Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Vern

Post by Vern » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:07 pm

[quote="summerboy02"]Dear all

I finally had my Rhino done at hatyai on Mon after few months of reading up this thread.I had my nose done not by Dr nara but by Dr Puttisak.I chose the USA implant which set me back by 8500 bahts.He carefully use a tool to carve the implant to suit the bridge/shape of my nose.
I chose not to be sedated throughout the surgery cos im afraid of the fact that sedation can knock me off within 10 seconds.In fact,Dr Puttisak mentioned that in his 20 over years of Rhino surgery,im the only second patient who did not want to be sedated.Therefore,im fully awake while Dr Puttisak operated on me.The sound made during the surgery did scare me off.Within 50 mins,my surgery was done.
I did not suffer much after the surgery,no pain and nothing.I did not touch any of the pain killers except for 4 tablets on the first day.No brusises or blue black/yellow patches around my eyes or nose.Just a ill swollen near the side of my nose n tip.Otherwise,my face looks normal and can go to work without looking horrendeous"

Hi summerBoy02,

Could you tell me more about your nose job with Dr Puttisak? Could you pls email me at [email protected]? Thanks much!

paulabreen

Post by paulabreen » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:54 pm

Hi guys can anyone tell me:

1. how i get from Bangkok to Hatyai - coach or plane & what is the cost?
2. do i book with dr. nara over the phone or email?
3. How long in advance do i need to book?

How good is nara with the lipo....?
I am getting liposuction - can i also have lipo on the calf or knee area?

tyler128

thai rhino

Post by tyler128 » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 3:27 pm

HI MissJuice,
I'm wanting to get rhino in Thailand and saw on the forum you did? Can you please give me advice. Did you go ahead with it and would you recommend your doctor?

many thanks
FlyingMice wrote:
Ms Juice wrote:Dr Nara is gd, plus cheap. Quite a number of frens went to him n are satisifed wif the results..

I did my eyes n nose there..

Shld be gg to him for alar soon.. :D
Hi Miss juice,

U did double eyelid? btw, did ur eyes get bigger? Around how many days did stay in Thailand? I want to go in nov/dec.. So I need a lot of information to be more well prepared. Hope u can share with me your experience.. And is the operation painful? Is it possible to cope with everything alone after the sugery?
curious

tyler128

Post by tyler128 » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 3:47 pm

Hi Aardvak, I'm wanting to get rhino in Thailand and saw on a forum you got rhino with Dr Nara Donsakul? Can you please give me advice. Would you recommend him?

many thanks

aadvark wrote:according to another forumer, Dr Nara used to work as plastic surgeon in hospital b4 starting his own practice, that one i cannot confirm le...

my fren whom i went with googled and found some of his research papers... so we felt better...

his clinic is now one of those shophouse convert wan lor. Well-maintained and clean la, so i din feel so scared, tot it might be those run down dimly lit places in those horror movies ala SAW or HOSTEL... :P

becos he is operating from clinic, he doesn't do anything major... so i cannot do jaw implants etc there. got one forumer went over do breast implants at Nara. She said it couldn't be done at the clinic, had to go elsewhere to do with the correct facilities...

so at least he not cutting us up and leaving us to die if anything happens, lol

i did rhinoplasty, chin implant and stitching of dbl eyelids there last yr in dec 06

for dec 07, i want to go yanhee for jaw implant and buccal fat removal! who want to go with me?!!!

next mar then i going nara again for alar, and prob some lipo and dimples

yes, have to book! else definitely cannot do, cannot walk in appt wan
curious

Vern

Go Hatyai for PS in Dec 08?

Post by Vern » Sat, 30 Aug 2008 4:57 pm

Hi! I'm also thinking of going to See either Dr Nara or Dr Putiisak in Dec 08 for a nose job.

If anyone else is keen, perhaps we can arrange to go tog?

Pls email me at [email protected]

havana

Re: hatyai

Post by havana » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 1:35 am

tomoya wrote:iam gg to hatyai on 5 to 10 sept but my lipo will be on the 6 which is the day after my arrival. any1 can recommend where to shop as i had cal that the latest i reach my hotel to unpacked will be by 4pm, so can shop b4 day of op. wat time will it get dark in hatyai? roughly how long does dr nara do the lipo?tia :D
Hi tomoya,
Have you went for a consultation with Dr. Nara before the lipo or you just book the operation with him directly?
Would he do the lipo for you without consultation? :?

Have book an apointment with him in october, but if him can do the lipo together will save time for another tip. I have not much of leaves left .:cry:

Thanks for the advise.
Kill one man, you are a murderer, kill a million, you are a king, kill them all, you are a god.

joycelynh

Post by joycelynh » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 11:08 am

hi,
do anyone knows how to contact Dr Nara?

does he has an official website or something?
and how much does it costs to do lipo on thighs?
:)
Loves! :)

paulabreen

Post by paulabreen » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 1:11 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paulabreen

Post by paulabreen » Sun, 31 Aug 2008 1:12 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:51 am

paulabreen wrote:Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm Post subject:

1. bangkok to hatyai, fly by airasia, check the website for pricing.
2. book over the phone. contact numbers on first page of this thread
3. depends. but always wiser to book early in case there's a surge of clients. can always cancel later if not going.

areas for lipo you have to confirm with dr nara, he will be the one to decide.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:56 am

joycelynh wrote:hi,
do anyone knows how to contact Dr Nara?

does he has an official website or something?
and how much does it costs to do lipo on thighs?
:)
read page 1, answers are found there

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:57 am

havana wrote:
tomoya wrote:iam gg to hatyai on 5 to 10 sept but my lipo will be on the 6 which is the day after my arrival. any1 can recommend where to shop as i had cal that the latest i reach my hotel to unpacked will be by 4pm, so can shop b4 day of op. wat time will it get dark in hatyai? roughly how long does dr nara do the lipo?tia :D
Hi tomoya,
Have you went for a consultation with Dr. Nara before the lipo or you just book the operation with him directly?
Would he do the lipo for you without consultation? :?

Have book an apointment with him in october, but if him can do the lipo together will save time for another tip. I have not much of leaves left .:cry:

Thanks for the advise.
if you want to do lipo as well, just call and tell the nurse to slot it in, else he might not allocate any time for you if he's packed

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:58 am

tyler128 wrote:Hi Aardvak, I'm wanting to get rhino in Thailand and saw on a forum you got rhino with Dr Nara Donsakul? Can you please give me advice. Would you recommend him?

many thanks

aadvark wrote:according to another forumer, Dr Nara used to work as plastic surgeon in hospital b4 starting his own practice, that one i cannot confirm le...

my fren whom i went with googled and found some of his research papers... so we felt better...

his clinic is now one of those shophouse convert wan lor. Well-maintained and clean la, so i din feel so scared, tot it might be those run down dimly lit places in those horror movies ala SAW or HOSTEL... :P

becos he is operating from clinic, he doesn't do anything major... so i cannot do jaw implants etc there. got one forumer went over do breast implants at Nara. She said it couldn't be done at the clinic, had to go elsewhere to do with the correct facilities...

so at least he not cutting us up and leaving us to die if anything happens, lol

i did rhinoplasty, chin implant and stitching of dbl eyelids there last yr in dec 06

for dec 07, i want to go yanhee for jaw implant and buccal fat removal! who want to go with me?!!!

next mar then i going nara again for alar, and prob some lipo and dimples

yes, have to book! else definitely cannot do, cannot walk in appt wan
lol, i have done nothing but recommend dr nara, thread was started by me if you noticed? :)

lulla

Post by lulla » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 1:36 am

dr nara 's website

www.dr-nara.com

tomoya

Post by tomoya » Mon, 01 Sep 2008 3:06 am

hi i have book the slot from his nurse. i haven went for consultation yet.