedation dose was reduced for our safety.

i didn't feel any pain throughout, but it was kinda boring to lay still for 2 hrs...as for happyliving, she said she felt abit of pain, but i told her that if it was indeed surgery pain, it would be untolerable...imagine feeling that pain of being sliced??

when we left HDY, her swelling is almost gone, looking so normal, her nose still looking smaller than my pre-op nose+bridge.
Shal0m

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 6:07 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to log in and tell everyone that I'm OK. Thanks for all the concerns. I'm very well. Just need sometime to get used to my new nose.
Dr Nara is good. Please do not have any doubts against him. :D

[/img]

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 6:21 pm

aadvark wrote:
beannie wrote:shal0m,
Happy for you that you have a new nose which you finally like. However, guess happyliving is not as lucky as you. I did contact her early this week.. seems like she had not a very nice experience during the op. Just hope that she will recover well and will get what she expects from her nose.

I'm thinking of making my nose smaller but after what she has describled to me, i must really reconsider very very seriously now :P
oh no... what happened to happyliving during the op? was it during lipo? dun scare me... i doing lipo this time...

or is it cos her nose is swollen until very huge? say lei, dun scare everyone in here...

i remember when i first did last yr, i called my friends back in sg to keep complaining about how hideous i am and how i've been disfigured for life, and kept vowing to burn down his clinic...etc lol :P

this is why i dun wanna go alone this time... u need peer support...
Hi Aadvark,
I'm OK, don't worry... Dr Nara is good. Thanks for your kind recommendation. Just need sometime to get used to my new nose.
I only proceeded with nose, no lipo last minute...
All the best on your coming PS trip. :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 6:41 pm

wish those going with aadvark a succesful trip to hatyai ahead! :D
Cry when you get ripped.