Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 4:09 pm

e3323 wrote:
Brenton wrote:Wah, finally i finished reading everything in this thread!!

Hmmm emailed Nara regarding my appointment timing....Cos when i called, it was confirmed that my appointment was at 1030am. But when i emailed them and asked, they said my operation time would be 4-5pm.

was it a communication breakdown due to language barriers or was it just a mistake? Anyway i asked them to double check and get back to me liao...Hope it's early in the morning so that i have more time to rest.

So out of so many pple that did with Dr Pat, only Lazy and Boi18 was satisfied??

I am not a nose person and i dunno what kind of nose i want also..just want it smaller.

Will a L-implant make you more eurasian? and I assume S-implant would retain your ethnicity??

Hmm i didnt read the whole thread......so most people were not satisfied with Pat?.....damn....i was really thinking about having him do my browlift and brow bone burring.

I need to find a surgeon in thailand who is cheap, has a good reputation, and can do the endoscopic brow lift and do the brow bone burring through an eyelid incision.
i am asking a question, that's not a statement, and i was only refering to nose surgery with Dr Pat.

There are other pple who did other areas with Dr. Pat and are happy with it.....
Ultimately it depends on what you want and whether that particular doctor can deliver or not..

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 4:18 pm

Brenton wrote:
e3323 wrote:
Brenton wrote:Wah, finally i finished reading everything in this thread!!

Hmmm emailed Nara regarding my appointment timing....Cos when i called, it was confirmed that my appointment was at 1030am. But when i emailed them and asked, they said my operation time would be 4-5pm.

was it a communication breakdown due to language barriers or was it just a mistake? Anyway i asked them to double check and get back to me liao...Hope it's early in the morning so that i have more time to rest.

So out of so many pple that did with Dr Pat, only Lazy and Boi18 was satisfied??

I am not a nose person and i dunno what kind of nose i want also..just want it smaller.

Will a L-implant make you more eurasian? and I assume S-implant would retain your ethnicity??

Hmm i didnt read the whole thread......so most people were not satisfied with Pat?.....damn....i was really thinking about having him do my browlift and brow bone burring.

I need to find a surgeon in thailand who is cheap, has a good reputation, and can do the endoscopic brow lift and do the brow bone burring through an eyelid incision.
i am asking a question, that's not a statement, and i was only refering to nose surgery with Dr Pat.

There are other pple who did other areas with Dr. Pat and are happy with it.....
Ultimately it depends on what you want and whether that particular doctor can deliver or not..
i dun think there have been many nose cases with dr pat so far.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 4:28 pm

aadvark wrote:
Brenton wrote:
e3323 wrote:

i dun think there have been many nose cases with dr pat so far.
Then i will be one of the few i guess...hope mine would be a nice job done...arghz....so many more days to go...

e3323

Post by e3323 » Wed, 11 Mar 2009 5:37 pm

Ok so for those who were NOT satisfied with pat...what were their main complaints?

Did anyone here get a browlift or brow bone burring with pat?

Annakilly

Post by Annakilly » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:41 am

e3323 wrote:Ok so for those who were NOT satisfied with pat...what were their main complaints?

I am rather satisfied with his nose job for me which i did with him 3+ weeks back, but if there was anything to nit pick on, the nose he did for me is very caucasian/bollywood, someone commented that my nose looks like dawn yangs nose now.
Too sharp and high for most asians.
If you don't have the facial features to carry a high and sharp nose without looking like a freak, you've definitely got to tell him to mellow down his extremeness.

e3323

Post by e3323 » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:45 am

Annakilly wrote:
e3323 wrote:Ok so for those who were NOT satisfied with pat...what were their main complaints?

I am rather satisfied with his nose job for me which i did with him 3+ weeks back, but if there was anything to nit pick on, the nose he did for me is very caucasian/bollywood, someone commented that my nose looks like dawn yangs nose now.
If you don't have the facial features to carry a high and sharp nose without looking like a freak, you've definitely got to tell him to mellow down his extremeness.
Im not having him do my nose.

Just a brow lift, brow bone burring, upper eyelid surgery, and maybe a lip lift.

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:37 am

Annakilly wrote:

Thanks for sharing....think the nose will still go down further according to the veterans....
Can't wait for my turn....arghz....1st April hurry come...

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:04 pm

Are we allowed to bring the cold compress thingy onto the plane??

I already bought two and i suddenly realised they are liquid and might be able to bring onto the plane...how how??

Annakilly

Post by Annakilly » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 3:26 pm

Brenton wrote:
Annakilly wrote:

Thanks for sharing....think the nose will still go down further according to the veterans....
Can't wait for my turn....arghz....1st April hurry come...
Haha no problem, i hoped the photos helped you out, you should be fine by the 5th day and back to normal by the third week.
My nose is very acceptable now, probably still have 20% more swelling left.
Anyway good luck Brenton, all the best to you :)
You'll definitely come out handsome :wink:

Annakilly

Post by Annakilly » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 3:28 pm

e3323 wrote:
Annakilly wrote:

Im not having him do my nose.

Just a brow lift, brow bone burring, upper eyelid surgery, and maybe a lip lift.
Ah sorry, then i can't help!
I thought you were asking that question in a general aspect :oops:

lesorciere

Post by lesorciere » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 8:10 pm

Hi I'm going to Dr Nara on 2 Apr for rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty, but not keen to stay in Hatyai for one week doing nothing while waiting to remove stitches .... is it possible to remove the stitches back in Sg?

Please advise thank you!

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 9:20 pm

lesorciere wrote:Hi I'm going to Dr Nara on 2 Apr for rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty, but not keen to stay in Hatyai for one week doing nothing while waiting to remove stitches .... is it possible to remove the stitches back in Sg?

Please advise thank you!
Yes, you can find a doctor to remove the stitches for you back in Singapore. There are a ton of plastic surgeons in Mount Elizabeth Hospital.

lesorciere

Post by lesorciere » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:06 pm

Thanks Pinkyice :)

Brenton
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Brenton » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:23 pm

lesorciere wrote:Hi I'm going to Dr Nara on 2 Apr for rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty, but not keen to stay in Hatyai for one week doing nothing while waiting to remove stitches .... is it possible to remove the stitches back in Sg?

Please advise thank you!
hi how are you going to hatyai?? care to chat on msn?

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:22 pm

Pinkyice wrote:

Please advise thank you!
Yes, you can find a doctor to remove the stitches for you back in Singapore. There are a ton of plastic surgeons in Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
normal clinic cant remove?? only plastic surgeons?