Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 6:12 am

momoko wrote:
aadvark wrote:
momoko wrote:any ideas/ recommedations where i can do breasts fillers at thailand?
wun it be safer to use implants, rather than fillers?
fillers are injected directly, and though it's been termed safe, it's still unclear whether there are any long term effects because it's still so relatively new
I feel it's more safe than implants since fillers have been around for quite some time. And i think the look and feel of fillers will be much much more natural compared to implants.

still sourcing for a gd n reliable doc.
think u may wanna research some more first. implants have been around way longer than fillers, so if talking abt safety, i think implants will be ahead. implants have come a long way since the horror stories abt bursting implants from 2 decades ago.

and if in terms of whether it feels natural, i think implants will feel more natural too. the implant is placed beneath the muscle, while the fillers will be placed just under the skin. so fillers if not done properly potentially will feel and look lumpy. and if injected directly, will be hard to remove completely, so means irreversible. implants just have to remove the sac
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 6:14 am

boicott wrote:
Blurze wrote:
summerboy02 wrote:Dear all

I finally had my Rhino done at hatyai on Mon after few months of reading up this thread.I had my nose done not by Dr nara but by Dr Puttisak.I chose the USA implant which set me back by 8500 bahts.He carefully use a tool to carve the implant to suit the bridge/shape of my nose.
I chose not to be sedated throughout the surgery cos im afraid of the fact that sedation can knock me off within 10 seconds.In fact,Dr Puttisak mentioned that in his 20 over years of Rhino surgery,im the only second patient who did not want to be sedated.Therefore,im fully awake while Dr Puttisak operated on me.The sound made during the surgery did scare me off.Within 50 mins,my surgery was done.
I did not suffer much after the surgery,no pain and nothing.I did not touch any of the pain killers except for 4 tablets on the first day.No brusises or blue black/yellow patches around my eyes or nose.Just a ill swollen near the side of my nose n tip.Otherwise,my face looks normal and can go to work without looking horrendeous.Dr Puttisak was also nice enough to recommend me where to buy cheap roacuttane in Hatyai for my nasty breakouts recently.indeed roacutanne was freaking cheap in hatyai and i bought 30 tablets at one shot.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who had answered my enquiries pertaining to Rhino and i had finally realised my dreams of achieving a nicer nose.
The 14 hours coach ride really worn me out!!!
Hey, care to share where do you buy roacutanne. Planning to go to hat yai in july
U can buy it at any pharmacies there, abt 30+ SGD per box.
remember to get ur liver checked periodically as roaccutane can cause liver damage if taken long term. some ppl have weak livers and may not be able to start a course at all...

macarena

Post by macarena » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:31 am

Hi aadvark, is dr pat good in skill for chin augmentation? pls advise.... :roll:

shika

surgery

Post by shika » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 4:04 pm

Anyone doing PS in a few months? I want to get a double eyelid surgery but still undecided on the surgeon. PM me if you're going.

shika

Post by shika » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 4:13 pm

I might be doing my eyelids probably in a few months but if my plans change I will let you know so we can go together in Sept.

AmmyLaw wrote:hi everyone! i'm going to Dr. Nara to do my double eyelids around early September, i don't want to go alone so if anyone interested in splitting accommodation costs you may either pm me or email me at [email protected]

oh, and i'll be vacationing in Bangkok before doing my Surgery in Hat Yai so i'll either meet you in Hat Yai or Bangkok.

p/s girls only please!

shika

Post by shika » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 5:15 pm

Does anyone know any plastic surgeon that does laser eyelid surgery? I heard laser shows a smaller scar then the cut method.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:36 am

macarena wrote:Hi aadvark, is dr pat good in skill for chin augmentation? pls advise.... :roll:
can't speak for everyone but i LOVE the chin which i revised with him in dec 08 :D

AmmyLaw

Post by AmmyLaw » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:57 am

shika wrote:I might be doing my eyelids probably in a few months but if my plans change I will let you know so we can go together in Sept.

AmmyLaw wrote:hi everyone! i'm going to Dr. Nara to do my double eyelids around early September, i don't want to go alone so if anyone interested in splitting accommodation costs you may either pm me or email me at [email protected]

oh, and i'll be vacationing in Bangkok before doing my Surgery in Hat Yai so i'll either meet you in Hat Yai or Bangkok.

p/s girls only please!
okay, but be sure to tell me by around july thereabouts, since i'. planning on planning everything by then. so far i've had one person contact me about it but she only wants to do it in bangkok so the offer still stands!

oh, and i sort of prefer someone who's been to Hat Yai before, since i am totally unfamiliar with that place.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 4:35 am

for the ppl in here who understand mandarin and follow taiwanese celebrities. This is the 25th Mar 09 episode of Kang Xi. They are discussing their before and after PS pictures and the diff ops they have done on themselves. PS is truly mainstream in taiwan! :D

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODAyNTc2Mjg=.html

chryselle

Post by chryselle » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Addvark, may i noe y u revised ur chin with dr pat as i understand that u alr hv it done wit dr nara b4?? thks..

chryselle

Post by chryselle » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 4:57 pm

Blurze wrote:Hi Chryselle,

You may refer to the below of the exact location. Don't think you will get lost as it's around 10mins walk from lee garden plaza.

http://www.dr-nara.com/index.php/nara-clinic

chryselle wrote:I will be going to Dr nara on e 30th to hv my eyes n chin done.

So lost now, 1st time planning a trip on my own.. im so afraid that i will lost my way in hattyai, can someone pls advise me how to walk over to his clinic from lee garden plaza?

What should i bring for post op care?? someone mentioned antibotics cream for e scars, may i noe where can i get it?? Do i need prescription for that??

Will be staying in hattyai for 2 days & coming back on e 2rd, will that be ok?? Many may thks!!! :)
Thks Blurze 4 e reply, btw u noe where can i get e antiobiotics cream for e scars?? :D

codey

Post by codey » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 5:47 pm

hownowhownow wrote:
codey wrote:Hi everyone, would like to check with u guys. How do u guys usually go to hat yai? Cos i have check, need to do 1 transit which min waiting time is abt 6hours. Any faster way?

And i am planning to do lipo. My wedding is in jan and i need to do lipo and recover before I can take wedding photos. help! is it too rush now? :(
Hey Codey, I presume ya are from sg? normally the forumers go up to Hatyai by coach directly..Other than that AirAsia has pretty cheap tickets if you are flying from Bangkok..they have ard 5 time slots daily..

btw im going to do lipo during august..when r u doing btw? :)
yup. I am from sg. Intend to go during May. But still waiting whether my hubby is free to go with me or not. Cos I'm quite afraid to go alone. Afterall, its a first time doing lipo. >.<

martzchrt

Re: Water jet lipo suction

Post by martzchrt » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 6:16 pm

looier wrote:
tweetyger1983 wrote:hi may i know had anyone done water jet lipo suction in thailand..any kind soul pls advise...and what is the difference btw vaser and water jet liposuction ......
Water jet lipo is when a solution that dissolves the fat mixed with anaesthetics is injected through a tiny incision in stomachskin layer and than sucked out.
Vaser on the other hand is done with ultrasound to break down fatcels and liquify them and then suck out.

For Vaserlipo look here http://www.laser-surgery-bangkok.com/, it's more expensive but it's said to be a better way to remove fat as there is more control over quantity thats gonna be removed. But I don't know, never saw results myself. Waterjet is much more common and thats what I had.
Hi, I'm totally new & took really many days to read thru as much as possible on the posts for lipo, but still have so much qns. Pls bear with me if this are repetitive:

1. Was actually considering dr nara's until i read abt this water jet lipo. i chk the sp clinic website, is more expensive than dr nara's. is it true that it takes out more fat than tumescent lipo, and can see results faster?

2. since i am doing in thailand, i am really concern abt the post-op care. i read that its good to go for ultra sound, rf etc so that skin will not be saggy. any good recommendations where and what treatments are good locally? also abt the compression garment, wat size to buy? if i buy my current size, will it be too large (altho i dun mind if this happens.... :wink: but will be good to hv the correct size to compress the area)

3. would appreciate if i can msn with anyone who have done either treatment before so tat i know wat to expect, & not over-expect.

anyway, i have just gave birth to my 2nd kid 4.5mths ago, & have been told that I can only go for lipo at least 6mths after giving birth. if i am going to dr nara, i think i can actually make appt now....

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:53 pm

chryselle wrote:Hi Addvark, may i noe y u revised ur chin with dr pat as i understand that u alr hv it done wit dr nara b4?? thks..
eeeks, i think i run the risk of sounding like a broken record, cos i posted this many times le... anyway, here goes...

the chin by dr nara was fine, because it suited my original face shape. but later on i did jaw implants, which increased the width of my face, so my first chin implant ended up looking too short in proportion. in the end i got it revised with Dr Pat who did my jaw implants.

no.good.advice

Post by no.good.advice » Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:37 am

Hi!!!

Does anyone have any photos of how the bandages will look like for otoplasty??
And can they be removed by yourself or do you need to go to a doctor for that?
Thanks in advance!! :)