Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boicott
Regular
Regular

chin implant

Post by boicott » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 7:51 pm

Hi all,

After contemplating for so long, i've decided to start out on chin implants and jaw botox first before doing anything else more major.

I'm going to dr nara with an appointment booked for 15th of Jan. Anyone going around this period?

Any idea how long to stay in Hatyai is sufficient after the surgery say on 15th afternoon Thurs.I intend to come back to spore and fly off to Taiwan after that for my holidays.

Thanks in advance.

doodoo

Post by doodoo » Tue, 16 Dec 2008 7:51 pm

hi all. new member and newbie here. been thinking to do an eye and nose job very long ago. kinda excited to be provided with so much information and help. decided to go to doc nara next month during 15 and 16 when he's ava. i intend to do a double eye lid and higher my nose's bridge. got a few questions to ask actually

1) is any stitches? if yes, can i remove it back in singapore? or must i wait for you to do it for me?

2) will i be able to see after the op?

3) will there be medicine provided?

4) is it like freaking pain? can i request for strong pain killers?

5) will i be able to survive alone provided i can see after the eye job?

6) can both parts be completed within a day or i have to do like er, nose job a day and eye job a day?

7) how much is the total cost?

8) anyone wanna join me? ^-^

thanks a million all

chrystan

Post by chrystan » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 5:02 pm

doodoo wrote:hi all. new member and newbie here. been thinking to do an eye and nose job very long ago. kinda excited to be provided with so much information and help. decided to go to doc nara next month during 15 and 16 when he's ava. i intend to do a double eye lid and higher my nose's bridge. got a few questions to ask actually

1) is any stitches? if yes, can i remove it back in singapore? or must i wait for you to do it for me?

2) will i be able to see after the op?

--> Yes

3) will there be medicine provided?

---> Antibiotics and painkillers are provided

4) is it like freaking pain? can i request for strong pain killers?

---> Today is my 3rd day and the only painful part is the oilment for the eyes that is being left over. I didn't realise that it was causing my eyes the pain until i wiped off the oilment.

5) will i be able to survive alone provided i can see after the eye job?

---> Yes.

6) can both parts be completed within a day or i have to do like er, nose job a day and eye job a day?

--> I did both in a day

7) how much is the total cost?

8) anyone wanna join me? ^-^

thanks a million all

doodoo

Post by doodoo » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 5:12 pm

oh cool, were u alone the whole time? since its only the 3rd day, are u going to remove the stitches in singapore or? can request for stronger pain killer?

gordiansknot

Post by gordiansknot » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 9:39 pm

hi all,
i just went for BA with dr nara, i must say he is a very nice and friendly doctor. and he has got a group of friendsly staff, esp there's a nurse who volunteered to send me to the clinic for a blood test in her motobike.

overall was okay, but i guess the pain is too much for me,i opted for the incision under the breast. i went back on a 15 hours coach ride straight after the op.

and nara skills, i must say its quite good(=
thumb's up

xxo

Post by xxo » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:52 pm

anyone can tell me where can i get accutane in thailand? any pharmacy will do? no prescription needed? how about in HDY? thanks in advance! :D

ashley1108

Post by ashley1108 » Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:43 pm

xxo wrote:anyone can tell me where can i get accutane in thailand? any pharmacy will do? no prescription needed? how about in HDY? thanks in advance! :D
bro you can actually get it online
http://www.anabolicseshop.com/buy-acnotin-10mg.htm

Most of thailand pharmacy has it and in thailand, there is never a need for prescription ;)

Cheers

xxo

Post by xxo » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 8:27 am

ashley1108 wrote:
xxo wrote:anyone can tell me where can i get accutane in thailand? any pharmacy will do? no prescription needed? how about in HDY? thanks in advance! :D

Most of thailand pharmacy has it and in thailand, there is never a need for prescription ;)

Cheers
hey many thanks!

chipsmore

Post by chipsmore » Thu, 18 Dec 2008 5:38 pm

/
gordiansknot wrote:hi all,
i just went for BA with dr nara, i must say he is a very nice and friendly doctor. and he has got a group of friendsly staff, esp there's a nurse who volunteered to send me to the clinic for a blood test in her motobike.

overall was okay, but i guess the pain is too much for me,i opted for the incision under the breast. i went back on a 15 hours coach ride straight after the op.

and nara skills, i must say its quite good(=
thumb's up
How do you get to Nara, as in transport and stuffs?

ashley1108

Post by ashley1108 » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 4:58 am

xxo wrote:
ashley1108 wrote:

Cheers
hey many thanks!
My pleasure ;)

ahshake86

how to contact dr pat from tokai

Post by ahshake86 » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 6:02 am

addvark I wanna do buccal fat pad removal do I need to make appointment the surgery take how long to recover

ahshake86

tokai

Post by ahshake86 » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 6:05 am

how to contact tokai clinic and make appointment with thr dr

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: tokai

Post by boii18 » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 7:09 am

ahshake86 wrote:how to contact tokai clinic and make appointment with thr dr
email "[email protected]"
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

summer77

Post by summer77 » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:36 am

I went to Hatyai on 4 Dec together with one of my GF... to see Dr Nara and Dr Puttisak, I agree with daybreakk to consulate both DR first before you decide on the surgery. My personal experience with the two DR, as follow:

Went to see Dr Puttisak first, was a last minute appointment... the doctor was very nice, he came over to his clinic during lunchtime. He was actually working at one of the hospital during the day and night at his own clinic. So he make all the way down to his clinic to see me and my friend, explain to us what he will do, what kind of implant will be placed in and etc... Very Nice, Careful & detail person I should said...

After that we went over to Dr Nara, got to see him... personal view, he very YAYA and HOW LIAN. He said his implant is one of the kind, only he have it in the whole world... but actually DR Puttisak also use the same brand of implant! As we would like to further understand more about Rhino job... we ask if he has photo to show us, then he said... everyone have a different nose so no point to show us photo... he can't explain to us, how and what he will do... Just said, he will do something natural then continue with I am a very BUSY person... I only do consulation, check appointment with my nurse to see when I can do the operation?

So in the end we decide to go with DR Puttisak, because we felt more confidant with him.

After surgery result, I love my new nose!!! Although it's still a little swelling...

BTW, Hatyai doctor do not charge for consultation... so do, consulted around first before you decide who you want your face to be done... I think it is very important also to have confidant with who is performing the surgery.
Sum

Vern

Nose Job with Prof Somyos Kunanchak at Yoskarn Clinic

Post by Vern » Fri, 19 Dec 2008 4:00 pm

Dear forumners,

I just had a nose job done with Prof Somyos Kunachak from Yoskarn Clinic in Bangkok. I'd like to share with everyone that I'm really VERY VERY PLEASED with the final result. It's even better than what I expected!

Although my bridge is not that low to start with, I had a rather bulbous and round tip, plus broad nose at the sides.

I had a very detailed consultation with Prof Kunachak (about 45 mins) in which he examined my nose very carefully, and told me what would be the outcome that would suit my face shape, what would be natural, and what not. He also recommended a chin implant so as to balance out he whole face. I hadn't gone prepared to do chin implant but took his suggestion anyway. And I'm very glad I did!

All in, I had an L-shape implant to raise my original bridge just a bit higher, tiplasty as well as alarplasty. Plus the chin implant. I did everything under G.A, and heard from nurses later that dorctor took close to 5 hours to do the job!

There was some swelling at the beginning but now at almost 2 weeks post-op, I'm really really loving my NEW NOSE. It is smaller, more defined and "sharper"; and all these without compromising the overall very "natural" look. I'm just so pleased I decided to go ahead with Prof Kunanchak despite the hefty price tag (it was about US$3500 for the nose jo alone, and US$1000 for the chin).

It is a huge amount of money, but I feel it's well-spent cos the final result is even better than I can ever imagine! Prof Kunachak, besides being a surgeon, is also very much the aesthetic artist -- which is why he took so long to just study my nose in relation to my whole face, at the beginning.

I stayed at Aphrodite Inn (which is also linked to Yoskarn Clinic) for about 6 days after the surgery, and I enjoyed very good post-op care with Prof Kunachak and the nurses who came by once and twice daily to check on my progress. I find their service very personable, warm and professional.
Thought I'd just share this with everybody who's considering doing a nose job in Thailand.

Cheers!