Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 27 Jul 2011 3:38 am

LiteOn wrote:
aadvark wrote:
i dare say nara or chi will be as good as what u get in yanhee, same quality at cheaper rate
Hi aadvark,

Will like for your advise.. possible to add my msn [email protected] as not enough post count for pm?
u need to make 5 posts to pm
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Wed, 27 Jul 2011 7:42 pm

Hey everyone. Urgent here! Dr chi couldnt have slot for me. He only able give me a slot on one of the weekends. I m going for chin implant. Is it I can back to work after weekends which is just two days!!! Dr chi is using internal incision. Please help!

TheyCallMeHollywood

Post by TheyCallMeHollywood » Wed, 27 Jul 2011 9:03 pm

Qqsk wrote:Hey everyone. Urgent here! Dr chi couldnt have slot for me. He only able give me a slot on one of the weekends. I m going for chin implant. Is it I can back to work after weekends which is just two days!!! Dr chi is using internal incision. Please help!
lol...chin implant is quite minor...you can get up and about right after surgery ( just no exercise/lifting/jumping up and down) but for first 4-5 days at least you will have square jawed look ... so do you want to go back to office with a bulging lower jaw?

my surgery with dr.chi is on 13th august. staying for 7 days minimum.
Done:braces, rhino,brow lift,buccal fat, thread lift and more injections, lasers and peels than I care to remember.
Soon: forehead aug., 2nd rhino, breast aug. and gummy smile correction, cheek impls.

Qqsk

Post by Qqsk » Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:57 pm

TheyCallMeHollywood wrote:
Qqsk wrote:Hey everyone. Urgent here! Dr chi couldnt have slot for me. He only able give me a slot on one of the weekends. I m going for chin implant. Is it I can back to work after weekends which is just two days!!! Dr chi is using internal incision. Please help!
lol...chin implant is quite minor...you can get up and about right after surgery ( just no exercise/lifting/jumping up and down) but for first 4-5 days at least you will have square jawed look ... so do you want to go back to office with a bulging lower jaw?

So it looks weird rite? Then I have no point to make the appointment that he gave already. I got no leave to take right now. Sad..... N actually he quote me quite a high price for chin. 18000baht. Besides dr chi and dr Nara, where else at hat yai can do chin implant (wing implant)?
Anyway, what surgery r u doing?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:26 am

Hi..

Anyone did lip lift before, can share yr experience ? Which dr is good ? Can't seems to find much info about this procedure.

Thank you very much :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 2:21 am

Qqsk wrote:
TheyCallMeHollywood wrote:

So it looks weird rite? Then I have no point to make the appointment that he gave already. I got no leave to take right now. Sad..... N actually he quote me quite a high price for chin. 18000baht. Besides dr chi and dr Nara, where else at hat yai can do chin implant (wing implant)?
Anyway, what surgery r u doing?
puttisak, check page 1 for more info
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Fri, 29 Jul 2011 3:49 am

aadvark,

How long is your rhino now? You have silicone or silastic right? Do you like it?

everose

Post by everose » Sat, 30 Jul 2011 1:28 pm

Hi everybody I just wanna share my experience in Bangkok.
24 days after epi+lateral.
my epi scarring has became a raised bump.my right eye lateral side is oozing pus.went to see a doctor today and said my epi scarring can be permanent
what shocks me is that the doctor in thailand (name will not be mentioned here ) did not even told me about all this.and now when i contact him via email the response is once every 4-5days.wow before surgery you get fast answers but after that you're just a botch patient that he doesnt want to get related to.
I got to know this doctor here in this forum anyway and it was the biggest mistake of my life .
now at the center of my face there is a keloid epi scar and the end of my eye is oozing pus and has formed a purplish raised bump.had second thoughts of posting my own pic,but anyway am on siltex gel right now to minimise scar.
Envied the ones that had a great job done with minimal fees.
maybe i'm just one out of a million that isnt so lucky
but oh well if you want cheap cant complain too much right?
Goodluck to everyone in this forum

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Sun, 31 Jul 2011 5:32 pm

HELPPPPP
I am going for chin lipo very soon!!
Does anyone know where I can purchase a compression garment for chin?
Dr chi does sell but quite expensive.

anan0606

BA and double eyelid surgery in a week time at Dr Chi

Post by anan0606 » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:37 am

Pleasessss. Can anyone share their experience and result of their BA and double eyelid done at Dr Chi. Thanks in advance

jia90x

Re: Plastic Surgery Partner In Crime Wanted : )

Post by jia90x » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:51 pm

[quote="aquarius1502"][quote][quote="TheyCallMeHollywood"]Hi everyone,

I'm set on going to hatyai for a second round of improvement ( have done a first round of surgery elsewhere, very happy w/ results now on to 2nd round to "tweak"). it's my first time doing surgery in Thailand though so I'm looking for a travel partner , safer as I'm a female in strange country and I would enjoy the company

- I am leaning towards dr.putt for nose refinement and dr.chi for forehead/cheek implants and either doctor for BA.

I am thinking of going in first/2nd week of august. anyone interested?

I would also like to know if anyone here has had good experience with increasing bridge height and tip refinement in hatyai/Bangkok. my current nose is like Maya Karin's ( a Malaysian celebrity) , but with slightly lower bridge. once I have done my forehead aug, a higher bridge and a slightly more refined tip would look natural.

bad experiences are also welcomed. thanks!

ps/ I'm planning to stay about 10 days (in my personal experience it's better you stay at least 7 days after any surgery because thats the peak period for complications to occur) but if you want to leave earlier it's alright. we can share acoomodations but if you're more comfortable having your own room etc that's fine as well.[/quote][/quote]

I'll be there from 9th to 13th Aug. (:[/quote]

i'll be going hatyai with a friend from 8 to 12 aug. are you going to dr nara or dr chi? :)

jia90x

Post by jia90x » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:53 pm

i am going to dr nara next monday for rhino & alarplasty but i'm kinda worried if rhino revision is needed every few years... any kind advice please?

jia90x

Post by jia90x » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:58 pm

:???:

aquarius1502
Regular
Regular

Post by aquarius1502 » Thu, 04 Aug 2011 10:33 am

Hi jia90x

I'm gg to Dr.Chi.
Wanna meet for dinner or sth?
I'm interested to see your nose!
I'm planning to do my nose 2 years later.
I'm gg alone btw haha.

jia90x

Post by jia90x » Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:15 am

hi aquarius1502,

PM-ed you!