Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Youkihi

Post by Youkihi » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 7:57 am

princessli: I don't think there would be scaring. It really depends on the doctor's skills.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 8:06 am

ya im wondering if anyone can recommend a doc besides korea..cos from what i read not that many docs do it.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 10:06 am

takuda wrote:to aadvark and people in the trip, so you all are visiting nara and yanhee? how about the yoskarn clinic that was posted in another thread.
wah sad, 2 mths of postings disappeared :(
yoskarn is mainly non-invasive procedures, for skin, i dun need...
tokai clinic is the one i intend to visit http://www.tokaiclinic.com
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:37 am

aadvark wrote:
takuda wrote:to aadvark and people in the trip, so you all are visiting nara and yanhee? how about the yoskarn clinic that was posted in another thread.

i thought so too, but no! they do lipo, eyes, nose and all sorts of invasive procedures. i asked through email and for rhino he says $2500, didn't mention but most likely is US dollars? Thats not cheap!

http://www.laser-surgery-bangkok.com/

on the left navigations are the procedures. but the thing is they do for a lot of caucasians, so might not be a perfect surgeon for asian surgeries. nonetheless, they do a lot of procedures from eyes to ahem ahem genital enhancement. :oops:
Cry when you get ripped.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 2:08 pm

Hey Takuda, I went to the clinic and 95% I saw there were asians....sure there are non-asians but the doctor is an ENT by training on top of being a PS so he must be good? Also a professor at a university..

Wish to hear feedback from anyone who went to dr somyos

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 2:11 pm

aadvark wrote:yoskarn is mainly non-invasive procedures, for skin, i dun need...
He does everything including sex change!! hahaha

I posted both websites..what do you think? He is very respected in thailand i heard.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 6:19 pm

mbk wrote:
aadvark wrote:yoskarn is mainly non-invasive procedures, for skin, i dun need...
He does everything including sex change!! hahaha

I posted both websites..what do you think? He is very respected in thailand i heard.
yes! u been there? are you going soon? i don't really know the place and am keen of visiting. they charge in US dollars right? i was quoted $2500 for a full rhinoplasty. and they have collaboration with this hotel which is called AphroditeInn i think..he says that's $70 per night. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 6:56 pm

aadvark wrote:

i visited the website. looks also attractive. for nose, do they do grafting or not? it says: rhinoplasty, augmentation ...................US$600..think thats only implant not including alrplasty and tip rhinoplasty.
Cry when you get ripped.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 8:35 pm

I have been there once and going there again to see the doc. Maybe Monday.

I paid in bahts.

Yeah, the hotel brand new. Small but very nice from outside. It is right next door to clinic.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:00 pm

Anyone heard of Dr. Witoon? He seems to be well-erespected too.

http://www.surgery-thailand.com/

I had a consultation with him. It was free and he was very friendly. But he didn't show me any pics (says Thai law doesnt allow but some surgeons show???). Consultation was free. His clinic is very close to Bumrungrad hospital.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:09 pm

mbk wrote:I have been there once and going there again to see the doc. Maybe Monday.

I paid in bahts.

Yeah, the hotel brand new. Small but very nice from outside. It is right next door to clinic.
thats really soon! haha thai bahts? it cant be 2500 baht! neither can it be 70 baht! how much did you pay for the hotel/inn? what procedures did you do? :)
Cry when you get ripped.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:15 pm

I meant you can pay in thai baht. Wasnt saying it was 2500 thai baht haha.

I don't stay at aphrodite. If I get surgery then yeah maybe...

I am going for consultations...I had needling done for acne scars.

Will plan surgery once I see which doc suits me. Wish more patients would come and share...

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:22 pm

mbk wrote:I meant you can pay in thai baht. Wasnt saying it was 2500 thai baht haha.

I don't stay at aphrodite. If I get surgery then yeah maybe...

I am going for consultations...I had needling done for acne scars.

Will plan surgery once I see which doc suits me. Wish more patients would come and share...
i see, haha no wonder, 2500 baht is crazy. anw, the doc is really friendly sounds nice and all, ready to answer questions. is the clinic accessible? how did you get there frm the airport? a cab? how long? am actually interested but 2500 US is not really a great deal, almost the same as TW or even korea. :(
Cry when you get ripped.

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:27 pm

Which clinic? Yoskarn?

From airport I took taxi to the city. In the city you can take BTS (mrt here). Very convenient and easy and nice. Yoskarn clinic you stop at Chid Lom and 3 minute walk. Lots of big shoping malls nearby. It is one or two streets behind Anorma hotel. Very easy to find.

From airport to Bangkok city centre is 400 baht plus I think 60 high way toll fee which you pay.

Havent been to Tokai clinic. So many PS clinics and centres here. Just need more feedback from patients!!!
:-|

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:32 pm

Oh, I must warn you not to take any taxi from airport....many people hassling you...just walk right through and you will see the TAXI STAND and you line up there. They will then give you a receipt for your taxi when you tell them the location. That way the taxi drivers don't fool you.

Shopping here is so much better than singapore! Many of everything here from high end to cheap end. Also the local brands are nice. But i found certain things more expensive than singapore.. but love the huge shopping malls. They are all very different and lots of places to sit etc..

To answer your former question, 400 baht plus 60 baht by taxi from airport to clinic
Last edited by mbk on Thu, 06 Dec 2007 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.