Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
elyss0n

Post by elyss0n » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 3:08 pm

aadvark: can you add me on msn please? i'm unable to pm.. [email protected]

i'm interested to go for lipo Oct-december period

anyone wanna go?? females! :)

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 3:44 pm

I am visiting Dr Nara in Dec. Anyone going also ? Doing Rhino..

mebeep

Post by mebeep » Tue, 20 Jul 2010 8:51 pm

Yo^^ mint.
I still can't decide either to dr Nara or dr sompob (sp clinic) . I'm gg this dec as well. Well still have time to decide. Dec still so longgg. You decided to naras'? ^^

RMM9

Post by RMM9 » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:22 am

Enquiry to those who have chin implant.

When you rest your chin on a surface, e:g; table or on your knee (while sitting) does it hurt?

For me I always find my chin feeling rather uncomfortable with pain if there is a slight pressure on it. Is this normal? Already 1 year post op.

Xiaoxuan

Post by Xiaoxuan » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 2:06 am

Anyone wanna go visit Dr Puttisak during Aug 29?

damier

Post by damier » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:41 am

Hi all,

I did my double eye lids with Dr Nara 7 months ago . I didn't really did much research, it was quick and spontaneous .To me , double eye lids was just a simple surgery, one can get it done in just a matter of minutes .

But what stunned me the most was that I was one of the few who had to overcome longer downtime, I seriously did whatever I could to quicken the recovery process, even prescribed steroids (which did help Tremendously) .This is my 7th (going 8th soon) month now, my eyes didn't recover how I thought it will be, its still rather swollen and made my eyes looked fake . At the slow recovery rate at 4th month , I went to a local surgeon , turns out i might need more than a year just for it to look Natural" .

Nowadays , I tried my best to "hide" it either with make -up or eyelid glue, it helps a bit ,but now and then friends still commented that i look different and my eyes looked bulging and such . When I was in my recovery process , I sort of became a narcissist . I looked in the mirror every second , took pictures every morning , run to the mirror the first second I wake up and become so much more sensitive about how my eyes looked when i go out .

I cried almost everyday , I really feel like dying . I looked so fugly in those epi scars and bulging eyes , I looked like a freak!! ( I did epi too but epi didn't make my eyes bulged aight) I must say , this is sort of torturing, was about to give up my life and be anti social but thankfully , I met the man of my life . He didn't mind that I was fuglier than before, did every research to help me and console me ,takes good care of me , apply medicine for me and appreciates me. Seriously, I never really appreciated him before this , I could say that I'm a totally bias person but when i got this surgery , people around me treats me differently. I don't know who my real friends are anymore or what I'm suppose to do. I got teased , and joked around but he stayed right beside me and guide me through . I guess this can be counted as a win-win situation gua? Now I'm a totally changed person

I know , one must be patient and be positive during the recovery process but patient will eventually got overcome by your fear as time goes. If you think u cant wait a year for your eyes to look Natural" after surgery , think again . This is not for the faint hearted :) just my piece of advice
bear in mind that everytime that u think "am i in love?" or "am i jealous?" or "i envy her!" , then you are

damier

Post by damier » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:07 pm

Hey advaark,

I understand that you too did your eyelids with Nara , and waited more than one year for your eyes to look natural too right?? Do u mind to give me a few comments to my pictures , and see if yours was the same too ??

Does it heal slower if you naturally already have double eye lids ? Or maybe if u cut your crease higher then it heals slower ??

bear in mind that everytime that u think "am i in love?" or "am i jealous?" or "i envy her!" , then you are

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:14 pm

Hi Mebeep,

I will most likely visit Dr Nara. I haven't fix appt yet..If you are, can arrange to go together too..!

Anyone else ? December ?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 1:04 pm

Anyone has appt in Sept/early Oct with Dr Nara?
I had booked appts in Nov but they require a desposit of 2k baht.
I was thinking if anyone here's going in Sept/early Oct, perhaps can help me pass the 2k over to Dr Nara so I wont need to do a overseas TT as there'll be a admin charge it?

Anyone? :)

mebeep

Post by mebeep » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 1:16 pm

Sure mint.
I'm not confirm yet. Tho, dr Nara reviews seems wavy and 50-50 game, still uncertain whether is satisfying much D:
mind if you add my email, [email protected].
Thanksssss~ ^^

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 1:27 pm

Hi Damier,

I think we did double eyelids with Dr Nara about the same time.
i'm in my post op 8th mth now, did it in early Nov last year.

I originally have double eyelids but hidden inside due to puffy eyelids.
Nara cut away skin and fats then sew back.
Bruising was really really bad for my case.
and becos my eyelids had alot of fats, the cut was very far out..
he did explain cos if he didnt cut further out, the outer part will droop and cover my eyes instead.

until now, the scar is still there although it's a bit fainter, still pinkish red.
it was bright red for months and months, still applying scar cream faithfully 2-3 times a day...

but i'm quite happy with the results, i didnt tell anyone when i went for the op, not even mum or hubby. When i came back, everyone was shocked becos it was so swollen. However, the lucky thing is nobody comment it was ugly. at that point of time.

Then when it started to get better, i begin to receive compliments from auntys, kolics, frds...
Mum was impressed too, she requested me to bring her over to Nara for her eyelid op this Nov. Her case is due to old age, eyelids droop down and cover her eyes. I saw 2 photos from Nara's website which is similar case.

I still personally think they're still swollen though I can't confirm as I have puffy eyelids to start with...
As many others mentioned, once get heaty or not enough sleep, they'll appear especially swollen.

I'm still bothered by that 2 long scars which at the side...
But I tink it's more to oneself being paranoid becos we know where the scars are.
when i asked my closest frds, they'll tell me my eyes are much nicer...
no more "garfield" eyes.
they say if I don't mention the scars, they wont even think of them.
not very visible unless close up.

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 1:35 pm

Hey! im going on the Dec to see Dr. Nara

mebeep

Post by mebeep » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 2:44 pm

Hey magical,
mint and I, are interested in dec as well~

Jaslinegal

Post by Jaslinegal » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 2:49 pm

Hi, me too thinking to go in DEC also!
third week. another forumer Kaia too..
Maybe we can all go at the same period and offer each other support. :)

elyss0n

Post by elyss0n » Wed, 21 Jul 2010 2:57 pm

count me in too.. december!